The Locker Room Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, she said that, did she?"

"Yes. She says you do that to her all the time!"

"Not all the time. Just sometimes."

"But you do like it, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, then, why don't you do it to me?"

"Naomi, dear, it's something that takes a bit of practice on the girl's part."

"Well," she said with inexorable logic, "how am I supposed to get that practice if I don't start doing it?"

Matt could tell that Naomi was actually getting a little angry. Maybe there was a little twin-sister rivalry going on here. But he really didn't want to hurt her or do something that would spoil this incredible moment.

But as he saw her determined face, he said, "All right, fine."

He didn't want to leave the bed just to find some lube, but he noticed a little tube of moisturizer on the nightstand, so he took it in his hand and squeezed some of the stuff onto his fingers.

Naomi was watching his actions intently and said, "What's that for?"

Without replying, he applied the lotion to her anus. She was taken aback, at first shuddering from the contact of the cold substance—and his fingers—at that delicate spot, then giggling when he actually inserted his fingers into her nether orifice. For God's sake, even she had never stuck her fingers into that area!

But the job was done, and Matt got into position. He liked for the girl to lie flat, so that he could cover her entire frame while going into her. He also knew that the initial entry was the hardest—and, for the female, the most potentially painful—part, and so he tried his best to get the thick knob of his cock into her anus as gently as he could.

But even so, Naomi let out a pathetic little whimper as he made his way into her anus. In some sense she was, in spite of her apparent bravado, more fearful of what it might feel like than what it actually felt like: ever since Camilla had told her of Matt's fondness for rear entry, she had tried to imagine what the sensations of the "victim" (as she instinctively regarded the recipient of anal sex) might be, and she couldn't shake the thought that the procedure would be monumentally painful, precisely because in her mind it was aberrant and "against nature."

And so, even as she expected to experience an overwhelming sensation of pain, horror, and kinkiness, she found his entry into her relatively simple and straightforward. That lube certainly helped! But as he continued to forge his way in, inch by inch, there did come over her a peculiar feeling of being filled that even vaginal sex didn't quite produce. She had the weird fantasy that his cock was tunneling its way all through her body and would come out her throat!

But as Matt got into a working rhythm, gently going in and out and wrapping his hands around her chest and taking hold of her breasts, she gave way to a languorous feeling of helplessness and passivity. At this moment she wanted to be helpless and passive, utterly submissive to her new lover as he pumped her with increasing vigor. Time seemed to stop as she endured his pounding, letting out soft grunts with each thrust. And yet, even though she thought this procedure was "unnatural," she never felt more quintessentially feminine than right now. It was the essence of a woman to receive a man's passion, in whatever parts of her body he chose to direct it.

But Matt himself made sure that Naomi wasn't totally passive. After a while he slid a hand down to her sex, at first just covering it with his hand and feeling its soft, squishy contours; then he began stroking her labia and tickling her clitoris, causing a river of fluid to seep out of her as he continued to probe her anus deeper and deeper. And then his orgasm suddenly overwhelmed him, as he once again sent streams of his emission into her; and at the same time he engineered a bone-shaking climax out of her also, leaving the pair of them to writhe and shudder uncontrollably even as he remained firmly embedded in her rectum.

At last they settled down, and he pulled out of her. As Matt landed heavily on his back next to her, Naomi at once leaped on top of him, renewing that contact of naked flesh that she now relished more than anything in the world. And as she gazed deeply into his eyes, the words came out of her mouth unbidden:

"I love you, Matt."

"I love you too, Naomi," he said.

And then they cuddled some more.


12