The Locksmith Pt. 02

Story Info
Sissy locked in chastity seeks help of black locksmith.
1.7k words
4.52
18.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Locksmith Shop

This is a continuation of my previous story, the Locksmith, where I am trapped in a metal chastity cage by a broken lock. We called the local locksmith, but instead of helping me out of my predicament, he unlocked both my wife's and my sexuality.

Amy and I had a sleepless night. After Amy sobered up we talked nearly all night. It seemed like our entire sex life was on the verge of changing. One fantasy gone awry, and she fucked a total stranger, and I sucked his cock. So much for a vanilla sex life. But the larger dilemma was what to do about the morning's plan. I was supposed to show up at the locksmith shop in the morning dressed as a sissy, and my wife was supposed to be his bitch again that night. Damn, a lot can change in a day.

In a bit of total honesty, we both declared that we were interested in following up on the night's activities. Amy loved being penetrated by that big black cock. As for myself, I still had this damn cheap "made in China", cage on my cock. In addition, I liked the role of cock sucking sissy. We naively though we could control the situation and stop when we wanted. After all, we were both college grads and prominent in the community. We could control our destiny, surely.

The bigger problem was that in less than three hours I needed to be dressed as a sissy at the locksmith shop. We ate breakfast. Amy said she could help getting me ready. She pulled out a red garter belt. I still had my stockings on from last night. She handed me a short black skirt, red and black satin panties and a red bra. She also gave me large sweater that never fit her.

Amy stated that we need to really work on the make-up if I was to be a total sissy. Amy said I need to shave really close. She brought her make-up to the kitchen table. She worked for over an hour applying and reapplying my make-up, she attached my wig. She told me to dress without looking in the mirror. Once dress she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture. She told me to look in the mirror. I was amazed, if I didn't know it was me I wouldn't have recognized myself.

Amy said, "Britany you look like a total slut." Now start practicing your walk. I had less than forty-five minutes to be at the shop. The nerves were starting to build. Why was I doing this? What was happening to me? I am not gay, but why was I so excited to meet a man? Less than twelve hours ago I had his slimy cock in my mouth and loved the experience. What was wrong with me? I grabbed a trench coat and put it on and started out the door. I was finally going to get this damn cage off.

"Stop," Amy cried. "I didn't turn you into a hot slut for you to cover it up." She grabbed the coat from me and also gave me a small purse to carry my wallet and lipstick.

I walked out to the car, hoping that none of my neighbors spotted or worse yet recognized me. I got in the car. There was no one in sight, thank goodness. Hopefully, no one would recognize me in town.

The area of town where the locksmith was was nearly dead at nine o'clock on a Saturday. Arriving at the locksmith shop, I took a heavy sigh trying to muster enough courage to go in. Opening the car door in a tight skirt was not a dainty or lady-like sight, and if anyone was around they would have gotten a great shot of my caged cock. I scurried as fast as I could to the shop in my heels.

Opening the door, the shop was dark, but I could make out Darius at the counter.

"Turn the closed sign around," he barked. "Damn you look great for a sissy."

"Thanks Darius. But, can we get this damn cage off now, I want to go home!" I replied.

arius smiled "Well first there this thing about your payment you need to resolve."

"But we paid for your services last night when I sucked your cock and you fucked my wife!" I whined.

"Yes, but that was for the house call. Today I opened up my shop special just for you, now get over here and suck my cock!" He unzipped his pants.

"How do I know you will remove it if I do suck your cock?" I queried.

"Tell you what. If you leave here with the cage still on, I will fuck the shit out of your hot wife tonight, deal? For the last time get over here and suck my dick!" he impatiently replied.

I sheepishly walked over to Darius. I knelt down and carefully separated that huge black cock from its confines. It sprang up, almost slapping me in the face. Slowly, I ran my tongue along the sides, feeling those pulsating veins. His cock continued to grow and harden. It almost seemed larger than last night. I opened my mouth and covered that wonderful head. I ran the tip of tongue across his piss hole and tried to shove my tongue inside it. He moaned. I started bobbing up and down on his growing shaft. I started encircling my tongue totally around his head. I suddenly went the shaft. He shuddered. Back to teasing the head. Down the shaft again. I continued this rotation. I could taste his pre-cum. I was an animal, relentlessly attacking his cock with my mouth. I sensed his balls tightening. He exploded on the back of my tongue, streams of cum went shooting down my throat. It was warm, thick and difficult to swallow. I loved every drop of cum.

I persisted in sucking the head, until I was sure there was no cum left in his cock. I then licked his shaft entirely clean. I looked up at him and asked, "Can we remove this cage, now?"

He laughed and said, "Sissy you are not done yet." Just then I heard noises coming from the back part of the shop.

To my surprise I saw two naked black men standing in the back. One I learned later learned was Keshawn. Keshawn was tall, he must have been six-feet-five-inches and skinny as a rail. The other man was Curtis. Curtis was the opposite of Keshawn, he barely broke five-six and must have weighed over two hundred pounds. He looked like a human fire hydrant. "Sissy, these are my boys. They help around here, but more than that they love sissies. Make them happy and I will remove the cage!" Darius pronounced "Boys this is Britany, have fun."

The boys motioned for me to come forward. The boys both had their cocks in hand. They were already hard. I don't know how long they were watching Darius and I. Curtis was the most impressive, it was even longer than Darius. Keshawn's cock was only about six inches and much thinner than Darius.

One of them said, "Assume the position," so I got down on my knees. The cocks were shoved in my face. I looked back at Darius and he just smiled. I reached out for Curtis's cock. It smelled like he hadn't showered for a while, and it was pasty around the head. I almost threw up. I spit on it and wiped it off as best as I could and continued licking. Keshawn, on the other hand, was clean, and his pubic hair was shaved. I took turns sucking and kissing each one. I was impressed that I was able to deep throat Keshawn. After they came once, they had me move to a couch that Goodwill would have refused.

Keshawn moved behind me, while Curtis held my head. I felt something cold against my asshole. I screamed "No, I haven't been touched there," but before I could say another word I felt a firm pressure pushing through my ass.

Keshawn took his time and slowly entered my butt. It was a new sensation. He slowly moved in and out with gentle strokes. Curtis started fucking my face in a similar rhythm. I was being spit-roasted. I was enjoying the wild erotic feeling, I was immersed in sex. This was pleasurable until they decided to switch, Curtis felt like a baseball bat was being rammed up my ass. I tried hard to focus on Keshawn and making love to his cock. My cock was beginning to drip cum.

I lost track of time and how many times everyone came. I felt oozing from my ass and my face was sticky with cum. I managed to have lost my skirt and sweater. I wobbled to the front and told Darius "I think the boys are done with me, can I lose the cage?"

Darius replied, "I guess you earned it."

Darius picked up his cell phone and made a quick call. Within a minute a petite black woman appeared. "This is LaDonna" he informed me. "She will take care of your problem. Take a seat."

I sat in the only chair. LaDonna approached and started feeling my cage, and balls. She had long thin fingers. I was so drained I couldn't even get excited that a strange woman was handling my balls. She looked into my eyes with her deep brown eyes. All the sudden, I was intense pain, I nearly passed out. My balls felt as if they were being crushed. I felt a pop and another, then the cage fell from my dick.

"Give her a hundred dollars and get out of here." Darius belted

"I can't leave looking like this in just torn cum covered lingerie!"

"Not my problem. Out, bitch, and tell your wife she better be ready by seven-thirty for the fucking of her life!" he reminded me.

I ran to the car. Got in and drove home. Arriving at my house it seemed liked everyone was outside, either mowing lawns, walking dogs, or washing cars. I ran to the house. I'll be damned, my key didn't fit. Darius must have switched keys when I was in the shop. I rang the doorbell and beat on the door until Amy finally answered. I am sure everyone in the neighborhood saw me.