The Lodge

Story Info
This is a work of pure fantasy.
4.5k words
4.36
6.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan let the car door fall closed as she stepped out from it, and breathed in deep, enjoying the scent of the countryside as it filled her lungs.

As Tom stepped out from the driver seat, the gravel crunched along the long driveway as the other car in their convoy came to the destination. It swung past them and came to a stop at another part of the parking area.

The sun beat down on her heavy bust as she leaned against the hot metal of the car, arms folded as she smirked at the guys stepping out from the jeep, it had been years since they'd been at university together, it had been over a year since they last seen one another, but they were as close as ever.

"Some day one of you boys will bring a woman! Or admit to yourselves that you want each other!" she called over to them, opening the hatch of the boot and fishing out her small suitcase and dragging it to the gorgeous two story cottage, guessing the key must be under one of the little gnome statues.

Rob cut the engine and slammed the door closed with a laugh at her insult. crossing the yard to embrace Tom, Megan's man, who drove her out here.

Rob's huge body, well over 6 foot, shoulders square and muscular, he played rugby still, but the social aspect, the beers meant he didn't have that six pack seen in magazines. His thick, dark hair was cropped short on his head, beard trimmed but unshaped, a man who didn't worry about his looks, much more confidence in himself than that.

Tom, by contrast, was lean, athletic and strong but not quite reaching 5'10", his hair long and curly, his head rested into Rob's chest as their hands clapped together and their arms wrapped around one another.

"She's still as gobby as ever, huh?! Do you ever get a moment's peace at home!" Rob's voice was deep, deliberately loud enough for Megan to hear.

She turned on her heel and stuck up her middle finger with a grin, "He's never wanted it any other way!" she smirked as she hugged Alex, ginger hair thinning and face smooth as he smiled and held her close.

They started unpacking the provisions for the weekend. multiple crates of beer, a few bottles of whisky and gin, some cola and lemonade, and the cool bags containing the food which could spoil.

Rob and Megan embraced warmly as they found the keys were not left for them, but within moments, the gravel was crunching again and another, more functional, farmer's jeep was rolling along it.

The owner of the lodge stepped out, past his legs streaked a gold giant, deep barks resounding across the fields, as the Great Dane charged out and stopped a yard short of where Rob had stepped in front of Megan and edged back from the onrushing beast.

Her hand was on his hip, lingering a moment before pushing Rob's huge bulk aside and she glanced over her shoulder as she strode to the monstrous dog. "I'm able to handle Big Boys!" she smirked as she leaned down to grasp the huge dog's head in her hands, scratching behind it's ears as it went from loud beast to whining with pleasure.

Rob couldn't help but admire her full body, her ass pushed out at him as she bent over and played with the dog, looking over her shoulder at him and giggling as the animal licked her face with a huge tongue, it's tail rapid as it wagged with pleasure.

The other men greeted the owner and got the keys, went over the house rules as Rob enjoyed seeing Megan with the dog following at her heels, and he moved everybody's bags into their rooms, giving Megan and Tom the largest bed, wood carved frame oiled and at least king sized.

As the warm, Autumn day continued, they drank and ate and enjoyed meeting with old friends, catching up on life and going over the good old days together, when the four of them would study and drink and fuck together in their student flat.

The Scottish night came in slowly, the long dusk cooling the air and the golden leaves and fields shining in the orange twilight.

Rob and Alex got into their shorts a little drunk already and climbed into the bubbling hot water of the hot tub together. They grinned and clinked their bottles of beer as they heard Tom and Megan enjoying themselves in their room. The loud clap of their bodies coming together, deep moans of Megan's as they fucked, undoubtedly well aware their bedroom window was open, that they could be heard.

It took them at least ten minutes, and they came out in their robes, flushed and smiling as they caught the eyes of the other guys.

She tossed the white robe over the wooden bench beside the hot tub, her voluptuous body with tiny blue bikini top and bottoms straining to keep her delicious modesty just covered.

She grinned at the guy's gaze on her, stepping into the hot water, taking the bottle of beer waiting for her and placing the whole neck between her lips and tilting her head back, swallowing loudly before placing the bottle aside.

Tom climbed in after her, winking to the boys, "She's never changed!" he laughed, cupping her cheek in his hand and kissing the other.

"Why the fuck would I change?! You boys always loved my... attitude!" she smirked, grabbing his thigh.

The bubbling water made her ample bust bounce and almost vibrate, her dark hair scraped back was beginning to soak up water as she sat among the men, well aware of the impact she was having on them. She enjoyed teasing them, she always had.

Oh she'd succumbed to her desires with Rob and Alex in the past, but they were young then, and Tom enjoyed them flirting and knew they'd had liasons in the past, but he was aware of the strong woman he was with. He wasn't intimidated by her latent sexuality, he loved it about her. He found it so stimulating, she drove him wild, drove him further and went with him places he knew most other women couldn't contemplate.

As the water soaked them all, made their bodies glisten and the dim dusk light turned to darkness punctuated by the light streaming from the windows of the lodge, the finished the drinks they'd taken, and got up out of the water, making their way back inside, wrapping the white robes around themselves.

The fireplace was roaring, the living room hot in complete contrast to the outside.

Megan was first in, and strode in front of the log fire, spinning around to watch the men pile into the room after her, the huge sofas and heavy oak coffee table resting on the thickest, most luxurious cream carpet she'd ever felt under her feet.

Setting her stance wide and firm, she sipped on the scotch she had poured herself, watching the guys stride in, shuddering as the heat hit them. Her robe was open, her curves pushing it open wide, and she felt Rob's eyes on her, "Keep that up, you'll have a lot to handle, girl!" he quipped.

Lowering the glass, she looked him up and down, he was huge, he was a man, in every sense of the word. Her grin was wicked personified. "I told you, I'm not afraid of Big Boys!" she purred over the rim of her glass.

Rob's jaw set. Alex looked around them all. He seen a smirk on Tom's lips which told him this was something he and Megan had discussed. That he was good where this was going.

Rob flashed a glance over to Tom, they caught eyes, and Tom nodded.

He looked back to Megan, his head lowered, gaze almost taking on that of a predator hunting, as his shoulders squared, seemed to hulk even more over her.

He stepped around the heavy oak table, closing in on her, Tom moving around the other side. She was trapped, and from the look in her eyes, she couldn't wish to be anywhere better.

"You think you can handle big boys, but you know what i do with Big Bitches!" he snarled. He glanced over to where Alex stood stock still, "go get the collar and leash hanging by the doorway!" he growled. Megan felt her pussy, already raw from Tom's earlier attention, gush at the very thought, something primitive within her, craved to be at the mercy of these two men, as she shuddered, watching the third man stand dumbfounded. "Now!" she snapped, sending Alex scarpering to the door.

She returned her attention to the other pair as they suddenly loomed over her. She felt Tom's hand go to her throat. Gentle pressure in the right spot constricted the blood flow just how he knew she liked. At the same time, Rob's hand pushed through her hair, grasping the long dark locks so her scalp was stinging as he snarled in her ear, "Ready for it, Megan? You've been working up to this for years!" his stubble catching the hair hanging by her ear. She couldn't answer, her mouth wide, tongue dancing with Tom's as he kissed her fiercely. This was something they both wanted, had wanted for so long. It was finally happening, and he was losing himself in the moment. He knew she could handle most anything, this, he hoped, might drive her over the edge.

Alex returned with a look of confusion on his face, a thick set, heavy black leather collar in his hands, chain links designed to hold a strong animal at heel clanking from the end.

Tom was kissing Megan's neck, and her eyes flicked open as Alex entered the room. She crooked a finger for him to approach, holding her hand out to receive the restraint. "So, which of you Big Boy's is gonna collar me?!" she purred as their hands groped at her full figure, as they slid the ties of her bikini open and let the wet material fall from her body.

Tom took charge. The scent of the collar was heady. This wasn't some toy from Ann Summers. It was heavy duty. Designed to restrain a powerful animal, and well used at that.

He growled in her ear, "Enough to keep my Big Bitch at bay!" spanking her wide ass cheek as Rob cupped her breast and began rolling his tongue over her areola, causing it to tighten, the nipple to stiffen, so he could bite and tug on the delicate bud.

Tom's words, Rob's skilled tongue, they were working their magic on her. She shuddered, she felt her pussy lips tingle, thick thighs rubbing together, smearing her desire as it welled up within her.

She felt her hands instinctively reaching for their cocks, pushing the wet shorts aside and wrapping her fingers around those thick, warm shafts and stroking with practiced wrists.

She moaned as she felt the tough leather wrap around her throat and the clasp tug closed and secure at the back of her throat. Her eyes fell closed again, and suddenly a sharp tug at the heavy leash had her falling willingly to her knees, the soft carpet catching them, more comfortable than what she was used to.

She gazed up, as they stepped out from the shorts. Two, thick solid cocks swaying at her eye level, the musk heady as she reached up and started stroking them again, mouth watering, pussy slick as her fantasy came to life.

Guiding Rob to her pursed lips, she rolled the underside of his cock head over her vermillion, moaning so the vibrations went through him. Inhaling deep with her eyes closed as she rolled her face against his solid shaft, her curvy body writhing on her knees, hips pushed back, chest up, accentuating her curves as she moaned.

"Ready for your Big Alpha Bitch in Heat?!" she moaned, teasing him, slapping the heavy cock on her cheek as she looked up, gaze holding his as she stroked Tom, his cock so natural in her hand, her tongue pressing out and stroking the tip over Rob's cock head. Moaning, savoring his taste as she looked him in the eyes, fierce in her demenour, a wild animal who knew what she needed.

In a moment, she opened wide and engulfed him in a swift movement. still grasping the base of his cock, she suckled and spat on his head, drool slipping from him as she grasped and stroked him fast, jaw hanging open as she gazed up to him, her hips rolling, catching his gaze, making it clear she was Built to Fuck.

Just as suddenly, she turned to Tom. Moaning as she sucked him into her warm, welcoming mouth, her teeth grazing over his shaft as she went deeper on him in one dive. Used to his dick, to what she could and couldn't handle.

Breath heavy as she let out a low, moan of pleasure as saliva overflowed her lips and spilled down her ample chest, her hand on Rob stroking from tip right to base, palming his heavy sack, feeling those globes in her grasp.

Tom's hand pushed through the back of her hair, pressing the back of her head gently but with intention. She stuck her tongue out under the base of his cock, clearing her mind, taking full ownership of her gag reflex, holding herself in position as he fucked her mouth. God she was so wet at the way they were manhandling her, Rob leaning down, slapping her heavy bust, sting radiating through sensitive nipples as she displayed her ability to take that big cock to the back of her throat, loving how empowered it made her feel as these two studs lusted after her.

It only lasted a few moments, Tom knew what she liked. He knew that kind of handling turned her on, but too much might overwhelm her and ruin the moment. He pulled out and leaned down to kiss, her, tasting himself and Rob combined on her tongue and let out a deep moan.

His arm extended, tugging the chain of the leash, and she flowed onto all fours, elegant like some panther on the hunt, feeling him lead her towards Rob.

"Show him how fucking good you are, Megan! I want to feast on that gorgeous ass!"

At that, her back arched deeper, ass held higher as she prowled over to Rob, glancing up, catching Alex in the corner of her eye, clearly turned on, building his courage to join. "Record this, Alex! get your phone and show me off!" her voice sultry as she nuzzled her face into Rob's cock. Tongue lapping out as she gazed up to the camera, waving her ample hips, her ass swaying as Tom grabbed it and splayed her cheeks wide. She let her head fall back in an exaggerated cry as his tongue rolled over her swollen pussy lips. As she pushed her ass back and gave him more and eagerly, he took what was on offer.

She inserted herself between Rob's strong thighs and suckled his balls into her mouth. Moaning so the vibration ran through him. Stroking his heavy shaft as she looked into the lens of Alex's phone camera, pushing her hips to guide Tom to every spot she wanted him to stimulate. Reaching up to caress her full breast, showing off for the audience before reaching back to grab Tom's head, he knew that move. He focused all his attention where she was, and the build up took some time. She took Rob's cock back in her mouth. She suckled and licked and hear breaths got heavier and heavier until her body went rigid and she let out a high pitched whine on that big, eager cock.

A tug at the leash brought her back to the moment.

She gazed up to Rob who held the leash balled around his fist, arm curled, exaggerating just how thick his arm was. That bicep was like a boulder.

She shuddered, as she felt his hand roll through her thick dark hair and grasp tight at the back of her head. She allowed him to guide her mouth along the length of his shaft, her full lips gliding along the drool coated pole, all the while she's trying to produce more saliva, breathing steadily through her nose as the wads of drool slipped down his shaft, making him shiver with pleasure as it pooled at the base and dripped from those heavy balls.

Behind her, Tom was wrapping his arms around her hips, pressing both hands down on the small of her back, holding her where he wanted her. He was kissing her inner thighs and her pussy. Planting soft, delicate pecks on her.

His tongue rolled out, luxuriously lapping over her as his glance flicked up to her, the grin on his lips wide as she expertly sucked on Rob's cock. A feeling of pride welled inside him. He loved everything about her, but this, her sexual freedom. Her shameless desire. That's what had grabbed him and let him know she was the one for him.

She was going to get something she's confessed she always desired. She craved that feeling of being lusted after so much that she could be shared. And she was built for it. She was Built to Fuck, they both knew it. They both knew she could withstand the ravishes of two bulls. Could keep her hips high and throw them back for more when others would collapse under the weight.

His tongue swirled over her tight, pink little pucker. Spitting down on it, rolling circles and flicking back and forth as her hips strained against his arms, pinning her in her place.

He could hear her moan again, muffled somewhat by Rob's cock rolling in her mouth, but high pitched and needy, before she popped off from his cock and glared over to Alex.

"Go get the lube then get over here and join us!" she gasped, before glancing up to Rob, that wicked smile playing across her lips again, "You Big Boys are gonna fuck me like your Bitch, like I need, huh!"

A wordless answer, Rob's hand in the back of her hair guided her lips to his taint, his heavy set sack resting on her face, his scent overwhelming her as her tongue lashed over his taint and strained for his ass.

Alex came almost running back into the room, the purple bottle of lube in his hand, looking around wildly, unsure just what to do.

Megan took control, pulling out from under Rob and addressing him, "Lie back on that table, stud!" before whipping her head around looking over her shoulder into Tom's eyes, "you know what to do, Sir!"

Tom recognised that feral glint, and he nodded, crossing to Alex to take the lube from his hand as Megan straddled Rob on the huge oak coffee table.

Rob pushed his fingers into her mouth and she suckled on them like another cock as he allowed her to guide him. Something about that energy made him want her more than he'd ever realised.

He let out a deep gasp as she grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy. Tight and slick, she inched her way down him slowly, before slamming the last inch against him and grinding on him, wide hips circling as she made sure he was enjoying the feeling.

Her fingers wrapped around his wrist, just, and she removed his digits from her mouth, jaw hanging open, saliva strings connecting them as she breathed heavily through her mouth, a giggle as innocent as the devil himself coming from her throat, "I've always seen you look at me! And we both know I'm what you need, Big Boy! Tonight you don't dare hold back! You beat my pussy up and see if I don't demand more!" she guided his fingers back to her lips, pushing down on his bare cock as her eyes closed and he watched Tom stepping over her shoulder, the grin on his face widening as he felt Megan brace herself against him.

Tom's cock was dripping with lube, and he's worked some in her ass with a finger as she asserted herself over Rob.

Now with one hand grasping the base of his cock tight, the other on her shoulder to steady her, he was slowly pushing his cock into her eager ass.

They'd done anal before. He'd felt a toy inside her through that thin membrane, but feeling Rob stretch her pussy out, their cocks all but touching as he pushed to the base, was new altogether.

He tooth the leash and pulled it over her shoulder, kissing her neck, growling in her ear as his hips worked slowly, allowing her to adjust to having him in her ass. "Our Big Bitch can take it all!" he panted, their glance flicking over to Alex, she beckoned him over again, this time opening her mouth wide and pushing her tongue out, rolling the tip over her chin, inviting him to join.

He obliged. Alex was unsure what he made of it, but he knew Megan sucked cock like a demon and he wasn't going to miss out.

At the side of the table, her head turned and began bobbing along his eager dick.

She felt Tom and Rob find a rhythm and suddenly what was going on came crashing in on her. Stuffed full and only getting started, her body tensed and she came again just from the psychological pleasure of being the centre of attention for these men.

One hand on Rob's chest, the other wrapped around Alex's waist for balance, she cried out on him, something the other two seemed to take as a signal to give her more.

12