The Lodge Ch. 02

Story Info
Pet Justin accepts his position with the Mistresses.
7k words
4.55
6.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers

Note: this continues from the Lodge Ch 01. it is suggested to read that chapter first for better understanding.

Day 2

I woke this morning to the smell of French toast. I walked towards the kitchen and found Mistress Sarah cooking. The other mistresses and Holly were seated at the counter height table.

"What's for breakfast Mistress Sarah?" I asked.

"For you, a multi course breakfast that begins with pussy" Mistress Lauren pointed under the table.

"You will eat everyone's pussy for 5 minutes each including Miss Holly's. Her suitor last night left her wanting."

"Yes Mistress" I replied and dutifully crawled under the table. I started with Holly as I was curious what her pussy would taste like being much younger and more petite than the mistresses.

She didn't disappoint. She had closely trimmed red pubic hair and a wonderful aroma. I buried my face between her legs and ate her pussy with gusto. Paying extra attention to her enlarged clit. I felt her thighs squeeze my head and her stomach tighten as I pulled myself into her pussy with my hands on her hips.

"Amy, you weren't kidding, oooh, he is good". Holly let out. A few seconds later "oh fuck yes, keep going, fuck, i'm cumming..." she held my head into her pussy as she came, coating my goatee with her sweet juices.

She let me go and I proceeded to service the Mistresses for the required 5 minutes. None of them came but I got compliments from each one.

"Thank you for those appetizers, mistresses and Miss Holly." I said.

"You may sit and eat with us now" Mistress Sarah. Breakfast was delicious and every bite I took had a hint of the women's pussies.

It was Saturday so everyone would be staying all day at the Chalet. It also became apparent that it would be a busy day in the store.

"We want you to model something on the platform for us today. You will be hooded so no one will no who you are". Mistress Amy stated.

"If that is what you want" I answered with trepidation.

"Good, follow me and we will get you set up. Store opens in 15 minutes. Holly get dressed."

I followed Mistress Amy downstairs and I saw on the platform an X-shaped cross that wasn't there yesterday.

I pointed and she nodded. I followed her up the stairs onto the platform. It felt very exposed.

"Do this and we will reward you tonight".

"Yes Mistress".

I placed my arms and feet in line with the x. Mistress Amy attached the cuffs and pulled their connecting lines taught. Stretching me out just a bit on the X, but not uncomfortably.

Mistress Lauren then walked up with one of those one way Halloween type hoods in one hand and something metal in the other.

"This is what you are modeling today" she said as she opened her hand and showed me the metal object.

It was a chastity cage. One that allowed for some erection but was mainly a cock prison. One main bar along its spine with rings attached to constrain a growing dick.

I gulped hard and nodded.

"Relax, pet, you will be fine and many people will admire your body today. Holly already can't stop staring".

"I am nervous Mistress"

"I know" she said as she gently stroked my cock, getting it half hard before putting the cage around it. I heard the lock click and watched her tuck the key into her lace bra.

"Will people be allowed to try and give me a hard on to see it in action?"

"No but one of us mistresses will be doing that every hour this morning. Your balls will be aching for release by tonight, which is what we want" she winked and massaged my chest gently before placing the hood over me.

I could see our but things were a little distorted.

I didn't mind being on the platform the first 1/2 hour or so, and I'll admit it was nice to be admired by the men and women passing by in the store.

Five minutes before the first hour was up Holly announced an upcoming demonstration on the platform. Nerves crept in and I began to sweat a little.

Another announcement one minute before and I could see a small crowd of ten or so people (likely Lodge guests) gathered in front of me.

Mistress Lauren walked up on the platform dressed to kill in a black, mid riff bearing halter top, a g-string and those sheer black nylons that made her perfect legs the epitome of sexy. I wanted to be her perfect pet more than anything. She, and the other mistresses have a hypnotic affect on me I cannot explain.

"This may get a little uncomfortable but you can handle it pet. Moan and writhe all you want and forget about anyone else but me" Mistress Lauren whispered to me.

"Yes Mistress" I replied quietly.

"Hello everyone and good morning. Thanks for joining me for the live modeling of my favorite chastity cage. As you can see, my pet here has been caged up. What I love about this particular cage is that the ringed design allows your sub to get semi-hard. This allows us to tease him more readily and get those balls aching. "

"Here, Here!" came a shout of approval from the crowd. Mistress Lauren nodded at the crowd and grabbed a small wand vibrator.

"Watch closely" she stated.

I heard the vibrator turn on and Mistress touched it to the top of the cage. The whole thing rattled instantly and transferred the vibrations along my entire cock. Soon, my cock filled the whole cage and was being held back, bulging a bit between the bars.

I moaned at the weird sensation. It was a mix of pleasure, a tight squeeze on my member, and a small amount of pain.

"Aaaah" I groaned and squirmed around in my restraints. I saw Mistress Lauren smiling at me through the hood. She moved the vibrator behind the base of my scrotum. My cock was now straining hard to be free of its confinement and I was involuntarily moving as much as I could to help it to no avail.

"As you can see, your sub will be begging for release in no time. It's up to you how long to keep him caged up, but here at the Lodge we recommend at least twelve hours with hourly stimulation to ensure submissive compliance" with that she turned off the vibrator and walked off stage.

I was left strung up there with my hard cock still fighting the cage and the onlookers watching closely to see my reactions. All I wanted was to cum. Mistress Lauren knows how to keep me wanting more.

My hard on dissipated and the crowd slowly dispersed. Holly came and undid my restraints.

"Mistress Lauren said you can have an hour break. Meet her in the kitchen on the second floor."

"Thank you Miss Holly."

"It's just Holly".

I smiled and headed up stairs. My cock was still locked in the cage but I found Mistresses Lauren and Amy in the kitchen.

"Ahh pet, figured your arms could use a break. How was it?" Mistress Lauren asked.

"It was interesting. I was more aroused than I thought I would be and the cage was not as uncomfortable as I expected".

"Good to hear, back at it in about 45 minutes".

"In the meantime follow me to my room" Mistress Amy, already naked, instructed.

I followed her to her room, staring at her nice naked round ass the whole way. I think she was shaking it on purpose for me. When we got to the bedroom she gestured for me to lie on the bed next to her. I complied.

"Until you have to go back downstairs, I need my tits sucked. They are achy and the only relief is a good mouth. I may use my vibrator too but you are not to remove your lips from my breast. Now be a good sub and get to sucking."

She presented her right breast near my mouth and I greedily covered her large nipples with it. I sucked hard causing Mistress Amy to moan a little and I felt her nipple grow erect against my tongue. Sucking her beautiful breasts had a calming effect and I fell into a rhythm using my tongue and sucking in a coordinated sequence.

"Oh pet, that feels incredible. You have many talents" said Mistress Amy.

I heard her vibrator come on and mistress let out a sensual moan as it touched her pussy. That moan made my cock strain against its cage again, my balls resuming their achy state.

Mistress guided me to her other breast for a repeat performance as I felt her motions with the vibratory speed up slightly.

"Yes, pet, that's it. Your mouth is where my nipples belong. Mmmmhmm."

"Aaah yes..." she groaned as her body convulsed in orgasm. I stayed latched to her breast, hoping to extend her pleasure bit. When Mistress Amy stopped panting heavily, she pulled her breast out of my mouth and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Having you around is already proving an excellent decision. But, you better get back downstairs, I expect Mistress Sarah is waiting."

"Yes Mistress" I said, and headed downstairs. On the way down I was thinking:

I do not know how these women are holding there spell over me. But pleasing them is all I can think about today. And I enjoy it. More so with every hour that passes. Fuck, am I just a man slut?

My pondering was interrupted by the sight of Mistress Sarah as I came up to the platform. She was wearing thigh high black boots that had at least a 4 inch herl. A small skirt covered her hips and well rounded ass. Her upper half was bare, Allowing me to see for the first time her pierced nipples. The sight turned me on more and I believe that was her intended effect because she smiled and just nodded for me to go up to the platform top.

Once there I recognized the spanking bench I was tied up on yesterday while being pegged by Mistress Sarah.

I knew what to do and got into position on it. Mistress Sarah tied me into with a number of ropes. I was positioned so the crowd could see my ass and caged cock hanging down. The hood got pulled over my head again and I patiently waited there ticking away the minutes in my head.

What felt like an eternity later, Holly made her announcement for another show.

Mistress Sarah climbed back on the platform at the precise minute. I weirdly thought that her punctuality was sexy.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, I will show you how the chastity cage can be used during spankings."

I tenses as she said those words. I had never been truly spanked. And here I was in public, unknown how I would react to the punishment.

Mistress Sarah came around to my head:

"I know your nervous lovely pet, but it will be okay. I am using a lightweight flogger that will sting but should not be bad. I believe you will actually enjoy this."

With that she walked around to my highly exposed backside and got straight to work. I winced and groaned as the first stroke landed. One part of the flogger expertly aimed and just kissing my scrotum. It was an interesting sensation. The burn of the flogger followed by the cooling room air on my muscular ass.

To my surprise, my cock once again grew to attempt a prison escape. Mistress was saying something to the crowd as I felt the second hit. I moaned louder and heard approval and clapping from the crowd. This encouraged Mistress and the rest of the lashings came in quick succession.

Sounds I had never made before escaped my lips. Some weird mix of pleasure and pain.

"As you can see, a good pet may enjoy most easy punishments". She put her hand behind my cage and pulled it out to better show the crowd.

More approvals and a much needed gentle stroke on my aching balls.

Show over, the crowd once again over away to buy toys to use tonight I am sure.

Mistress Sarah whispered to me:

"Excellent job pet. I am going to undo you and you may head upstairs. You are relieved early of your duties here thanks to a great reaction and a massive increase in sales today"

"Thank you Mistress." I got out through still heavy breaths.

I stood up after she untied me and went upstairs carefully to find Mistress Lauren so she could take my cock out of prison, hopefully.

Mistress Lauren wasn't in the common areas so I headed towards her room. I knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" She inquired.

"It is your pet Mistress. May I come in?"

"You may enter"

I entered slowly and found Mistress Lauren on the bed, naked with her white sheet pulled up to just under her perky tits.

"Mistress, will you please remove the cage" I said as I looked down at my imprisoned cock. I also noticed the key to the cage on her bedside table along with some other toy.

"Come lie down next to me pet" Mistress Lauren instructed.

I laid down next to her and caught a scent of her sensual perfume. The stuff was oddly arousing and had its intended effect. My cock began to stiffen again. Mistress Lauren, ever watchful smiled and reached down to caress my growing shaft inside the cage.

"Oooh, thank you Mistress".

"You want our of this?"

"Very much so"

"It makes you so compliant though. Come here and eat my pussy (I know you want to) and we can discuss a compromise."

She took off the rest of the sheet and spread her legs. I was like a bug drawn to the light. I instantly climbed between her long legs and began licking her pussy like I did yesterday (don't fix a broken rhythm).

"Mmm that's it pet. You must really enjoy eating pussy"

"Mmmmhmmm" I nodded as I licked.

"Here is my compromise. Make me cum and I will unlock you, but you must try another toy instead, a plug designed for men".

I was so engrossed in her sweet tasting lips that I hardly heard what she said and simply nodded and made a sound of ascent.

"Excellent"

I felt her legs clamp around my head as I brought her close to orgasm. Her breathing quickened and I sucked hard on her clit. Mistress' body tightened and than released into a full body quiver.

"Oooooh yessss, pet, aaah" she cooed as she came hard. I got another taste of the nectar that followed her orgasm on the queening chair yesterday.

" I can never get enough of that sweet juice" I thought to myself. These women truly had control of me in every way in just a couple of days.

As her body calmed down, Mistress rolled me onto my back and released my cock from its prison.

"Ahhhh thank you Mistress" I managed as my cock grew to full length for the first time since eating pussy for breakfast.

"Of course my pet" Mistress said as she stroked my engorged cock.

"Now for the your part of the deal"

"Oh fuck" I thought. I had been so entranced In pussy I didn't recall what I agreed to.

"Pull your legs up and hold them to your chest so I have access to your hole" Mistress demanded.

I did as I was told. She reached over and grabbed the odd shape toy I now realized was some sort of anal plug off her nightstand.

My eyes must have bugged out a little.

"Relax, it's thinner than the dildo you took last night."

I breathed deep to calm down as Mistress Lauren lubed up my hole. She pressed the head of the toy onto my hole and it popped in with ease (thanks to last nights pounding no doubt).

"Ooh" I moaned. My cock twitched as the toy began to fill me.

Mistress Lauren started working in the toy. It wasn't straight but curved towards my front. As she pushed in more I felt the toy against my prostate. Precum leaked from my tip as the pressure increased. The last little bit slipped in and I felt my ass close around the thin portion of the plug. The thick base preventing it from disappearing inside me.

I was breathing hard. This thing was a feeling I hadn't experienced before. Lauren left me lying there to get used to is as she went and picked up her phone.

I put my legs down, getting slowly used to the plug. Mistress Lauren smiled at me and tapped her phone.

"Aaaaah" I groaned as an intense vibration started deep inside me. My cock hardened to fully erect in an instant. Within a minute, I wanted to cum.

"Good, it works well. You will wear this the rest of the day. I have control of it from my phone and will do as I please with it. Whatever you do, do not cum. Do you understand."

"Yes my beautiful Mistress" I managed. The vibrations stopped but my erection didn't.

"Keep this in all afternoon without cumming and I will let you orgasm tonight".

I nodded.

"Mistress Sarah would like to see you in the basement."

"Yes Mistress".

I started walking towards stairs and just as I hit them the vibration in my ass started again. No build up, just full on intensity. I moaned loud enough I think all the store patrons heard me. I heard one remark "I want whatever he is getting."

Holly's pleasant voice was next "then you want one of these..." I was still a model for the toys.

Oh well.

It seemed Lauren had programmed the plug to go off for about 15 seconds every three minutes. My cock was going to be tired by the end of the day. I couldn't help but get rock hard every time it turned on.

"Holy Shit, What have I gotten myself into?" I thought to myself.

I made it to Mistress Sarah in the basement. She simply pointed to the queening bench. I knew what to do and laid down dutifully. She locked in the the cuffs, and pulled a thick leather strap around my torso, pinning my arms in. Then she blindfolded me.

"I noticed how much you loved lapping up my squirt last night pet."

"It was wonderful Mistress" I admitted.

"I know. I have a friend from work who has been very sexually frustrated lately. All her partners say they are into the squirting and then if or when it happens they chicken out licking it up or letting themselves get covered in it. I know you have neither of those problems."

"I do not" I said confidently.

"You are blindfolded to protect her anonymity. I know you wont say anything but this makes her more comfortable. If you address her it shall be as Mistress Kelly. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress" I squeaked out as the vibrator in my ass went off and I squirmed against the restraints.

"Mistress Lauren?" Sarah asked

I nodded.

"She has a twisted sense of humor, but I applaud her ability to keep you consistently aroused.

"Pet, be prepared to take squirts, Mistress Kelly and I both must get off today".

"Looking forward to it Mistress" I said honestly. The mistresses were all realizing that eating pussy is one of my favorite things. Being restrained somehow made it even better for me.

"Mistress Kelly, we are ready for you"

I heard footsteps.

"What do I do Sarah? Also I am still not totally sure about this. You are my boss after all."

"Relax, pet Justin, is highly skilled at this. Also, he has no way of knowing who you are. I can see your frustration everyday at work. It's almost palpable. He will treat your pussy the same way he treats mine."

"Okay, it's been months since I had a true orgasm."

"He's all yours"

I heard Mistress Kelly move closer and start straddling the seat. The smell of her pussy filled my senses. She smelled sweet and strong. How a woman should smell. That drove me nuts and I started thrusting my tongue toward the source. I don't think she was fully seated at first because it took a few tries for me to make purchase with her sweet folds. She wasn't very wet yet so I started nice and slow.

"Oh yes. That feels good." Mistress Kelly cooed.

My tongue felt her pussy get significantly wetter and I mimicked my actions of yesterday that caused Mistress Sarah to explode on my face. I paid special attention to Mistress Kelly's clit, sucking hard for long periods.

"Ohhh, hell yes pet Justin. Don't you dare fucking stop.." she panted. I wouldn't stop for anything after that command.

Her breathing got shorter and I could feel her clenching her pelvic muscles as I pressed my face into her slit.

"Aaah, fuck yesss, I am going to cum" Mistress Kelly practically screamed. I didn't stop my pattern of action on her now constantly dripping pussy.

The next second she lifted off my tongue just slightly and moaned loud. She squirted hard, coating my face and quickly filling mouth. I swallowed what I could and opened up to receive more. She tasted incredible and I enjoyed every drop. She sat back down on the seat panting.

To her surprise I started licking again immediately. The vibrator in my ass buzzed incessantly now. Mistress Sarah must have told Miss Lauren what was going on. At this point my balls were aching and I thought I might come no matter what. I had to control it so I refocused on the delicious pussy over my head.

PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers
12