The Lonely Milf Escort Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned at my graphic description of how I could pleasure him. He nodded, and got out of bed. He pulled down his undies, and out sprung his incredibly large, thick, meaty penis. It wobbled back and forth, as he stood there with his hands behind his back. He looked so innocent, but when I looked down at the obscene pole swinging between his legs, the contrast was jarring. I could only squeal in absolute delight at it.

"YAHHHN! SO BIG! I can't believe a scrawny brat like you is packing such a monster! That's a porn star dick! Mama is very lucky indeed. Do you feel your balls tightening? That means your fuck organ right here is getting ready to make babies! Do you wanna impregnate your mommy's fat pussy? I bet you do, you naughty boy." I took the thick base in my hand, and gave it a squeeze. It flexed in a manly fashion, bulging with veins. I hung my tongue out at such a sight.

"Mommy is gonna work you over so good, baby. Diligent, hard working boys that please their mommies get rewarded. You made mama cum so hard, so let me milk you till you scream." With my grip still on the base, I suck the meaty, delicious tip into my mouth and start sucking away. Shinji threw his head back at the sudden sensation. He looked down in awe as he watched his new mommy eat up his cock head.

"AHHN! MOMMY that feels so good! I love how you suck me! Please don't stop! MMMM..." I giggled, and let go of the base. I took both of his hands in mine, and started working my head back and forth, gobbling him up like I was starving. My trained gag reflex took every thick inch no problem. His long meat pole slithered down my throat and back out again over and over.

He held my hands very tightly and watched his plump mama gobble him up with pursed lips. He looked so cute making such a lewd face. I slurped him loudly, and looked up into his eyes the whole time. I wanted to ask him how it felt, but I didn't want to talk with my nouth so full. As if reading my mind, he proclaimed just how amazing it felt.

"MMMMMM! MAMA! YOU EAT ME UP SO GOOD! I can't believe how good it feels! Your mouth is definitely gonna make me blow! AHHHNN!" Hearing this, I decided to stop before he did just that. I pulled away, and his soaked dick wobbled free. He gasped, and mewled like a kitten.

"Mommy why did you stop?! I was so close..." He looked so naughty with a face of pure lust and a need for climax in his eyes. I giggled, and stood up. I looked down on him, and french kissed him deeply. He moaned in surprise and I thought that might even be enough to make him explode. But his youthful stamina proved me wrong, and his impressive meat hung on, mearly throbbing. I pulled away after wrestling with his tongue.

"PUAH! AHN... Baby boy, we can't have you cum from a simple blowjob! That wouldn't be fun at all. How would you like to cum between mommy's huge titties? Would my boy like that?" He gasped again, and his cock twitched in excitement. He nodded furiously, and I made him go and sit on the side of the bed. He sat down, and opened his legs wide. His massive sausage stood straight up, begging for attention.

Chapter 8: Tittyfuck Heaven

"GOODNESS! It looks even bigger than before! Does the thought of cumming wedged between mommy's giant tits excite you that much? You really are naughty, my little stud. I can't wait to sandwich you nice and tight." I kneeled in front of Shinji, and his cock was throbbing and twitching. He slapped the top of my sweater meat with it, and poked my nipples wanting nothing more than to be enveloped by them.

I lapped up my palm, and started stroking the huge slap of meat in front of me. Shinji convulsed and stared, not wanting to interrupt. He could only squeal as I gave him long, slow strokes up and down. When I was satisfied with how wet and slippery it was, I crushed him in between my enormous breasts without warning. The pressure made him gasp loudly. I squeezed my velvet soft tits around him so he couldn't escape.

"There we go! How does that feel, naughty boy? I bet it feels amazing being squashed so tightly. The tip is poking out of the top. How cute! Now, I want both of those hands behind your back, and you are not allowed to move yourself, understand me, young man? You have to learn to be a big boy and endure a little punishment before you start going crazy by yourself. Can my big boy be patient and hold out for mommy?" He did as commanded and put his hands behind his back, mewling in response.

"Uh huh! I can be a big boy for mommy! Please massage my cock with your huge titties! I promise I'll be good, mama! Don't tease me anymore!" I cooed gently, and blew him a kiss.

"That's my good boy. For being so polite, and submissive, Mama will milk a nice big load out for you with her jugs." With that, I squeezed my tits together, and started working them up and down. Shinji made such a lewd face when he felt his cock getting stroked by such a fat pair of mommy titties. His dick was slipping effortlessly between them, tip adorably poking through the top with every thrust. I squeezed my forearms together making my tits really crush him.

He threw his head back, moaning loudly as I worked him so vigorously. I loved making a boy feel so good. It made my womb throb at the thought of him getting back at me later. Eager to see this, I decided to bully him more. As his cock thrust up between my breasts, I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip whenever it came close. He was behaving, and not thrusting his hips by himself at all; though I could tell he really wanted to disobey and start pounding my tits like a big boy himself.

I used my hands to mush my tits all over him, his leaking precum becoming like a lubricant. My giant globes were getting all sticky, and shiny. I decided to let him have his way with me now.

"Aha! What a well behaved boy you are. Since you held on, I'll let you fuck my tits on your own now. Go wild, and buck your hips like a man, okay honey?" He quickly stood up, and his hands flew to my breasts. I squealed as he took handfuls of chest meat in both hands, and started pistoning his hips back and forth. He began violating my massive tits with all his power. I noticed his lonely cock tip, and ate it right up as he succumbed to his animal instincts.

He bellowed as I started suckling his hard tip like a piece of candy as he thrust back and forth between my heavy breasts.

"MMMMM! MOMMY I'M GONNA CUUUUUM! YOUR TITTIES ARE TOO GOOD!" With that, his tip exploded in my mouth, and he let out a massive stream of hot white, sticky cum. I cried out with him as he released all over me. I let him drench me, and he jerked off his cock to ejaculate the last of his mighty load. I was covered in dick milk. I stood up, and patted Shinji's head.

"That's a very good boy, Shinji. You gave mommy a nice big load. But now it's time for the main event. I'm sure you know what I mean. I want you on that bed, lying down. Make sure to keep that meat hard, even though it's swelling back up as I speak. So full of energy you are! Mama is gonna go clean up, and she doesn't want you moving from this spot, understood?" I took his face in my hands, and planted a big, wet smooch right on his lips before heading into the bathroom to clean up.

"Yes, mama. I'll stay right here like a good boy. When you get back, I'll definitely make you cum again." He lied back on the bed, and slowly stroked himself off. I headed into the bathroom, giddy with excitement for what was next.

Chapter 9: After So Long

After washing up and getting all squeaky clean, I was ready to get dirty again. There was Shinji, dutifully obeying his mommy's instructions and stroking his rigid, burly cock off to keep it strong and engorged. I bet he didn't even need to do that to keep it up. That dick had so much energy; the naughty boy just needed to give it attention while I was gone. I almost skipped towards him in bed, and bent over to french him again.

He was overcome by my strong scent. I was in heat, now more than ever before, and I was emitting pheromones at a high volume. It only made the boy's manly equipment throb harder. He tried to keep up with my overpowering kiss, but my strength was greater than his, and I sucked his mouth loudly with mine. He could only lie there, helpless as I slurped and lashed his tongue. When I finally pulled away, he gasped and moaned between heavy breathing.

"HAAH HAHH HAAHN... Oh mommy... That was such a naughty kiss! I wanna impregnate you right now! Please, can I?" My pheromones were making him want to breed my fertile, cum hungry pussy badly. I licked at his open, gasping mouth. He tried to lick back, but his throbbing member made any extraneous movement difficult.

"Of course you can, my love. I want it badly, too. I know you're gonna pound a thick load right into my womb. You're gonna impale me with your mighty weapon, aren't you?" I got on all fours directly in front of him on the bed. I lifted my massive, onion shaped ass in the air. I arched my back and spread my legs open, and gave him a good look at juat how cock starved my cunt was. It was certainly hungry. Bright pink, soaking, swollen and fat. My small hole winked and gaped in anticipation. Shinji got real close, and took a good, long look.

"Wow, mommy. Your pussy looks so tight from this angle. It's gonna be dangerous to plunge into that... Are you sure you want me to inseminate you? In your marriage bed?" He stood up, at the perfect height to be level with my entrance. He prodded my honey hole with his mushroom tip, and rubbed into it, without inserting. It was his turn to be the bully.

"HAAAAHN! Yes, baby! Please don't make mommy beg!" My pussy was so very close to being pummeled after so long. I couldn't wait any longer. He only laughed at my desperation, and continued teasing my needy hole.

"Well, I don't know then, mommy. Begging might be the only way to make my hips move forward. You teased me a whole lot earlier. I'm just returning the favor, as you put it." He placed his deliciously thick tip right at my gate, and left it there. He wanted me to beg, all right. Fine then. I no longer cared. My husband was probably never going to treat me like a woman ever again, anyway. Meanwhile this boy I only just met was treating me not only like a woman, but like a queen. He would give me what I needed so badly. All I had to do was...

"PLEASE BABY! FILL MOMMY UP! I NEED IT! I NEED IT SOOOOO BAD! FUCK MOMMY IN HER MARRIAGE BED! I WANNA BE UNFAITHFUL RIGHT NOW WITH YOU! BREED ME NOW, PLEEEEEASE!"

He groaned, smiling and satisfied. Hearing such a naughty confession from an older married woman he was pretending was his mother filled him with lust to bursting. He slowly inserted his tool, and it filled me up more than I've ever been filled up. I silently screamed as I felt every meaty inch penetrate me. Then, before I knew it, it was no longer silent.

"AAAHHHHNNNNN! YOU PUT IT IIIIIN! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! IT'S SO GOOD ALREADY, I'M GONNA CUUUUM!" He slid inside to the base, and my pussy squeezed the ever loving fuck out of him in thanks. Shinji was almost overwhelmed, but he was no amateur. He started thrusting, back and forth. At a steady pace, he stabbed my cunny over and over. It wasn't an overpowering piston movement, but it may as well have been.

My pussy was gushing loudly at every thrust. Shinji looked down and saw the unbelievable sight of his mega shlong getting devoured by an especially meaty, fat pussy. He held my hips, and started working me out harder. I pounded my hands into the bed as he pounded me in turn. My mind was getting lost in a thick fog of lust. All thoughts of my boring, workaholic husband faded away. All I wanted right now was for this indescribable feeling of raw sex to never end.

"BABYYYYYY! YOU'RE POUNDING MAMA SO GOOD! PLEASE DON'T STOP! MMMM FUCK I LOVE THAT DICK!" Shinji was also moaning loudly at the feeling of my bbw pussy. It sounded like it was the best he's had yet.

"OOOUUUU FUCK MOMMY! I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT! I PROMISE TO DIG YOU OUT UNTIL YOU BEG ME TO STOP! YOUR FAT CUNT IS EATING ME UUUUP! IT'S SOOO TIGHT! IT'S MILKING ME SO GOOD! AAAHN!" He banged me harder and harder with every passing moment. This intense, sweaty, animalistic mating session could only be better with one thing. I quickly fell forward, making Shinji's cock slide out of me. I shakily turned over, and pulled my legs back. My ankles were past my ears, and my freshly pounded pussy looked so lewd.

Shinji instinctually knew what to do. He dove his face into my burning hot crotch and started slurping me up mercilessly. I yelped and squealed loudly at this, and tried my best to hold my legs open. My whole body shook violently as this sweet young boy dug out my ripe pussy with his tongue. Eventually he had his fill of eating me, and knew what I really wanted. He positioned himself over me. He pointed his massive dick down directly at my gaping snatch. He looked into my eyes and without a word, he plunged deep inside.

He started working his cock up and down, in a perfect piston style movement. At this, my mind nearly broke, and I went limp for a few seconds. My arms fell, and Shinji took it upon himself to hold my legs apart. Before I knew it, he had me in a mating press; my favorite position. I was delighted that this boy could tell exactly what I wanted, and started squealing so loudly as he dove in and out of my soaking pussy.

"YEEEEEESSSS YESS YEEEESS! FUCKING POUND ME BABYYYY! MOMMY'S GONNA CUUUUM!" My eyes rolled back as he gave me just what I needed, and I had my second orgasm of this soon to be orgasm marathon.

Hours passed as Shinji and I were locked in heated, sweaty coitus. After pummelimg me in that amazing mating press, he was almost too tuckered out to move. So I had him lie back so I could ride him. I did just that, riding him like a cowgirl backwards. He loved watching my phat booty bounce all over his dick. I showed him how good I was at squats by lowering myself onto his throbbing dick with perfect balance. He really liked that. I felt we were in the home stretch, as I came at least 10 times at the mercy of his godly cock.

Shinji proved to be absolutely brimming with all star stamina and vitality. However the time was approaching when his load had to come out. He had me in missionary, a fairly normal position to cap off this insane mating session. He was pumping me hard, holding my legs apart in the air. I was squealing coming up on my eleventh orgasm. He looked at me with almost apologetic eyes.

"MAMA! I'M REALLY GONNA CUM THIS TIME! I CAN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER! I'M AT MY LIMIT! UUUNNNNGGGG!" I mearly nodded, every plump part of me soaked with sweat and jiggling all over.

"That's okay baby! Don't think you haven't satisfied mama! Give me everything you got in this load! Creampie mommy's naughty, cheating pussy right now, young man!" Hearing this, he shot a thick, creamy load right into my waiting womb. He collapsed on top of me, into my massive cleavage and his balls emptied inside me. I cried out in passion and happiness at finally being creamed. It felt so amazing, being filled with baby batter. I hugged Shinji close to me, and we stayed connected for a long while.

Epilogue: What He Couldn't Do/Unexpected Guests

We were entwined together in bed, breathing heavily. I had him nestled safely in my bosom, and he nuzzled me deeply. I felt like I was falling for this boy. He was so good to me, and treated me like a real woman. He gave me orgasm after messy orgasm and only thought about my needs and my satisfaction. That was a real man. Not like my husband. I was stroking Shinji's hair as he looked at me with loving eyes.

"Baby boy, thank you so much for all of that. You really made me feel like a woman again. I may want to call your service again in the future. If I do, do you think you'll come see me again?" He hugged me tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Of course, mama! I'll come whenever you want me to. I'll do what your husband couldn't do. A queen like you deserves all the love and attention she wants." I was getting horny again. This sweetheart had a way with words. Unfortunately our time was almost up. I planned on calling that service again real soon.

A few weeks later, my husband didn't have an inkling of suspicion of my infidelity. It's almost like he didn't care, even if he did know. That was fine with me. He wasn't going to give me any children any time soon, and I was considering leaving him. I thought maybe I didn't need him for that anyway, as I lovingly touched my belly. He was already off on some long buisness trip, and I had plans to call a certain service once again. That was when I heard a knock at my door.

I hurried to it, wondering who it could be. When I opened the door, it was none other than my best friend Nanako. We both squealed at the same time and hugged. I wasn't expecting her.

"Surprised, love? I remember you telling me that man of yours was leaving on a buisness trip today, so I came to hang with my girl!" I was happy she came by. I wanted to officially thank her for introducing me to the Lonely Milf Escort Service. I wouldn't have had such a good time if it wasn't for her. "Oh that? Don't you worry about it, honey. Anything for my bff. Speaking of which, I made a call of my own ahead of time and come bearing gifts." She ran inside behind me, and there stood a very familiar, scrawny cutie.

"Hi mommy." I wanted to kiss Nanako. In fact, we may very well be doing much more than that for the next few weeks while my husband was away. I let Shinji in, and closed the door. Nanako laughed in her usual boisterous way, and we adjourned to the bedroom where a pleasure filled time was waiting to be enjoyed.

The End

12