The Lonely Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to circle my asshole with his finger. I moaned, "No. Please."

I should have just said stop but my continued work on his cock and balls encouraged him. He then entered a finger inside my ass which triggered my orgasm.

I pressed against him feeling his hard cock against my covered pussy. He unloaded his cum against my pantyhose.

I had to leave my pantyhose as they were ruined. The next morning I picked up Arjan and set up my home for him.

I showed him around the house and he wondered where he would stay. I spent all night thinking about this.

I sat him down and said, "Arjan you are all alone in this big town. Do you ever miss sleeping next to someone?"

He seemed perplexed at the strange question, "It is the best part of being in a relationship. Sleeping next to someone creates that human connection."

I looked at him with a smile and then asked nervously, "I also think that. I am alone here and I have no one but you. I want to share a bed with you."

He asked, "Are you sure? I am a man. I may be an old man but I still have the urges men do."

I gulped as my mind went back to his cock, "I am a woman. I also have urges but we can try and control them. I don't want to be lonely."

I set him up in my bedroom and I let him settle into the house at his own pace.

Every night my body would burn up until I orgasmed. I thought about doing it in the bathroom before I got into bed but apart of me felt it would be cheating. Maybe being in the same bed with him would stop it from happening.

I wore a long t shirt to bed. I would be too hot to wear anything else.

He was wearing his pyjamas to bed and I got in beside him. I turned to face but he was facing away from me. I went closer to him and I whispered, "Arjan, I am happy you are with me."

I put my arm around him and he did not object. My body was burning up and he took hold of my hand, "Your body needs relief."

He directed my hand towards his hard cock as he added, "You need to take that relief."

I slid my hand inside his pyjamas and grabbed hold of his erect cock and began to slowly stroke it as I said, "I think my body is telling me I am in love with you."

I took his free hand and moved it behind him to between my legs. He began to stroke my pussy over my panties. I moaned as I felt his touch, "My body wants you."

His movements were driving me crazy. He was manipulating my pussy with his back to me.

He was circling my clit slowly with his thumb as his fingers were pressing against my pussy.

He slid my panties to the side as he began to slowly finger me and rub my clit simultaneously.

My moans were intensifying as he asked, "Will this help you control your urges as a woman?"

I was close to orgasm as he pinched my clit, "Yes. Yes. Will you be able to control your urges as a man?"

He answered, "I make no promises." As we both came. I felt my body relax as we both fell asleep. My hand still around his cock and his hand in my panties.

I did not know what was happening to me. I had to do more to control my urges.

The next night I showered before going to bed. The close proximity with Arjan was making me hornier than ever before. I used the shower head to rinse off my body but as I brought it to my hairy vagina. I parted my lips and applied the force of the water to my clit.

It felt so nice and I was unable to stop. I needed this pleasure. I hoped it would helped relieve the tension in my body and control my urges.

I soon came but it was not the same as with Arjan. It helped me cool down. I was wearing a long t shirt and pyjamas to bed. Arjan was looking me up and down. It was not a sexy dress or anything that should be getting his attention, "You look really beautiful with your hair wet."

It was totally unexpected and I went shy all of a sudden. It was an unexpected compliment and it was unusual from him.

I could see my wet hair had made my shirt damp causing it to become almost see through.

I joined him in bed and turned away to sleep. It felt strange sharing a bed with a man again. There was a sexual tension between us but we both had old loyalties.

I felt a sexual urge whenever I was near him. Even tonight after I had orgasmed in the shower I still felt a sexual need within me but I wanted to control myself.

He asked, "Is it ok if I put my arm around you? I like sleeping close together."

Was he talking about last night?

I nodded and he put his arm around me. He pressed his body against mine as our bodies came into contact.

I could feel his hard erect against my ass and I felt my body burn up with desire.

How was he so hard all the time? Surely his libido would begin to wane with age.

I subconsciously pushed back nestling his cock into my ass. It was a natural moment and we were in a natural spooning position. He was gently humping against my ass and his hand began to rise slowly on my stomach until it rested just below my breasts. It was a subtle movement and I did not notice it at the time.

He used his other hand to curl my hair around his finger. My hair was curly due to the shower, "I love the way your hair looks and feels when wet. I liked seeing you in this t shirt after the shower."

I wasn't wearing a bra underneath the t shirt and I knew my nipples would have been visible through the t shirt. I asked, "Why did you like it?"

I realised why he had moved his hand as his thumb began to gently circle my nipple. I swallowed as I felt his touch. My nipples were already reacting and becoming stiff, "I liked it because I could see your large beautiful nipples through the shirt. You know it makes it very HARD for a man to control his sexual urges." He emphasised the word hard and I felt him thrust into me from behind.

I then said, "Why is it so HARD?"

He was more bold with my breasts and was beginning to grope them, "Your nipples make it HARD. I want to lick your nipples. Those big large nipples are designed to be licked. They need a tongue to circle them and lick them. They need to be sucked in to a man's mouth. He needs to bite your nipples and leave his mark on them."

I felt that wetness grow between my legs as his words hit me. He was now rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger as I asked, "If I let you do that now, will it stop being HARD?"

I loved his rough play with my nipples as he began to roughly pinch them only causing me to be turned on even more, "It will only become HARDER bur if you take it into your mouth and suck it then it may stop being HARD?"

He was a dirty bastard but we needed to give each other relief or we would not be able to control our sexual urges anymore.

I removed his hands and he seemed surprised I had stopped our little game but then I sat up and removed my t shirt before turning to him and said, "Show me why these breasts made you so HARD."

He grabbed a hold of both my breasts and began to lick the nipples. He planted kisses and love bites over the soft skin of my breasts. It felt so good feeling his kisses and bites on my soft and tender breasts.

He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it deep while rolling my other nipple. His rough play was driving me crazy and I held his head against my breasts savouring the feeling of his attention on my nipples. He was taking me so close.

I then pushed him on his back and dropped my nipple into his mouth as he continued to suck it. I began to push my mound against his hard cock and slowly grind against it.

I was unable to control myself as I edged closer and closer to orgasm.

His words were in my head. I could not cum without the idea of taking his hard dick in my mouth.

I popped my nipple out of his mouth and slid down his body. I pulled his pyjamas and underwear down. It was in front of me covered in his precum. It looked juicy and I just wanted to taste it and suck it.

I began to lick the tip and down the shaft. I was rubbing my clit as I did this to keep me on edge.

I sucked each of balls into my mouth. I did not know why I was becoming such a cock hungry slut when I had never done this before.

I began to take his cock into my mouth slowly. All of a sudden I felt his hands grab my head by my hair and begin to force his dick into my mouth.

He was taking control and he began to roughly face fuck me. I was unable to hold off any longer ad his dicked rammed against the back of my throat. I came hard and my moans reverberated around his cock seemingly triggering his own orgasm as he came. I swallowed every drop. I stayed on his dick until I licked it clean and then came up to sleep beside him.

Our bodies were getting harder to control and I wondered if it was only a matter of time before we would have to give in to our urges.

I had to meet a friend for brunch and I was sad to be away from Arjan. I met with Stacey at the restaurant and we had some wine with our brunch. We were a little tipsy and decided to go shopping after brunch.

We were in a department store browsing different items. We walked past the lingerie section. I never stepped out of my comfort zone when it came to lingerie.

Stacey went over to a selection of teddies and said she needed some new sleeping wear. I only ever long t shirts and pyjamas to bed. I looked at them and decided to buy one for myself.

I went home and had another look at the teddy. It was red and when I had closer look I noticed it came with a thong.

I blushed at the sight of it. It was so small and dainty and I could not imagine it covering much at all.

As much as I did not want to have sex due to the guilt, I liked pushing the boundaries and I wondered how much restraint this man had.

That night I brought him into bed and I went to change. I came back into the room wearing just the teddy and his eyes were glued to my body and he was almost open mouthed.

I knew I had his attention tonight. I got into the bed and turned away from him. I heard him shuffle behind me and came up right next to me.

He had already removed his pyjamas and his naked cock was pressed against the teddy and my thong. I felt an excitement go through my body but I needed him to force it.

He began to grope my breasts over the teddy, "Hoe is a man supposed to control himself when you dress like a slut?"

His fingers had searched out my erect nipples and were pinching them eliciting moans from my lips, "You are the man and I am the slut. Can you control yourself?"

I had come to the realisation that the only thing that could quench this horny fire inside me was his cum inside my pussy. But I needed him to force it.

As he heard my words his groping of my breasts became more aggressive. He pulled down the strap from my teddy roughly under my breasts exposing them. He began to grope them more fervently. He was now pinching and twisting my nipples as he said, "Does the slut want me to control myself?"

I was getting really heated and he began to bite and nibble on my neck which was making hotter than before. I moaned through my lusty haze, "A man is a man and a slut is a slut."

My breasts had a mix of pain and extreme pleasure. I felt my orgasm getting close.

He then turned to face him and I came face to face with him. It was easier to think of having sex but seeing him was going to make it harder. He immediately locked me in a kiss. Our tongues intertwining. I could not help but kiss back.

He reached between my legs and began to rub my hariy wet pussy. I began to gyrate against his fingers. My body was in desperate need. He easily slid the thong to the side and began to finger my pussy.

My breathing was becoming erratic and I was swallowing his tongue. It was an intense moment. I instinctively grabbed his naked cock and began to roughly stroke it. He was driving me wild. I knew in that moment we had lost all sense of self control.

He added a second finger inside me as he continued the pressure on my clit. I moaned into his mouth as I edged closer and closer.

He pulled away just as I was reaching my peak. He removed my teddy and tore my thong from my body.

He began kiss down my body and before I knew it he was kissing between my legs as I wrapped them around his head.


12