The Long Dusty Trail West Ch. 02

Story Info
Hardships on the trail.
2.3k words
4.58
41.2k
49
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read chapter 1 of Long Dusty Trail Ride please do before reading this.

Thank you and enjoy.

*****

We have been back on the trail for a few days, traveling along side the main body of the river, the land has been flat and we have made good time. Mom is driving one wagon today while Melanie is on the other, I am riding scout today on my old gray horse.

The thoughts of mom laying in our wagon when I woke up this morning, she was so beautiful laying there sleeping her long blonde hair spread out her massive tits expanding with every breath and her swollen well fucked pussy still glistening with the load of cum I unloaded into her a short time before.

I knew if we kept this up, she would be pregnant before long and that gave me mixed feelings, did I want to raise a child on this trail and while building our home or did I want to wait. But the thoughts of her naked body this morning and the vision in my head of mom with a swollen belly holding my son, gave me an instant erection, I would have to wait to take care of it as uncomfortable as it is.

We made camp late that evening, everyone was around the fire and the wagon master was giving his nightly speech and the whole group was breaking up when mom invited Sally and her husband Ben and their daughter Becky over that night to cook with us, they had decided to camp beside us the rest of the trip, Mom and Sally had become very close which I didn't mind, hell Sally and Becky both were gorgeous, Sally was around 38 but still looked late 20ish with dark long hair a nice pear shaped ass and large tits, nothing like moms but still big and full, Becky was 18 and smaller framed, red head, with nice c cup tits and beautiful green eyes. Ben was an older gentleman, big and healthy fellow probably, 6 ft. tall and about 250 lbs.

That night camped close together, Melanie and Becky slept in the spare wagon and mom and I went to bed early as did Ben and Sally. Mom undressed and was on her knees between my legs sucking my hard cock when we both heard the soft moaning coming from Ben's wagon. When I heard Sally moaning that she was going to cum I had a vision of Sally on her back with me pumping her full of cum and at that instant I grabbed mom's long blonde hair and flooded her mouth with my seed.

Laying cuddled up with mom, I started thinking about Sally getting fucked by Old Ben and wondering how tight her pussy would be, that brought my cock back to life holding mom from behind she could feel me getting harder and I heard her moan as .she looked into my eyes.

Rolling mom onto her back I got between her thighs and she wrapped her legs around me as I entered her she whispered to me.

"Jake, did you like listening to Ben fucking Sally."

I fucked mom hard and fast and planted a big load deep inside her womb, She was a sight laying there out of breath with those puffy swollen lips and white cum running out of her and down her thighs.

"Jake, you have to start pulling out son, I will get pregnant if we don't watch it." Of course it was too late on that night my swimmers finally caught up to one of her eggs.

That next morning we left at day break for a long hard trip to Chimney Rock settlement, it would be about a week long journey, wild and full of hazards.

Our problems began with a small group of bandits. Ben and I had been riding point watching for trouble in front of us but riding in from behind us came this small group of riders,

Hitting the back 2 wagons fast and hard the bandits broke them away from the pack, there was only 7 bandits but they were hardened criminals, not farmers like most of the men on the wagon train.

A few of the men with us were good with guns most not, after the short gun fight, we had lost both men with the two wagons and my friend Ben, but all bandits were dead.

Later that night we camped along side the river, we had a camp meeting. Will Jackson the wagon master, had called this meeting to discuss what he was going to do with the families that lost their man folk, his rule was no unescorted women and children on this drive.

Having listened to the three widows plea their case wagon master Jackson was not giving an inch. I asked to speak and Will told me to say what I needed to say.

I wasn't happy with his decision and a few others were upset also but they were afraid to say anything to the huge man . " Mr. Jackson, everyone here has come a long hard way, they have invested their lives in this trip, even the ladies and children that have lost their loved ones."

"Several of the folks here think we should stick together and help each other, we can help the widows and their children on this trip, I say no one left behind that wants to go on."

After a long argument Will had decided to let them continue if they could get another family with a willing and capable man to help them through out the journey.

Mr. Jackson even said he'd help one family while the other was helped by a older couple, Mom had asked Sally and Becky if they would like to go with us to Oregon, they both smiled and said yes.

I had a feeling Mom had her motives, Sally was a very beautiful lady.

We camped just outside of Chimney Rock Settlement, Mom, Sally and Melanie was headed to the settlement to get supplies and have a hot bath at the bath house, they asked Becky to go but she stayed to help set up camp.

After a few hours of hard work, I told Becky I was going to the river we passed a short distance back and take a swim, Becky said she was going to rest for a bit.

The water was cold but sure felt good, I bathed and was just about to get out when I heard the bushes rattle, there before my eyes was a beautiful sight, 18 year old Becky, red hair down her back wearing a tight green dress and her cute smile.

As I slowly walk up to the river bank and the water gets shallower Becky's eyes get big as she sees my 9 hard inches she gasp. "Jake, you are so big." Then she ran off back towards camp.

Fifteen minutes later I'm back at camp and notice there is not many people around, all but a few went to Chimney Rock to freshen up and get supplies or just get away from the wagons for the day.

As I approached Sally and Becky's wagon I heard a soft moan, pushing the tarp to the side of the schooner I seen the lovey Becky legs spread wither fingers rubbing her little clit.

I'm a young man with a hard cock, I grabbed the back of the wagon and lifted myself inside. Looking into her beautiful green eyes I start undressing.

Becky moans again as I start kissing my way up those pale freckled legs, I brush her fingers away and replace them on her clit with my strong tongue, she groans louder as I taste her young sweet pussy.

Becky's moaning turns into cries of pain as I start to enter her with my hard cock and I put my hand over her mouth to muffle her deep groans and cry's, with only half my cock inside her tight pussy I start a slow but constant motion in and out of her juicy cunt.

Within two minutes her cry's of pain turn to moans of pleasure as her virgin pussy get adjusted to the size of the half of my cock in her. grabbing her ankles I bring hem up to my shoulders I drive the remaining length of hard cock deep inside her and start fucking her at a much faster pace and watch her face as she has her first cum with a hard cock inside her, I know this will not be her last.

Ten minutes of hard fucking Becky and watching her cum on my nine inches, I can feel my balls churning and I didn't want to cum in her fresh and fertile pussy so I pull out and lay back on the bed of the wagon, "Becky, you are so beautiful now I want to teach you how to please a man."

"Jake what do you want me to do."

"I'm going to show you how to suck a cock Becky."

Becky was a very good student, I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. I know I am going to enjoy this many more times throughout this journey. Watching her pretty little red head bob up and down on my hard cock while looking into those green eyes was too much for me, I unloaded a big load down her throat and she swallowed with pride as if she had done this several times before.

Seeing cum dribble from the sides of her pretty lips and down her chin was such a sexy sight. I kissed Becky and we got dressed.

Becky was giggly and flirted with me as we built a campfire for the evening. "Jake do you love me."

"Yes Becky, I do and I want more of what we did but you know I'm a married man."

"Jake mom and I both know that Janet is your mom and Melanie is your sister, we think it's ok so don't worry we won't say anything to anyone else, just please keep us with you and protect and love us too."

Later that afternoon mom, Sally and Melanie came back fresh from their bath and loaded with supplies, I noticed Becky and Melanie looking my way and giggling beside the far wagon. I didn't know what that was about and didn't hear as Mom slipped up behind me.

Mom wrapped her arms around me as I finished storing supplies in the wagon and said , "Jake I love you."

"I love you too Janet."

"Jake I'm so glad you called me Janet, from now on you should call me by my name, I am your wife now, yes I am your mother but we are more than that now."

Later that night Janet and I laid in bed talking and she said she had a surprise for me, as she started crawling under the covers and giving me one of her wonderful blowjobs, the tarp curtain opens up and Sally climbs in, slips her dress down her shoulders and displays her beautiful body.

She lowers herself at the foot of our bed and crawls up and takes mom's place. Sally's lips felt amazing around my cock head, mom whispers in my ear that her and Sally had a long talk and I was the new man in her life now.

I was really enjoying Sally's fantastic blowjob but her pussy is what I wanted to lay claim to so I pulled her hungry mouth off my cock and laid her on her back and crawled between her legs and slid the big head of my cock inside her.

Her eyes got wide as I entered her and she moaned and looked over at Mom. "Ohhh Janet he is so big, much bigger than Ben was."

I pushed her thighs wide as I sank the rest of my nine inches deep inside her and started a hard fast pace plowing that sweet tight pussy.

Sally was a passionate woman, she was very vocal and she loved kissing, we kissed passionately while I fucked her hard and when I turned her over and pulled her on all fours, she was very loud as I fucked her doggy style.

I couldn't kiss her well enough to keep her from screaming from the fucking she was getting, so Mom took my place with that. It made my cock even harder when I watched my beautiful blonde mom kissing this woman but when she moved around and pulled Sally's beautiful face down into her wet blonde pussy I almost shot my load right then.

I could feel the cum rising from my balls as I watched Sally working her magical tongue on mom's pussy, Mom was cumming all over Sally's face as I started shooting ropes of cum inside her.

I'm not sure how many orgasm's Sally had while we fucked seemed like many, but her next one made me hard again watching.

Sally laid back with her legs spread wide as Janet was between her legs kissing and licking my seed from her fresh fucked pussy.

I was so hard when I slipped up behind mom and shoved my hard cock deep inside her wet juicy cunt.

I knew after this night I wasn't going too be getting much sleep at nights for the rest of our travel.

In the morning I will go to the settlement to send a letter to my friend Buck and pick out something special, next week my pretty sister Melanie will turn 18, maybe I will take Becky with me to help pick it out and for a good fuck in a nice hot bath, I want some more of that sweet pussy before we leave out on the trail in a few days.