The Long Pull: Spread Your Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just... so... HOT.

Not 'sexy' hot. Though she was still intensely horny and hard. The heat was radiating through her hips, her balls aching as though she hadn't ejaculated in days, rather than minutes...

She held her breath and jerked until she thought she would faint, her face surely turning purple as she did it. The audience was cheering her on. Only two more to go. Just hold it and get over the finish line... and try not to faint. She felt the blood gathering in her face, feeling her heartbeat as veins appeared on her temple. No wonder people choke themselves with belts and get found by unfortunate first responders and hotel maids...

The seventh finally came... and it was pretty weak. It covered the ten wings the way that the mustard 'covered' a hot dog. It was a small ejaculation, even if she wasn't wearing an implant. Was she finally out? Was her body finally done producing jizz, so close to the finish line?

The wings were taken by one of the confused production assistants, who set the less sauced wings on a new plate. Georgia continued eating the wings at her slow pace. She looked a bit more flushed than when she started, but didn't seem to be in any distress. Carol had seen people run away from these wings in tears, and here was this calm woman eating dozens of them without a break or even any milk. (She did have water, but seemed to be using it more like emergency saliva. The water didn't even have ice! This woman was crazy...)

Perhaps Georgia was thinking the same thing as she glanced up at Carol back with a slightly concerned expression. The lightly sauced wings seemed to concern her, as if someone would disqualify this attempt on a technicality. Carol took some deep breaths, massaging her right arm and trying to psych herself up for one more round.

Georgia kept eating. She had entered this building fully expecting that she would have the toughest challenge tonight, but evidently not.

The last bowl of wings went down in front of her with that familiar gong-like sound of the stainless steel hitting the table. Carol looked down at it like it was the Grand Canyon, even feeling momentary vertigo.

Carol growled, slapped herself across the face and grabbed her cock, massaging her balls with her other hand. Just one more... it wasn't that difficult. She did this dozens of times a day. There must be some more in her... somewhere.

She held her breath until she had to release it, bubbles of spit flecking about as she let the air out as quickly as she took in another breath. But taking in that breath meant that she wasn't holding it, and the orgasm got further away. But more importantly, that air meant that she didn't faint then and there. She held it again until she got the very verge of collapse, blew it out and took it in as fast as she could.

Her body was twisting as every muscle in her body started to burn and tighten. Her left calf cramped up as it always did if she stretched it while dehydrated. Her other arm was clenched to the side of the table like a vice grip, holding her up as her torso twisted around, like her entire body was curling up to squish whatever was left out of her. She held her breath, pounding as hard as she could...

She let it go and gasped for breath, stars and wobbly lights appearing in her eyes. She held herself up with her forearms and let out a string of minced oaths.

There was nothing. She was out. The heat of the implant had finally wrung out all of her fluids. She wasn't even sweating anymore... maybe she should get a drink of water before she succumbed to actual heat stroke... her hand went at it again... it certainly wouldn't jerk itself off...

Georgia looked at her from across her plate, lowering her sunglasses. Her gaze was soft and sympathetic. Without a word, she seemed to express sorrow for putting her through this. It's OK, she seemed to say. None of this really matters. It's a game, and it's all just for pride.

Pride. That really was what this was all about, wasn't it? Carol had finally found something that she couldn't do, and she had to accept that. It sucked that Georgia's challenge would fail because of her, but at the end of the day, it's just television. It's not that important.

Something touched Carol's thigh, which scared the hell out of her. Maybe one of those cameramen wanted a dramatic angle of the final ejaculation. She was fine with it, of course. That angle would make her look huge!

Beneath the table... was Belle, crouched down on her knees.

"Want some help?" She asked.

Carol nodded, even though she wasn't sure what kind of help Belle had in mind. Even just having Belle wrap her soft hands around her cock and giving her arm a break would probably be enough.

Belle's idea was more proactive. She swept Carol's balls off to the side with the back of one hand and brought her lips to Carol's pussy.

Carol shook in place. She'd almost forgotten that it was there, as it was the only erogenous zone in that vicinity that wasn't burning... until Belle's hot little tongue peeked inside.

She never really messed with her pussy while at work. It had never been necessary. Her cock supplied her with all the sauce she ever needed, until the well finally ran dry. Some unobservant customers didn't think it existed. (Some people didn't think futa existed, either... despite all the evidence.) The only time her pussy got any attention was when she had a night off with Anne.

One hand fell on Belle's head as she rolled it back and forth, raking her tongue against her pussy. One curious or horny cameraperson moved around the table to get a close-up of the action... watching as Carol's balls rested gently in Belle's auburn curls like a bird's nest. Carol threw her head back, sweat slung off her hair, letting Belle lap and tease her pussy. She could probably do this hands-free now! This was just what the doctor ordered. Not LESS orgasms, just different ones.

Even if she thought she could get there without jerking it, Georgia might run out of wings before that, and Carol wanted this orgasm very badly. She took hold if it again, rocking her hips against Belle's face as Belle put both hands on her buttocks for support. Carol's moans were loud, almost screams...

She got there. She sprayed a huge thick rope of jizz across the table, missing the wings completely before one of the production assistants held the bowl at an angle. She sauced the wings heartily, leaving enough to sauce the drier wings she'd made on her last pass.

And she collapsed. Carol fell straight down, head rolled back, legs turned to noodles... landing in the warm embrace of Belle, Carol's head impacting firmly into her huge tits like the airbags they resembled.

Belle cradled her against her chest, both spread out under the table. Carol took in some ragged exhausted breaths as she asked, "Are you OK, Belle?"

Belle burst out in giggled that almost sounded like sobs. "I'm fine." She whispered. "What about you? That looked awful."

"I'll... be alright." Carol said weakly, speaking directly into Belle's T-shirt. "But I... don't want to make any more wings for a bit."

Belle squeezed Carol into her bust tighter. "It's OK. Just... relax for now."

Pressed so tightly against Belle's large, sweet-smelling chest, Belle's cock head right below Carol's chin... Carol somehow felt hotter than she ever did under all those lights, making all that hot sauce. But this was much more comfortable.

"I'm in awe of you, Carol... eight bowls in a row. And look at me, running away after two. I'm a weakling and a coward. This darn cock is too big to ever have real sex, and the one place where it might be a boon, I can't handle the pressure. I shouldn't even have this job."

"No, don't say that." Carol pulled herself out from Belle's grip. She got atop her and brought her forehead to Belle's. "It's been great having you here. The customers love you. How could they not? You're so... beautiful and nice... and hung. I can't even imagine this place without you."

They panted, entangled in each other, faces so close their lips were already touching. Neither of them knew which one of them started it, but they were definitely making out under this little table as the crowd cheered Georgia on through her last plate of wings.

Carol pulled back from her kisses, moving down Belle's curvy body... peeling her little orange shorts down her thighs as she did.

"What are you doing?" A gentle blush came to Belle's cheeks.

Carol looked back up as she poised her tip against Belle's pussy. "I'm going to try to convince you to stay."

"I'm convinced already." She smiled.

"Then I'm going to do you because you're sexy and we're both horny."

"Sounds good."

Carol pushed herself into Belle. Belle's hand went to the center of Carol's back, guiding her as she rocked back and forth.

Carol thrust away at Belle's pussy, kissing and nibbling her neck, whispering a few naughty things quietly enough that maybe God wouldn't quite hear them. Carol leaned back, the top of her head pressing the underside of the table. Her hands fell on Belle's breasts, pressing them inward and wrapping the tip of Belle's cock in her own tits wrapped in the already distorted Pythons logo.

Holding herself up on her knees, Carol kept grinding and pushing as she rocked Belle's tits up and down. Belle took over the kneading so Carol wouldn't be putting most of her weight against her chest, which just meant she could continue thrusting most of her weight down below.

Belle's moans reached a peak and she ejaculated, spraying jizz across her face and tits. Carol brought her face down onto Belle's and licked away at the seed. Belle's tongue extended from her mouth to tangle with Carol's.

The jizz was so hot... but not spicy at all.

Carol's hands went to Belle's hips, holding them as she thrust harder, lips still pressing together unevenly as they huffed and grunted together. Carol picked up Belle by her buttocks, her legs bumping up onto the underside of the table. She hoped Georgia was done eating by now, but neither of them were paying that much attention.

After some more hard thrusts, Belle came again, splattering more hot come between them. Just as quickly, Carol pulled out from inside Belle, escaping from Belle's legs folded behind her head. She jerked herself to climax, slinging all that white onto the floor, missing them both completely.

After some kisses and post-orgasmic shivers, Belle broke away with a disappointed moan. "Why didn't you come in me? Don't forget Onan..."

Carol responded with a long kiss, several seconds long. Once it was over, she waited a few seconds. "The Lord works fast. If I'm not dead already, I guess I'm in the clear."

"But why? I waned to feel it in me."

"I didn't take the implant out..." Carol croaked.

"Oh!" Belle gasped.

"Trust me, you don't want this in you..."

"Well, take it out and do me again..."

Carol took a slow kiss before answering. "Nah, I can barely even feel the anymore."

Some long breaths as they writhed together on the floor.

"I'm going to need a new shirt..." Belle said. "I had to alter this one to fit properly around the girls..."

"You can sew? Is there anything you're not good at?"

"Making ghost pepper wings."

"Well, lucky for you, I'm good at that. That won't be a problem anymore."

---

Belle returned to serving the throng of customers who had come for the crazy spectacle. She took the 'variety' implant that Carol had surrendered to participate in the show. Compared to the awful sensation of the ghost pepper implant, even the mango habanero felt about as hot as a maraschino cherry.

It was this rather traumatic experience with this extra-hot implant that left her so impressed with Carol's latest idea.

Putting one hand to the side of her mouth as an impromptu megaphone, Carol called out to the crowd. "If anyone out there thinks that what Georgia did wasn't really darn impressive..."

She held up her other hand, fanning out a handful of wrapped plastic spoons that were normally given out with the milk shakes.

"I'm handing out free samples! YOU give it a taste and see how you do."

Thankfully, Carol didn't have to jerk it for every time someone wanted to get a sample. Everyone willing at a table would put the heads of the spoons over an empty plate and Carol would make up some more. The crew got lots of shocked reaction shots from people who had underestimated how hot a ghost pepper really was. A few misguided men used the opportunity to prove their strength by showing just how much hot jizz they could stomach. One production assistant signed a lot of releases for the sudden cast of a few dozen extras appearing in the video like Guy Fieri was rolling into town, asking how the hush puppies were.

And the bar suddenly sold much more beer, cold drinks and ice cream.

The producer gave Carol a look of admiration, wishing he'd come up with the idea, and confessing he'd probably tell the network bosses that it was his idea when he got back to California.

Belle kept looking over at Carol. She'd worked there long enough to know how unassuming Carol was, even at a job that might reward bigger... personalities. And here she was, cutting loose and having real fun at a job she'd done for over a decade. What a legend she really was.

AND she was a good lover.

Not that she'd say that on camera.

---

After many continuous hours on the floor, and several lovely minutes literally on the floor with Belle, Carol finally broke away and went to the lavatory in the break room to weakly wash the sweat off her body with some wet paper towels. She dried herself off with another set, which was not nearly as relaxing as it was with actual fabric towels. Maybe she should bring some lotion into work and keep it in her locker... or some baby powder.

Carol rubbed herself with a handful of clean yet damp towels, leaving a nice patina of pure water on her skin. It was lovely and cooling, so Carol didn't bother to dry off. She left the lavatory with her whole body moist... and the implant still back there.

Once she was two steps out of the lavatory, Carol jumped as someone new had entered the break room.

It was that woman dressed in all black, with the big ear-covering headphones, the one sitting in the corner of the bar, holding the headphones against her ears, as if she had a book report to do and was trying to listen to the whole thing on audiobook tonight. She was skinny with hair as dark as her clothing and a slightly long nose. She took off her headphones, revealing a pair of gently protruding ears.

Carol yipped in shock, pulling her hands in close and her cheeks turning red.

"Carol..." Anne snickered. "I ain't never seen you blush like that."

"Sorry...." Carol took in a deep breath. "It just felt like someone was standing here when I stepped out the shower or something... she scared me."

"Hello." The dark-dressed woman said softly, in a creaky voice different from all the professional television performers. Her accent seemed neutral, especially among the twangs in all the waitstaff. "I'm sorry to intrude. I'm Jamie. I'm the sound mixer for the show today."

"Oh, you're part of the crew?" Carol said. "I'm sorry for bothering you earlier, honey. I didn't know you were working."

"It's alright. But that's not why I've come back here." She coughed gently. "I'm... sort of breaking a rule here. Sound girl never says anything. We listen, we don't talk, we don't get involved. Even camera operators talk more often than anyone in sound."

"Well, then what you've got to say must be very important." Belle said, stepping forward to her. "We'd be happy to hear it."

Jamie frowned, as if she doubted that her news would actually make them happy.

"I was listening to everyone that was wearing a microphone." Jamie said. "Our illustrious producer had on one when he was filming the interviews, in case they needed something he said. Could have just dubbed it in later with Georgia. Wouldn't be the first time, but I guess... he wanted to be more involved than he had been. He didn't have a lav mic, he just had one of the recorders in his pocket. But I was monitoring what was recorded via radio.

"Even if I had the recorder on me, I can't play it for you because it's one huge file that's three hours long, but before the producer came out, I heard him talking to one of the other film crew. He talked about using scissors or something to cut the plastic shroud off the outside of the implant. He wanted one of you to fail to endure the heat of the implant."

Carol and Belle stood there, silent. What they had both just went through... was just part of the script for this show? What interest did they have in humiliating them even further? They weren't dysfunctional wealthy housewives the audience could watch and feel better about their own lack of success. Was their nudity and compulsory masturbation of hot sauce not enough subjugation for this audience?

She felt something hot burning inside her, and it wasn't the implant. Rage. This Hollywood fool came into their house and messed around with their product to permanently damage their reputation to the whole country?

Carol swept her head towards the door, taking one aggressive step. It wasn't the first time she had to kick someone's ass in this building, even with the implant in. But she was about to see how tough this guy was in a way that had nothing to do with eating hot wings.

Belle's hand went to Carol's shoulder, restraining her with surprising yet gentle force. Carol turned to her.

"Confronting him..." Belle said. "is what he wants. He wants drama. He wants to see working class people yell and scream and get twisted up in the coliseum of reality programming." She looked down. "I shouldn't have even agreed to participate. Whether or not I could have, I should have. I don't even watch reality TV. I will not set before my eyes anything that is worthless."

"Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly... I will destroy." Said Jamie.

Belle gasped. Carol's knowledge of scripture wasn't... quite that good to be let in on the joke.

Jamie's face was angry, her lips bunched up like a crumpled napkin. "I wanted to work on films... not television. Certainly not this. I thought this being a competition show where the only thing on the line was Georgia's pride, there wouldn't be this sort of manipulation. But I was wrong. There really is no bottom, nothing they won't pervert to make twenty-two minutes of exciting television. My family didn't want me to go to Hollywood because they thought I'd somehow become corrupt... and I guess I did."

"Don't be silly." Belle said. "We all fall short in certain ways. We work on Sundays AND I just had premarital sex. No big deal. I'll get to a confession on my next Sunday off. You make it right however you see fit."

"How? The footage is already shot. They will shape the 'reality' to how they like." Jamie rued.

Carol's eyes widened for a moment. "What if... we released the footage of what they said before the episode came out?"

Jamie looked about. "I'm definitely not supposed to do that, but... if you think that'll work."

"It's worth a shot, so long as you can do that without someone noticing."

Jamie sighed. "That's something I'm pretty good at." She left the break room, pulling her headphone up over her ears as she did.

Carol looked at Belle funny. "You're Catholic?"

Belle shrugged. "I'm... between churches right now. I've got a lot of confession built up, especially since I started here. I've been counting each orgasm to confess in bulk once I get the chance."

"You'll be saying Hail Mary's for days." Carol said. "Just tell them of all the hungry people you feed at your job."

"It's not like I do it for free."

Jamie returned a few minutes later. She took an audio recorder, a wandlike device with a pair of crisscrossed microphones at one end, out of the pocket of her hooded sweatshirt. She withdrew a Micro SD card from the side of the wand.