The Long Pull: Spunk in Donuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is one of the Ring Toss donuts. We make a dozen every morning and... they tend to just get given away at the end of the night... or eaten by fat guys who just want larger donuts."

"We doing Ring Toss?" Berlin came out from the back, speaking with even greater enthusiasm. "This is my favorite!" She called to the back room door. "Mae, come out here! We're doing Ring Toss!"

Hila and Theo stepped out from behind the counter. Mae left the back room a few seconds later. "Did you call me?" She asked.

"We're doing Ring Toss."

The three futa workers lined up next to each other, shoulder to shoulder. The customer stared at the row of bottomless futa. Up close... they sure looked bigger.

Berlin held the donut between thumb and forefinger. "Who do you want to wear it?"

"Who's the biggest target?" The customer asked playfully.

Berlin squealed. "This is my second-favorite part." Berlin summoned a retractable tailor's measuring tape from somewhere on her person, moving too fast for the customer to see where she had it. She first ran the measuring tape along Mae's erection. Mae tucked her hands behind her.

"Ten and a quarter..." Berlin read the number aloud as if she didn't already know it.

She pulled it across Theo's member.

"Eleven..."

And finally Hila's.

"We have a winner. Twelve and a half."

"It's not like it's a surprise. The size doesn't change that much." Mae moved back behind the counter and to the back room.

Hila passed the donut to the customer. "How far back should I stand?" The customer asked.

"Well... that's the thing." Berlin said. "You don't actually throw it. Because if you miss, then it hits the floor and then nobody wants to eat it if it touched the floor. So, you sort of... place the donut on there."

The woman's brow lowered. "We've drifted a bit far from the original premise of Ring Toss, haven't we?"

"We have." Hila freely admitted that.

"This is like one of those resorts where you can only fish with a net."

"Well, in the first month of Ring Toss, I took more than one donut to the balls, so..."

The customer blew out a breath with the sound of the word 'oof.' She pressed the cakey donut with her fingers, wondering if it was stale.

"No, they're quite soft." Hila noticed the customer's pawing. "But once they're airborne, it may as well be a baseball."

The woman stepped forward and slid the donut onto Hila's cock, a few crumbs breaking free from the center as Hila's girth proved more than even the designers of the Ring Toss donuts had envisioned. The donut stopped just above the base.

"All right. She's all yours." Berlin pointed an open hand at Hila's crotch.

The customer looked at the donut. "But... there's no frosting. It's just a plain donut."

Hila looked to either side of her.

"What... kind of frosting do you like?"

"Chocolate?"

"Theo!"

Theo dutifully worked her cock, pointing it directly at the donut until she frosted the treat. Hila rotated the donut around the axle of herself with her thumb and forefinger until the outside of the treat was coated in chocolate cream, perfect for rolling in sprinkles. But that might make it too sweet.

Hila brought her thumb to her mouth and licked a blob of chocolate off it before she remembered it wasn't really chocolate, but her coworker's ejaculate. She did that at least once almost every time she worked, and the fact would always take her by surprise like a door suddenly slammed on the floor above you.

And every time she did, she kept on licking, knowing full well that she was licking up her coworker's sweet jizz... concentrating on it, relishing it. Her heart thumped and her body warmed at the thought of it.

The customer's hand approached the donut, fingers eagerly outstretched. She paused and looked up to Hila. "Do I... take it off you?"

Hila smirked. "You can if you like, but you don't HAVE to."

The woman got down on all fours and nibbled at the bottom of the donut, taking larger and larger bites until she went through the entire donut, her teeth gently grazing the skin on the underside of Hila's cock.

Before the bite was fully swallowed... the customer kissed the bare spot of skin she had just exposed. Hila giggled. The woman did it again, kissing a broader area of Hila's base, dipping a bit lower and kissing her hanging balls. The woman's hands went to Hila's hips, holding them as she spread her kisses around a bit.

And everyone jumped as someone slammed the door open.

An African-American woman of about fifty years old, with very short black hair just starting to go gray, barged into the shop. She was dressed in a dark wool coat with a white blouse underneath.

"What is going on here?!" She demanded.

"Oh my God!" Hila jumped back, the remmants of the donut flung off her cock. Theo stumbled backwards as the customer scampered away and out the door on all fours. Hila pulled her shirt over herself, pulling it down with both hands.

"What do you think you're doing?" The intruding woman demanded.

Chip marched in from the vestibule. "What's wrong?"

The woman gestured to Chip with a slightly turned hand. "Who's this? The pimp? You in charge of this little operation, you pervert?" The woman swung her purse into his side. He brought up his forearm to block the blow, more as a reflex than for protection.

She swung it again. This time, Chip ripped the purse out of her fingers with a single downward swipe. The woman seemed to contemplate her mistake as Chip stared daggers at her from a foot above her head, as if he was about to throw this woman through a window.

"She's my mom!" Hila cried out.

Silence fell over the donut shop.

Chip looked to Hila with deep confusion. If there was a handbook, this was definitely not in it. "Do you... want me to... get rid of her?"

"Oh, just try it, Raggedy Andy!"

"Mom, shut the hell up!"

Chip did a quick risk assessment in his head that he often did in this and previous jobs. He thought to himself: If I stay in this situation, what are the odds of this situation becoming violent, the harmless purse slap excepted? Would it become violent if I left?

He knew what to do.

"You got this under control, ladies?"

"I think so." Hila said.

"Well... since I don't think you're buying a donut today..." Chip began. "I'll hang on to this until you leave."

"It all better still be there when I get it back!" Hila's mother called out as Chip returned to the vestibule.

Chip had many retorts pop into his head, but he ignored them. He set the purse next to his stool and trusted that they had the situation under control.

"You said you worked at Dunkin' Donuts!"

"I never said I worked at Dunkin'! I said I worked at a donut shop!"

"That's deception by omission!" She pointed. "You knew a reasonable observer would not assume you were talking about Honey Dew Donuts! Certainly not some freak show like this!"

"Maybe I hid that because I didn't want you to freak out!" Hila shouted. "How silly of me. I knew you'd be reasonable about this."

"To hell with this! You're not working here while you live under my-"

Berlin put her hand on Hila's mother's shoulder, leaned in and whispered something into her ear.

The angry mother's body language changed. She froze, and then turned to face Berlin, a bit suspiciously.

"Are you for real?" She asked.

Berlin nodded.

Mom faced her daughter again. "Since when do you make more than me?"

"What, did you think I'm doing this for minimum wage?"

"Why are you still living at home, then?"

"I'm saving!" Hila said. "Trust me, this isn't me becoming a stripper because I can't do anything else. This is a conscious decision to do this kind of work for as long as I can while I'm young to have some seed money to do something else later and secure my future."

She didn't look convinced. "What's your 401K match?"

"They match up to 5% of my salary."

"That's not great."

"Five percent of... of... THAT is pretty nice." Hila reasoned, the discussion of this more uncomfortable than her nudity.

"Miss Edmond, how many nineteen-year-olds even HAVE a 401K?" Berlin offered.

Silence fell on the small shop once again. The fire had evidently been snuffed out. Hila's mother turned back to her daughter.

"We'll talk about this when you get home."

"Can you let me break the news to Dad, please?" Hila begged. "You have a way of phrasing things badly."

Hila's mother entered the vestibule, where Chip stood from his stool and picked up the purse from the floor. She moved to speak, but he rose his skinny finger.

"You can talk to your daughter whatever way you like in your own home. I got no kids, so I'm not judging. Maybe this ain't where I'd want a daughter of mine to work. But by busting in here and making a commotion, you very likely made the other women who work here feel unsafe."

Chip handed her the purse.

"The next time you walk in here... you better be bringing in a bag lunch."

Mae left the back room, face down in the iPad, scrolling through some counts she had completed. She looked up and immediately noticed everyone's altered moods.

"What happened?" She looked about.

"Did you not hear any of that?" Theo asked. "You got your earpods in under there or what?"

"Mae, can you get me a new shirt?" Hila was still concealing herself under her uniform polo. "I got... vanilla on the inside of this one."

"Lin, why don't you get it?" Theo jumped in. "In case one of our flavors is needed out here."

"Sure. I know where they are." Berlin went into the back room in search of a new shirt.

Once Berlin was in the back room, Theo turned on Hila like a cobra. "Why does Lin know how much we make?"

"WE? I don't know how much you make."

"I'm sure it's in the ballpark of what I make."

"I know what everyone makes..." Mae interjected, somewhat out of character for her. "But that's because I do payroll every week. I'm actually not allowed to talk about it, because that's privileged information."

"I certainly didn't tell her, because I've never talked to her outside this building." Theo insisted.

Both sets of eyes fell on Hila.

"We're not the only ones who work here, you know!" She shouted.

"You're her best friend." Theo looked unconvinced. "You've known each other forever. You're the reason she got this job. She's the only non-futa that works here."

"You can't... NOT hire someone because they're not a futa."

"You CAN choose not to hire someone because they can't jerk off and fill a donut."

"That's why she runs the register." Hila gestured to the register wildly, as if it would sprout arms and legs to defend her. "You want to touch money and then touch yourself? Because I don't. There's more germs on a dollar bill than on a toilet seat."

At the end of her sentence, Berlin returned with a new shirt for Hila in her size. The conversation paused as Hila whipped off her shirt, standing there briefly in her lacy black bra before putting the shirt back on.

"That's a nice bra." Berlin said, trying not to stare. "Where'd you get it?"

"Victoria's Secret." She answered as she explored her inside-out shirt to remove her name tag, the one that advertised Ring Toss that she now realized was never paid for. "We need to take you bra-shopping, Mae."

"Oh yeah..." Mae said in her favorite sarcastic monotone. "I'll wear it on the outside of all this so everyone can appreciate it."

A short silence appeared. The pop radio that used to play over the speakers had long since faded away to nothing. The only sound was the HVAC system occasionally springing to life, and the faint buzz of the fluorescent lighting.

Feeling the opportunity, Theo pounced. "Lin, why do you know how much we make?"

"Theo!" Hila's heart jumped back into her throat. She thought she had put out this fire...

"What? What's the big deal?"

"I don't like you knowing how much we make. That's our business."

"I don't care about people knowing how much I make." Berlin shrugged. "I make the Massachusetts state minimum wage with a two-dollar an hour differential. And Futa Donuts splits the cost of my monthly subway pass. Which... I think we're all eligible for... even though you guys surely make enough to pay for it yourself... which I don't."

"Everyone gets one of those, yes. Except me, since I drive here." Mae added softly.

"It's not the same when we get paid like we do." Theo said. "It's nobody's business but ours. And besides... you don't do all the work that we do."

"I certainly don't." Berlin nodded, unsure why they were in an argument when they were in complete agreement. "That's why I'm fine getting paid less. I don't know why you're so upset."

"Would you do it?"

"What?"

"Why don't you give it a shot?" Theo folded her arms. "Try wearing the implant for a little while and see how it makes you feel. See if you think we make too much money."

"Theo, she never said that. You're putting words in her mouth." Hila defended.

Berlin leaned back. "Will the implant even... work on me? It's not just the... appendage that I lack."

"If it doesn't work on you, then you win the bet automatically."

"Won't the office notice we're one short?"

"No way." Theo persisted. "We used to go through multiple implants a shift. With how slow it is, we never use more than one. But the office keeps sending us the same number. We've got stacks of implants in the fridge back there. Even if the office misses one, we'll just mark it down as ripped in the box or non-functional."

Berlin involuntarily swallowed. She looked to Mae, who said nothing. "If nobody's going to say no, then... I'll try it. I won't pretend that I'm not curious."

"Go for it."

Berlin went into the back room.

"I'm surprised you're going along with this." Hila spoke softly to Mae.

"When there's a dispute like this, better to let them resolve it between themselves. I'll only step in if I must."

Hila sort of wished she had intervened. Then again, she didn't think the implant would hurt Lin. Hila had worn the implant multiple times a week for months now. She'd never experienced any side-effects from it.

Lots of front effects, as anyone could see.

Theo got Mae's attention to ask, "You really DRIVE here? How can you stand it? At least in New York, the roads are straight."

"Sometimes, I drive for Lyft after work." Mae said. "Show them that they can't avoid Muslims just by not using taxis."

"Yeah, you definitely got a mohawk hidden under the scarf, like Travis Bickle."

"Well, mine's dyed pink, so... it's not as scary."

The door to the back room opened. And Berlin returned to the counter.

She walked slowly, arms to her side, hands flat and facing the floor. It looked like she was trying to hold a cherry between her shoulder blades while traversing a balance beam. She walked one foot at a time, every slight motion of her hips causing the implant to jostle within her and cause further stimulation. She stared directly forward, a move Theo had seen from friends pretending not to be too high.

Berlin wasn't the only one staring.

"So... I didn't know you dyed your hair." Theo smirked.

"You could've..." Hila coughed self-consciously. "put your pants back on."

"She wanted to do this, she can do it like all of us." Theo insisted.

Hila sidled up to Lin, tapping her shoulder. She jumped at the contact. "Are you all right? The first time wearing the implant can be very intense."

"I'm fine." Berlin wobbled in place, like she was trying to convince her boss she wasn't hung over.

A customer entered. Everyone jumped out of their torpor and returned to their positions. "Back to work." Hila sighed.

--

Despite some teasing offers to just quit and remove the implant, Berlin had been wearing it for almost an hour. She tapped away at her register, making change and passing it to the customers. Most of the customers noticed her new wardrobe, and unabashedly stared at her neatly trimmed bush. She didn't blame them; all the other workers had no bush to speak of, and their scrotum obstructed any clear view of their vulva.

There was a difference between the futa workers wearing the implant and her wearing it. Even on a slow day, this was a major city. Eventually, someone would come in and request a donut of their flavor and relieve them temporarily of their pent-up lust.

Nobody was asking what flavor Berlin was. Nobody asked her to fill or decorate a donut. She couldn't. Thus... Berlin had no way to relieve herself of the ever-increasing desire building inside her. Without a cock, could she even release it? Did her body have the proper plumbing to free her of this mysterious aphrodisiac? Would it just fill her bloodstream and poison her? Would it lurk somewhere inside her forever?

As she waited on people... the ordinary customers started to look more and more attractive. Striking blue eyes and well-sculpted abs on the men, freckled decolletages and teardrop-shaped breasts on the women... they seemed to gain more definition, like her eyes were drawn to it. She was hardly the kind to stare at a stranger unless they were quite good-looking. Now, there seemed to be a modeling convention nearby that she hadn't heard about.

A very good-looking man in a black blazer, polo and jeans walked up to the counter. His large hand came to his chin and nestled on his stubble, as if choosing one of the four available flavors was a profound question that had puzzled alchemists for generations.

"How about... a vanilla donut?" Only after asking this did the customer make eye contact with the woman at the register. Eyes wide and shimmering, pupils enlarged, mouth parted and tongue slightly past the bottom teeth, her skin glowing from sweat... if any woman had ever looked at him like this, he would be too suspicious to be aroused.

"Are you OK?" The man asked.

Berlin's hand went off the counter and between her legs, rubbing herself horizontally across her clit, her knees pointed inward.

"Oh, goodness." The man looked away. "This is... more awkward with no dick."

Berlin's face was red, but she seemed helpless to stop herself, as though her hand was no longer under her control. Gripping the counter with her off hand, she shook harder and harder like a top wobbling atop a running dryer.

Pinching her eyes shut and groaning, Berlin reached the best 'self-inflicted' orgasm of her life. Her knees weakened, her muscles twitched and jerked... and above her groans, there was a sound of something wet hitting the floor. Berlin looked up to the man with sudden embarrassment, her grip loosening. She looked like her next stop was a rock to crawl under and die... after she rubbed a few more out.

The man seemed to be a loss. He placed the bill he would have used to pay for the donut and set it on the counter.

"Don't worry about it." He said, turning around and walking out. He crossed a woman with brown hair cut just above the shoulder and large sunglasses. She had ordered a chocolate donut. Once she had placed the order, Mae burst out from the back room with a tray of freshly decorated maple donuts.

Her sudden appearance seemed to make the woman uncomfortable, a feeling Hila immediately picked up on.

Gesturing to Mae with her eyes and back to the customer, Hila simply whispered, "What?"

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"It's no joke. These donuts are decorated with ejaculate."

"Not that. This... get-up you're wearing." She addressed Mae directly. "So you've got your whole body covered, but NOT your genitals? What is this? Is this some kind of cultural appropriation, or are you just making a mockery of this religion?"

Theo's jerking slowed down, like the noise of a standing fan being stopped by placing an oar against the blades. Chip's head appeared out from the vestibule to see if they needed help.

Before any of the others could say something, or perform the classic 'back-away-slowly' maneuver, Mae piped up suddenly, chin held high. "Where am I from?" She quizzed her.