The Long Road Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" he cried, jumping up and gathering his clothes. "We are supposed to be at Kim and Bryan's in ten minutes. We'll never make it."

He grabbed his cell phone and called his sister. "Hey it's me. We're running a little late. We'll be there in a half hour."

"Don't tell me you guys are just getting out of bed."

"Actually we've been up for awhile..."

"Please" she interrupted, "I know you, baby brother. You guys have been having one of your sex marathons." She accused, giggling.

"Believe it or not we only did it three times this morning." Kyle replied.

"And you assumed I wanted to know that?" She bantered back.

"Truthfully, we're up in the attic."

"How'd Jay like his little surprise?"

"He just about shit his pants when he saw it."

"Great. I'm glad he liked it."

"Ask Kyle about his reaction to his surprise." Jay yelled.

"Yeah, I basically reacted the same way. Karin did a great job picking out everything."

"So we'll get to see some more of your fabulous paintings?"

"Fabulous? Not likely. They'd be more along the lines of mediocre. It's been too long."

"I don't think so! You may be a little rusty, but you'll never be mediocre. Not even when you were first starting out were you that. You have an incredible gift. You need to start using it again."

"Okay, whatever. What I need to do is get off the phone, otherwise we'll never make it over there."

"Okay. See you guys when you get here. Bye."

"Bye sis."

Jay started gathering up his new camera and lenses. "Now all I need is something to put everything in."

"Isn't a camera bag in there? I could have sworn I got one. Look in that other cabinet."

Jay opened the other cabinet and was shocked when he looked inside and saw the large supply of photo printing paper and ink cartridges neatly sorted and stocked on the shelves. At the bottom of the cabinet was a brand new leather camera bag. "This is too much." He cried, tears flowing freely. "I'll never be able to thank you enough for all of this."

"The feeling is mutual." Kyle replied, giving Jay a hug and a kiss. "I'll go down and load up the jeep while you get everything together."

Twenty minutes later they pulled into the driveway at Kim and Bryan's. The kids came charging up to the jeep, all excited.

"Uncle Kyle! Uncle Jay! Merry Christmas!" they screamed in unison, jumping up and down.

Returning the Christmas wishes, they took turns hugging first one then the other of Kyle's nephews.

Uncle Jay. How wonderful that sounded to him. He felt a surge of emotion. From day one Kyle's family had accepted with open arms. Even when he was falsely accused of raping a cocktail waitress shortly after he and Kyle first started dating they stood behind him one-hundred percent.

The twins ran into the house screaming. "THEY'RE HERE!!!!" After relieving Kyle and Jay of the pile of packages, Kyle's sister and brother-in-law bestowed huge hugs on both boys. As they gathered around the tree, Kyle had Jay recant his surprise when he opened the attic door.

"Kyle asked for my help getting a painting down from the attic. I said something about them getting ruined up there when he said it was heated. All kinds of ideas went through my mind as to what we could do with the space. My first thought was a rec room for parties. He insisted that I go up the stairs ahead of him." Kyle's goofy, shit-eating grin grew wider as Jay told the story. "I told him he just wanted to look at my ass. I nearly shit my pants when I opened the door and saw the studio. It was amazing." He didn't know that Kim, Bryan, Tommy and Andy had already seen the studio and that Bryan, a professional photographer, had picked everything out. "I couldn't believe it. Then it dawned on me that I couldn't use any of it since last summer my camera was stolen out of my truck. All the money I was saving for a new camera went to the art supplies." Kyle shot Jay a guilt-ridden look. If I had only known... he thought. Jay continued his story. "I was devastated. Here was all of this beautiful, expensive equipment that was going to go to waste. I felt really bad because all of Kyle's hard-earned money was going to go down the toilet. But this shit-head," Jay pulled Kyle into a playful headlock, "had all the bases covered." He lifted the camera. "And I'm willing to bet that you had a lot to do with it, Bryan. Thank you." Jay said his eyes moist.

"I'm glad you like everything. Pick a weekend when you aren't busy and I'll come over and show you how to use everything." Bryan replied. "But then again, you may not need to. Here, open this." He handed Jay an envelope.

Jay nearly shit his pants for the third time that day. Inside the envelope were an acceptance letter and a check to cover the full tuition for an online digital photography school. In a state of shock, he handed everything to Kyle, who looked at his sister and brother-in-law in amazement. He knew they liked Jay, but until this moment he didn't know how much they truly loved him. Jay's dream of being a photographer was going to come true.

Kim moved over to the couch next to Jay and hugged the stunned man. "I just can't believe it."

"What can't you believe, Jay?"

"I can't believe that you guys would do all this for me. First Kyle gives me the studio and the camera equipment and now you and Bryan give me this. I don't know what to say."

"Jay, this is our way of showing you how much Bryan and I love you and how much we are indebted to you." Kim replied.

"What could you possibly be indebted to me for?"

"We watched my little brother go though hell with his coming out, then go from one bad relationship to another, none of them lasting more than a couple of months." Kim answered. "We've seen him thrown out of our church and his job applications for teaching positions rejected by school after school because of his sexuality. He struggled with the disappearance and subsequent death of our parents. His life was miserable until you came along." She started crying. "Since you came into his life five years ago, all of that has changed. I've never seen him happier or more at peace with himself. For that we will be forever indebted to you." She threw her arms around her "brother-in-law" as she called Jay.

He hugged her back. "Believe me, my life sucked big time before Kyle." He broke the hug and kissed Kyle.

The twins couldn't stand it any longer. "Get a room, you two. We wanna open our presents." They chorused.

Kyle looked at his nephews with pride and amazement. At ten years old, they both took a lot of harassment on account of their "Uncle Faggot" as the neighborhood kids called Kyle. The twins harbored no resentment whatsoever towards either Kyle or Jay. Presents and wrapping paper flew everywhere as the twins took over the chore of handing out the presents. Soon all that was left under the tree was an enormous package, which Kyle assumed was for Bryan's parents who were due to arrive later that day.

"Who is that big package under the tree for, Bryan?" Kim asked, innocently, her eyes sparked mischievously. Noticing the look in her eyes Kyle prepared himself. Here we go again. He thought.

"I don't know. What does the tag say?"

She went over to the package and read the tag aloud. "For the person who has everything he could wish for except for the one thing he truly needs. Hmm, I wonder what that means."

"Kyle, you only had one package to open. Why don't you open it and see what it is." Bryan replied, trying to keep a straight face.

Kyle looked at Jay, who shook his head, not knowing anything about it. Jay thought it strange that Kyle's sister and brother-in-law would spend so much money on him, yet not get Kyle anything. He shrugged his shoulders.

Kyle's mouth dropped open when he saw what was in the package. "How did you guys know I didn't have any canvases?"

"We didn't, but that's the one thing every artist needs." Bryan replied.

"That reminds me. Jon" he called to the closest nephew "there's a painting in the back of my jeep. Will you go get it for me?"

Jon returned with a stunningly beautiful waterfall painting that Kyle had done from a picture he took. "This is for you guys to hang in the new addition if you want it."

"It's breathtaking, Kyle." Kim responded. "I don't think I've seen that one before."

"It's truly beautiful, Kyle, but it doesn't belong in the new room where no one can see it. It belongs here." Bryan took down the painting over the fireplace and replaced it with Kyle's, which made Kyle's face turn red with embarrassment.

"Now everyone who visits us will know what a fantabulous artist you are." Kim said, hugging him.

They had lunch then played board games until it was time to head over to Tommy and Andy's for a small Christmas night party, where more gifts were exchanged.

Later that night, as they lay in bed Jay remarked "What a day. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted. I still can't get over the studio."

"I can't get over all of the art supplies. It's been a wonderful Christmas. I can't tell you how much I love you"

"Yes it has. There are not enough words in the English language to describe how much I love you." Jay kissed Kyle tenderly.

Kyle snuggled closer to Jay and the boys drifted off to sleep


Chapter 3

A few months later, Kyle's cell phone rang. "Hey, tall, hung and hopefully horny!

"Not right now, but I'm sure I will be later." Jay joked. "When you get home, can you come up to the studio?"

"I'm just walking through the door. I'll be right up." He hung up, took his shoes off changed quickly in the bedroom then ran up the stairs.

Jay got up from the desk and went over to Kyle as he came through the door and gave him a hug and a kiss. "How was your day?"

"Not so good. I've been sick to my stomach and throwing up every day for a couple of weeks now."

Jay looked at him with concern. "That's not good. I see that your stomach is bulging a little. You should go see the doctor."

"I did yesterday."

"And" Jay prompted.

"He said it was perfectly normal and will pass"

"What do you mean, perfectly normal?"

"Well, do you remember Christmas day when we barebacked and I refused to get rid of the cum you left inside me?"

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with you being sick?" He asked worriedly, a thousand things going through his mind.

"Jay, I'm pregnant." Kyle said straight-faced but with his eyes twinkling.

Jay grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it at him. "You shit-head, you had me going!"

Kyle was laughing so hard he could hardly speak. "You...should have....seen the look...on your...face."

Jay looked at him coldly. "That's it. I've had enough of your practical jokes. No sex for you for a week." It was Jay's turn to be the joker.

"We'll see about that." Kyle threatened. "Remember that when you have a bad case of blue balls" He rubbed Jay's crotch teasingly.

"You can't go long enough for me to get even a slight case of it." Jay countered. Jay couldn't either, but he wasn't going to admit that to Kyle when he was trying to get the upper hand.

"In this case, watch me." Kyle growled in a serious tone.

"Bitch, I can't seem to get one up on you, can I?"

"Nope, let's face it. I'm the pro and you're the amateur. So how was your day off?"

"I got the grade back on my first composition assignment. It was an A."

"That's awesome, Jay. I knew you could do it. You've always been a great photographer. You just need to believe in yourself as much as the rest of us believe in you. Can I see the picture?"

"Sure." He handed Kyle a portfolio full of pictures he'd been taking for his classes.

"Wow! These are really awesome. Have you showed them to Bryan?"

"No. Why, do you think I should?"

"Absolutely, let me give him a call."

"Hey, Kyle, what's up?" Bryan answered after glancing at the caller ID display.

"Not much. Listen, are you busy tomorrow?"

"I have an assignment for the paper that's going to take most of the afternoon, but I'm free tomorrow night. Why? What's going on?"

"I've just seen the pictures Jay's been taking for his classes and they're awesome. I'd like for you to see them."

"I'd love to. How about I come over around seven?"

"Great. See you then." He hung up. "So what else have you been doing?"

"I've been playing around with the editing equipment and came up with what I think is an awesome photograph that I would love to have you make into a painting, if you're willing."

"I can try. Where's the picture," Kyle asked, his interest piqued.

Looking a little sheepish, Jay produced a photograph of Kyle, a look of deep concentration on his face.

With a puzzled look on his face, Kyle asked "When did you take this?"

"I took it last weekend when you and Tommy were playing Quoridor."

"Why would you want a painting of a picture of me?""

"Why not?"

"It's redundant. Why not just blow this picture up?"

"Then I wouldn't get to see you paint. I love watching you paint. You are so relaxed, yet so intense at the same time. It's extremely sexy.

"But why take a picture of me? I could paint pretty much anything you wanted."

"Take a good look at the picture. What do you see?"

"I see me trying to figure out how to avoid getting my ass kicked by Tommy."

"No, I mean really look at it. Pretend you're looking at a picture in a magazine, perhaps of a model."

"Are you trying to compare me to a professional model?" Kyle asked, quizzically.

"No, but that's not a bad idea. Would you model for me?"

"Naked, I suppose?"

"Well, if you insist..." Jay put his arm around Kyle and squeezed his butt.

"Don't start something you can't finish." Kyle threatened.

Jay reached up and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Who says I can't finish what I'm starting?"

"Uh, did you forget we're going to the movies with Tommy, Andy, Karin and Denise? The show starts in an hour."

Jay stood behind Kyle, pulling him into him and pressing his crotch up against Kyle's butt while he nuzzled his neck.

"Mmmmm, it's been a long time since you've held me like this."

"What do you mean, a long time?"

"Jay, when was the last time we made love?"

"Ah, I believe it was last night."

Kyle reached behind Jay, grabbed his butt with both hands and pulled him in even closer. "It's been too long."

"And it's going to be even longer."

"Why?"

"Uh, because you're pregnant and I don't want to take any chances with the baby until it's born."

Kyle suddenly grabbed his abdomen and doubled-over, seemingly in great pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed.

"Kyle, what's wrong?" Jay asked, deeply concerned at Kyle's uncharacteristic behavior.

Kyle fell to the floor in the fetal position. He screamed once more and pulled the pillow out of his pants. He rolled onto his back, put the pillow under his head and held out his arms to Jay. "Ok, the baby's born and I'm no longer pregnant. Now get down here and pound my ass into oblivion."

"We don't have enough time."

"We have enough time for a quickie." Kyle responded as he pulled his shorts and underwear off. Raising his legs he told Jay "Forget the foreplay, just stick it in me and start pounding."

"Bitch, you had this planned all along, didn't you?" Jay responded sliding his pants down to freeing his erection and putting on the condom Kyle handed to him.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about." Kyle said, trying to maintain an air of innocence.

As he inserted himself into the eagerly awaiting body of his lover he asked Kyle if he always went around with lubricant spread all over his butt.

"Of course, how else can I be ready for sex at a moment's notice? Who wouldn't want a perfect dick like yours in their ass as often as they can?"

"You're insatiable!" Jay laughed as he quickly finished. "You know we're going to be late picking up Tommy and Andy."

"I called them this afternoon and told them we might be a little late and to meet us at the theater."

"I'll bet that not only were they not surprised, but, knowing how you are, probably expected it." Jay replied as they got up and got dressed.

"Let's find out." He called Tommy.

"Kyle. Are you two finished fucking and on your way? We just got here and got your tickets so you guys won't have to stand in line."

"How did you know we were having sex?"

"Knowing you as well as I do, I would have been surprised if you weren't."

"So you think you know me that well? What would you say if I were to tell you that I was the top and Jay was the bottom and it was the best sex I ever had in my life?"

"I'd say that you were as full of shit as a Thanksgiving turkey."

"If I told you that you were wrong would you believe me?"

"Not in this lifetime or the next."

"Okay Tommy, you got me this time. We'll be there in a few."

During the short drive to the movie theater, Jay was unusually quiet. "You're so quiet, Jay. Is something wrong?"

"Your conversation with Tommy got me to thinking. Do you want to top me? I've never been a bottom before, and I'm not sure I could."

As they pulled into a parking spot at the theater and he shut off the jeep, Kyle turned to look at Jay. "Baby, look at me." Jay turned to face Kyle, who took his face in both of his hands. "The only way I want our bodies to be joined together is by having your dick so far up my ass that it comes out of my mouth. I do not now, nor have I ever had, any desire to be the top. I was just busting Tommy's chops."

"Okay. If that is what you really, really wanted, I would try. I can't say I'd be any good at being a bottom, though. You're a tough act to follow in that department."

"Trust me when I say that I can't get enough of you inside me. In fact..." he let the sentence trail off as he reached over and started rubbing Jay's crotch. "Shall we go again?"

"Ah, the movie starts in about five minutes. By the time we get our tickets, popcorn and stuff, we'll have missed the beginning of the movie."

Kyle gave Jay's crotch a final rub. "Tommy already has our tickets and I'd bet that Andy has our seats and our food."

"You're probably right, but we should go. There'll be plenty of time later for sex."

"There's never enough time for sex with you." Kyle replied slyly as they got out of Kyle's jeep and walked to the theater entrance where Tommy was waiting with their tickets.

Jay rolled his eyes. "How did I know you were going to say that?"

"Did you honestly expect me to say anything different? If I could, I'd have you inside me all day and all night, every day."

"I can believe that. I've woken up a number of times to find myself inside you."

"Of course, your dick is my wobble."

"That's something I really didn't want to know." Tommy chided them as he handed them their tickets. "Andy has your popcorn and drinks and has saved us seats."

Kyle stuck his tongue out at Jay. "I told you we had enough time for a quickie. The only thing we'd miss is the previews, which we never watch anyway."

"Yeah...yeah...yeah...blah...blah...blah. Let's go and get our seats." Jay gave Kyle a gentle shove towards the doors.

"Well, it took you guys long enough to get here. What'd you guys do, decide to have a quickie in the parking lot?" Andy pretended to be annoyed.

"I wanted to, but..."

"Kyle, this insatiability of yours is going to kill Jay someday." Andy interrupted.

"You've got a whole lot of room to talk, Andy. You can be just as insatiable at times." Tommy retorted.

Jay covered his ears. "La...la...la...la...la...la...la... I don't need to know any of this."

"Ask Jay how many times he's come home from work and without any warning would grab me, pull me into the bedroom and screw my brains out. Shit. Half the time we never even made it as far as the bedroom."

As everyone got comfortable Jay looked over at Andy snuggling up against Tommy. Kyle's cousin Karin and her lover Denise were doing the same. He sighed with envy and bitter disappointment. If only Kyle could snuggle up to me like that. But it would be my job if anyone saw us.