The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit down at the table and order coffee with Justine sitting between Tracey and I. As we chat about nothing Justine puts her hand on my thigh in a manner that is much more provocative than it is tender. It was a silent gesture that told me she's got this and will make it happen.

Justine is telling Tracey all about our villa and she's getting very excited about it. She stops halfway through a sentence about the view from the deck and says to Tracey "oh, you just have to come and see it. It's only 5 minutes away." In her excitement to invite her, Justine leans forward and puts her hand on Tracey's thigh. It ends up sliding forward and Justine's hand is on her inner thigh, dangerously close to her pussy. The two girls look at each other and there is a pregnant pause. "OK, sounds lovely" Tracey managed to squeak out.

Back at the villa, Justine is excitedly showing Tracey through the place while I get us all a glass of wine. Tracey is gasping at the beauty of it. The girls are on the deck admiring the view. As I walk through the door I see Justine brush her hand gently along Tracey's upper arm then lean up into her and kiss her. The kiss quickly goes from tender and surprised, to passionate and sexual. Both girls' hands are exploring each other's bodies as they continue their deep kiss. I put the wine on the table and head to a chair to sit down. As I pass the girls Justine grabs my wrist and stops kissing Tracey. In a soft motion Justine moves me toward Tracey and she and I start to kiss. Tracey is a very different kisser to Justine, much more vigorous, but still sensual and erotic.

Tracey and I kiss and I explore her curvy bum with my hands. As this is happening, Justine has removed Tracey's top and is running her hands all over Tracey's big, bra clad breasts. Tracey starts to moan into my mouth as Justine starts kissing the top of her breasts and neck.

To help Justine out, I reach around and undo the clasp of Tracey's bra with a flick of my hand. Justine and I relieve Tracey of her bra and run our hands all over a boob each. Tracey leans back down and takes Tracey's nipple tenderly in her mouth, running her tongue around it. I decide to do the same on her other boob making Tracey sigh in pleasure. While sucking on a nipple I manage to get one hand up Justine's skirt and onto her bare ass and the other I get into Tracey's pants and onto her ass.

Releasing herself from Tracey's nipple, Justine comes in-between Tracey and I and takes our hands, then leads us inside the villa and to the lounge. She gently pushes me back so that I'm sitting on the lounge and then peels off her dress and underwear. The freshly naked Justine then deftly removes the remainder of Tracey's clothes and the two girls are briefly just standing in front of me, naked. I have enough time to take in the contrast of their bodies. Justine is athletic with soft, flowing curves; smallish but very pert breasts with seemingly permanently hard nipples and manicured pubes. Tracey by contrast is tall and large with very round curves, huge pendulous boobs and big round ass and a wild patch of curly black pubes. One thing they have in common is they are both gorgeous.

The naked girls start making out while standing in front of me and feeling each other's bodies up and down. Justine couldn't keep her hands off of Tracey's ass. Tracey in turn was obsessed with Justine's hard nipples and it wasn't long before she broke away from the kissing to start going at Justine's nipples with her mouth. This caused Justine to moan and also move her hand off of Tracey's ass and start gently running her fingers through Tracey's beautiful lush pubes.

While having her tits licked Justine looks down at me and says "Get your clothes off," which I waste no time obeying. Having removed my clothes I sit back down, my cock already very hard and dribbling pre-cum. Tracey has been in her own world with Justine's nipples and hasn't noticed my change of attire, so Justine takes Tracey's hand and runs it up my bare thigh.

Tracey stops playing with Justine's boobs and looks at me. I can tell that her gaze has fallen on my hard cock and hasn't moved from it. Tracey looks back up at Justine and Justine gives her a nod. With that, Tracey sinks to her knees in front of me, pushes open my lags and positions herself between them. She takes my cock in her hand and plays with it for about five seconds before she swallows my whole length in her mouth. Justine moves to the end of the couch so she has a good view of Tracey sucking me, opens her legs and starts to tease her clit.

After a few minutes of masturbating while watching me thoroughly enjoy Tracey's attentions, Justine comes over and gets on her knees next to Tracey. Tracey continues on my cock but moves her mouth to one side allowing Justine to work the other side with her mouth. Both girls continue sharing my cock and stopping to kiss each other when their lips touch. It is a very raw and sexual feeling for all three of us.

Tracey is emboldened by the sexuality of the moment and stops sucking my cock. She looks up at me and says "Justine tells me you are the best eater of pussy going around, time to find out I think." Justine looks up from my cock and says "it's true, I did tell her that." So I have no option left other than to say "ok. Go lie on the bed and you can judge for yourself."

Tracey stands up and both Justine and I watch her round ass swing its way to the bedroom. Before we leave Justine grabs my face, kisses me hard and breathes "oh my god Davie, this is the best weekend ever. I love you so much!" She then swings her own way into the bedroom, and I admire her ass the whole way.

I give the girls a moment to get settled in the bedroom before making my way in. When I get in there Tracey is on her back on the bed with her legs spread and Justine is bent over on all fours between her legs, licking Tracey's pussy. Tracey is in another world enjoying it and I can tell from the noises that Justine is making that she is enjoying it immensely too. Not wanting to interrupt but definitely wanting to join the party, I stand behind the bent over Justine and enter her very juicy pussy with my hard cock and fuck her slowly. Justine immediately pushes back on my cock and starts moaning heavily into Tracey's pussy.

We are in this carnal train for a while before Justine lifts her head up from Tracey's pussy, turns around to me and says "come taste this." Her face is slick with Tracey's juices. Justine moves around to the side of Tracey and I come up between her legs. We both have our faces above Tracey's pussy and begin to explore her together with our tongues. Justine was right to summon me, Tracey's pussy is delicious.

Justine moves to give me full access to Tracey's clit and moves up to deeply kiss Tracey and play with her big boobs. I get focused on my work licking Tracey's dripping wet clit and it doesn't take long before her thighs clench around my head and she has a shuddering orgasm.

After catching her breath for a moment, Tracey wants to taste Justine's pussy, so puts her on her back, gets her head between Justine's legs and finds her clit immediately with her tongue. Justine's whole body tenses and she has a sharp intake of breath. I can tell that she won't take long to orgasm from here.

To watch Justine get pleasured by Tracey I get a good vantage point at the top of the bed. I move in closer so that my cock is near Justine and she can take it in her mouth if she wants to. She quickly takes up this offer and moans with pleasure around my cock. In a matter of minutes Justine turns her head away from my cock and starts breathing very deeply. As Justine's orgasm starts, Tracey puts a finger inside Justine, making her cum even harder.

Tracey gets up from between Justine's legs and her face too is slick with pussy juice. She kisses me so I can taste Justine on her lips and whispers in my ear "fuck me." I nod and Tracey lies down on the bed next to Justine and spreads her legs. I climb between Tracey's legs and my dick easily finds her juicy pussy and enters her. Justine sits up in the bed so she can get a better view of her friend being fucked by me.

Tracey's pussy feels amazing around my cock, so warm and wet and obviously at the height of arousal. Tracey is moaning her appreciation while I build up rhythm thrusting into her but I don't break eye contact with Justine. She looks at me with a mixture of love and lust and starts to touch herself again while watching.

Justine must sense I am getting close to orgasm before I even sense it. She says to me "I want to see you cum," and with that I can feel myself go beyond the point of no return. I take my cock out of Tracey right at the point of ejaculation. I let out a deep grunt and cum all over Tracey's tits and stomach. As Tracey gets hit with my cum, both girls make a moaning, gasping noise, indicating that they enjoy the sexuality of the moment.

"Wooooo!" Exclaims Justine as I collapse on the bed in between the two girls, which perfectly sums up how we all feel.

***********************

After cleaning up and getting dressed, we spend the afternoon with Tracey chatting and drinking wine. Justine and I then have a very lovely domestic night together cooking dinner and chatting about everything and nothing.

We get up the next day in no hurry to leave, but eventually clear out of the villa and jump in the convertible for the trip home on another gorgeous day. We enjoy the sun and each other's company for those last few hours before we have to get back to real life, outside of the perfect Justine and Dave bubble that we have created on this long weekend.

As we pull into our driveway Justine leans over to me and kisses me affectionately. "This weekend was perfect Davie. Let's do it again soon!"


12