The Long Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Older couple on weekend retreat meet next door neighbor.
3.6k words
4.02
104.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
245 Followers

Sue had gotten some disappointing news about her new therapy business start-up this week. Evidently the construction contractor hadn't filed the permits correctly and now there was a delay issuing the occupancy permit. So, there sat a newly renovated state of the art medical building with scheduled clients, all private pay, and they couldn't be seen until the building could open. Sue was still interviewing prospective office staff, including a personal assistant. Most of the candidates were in place. She had already hired an office manager who had to scramble to reschedule all the appointments for two weeks further out, enough time to clear up the permit mess. That in the works there were emergency meetings with all the business partners, off site of course as the local permit authority were being dicks. They wouldn't even let staff meet in the building.

Sue was stressed. After a week I was getting stressed being around her. There were constant phone calls and text messages flying back and forth between the senior partners, of which she was one. The business was already in the red. They were paying staff and a mortgage with no incoming clients as yet. The staff was working, rescheduling clients, setting up servers and record archive machinery, but no clients. I had to sit her down and say look, there's nothing you all can do. Let the staff do their jobs. This is the perfect opportunity for us to get away one more time before you get busy.

"Get away? We can't afford a getaway. We're going more broke every day."

"Oh come on. For what you'll be charging those clients and all their "sexual" issues, three of them could pay for that building and the staff for a month."

Now that was an exaggeration, but she got the drift.

"Look, I've already booked us a four day at a nice place outside Miami. Got it from your Real Estate Agent that's managing your new building. It's getting cold here, and you could use the time away. We leave Thursday morning until Sunday. C'mon, you know you want too. It has a private pool. A whole nice house to ourselves."

"Alright, but I have to be here by Monday. That's the interview with the new personal assistant, and you agreed to help with that."

"Yea, I know. My superior interview skills. Now, you've got tomorrow to throw the phone out the window and get packed. 8 AM flight."

Thursday didn't get there soon enough, but we made the flight and by noon we were in a ride share headed for the rental place. We were really impressed when we pulled up. High dollar neighborhood. The house was big, multi-level, lots of open area rooms. From the back Florida room the yard sloped down to the pool. Nice deck and patio area. All the homes had a private wall at least eight feet tall, made from the same stone work as the home and pool. I got it for a bargain as there had been a last minute cancellation. We threw our bags in the room then went out exploring. The house came with a motor scooter fully fueled. After a few get aquainted minutes and assuring Sue I wouldn't kill us, we set out to explore the surroundings. We found several bars and restaurants, shopping, (damn), and that's what we did that afternoon. After dinner we hung out at a local bar until late, came back to the house and went to bed.

The next morning we went to breakfast at a little diner a few blocks down. We sat and talked a while about what to do the rest of the day. After all, it was only Friday.

"How about we go by a store around here, pick up some beer, wine and snacks and lay around the pool all day?" I said.

"That sounds good to me. By the way, I'm glad you talked me into this. We're far enough away I can't really be bothered with the office. Let's head back."

Finding the store wasn't difficult, but getting the groceries back on a motor scooter is a damn singular talent. It had a small rack, but Sue had to hold one of the bags and still manage to hold on to me. Once we got back to the rental, she went in to put things away while I stowed the scooter back in the garage. It was then I heard;

"Hey, Hi, how are you?"

I had to turn abruptly to see a guy walking up the driveway towards me.

"Hi, I'm Marco, I am your next store neighbor, eh."

"Hi, I'm Jay, how's it going?"

He was a forty- something tall, well-built guy. He had an accent. European. We shook hands and he continued;

"I own the house next door and am over here from Italy for a couple weeks. My wife is in New York with her family, then comes down here next week."

"Oh, I see. Well' we're here until Sunday. We're from the Washington, DC area. My wife is Sue. You may see her around."

"Yes, I saw when you went out a while back. Bob told me you would be down. He asked me to check on you, make sure everything is ok."

"Bob, yes. He's doing some real estate sales for my wife's business."

He did more than business. He fucked Sue's ass but good with me a couple weeks ago while showing off her new office. Hell of a new lease.

"We've known Bob for a long time. He sold us the house next door. He comes down with his wife and we get together. His pool, my pool. We party. Clothes on, clothes off, you know, ha!"

Well, that was a clue drop if I ever heard one.

"Oh yea, well, we'll be down at the pool later. Clothes on, clothes off." I said laughing.

"I may be over then. I can see the pool from one of my windows. I'll come over and meet your lovely wife. Bob said she's exquisite. Too bad you won't be here when my wife comes. We could have real swap party, hey, hey. Later."

With that he left, and I went inside to find Sue. She had just opened one of the bottles of wine and was pouring us each a glass. She had changed into a black silky number I liked with hoes and heels. My cock felt a familiar pang as I sat on the couch. She sat next to me, handing me a glass. We clinked the glasses and drank.

"So, I just met the next door neighbor, Marco. He owns the house, he's from Italy, and he knows Bob."

"Is he married?"

"Yep, wife coming down next week. He said he may pop by later. You'll like him. Very broad shoulders."

"Umm hmm, good. Cause I didn't come all the way down here to talk all weekend."

"Then why don't you show me that fancy outfit you're wearing, then we'll figure out where and when you lose it."

Sue laughed and stood up, posing for me. She did a little dance and seductively dropped the straps of the outfit.

"Like what you see so far?"

"You know it. Intice me. You know how."

She shed the top which covered her waist length, and stood in front of me in her tight panties and black sheer hoes. She reached her hand down her panties.

"You want me to play with my pussy? Get it ready to be licked?"

"Yea, but you want Helen here to eat you out. And you her."

"Fuck honey that was so HOT!! But she had to work. You want me to fuck other guys anyway while you watch and jerk off. Helen said she'd have made Jerry a sissy cuck by now. Cage his cock and make him watch her fuck. You want me to do that to you?"

Sue was getting excited now. She dropped her panties, showing me her hairy pussy she knows I love. I slid down my shorts and started stroking my dick to her.

"Yes, I want you to do that to me. But I always get the choice to join, and how far it goes."

She knelt on the loveseat on the other side of the room and bent over, looking back at me, spreading her pussy and ass in front of me, showing me all her delights.

"You want to see another guys cum all over this? Dripping out? Maybe me covered in cum from being in a gangbang? Would you lick it off if I wanted you to? Helen would've made Jerry do it."

"Ask me when it happens."

She sat on the couch and spread her pussy full. Yes, I thought, I'd do whatever you asked me to pleasure that hairy cunt and ass. I always insisted she kept it that way, though I'd let her shave it for a swinger party of one of those gangbangs she hadn't done yet.

"We need to fuck now darling. I'm really wet."

"Let's go down to the pool. It's secluded. We can be naked and nasty down there."

"Okay, give me a minute. Grab more wine. I'm getting somewhat dressed."

"For what? We can walk right out the back door."

Yes, but there's that slope down to the pool. The neighbors might see."

Still a prude I thought. I grabbed the glasses, the wine, several beers and bottles of water and put them in a bag. There was a bar down at the pool with a refrigerator. In about five minutes we were down at the pool on one of the many wicker coaches that were about. I didn't waste any time getting Sue undressed hoping Marco was looking out his window and saw us and showed up. I wanted to have my fill of hairy snatch and ass first though.

Both of us were already heavily turned on. Sue was rubbing her tits and pulled my cock out of the bottom of my shorts leg and started sucking away furiously. It was also very warm on the pool deck and we were starting to sweat.

"Jay, I'm so excited. You brought up Helen. I can't stop thinking about Jerry being a cuck. That was her fantasy."

"I know. It gets me hard as well. Especially after the fun we had last week."

I pulled Sue's beach wrap down and all she had left on were her bathing suit bottoms. I motioned her to stand, and pivoted her in front of me, so her ass would be facing Marco's general direction. I then slowly slid the bottoms off of her, and kicked my shorts off as well. I then massaged her ass cheeks for a few seconds.

"Kneel on this couch now babe."

Sue got into position and I knelt behind her. I took my time partaking of her gorgeous round ass, spreading the cheeks for a close up view. I then kissed both her ass cheeks and while keeping them spread, leaned in to enjoy a long sniff.

"I hear you back there honey. You sniffing my ass and pussy. Eat it out! All of it. Right now!"

What a rush to be commanded like that, even in play. I licked her ass rapidly and sloppily. Then her pussy, then back to her ass again. I couldn't get enough. Her ass was getting soaked in my saliva.

"Oh yea, Jay. Eat me. Take it. Ohhhhhh!!!!"

I must have kept it up for a full five minutes. When I wasn't licking right on her pussy or asshole I was fingering them, and stroking my hard cock. I finally stood and positioned her ass just right. The couch was at perfect height. I slid my cock into her wet pussy and pumped away.

"Yea Jay, FUCK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY!!! Harder, harder!! Ohhhhh yea, like that."

I was mindful to pump only so hard. I was still holding out hope Marco would show up. I kept looking in the direction of his yard while I fucked Sue. After a few minutes she leaned up;

"Let me sit on your lap. I need your dick deep in me."

I sat down on the couch and she mounted my lap.

Sue adjusted herself on my cock and began bouncing up and down. I slapped her ass cheeks and deep massaged them. I knew my stamina wasn't going to hold out much longer. It was hot, Sue was hot, and I was going to come. Just then a familiar voice yelled;

"Hey over there. It's me."

I craned my neck around to see Marco entering through a side gate behind some palm shrubbery from the back corner of the yard. He walked slowly up to us. Sue was fixed on him. So much so she forgot to be even the slightest bit embarrassed she was completely naked and in the middle of fucking. Suddenly she caught on and covered her tits, while raising off my dick and moving closer to me.

"What the, who's that?"

"It's okay, that's Marco. I told you about him earlier."

"Hand me my wrap."

"Ah, a little late for that my love. Maybe he won't notice."

As he walked up I noticed he had his hand over his crouch, an erection starting under his fleece shorts.

"Hello Jay, I told you I might come by. This must be your lovely wife. Susan isn't it?" Sue was silent, and only nodded yes.

"Don't be embarrassed my love, you have a beautiful figure and you are doing a beautiful thing with your husband. We talked this morning, and Don told me about you."

Sue looked at me blankly. She had been ready for almost all of our encounters. They had been mostly arranged. She didn't know how to handle the surprise ones yet.

"Yes, so Don and his wife, and my wife and I, when we're all here, we get together and party like this. I'd like to join the party to if you think I bring enough to it?"

Marco then slid down his shorts and unleashed a very big cock. It was semi-hard as he stood there. He moved closer to Sue, holding it out to her.

"Well, if Jay doesn't mind, I guess it would be alright."

If I thought it was alright? Her eyes were big as saucers looking at that cock. Between that and the smooth Italian accent, he had her. As soon as Sue reached out and touched his cock, it was instantly hard. It was very long, thick and had a head that I was hoping would be stretching Sue out any minute. I was also hard again. Sue tugged him closer, leaned down and took his cock in her mouth.

"Yes Susan, suck my cock while you fuck Jay, yes."

"UMMMMMM.....UMMMMM"

"Yea Sue, suck that big cock."

Sue sucked Marco's cock, her mouth in a perpetual "O" on her face. I started fucking her again and pulling her ass cheeks apart so Margo could get a good look. After a few minutes Marco said;

"Jay, switch places with me."

Sue got off my lap and as I got up Marco sat on the couch. He kicked off his shorts and tossed his shirt away. He took Sue by the hips and turned her around so her ass was facing him. He leaned down on the couch and backed Sue towards him.

"Here my love, sit on my cock"

As Sue got in the reverse cow-girl position, which at sixty is taxing, Marco motioned me to stand on the couch next to them. With Sue almost in position, Marco guided his dick into Sue's pussy, and eased her down all the way on top of it. Sue gasped loudly and looked at me with a mixed expression of pain and pleasure. I looked down to see her hairy cunt stretched open on Marco's cock.

"I will fuck your pussy deeply Susan. While I do, you suck Jay's cock, and look him in the eyes while you're getting fucked."

Sue braced her hands on the arms of the couch and held steady While Marco pumped her pussy full of his cock. I raised my leg on the back of the couch as she turned her head and started blowing me. She moaned away riding that big cock, shaking ever so slightly once in a while. She could only maintain the position for a couple minutes, it was taxing. As if on cue, Marco eased her on her side while I sat on the upper part of the couch. He didn't miss a thrust as he fucked Sue completely. His cock going all the way in. Sue could only moan as she continued to suck me.

"Yes Susan, your pussy feels so good. You need fucked a lot my love. You like this. You like being center of attention. Jay likes watching you get fucked by big cock."

Sue could only grunt in the loud affirmative as her cunt continued to be impaled. Marco pulled out for all of us to catch our breath.

"Here now Susan. Stand here like this."

Marco was like and artist. Positioning his figures just right. He had Sue stand on the couch, then lean on to one of its arms. I sat on the back of it watching. He held her, licked the fingers on one hand and ran them up Sue's ass cheeks.

"I'm going to take your ass now my love. It will hurt only for a minute."

Before Sue could respond, Margo positioned his hard cock and slid it into her asshole. I leaned over so I could see it stretch, his cock entering, surrounded by her ass hair, she yelped a scream.

"No, no my dearest one. This will be good. Give it a moment. I can tell."

I grabbed Sue's contorted face and turned her toward me. I kissed her full on, not allowing her to protest. After a few seconds she seemed to relax, Marco's cock gliding back and forth in her now stretched asshole. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I was reveling in it. I sat stroking my cock watching my wife getting fucked in the ass. Soon, Marco said;

"Alright Susan, get up. We all are going to come now. Jay sit on the couch. Sue, get on his lap again and ride his cock."

We both obeyed without question. Sue was even smiling at Marco, content he took her ass as he desired. I started fucking Sue once she was in position.

"You're liking this babe. I can see it in your eyes."

"Oh fuck yes Jay. I am loving this. You?'

"Hell yes!"

As we continued to fuck, Marco got behind Sue and spread her ass. He slid into her ass again. Sue was getting her second DP in as many weeks. She let out a gasp as Marco thrusted hard.

"That's it. Very good Susan. Take all this good cock."

After a few minutes, I was losing my position in Sue, she was getting tired, having trouble taking our weight. Margo pulled out, stood Sue up, and had me sit on the back of the couch again. He knelt Sue in front of me and bent her over.

"Susan, you suck Jay's cock until we both come. You only pause to tell him how good it feels to get fucked in your ass by a big cock."

Sue complied, sucking my cock as Marco entered her ass again.

"Tell him!!"

"Jay, it feels so good. I'm so open."

"Is this everything you wanted babe? Are you glad we started all this?"

"Oh yes Jay, yes!! Oh god, I'm going to come! YES!! YES!! OHHHH!!!! OHHHH!!!

Sue was coming with a big dick in her ass. I was panting while she sucked me, not wanting it to end, but I reared back and blew my load in her mouth.

"AHHH..YEA!!! YEA!!! TAKE THAT LOAD BABE!!!!!

Sue pulled back a little, the cum cascading out of her mouth, down my cock and on the couch.

As we came, Marco watched. As Sue's orgasm waned, Marco pulled out of Sue's ass and stroked his cock near her gaped asshole. He blew his load into her hairy crack.

"OH FUCK YES SUSAN!!! FUUUUCCCKKK!!!! YOU MADE ME CUM SO HARD!!!! YEA!!!!!"

Marco continued to milk his cock on Sue's ass, rubbing it in the crack, spreading it. Everyone took a minute to catch thier breath. Marco smiled and said;

"Jay, come look at your wife covered in another man's cum. You will like this. It's what I like to see on my wife."

I got up from the couch and saw what he was talking about. A euphoria seemed to come over me. Sue knelt there, cum dripping down her ass crack and over her still open pussy. I knelt down, got close, and spread her ass. Sue looked back at me and smiled. She arched her eyebrows up and ran her tongue at me across the top of her lip. I looked at all the jiz and couldn't help loving the way she looked. But, I'm not at where she wants me yet. Not yet. I got up. Marco was gathering his clothes to leave.

"I'm tired. Good work out. You are here one more day, tomorrow?"

"Yes".

"Come over to my house tomorrow. Both of you. I'll show you what my wife and I like. Will show Sue."

He kissed her on the check and headed for his house. Sue and I went up to the house, got cleaned up. Sue came out from her shower and said;

"I'm curious what he wants to show us. We going to go?"

jc1961
jc1961
245 Followers
12