The Longest Day of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a strong bladder; she wasn't one of those girls who had to pee every five minutes. But she had her limits. All that gin and vodka and tonic and cola had to go somewhere. The need to urinate built and built, from a mere uncomfortable tingle to a painful urgency. By the time she made her escape from the lustful redhead, her bladder was a hard swell in her lower belly and she was almost whimpering with the need for relief.

She wasted too much time waiting in line for the downstairs bathroom before realising there was no way she would get in there before she wet herself. The upstairs ensuites were similarly in too much demand, or (in one case) occupied by a noisily fucking couple. She was about to risk pissing in an empty cup -- or maybe finding out if that redhead wanted a fresh warm drink, straight from the source -- when she noticed several partygoers, male and female alike, slipping out into the garden to piss in the bushes behind the house. That was too public for her liking, though. She wasn't pee-shy -- she'd been to too many festivals to be embarrassed urinating in front of others. But she didn't want any of her drunken admirers finding her while she was peeing and vulnerable.

Luckily, Sven's house sat in a big swathe of land. An acre of drought-yellowed grass ran down the hillside behind the house towards the dense spruce and maple forest beyond. There was no sharp boundary between garden and woods, the lawn simply melted away into longer wild grass nearer to the trees. The hill was quite steep, too. Essie was sure there were places down the slope that were totally hidden from the house.

She left the house through a side door, crossing the flagstoned patio under the midsummer evening sun, hurrying past the various drinkers and smokers sitting around the outdoor tables. She'd taken off her high heels hours ago. She couldn't remember where she'd left them, and she didn't have time to hunt for them now. It was either go barefoot or piss herself. The dry grass of the lawn scratched the soles of her feet as she rushed through the garden and headed down the hillside, looking around frantically for somewhere secluded.

There was a small hollow in the earth, maybe an old dried-up pond, near the bottom of the hill. Essie beelined for it. Every step made her bladder ache. She was starting to leak already, pee dribbling from her pussy lips, making wet spots in her panties. Whimpering with discomfort, she squatted down on the hollow's grassy floor.

She barely got her panties tugged aside in time. Her urine didn't so much flow as explode out of her. Her hissing stream surged violently into the patchy grass, and the intense relief made her moan out loud. Her body was already in a state of anxious excitement, sexually on edge from all the casual perversions of the party. No wonder a simple piss could have her on the edge of cumming.

Except it wasn't a simple piss. It was the longest, fiercest, most pleasurable piss of Essie's life. Her desperate flood went on without end, more than she ever imagined her bladder could hold. She tingled from head to toe with the delicious release, the pure physical relaxation. "Ohmygod," she whispered to herself, as she made a lake of the dry lawn beneath her. "Ohhh, God, yes. That's so nice. That's so fucking nice."

Unconsciously, her fingers crept to her clit. It was hard to the touch, swollen and sensitive, confused by hours of voyeuristic stimulation. She stroked it, slowly at first, then more rapidly, while her urine continued to gush out. She gasped and nearly lost her balance as the pleasure mounted. She'd never played with herself so publicly before. Knowing that the house and all its denizens were just a short walk away added a fresh thrill. If someone were to come out and see her like this, pissing and rubbing her clit like a whore...

Another jet of urine struck the ground close beside her, shocking her out of her masturbatory trance. She squeaked in surprise, her own desperate stream momentarily cutting off with fright, and looked up at her unexpected pissing companion. She had been so absorbed in her own pleasure, she hadn't even registered the approaching footsteps.

Cal was standing next to her, tall and serene, the sinking sun defining the angles of his boyishly handsome face. His penis hung heavily out of his unzipped shorts, hands-free, hosing the raised rim of the hollow with a steady torrent of piss. He was going like a water cannon. Shreds of grass floated and spun in the fast-growing puddle.

"Guess you had to go as bad as I did," he remarked. His tone was conversational, totally nonchalant, as if his massive pissing dick wasn't dangling free close enough for her to touch.

Essie was fairly drunk, but she was clear-headed enough to know that this was no chance meeting. Cal must have seen her heading down the lawn. He'd followed her deliberately. The thought frightened her -- he was an almost complete stranger, after all -- but also filled her with a nervous excitement. All those stolen moments of eye contact had meant something, after all. And now here they both were, pissing together, sharing a strange and intimate secret.

"I thought you were still with those girls," Essie said quietly as she finished relieving herself, her pussy releasing a few last squirts into the pool between her feet. She wasn't sure if he'd noticed her playing with herself. Hopefully he'd just think she'd been spreading her pussy lips to pee.

"It took me forever to get away from them," Cal replied, sounding weary. His hands rested by his sides; there was something attractively devil-may-care about the way he pissed without even holding his dick. "They wouldn't leave me alone. I broke the seal so bad, I had to come out here before I wound up pissing in one of their mouths."

Essie glanced around, readjusted her panties, then stood up carefully, trying not to step barefoot in her own urine. There was nobody else in sight, though the noise of the party was audible. "I bet they'd have loved that. They were all over you like dogs with a bone." She knew she had no real claim on him, yet she still felt queerly jealous just thinking about it.

"I knew I shouldn't have got my dick out. Asking for trouble."

Essie gave him a sardonic look. "Dude, you knew exactly what you were doing."

Cal grinned at her. "You got me. It's why Sven invites me to his parties. He knows it drives the girls crazy."

Essie stood by Cal's side and watched his clear stream rushing into the grass in the evening light. She'd never imagined a human being could piss for so long. "Wow, did you drink a whole keg to yourself? You could be a firefighter with that thing."

"I've never lost a pissing contest," Cal said modestly.

Essie reached out with one curious hand. Here, alone with him, she had the courage to do what she hadn't been able to do back in the living room. She placed her fingers on the shaft of his cock. It was warm and smooth, mostly flaccid with maybe a stirring of a semi-erection as it streamed out his urine. Her fingertips traced along the thick veins, feeling the gentle pulse of blood in them. In places, she felt the drying saliva of the girls who'd licked and sucked it. To her surprise, there wasn't any sign or smell of pussy on it. Though maybe that was just because none of the girls had been brave enough to try to sheathe that beast.

Cal glanced down at her, smiling calmly, still pissing like a waterfall. He didn't look surprised that she'd touched his dick. "Do you wanna aim it?"

Essie found that she very much did. She took a firmer grip close to the head of his penis, her fingers looking almost childlike against its great girth, and steered it around experimentally. She made his piss sidewind over the hillside in wide, lazy arcs and loops. She extinguished imaginary wildfires with his strong, steady flow. She laughed in delight, both at the simple fun of it, and the knowledge that he was letting her do something the other girls hadn't done.

It seemed like forever before Cal's mighty bladder finally ran dry. He gave a long groan of relief while Essie milked out his final squirts of piss and shook away the drops for him. A pervy part of her actually wanted to suck them away, though she managed to resist that particular urge. She kept her hand on him when she was done. She didn't want to let go of that beautiful cock.

"I'm Cal, by the way," he said, smiling in a way that made Essie's heart flutter, and her pussy throb. It had been so long since a guy had smiled at her like that -- with interest and gentle desire, not just crude lust.

"I know. I'm Essie."

"Essie, huh? Good to put a name to that pretty face."

Essie giggled at the unsubtle compliment. "It's short for Esther. Which is such an old-lady name. I blame my parents' pastor, making them pick a name from the Bible."

"Same here. My name's Caleb, officially. But only my ma calls me that. I'm Cal to everyone else."

Essie stroked Cal's semi-erect penis absent-mindedly. It was slowly but steadily hardening beneath her fingertips. "My friend Rachelle talks about you a lot. She told me you were huge. I thought she was exaggerating."

"I remember Rachelle," Cal smiled. "She was loud."

"How could any girl be quiet with you?" Essie said flatly. She eyed Cal's cock like a gazelle might eye an approaching lion. "I'd scream. I'd cry."

"I've had a few girls cry when it went in," Cal admitted, sounding somehow both regretful and wistful.

"Rachelle also said you were super rough with her. She showed me the bruises on her thighs, they were fucking scary. It looked like you'd beat the shit out of her."

Cal held up a defensive hand. "Whoa, that was the way she wanted it. I wasn't expecting her to be such a freak. I'm normally a lot more gentle."

Essie took a deep breath. She looked into Cal's eyes. Up close, they were kinder eyes than she'd expected, less arrogant. She felt like she could go swimming in that cool sea-blue.

"Show me," she dared him. A tremor of anticipation ran through her.

It happened so quickly it almost made her head spin. One second she was gazing into Cal's eyes, and the next he was kissing her, a fierce aggressive wonderful kiss, his powerful arm around her waist and his warm tongue invading her open mouth. The kiss tasted of alcohol and reckless lust. It made Essie's pussy gush with yearning.

And she could feel that monster dick pressing against her, trapped between their bodies, thick and long as a firehose.

"Why me?" she asked him, between one breathless kiss and the next. She honestly wanted to know. "You could have had anyone back there. Every girl at the party wanted to get with you, even before they saw your dick."

"You're the hottest one here," Cal replied simply. His hand stroked up her slim thigh, big strong fingers moving gently over her skin, making her tingle delightfully. "No competition."

"That's such bullshit," Essie scoffed, though she couldn't help but smile at the compliment. Then she gasped, as Cal's fingertips rubbed her pussy lips through the wet crotch of her panties.

"Essie. You're beautiful," he told her, in a firm, decisive tone that made her already shaky knees even weaker. "And you didn't try to crawl all over my dick like the other girls. You didn't join in when the whole place turned into a fucking orgy pit. That makes you way more interesting, in my book."

Is that all? Just me not being totally easy? Essie thought, but she didn't say anything. She wasn't about to argue with a good thing. Cal's fingers were tugging her panties aside, exposing her dripping slit to his restless touch.

"I saw that ginger girl trying to get with you in the hallway," Cal went on. He stroked up between Essie's wet, sensitive pussy lips, making her whimper quietly. "She wasn't getting the hint. I wondered if I should come save you."

"I wish you had," Essie murmured, remembering the boozy breath and probing, unwelcome hands of the redheaded girl. "Sven's friends are such creeps. That's why I came out here to pee. I didn't want any of them cornering me."

"I'm the one that followed you here. Do you think I'm a creep, too?" Cal asked mirthfully. He slid two fingers gently into Essie's vagina. Even his fingers were bigger than she was used to; she gasped and squirmed against his hand.

"No," she said, her breath shallow and shaking with arousal. "You're the exception...ohhh, Cal!" she cried in sudden surprise, as he hooked his fingers inside her and teasingly played with the soft walls of her pussy. She tried to keep her voice down, not wanting anyone to find them and ruin the moment. It was difficult. He was very good with his hands.

"Your pussy's so tight," Cal said wonderingly. He fingered her slowly and fondly, making her warm juices trickle out onto his hand. "Are you a virgin?"

"No," Essie mumbled. Though, in that moment, she felt like she was one all over again. The massive bulk of Cal's bare cock was brushing against her leg, scaring and delighting her in equal measure.

"Lucky dude, whoever got to pop your cherry," Cal mused. "I don't care what you say, I'd take you over any other girl at the party."

Though Essie didn't want to ruin the moment, she had to know one thing for sure. "You didn't fuck them, then? Those girls back in the games room?"

Cal seemed surprised by the question. He withdrew his dripping fingers from Essie's vagina. "No chance. They're not my type."

"But you let them suck you off."

"I let them try," Cal said drily. "That emo chick was the only one who could open her mouth wide enough. The rest were too scared to even do that."

"I don't blame them," Essie replied, though she was brimming with secret pride. All her wild hopes had been vindicated. He really did only want me, she thought.

"Are you scared?" Cal asked.

"I'm...honestly, I'm fucking terrified," Essie told him with a rueful sigh. "Like, you're hot as fuck, don't get me wrong. I wanted you the second I first saw you. I've just never had a guy as big as you. Nowhere near."

Cal gave her a sympathetic look. "I'm kind of a freak, I know."

"Yeah, you are. And I want your freak dick inside me," Essie declared. She didn't feel quite as confident as she sounded. Knowing that if she hesitated she'd lose her nerve, she kissed him firmly and lay back on the hillside, trying to ignore the grass tickling her bare midriff. It wasn't the most comfortable place to fuck.

"As long as you're sure," Cal grinned.

He knelt down, his stiffening cock sticking out huge and happy. When he moved in on top of her to kiss her, he grasped the hem of her top and casually pushed it up to her collarbone.

Essie felt a reflexive pang of shame as her tiny, boyish breasts were bared, afraid they would be a turn-off for Cal after all the juicy tits he'd seen at the party. But his friendly smile didn't falter, and his kisses grew even more passionate as he lightly caressed her erect nipples.

He helped her out of her panties, sliding them down until they dangled loosely from her bare ankle, and she kicked them away with a flick of her foot. The summer air kissed her soaking-wet pussy lips. She didn't have long to enjoy that feeling, though, as Cal gently pushed her legs apart and positioned himself between them.

Essie quailed at the sight of the thing that was about to enter her vagina. Cal was fully hard now, his foreskin retracted and his cockhead bulging thick and red. Precum glistened at the tip. His erection was so big it was obscene, almost inhuman. How deep was it going to go? There surely wasn't enough space inside her body.

Rachelle had said that Cal's cock rearranged her guts. Essie was afraid it would push her heart and lungs out of alignment.

"Oh, God," she murmured. "How...how is this going to work?"

Cal laughed. "You've had sex before, right?" he teased her. "It'll be kind of like that."

"Yeah, except this time it's with a dick as long as my fucking arm."

"Come on, Essie, relax. It's not that big. You're scaring yourself way more than you need to."

Essie licked her dry lips and spoke tremulously. "Cal...don't hurt me like you hurt Rachelle. Please. I'm not like her, I couldn't take it."

"It's gonna hurt a bit, whatever I do," Cal told her, with an apologetic grin. He stroked his fingers through her hair and kissed her. "But I'll be gentle. Promise."

Essie sighed in resignation. She supposed she had no choice, since the alternative was turning down sex with the best-looking guy she'd ever met. And it was better than suffering the attentions of Sven's nightmarish friends. "If it hurts too much, will you stop?"

"If you want me to, sure."

He stroked the head of his cock softly against her pussy lips. It was a lovely, warm, intimate feeling, though the sheer size of that head still made her tremble with anxiety. The tip parted her delicate folds and nudged against the entrance of her vagina, inquisitive and friendly.

"Are you ready?" Cal asked.

Essie looked into his eyes, her heart racing. She was completely terrified, and so ridiculously wet. "Don't hurt me," she said, in a small, timid voice.

Slowly, inexorably, Cal started to slide himself into her. Essie moaned at the sensation of her pussy being opened up, stretched out wider than it had ever been stretched before. Her moan became a series of sharp, shocked gasps as the massive shaft slithered all the way into her, totally filling her, bottoming out her vagina in one slow thrust. Her pussy muscles clenched desperately around the brutal interloper. She dared to look down, tears already brimming in her eyes, and saw to her utter disbelief that there was still plenty more cock to come. Cal was already deeper inside her than any guy had ever been, and he wasn't even trying.

He pulled part of the way out -- a momentary relief for her poor vagina -- before thrusting in again, slowly but unstoppably, somehow even deeper this time. Essie squirmed in distress. She couldn't believe her pussy could take this much dick; surely he was going to split her open. Only her pride kept her from begging him to stop.

Her pride, and the fact that beneath the pain was a fascinating new pleasure. With each slow thrust, Cal was hitting a place inside her nobody else had ever reached.

"Holy fuck, you're tight," Cal breathed, his strong hands clasping her thighs as he pulled her against him, effortlessly making her small body his plaything. "I thought you said you weren't a virgin."

"I'm...I'm not," Essie moaned. She knew he was teasing her. It wasn't enough for him to ruin her pussy; he wanted to make her say it. "You're just so big. Ohhhh, how are you so fucking big..."

Cal grinned. His thrusts rocked her whole body. "You're a good girl. A lot of girls can't handle me," he told her. "But you're so good, Essie. So fucking tight, and you're not even complaining."

Essie tried to reply, to complain quite vehemently, but she only managed a whimper. The tears in her eyes were blurring her vision, blotting out the forest and the solstice sunset. It felt like her whole body was nothing but a sheath for Cal's pumping cock. Her legs were forced wide on either side of him, her bare feet kicking in the warm air.

"Such a nice, tight little pussy," Cal grunted. "You know what I thought, when I first saw you back there? I thought, I'm gonna make her cum tonight."

As he spoke, whether by intention or accident, the head of his cock once again hit that place deep inside her that felt so wonderful, that had never even been touched before tonight. She gasped his name. Her pussy pulsed and clenched around him. His next thrust, the longest yet, made her cry out weakly.

"You like that, Essie?" Cal asked, stroking her thighs soothingly. He sounded so calm. For him, this was just slow, easy, friendly sex. For her, it was like the world was ending between her legs.