The Longest Movie of Her Life

Story Info
Daisy's domme loves denying her girl. Even during a movie.
1.8k words
4.47
9.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy bit her lip and squeezed her legs tighter together. She felt hyper aware of the hand that rested on her thigh, and she hated the feeling of her sticky, wet panties pressed up against her. She could feel the heat radiating from her frustrated pussy, and she was sure that the restaurant didn't need the heater if she was there. Across the table sat some old friends she was supposed to be catching up with. She tried to smile and stay engaged in the conversation, but all she could think about was how sensitive she felt down there. She'd never been denied this long, but she was determined to be a good girl and do what was expected of her.

Catherine talked and listened and stayed engaged in the conversation, but she always considered herself to be a great multitasker. She felt thighs tense as her girlfriend pressed her legs together, but Catherine pried them back open easily with her hand, never breaking eye contact with her friends across the table. "Yes, we both use our degrees," she answered her friend's question with a smile. "How about you two?"

Daisy tried her best to keep her breathing steady as she felt Catherine's hand trail up her thigh, under her skirt, and into her panties. If she gasped, she wouldn't know how to cover for herself, so she bit her tongue to keep from making any noise. She felt fingers on her clit and dug her nails into her palms to keep from moaning out loud. She felt swollen from being in a constant state of arousal for almost a month now without receiving any release. She shakily grabbed her glass and sipped at the ice-cold water, hoping it would keep her grounded. The movement in her panties was painfully slow and painfully light--Catherine only applied just enough pressure to be felt, but not enough to cause any substantial pleasure.

Despite how lightly she was being touched, Daisy felt herself reaching the edge again, slowly and steadily. She felt the fingers leave her panties and almost whimpered aloud in frustration, but she gulped down her water before she could lose control. She shivered but did her best to place the thought of an orgasm out of her mind and tried to zone in on the conversation. Suddenly, she felt something cold touch her clit and gasped aloud.

"What's wrong, love?" Catherine asked innocently, crunching down on a piece of ice with her teeth.

Daisy looked at the couple across the table, each of them wearing a similar worried expression. "Nothing," Daisy quipped. "I just...remembered that I forgot to lock the door to the apartment."

"No worries, dear," Catherine said gently. "I locked it before I left."

"Oh," Daisy answered. "That's good."

Catherine hummed in agreement before changing the subject. Despite her easy switch, she continued playing with Daisy's now very cold and extremely wet pussy. The ice melted quickly against her hot skin, leaving a puddle of lukewarm water on the seat to sit on.

"Are you okay, Daisy?" her friend asked from across the table. "You haven't spoken much, and your face is looking pretty red. Do you have a fever?"

Catherine took her other hand that wasn't deep inside of Daisy's panties and pressed to her forehead, then her cheek. "It does feel pretty hot. Are you sick, my love?"

"Maybe you two should go home so that she can rest. We can always meet up another time," their friend said with a bright smile. "We'll have more fun when everyone is well."

Daisy glanced over at her domme with wide, pleading eyes.

"Of course. I'll get the bill." Catherine reached into her purse to retrieve her wallet, her hand never ceasing their movement against Daisy's swollen clit.

"No, no, we invited you out here. We should pay the bill."

"That's quite alright. You can get it next time," Catherine suggested, throwing her card down on the bill.

"No, really, I just got paid, so I can get the bill."

"That's alright, I just got a bonus at work, so I can pay." Catherine's movement became quicker as she fought her friends for the bill. Daisy grabbed the side of the table to steady herself, feeling the sweat start to form on her forehead and neck from the effort.

"It's okay, we think that we should get the bill since we invited you to eat."

Catherine suddenly stood, her hand no longer playing with Daisy. "Fine. I'll get the bill next time," she said. "Please excuse me while I visit the restroom."

Their friends grinned at their victory, slapping some cash atop the check. Daisy shifted in her seat, her panties soaked in both her arousal and the melted ice. As Catherine came back, Daisy jumped up, ready to leave. She held her domme's arm tightly as they said their goodbyes and see you soons. As the two were leaving, they were just able to pick out the sound of the waiter informing their friends that the bill had been paid at the register just a few moments ago.

_

_

Catherine sighed dramatically as she sat down on the couch. "I wasn't done catching up with them." Daisy shifted her weight between her right foot and left foot nervously. "You couldn't hold it in, and you made them worried about you. Are you that horny that your face gets all red as if you were sick?"

Daisy knew that this question was one that Catherine already knew the answer to, but she was a good girl, so she nodded. "Yes, mistress. I...I'm so wet and swollen down there."

Catherine tutted, shaking her head disappointedly. "I was going to let you cum when we got back, but since you couldn't even make it through dinner, I suppose I need to teach you more about patience." She motioned for Daisy to come closer, which was met by immediate obedience. "Strip and bend over my lap."

Daisy bit her lip. Was she about to get spanked for not being able to hold it together at the restaurant? She blinked back tears that pricked her eyes as she shimmied out of her skirt and panties. She pulled off her shirt, not needing to do any more since she had not been allowed to wear a bra. She slowly shuffled closer to her waiting mistress.

"Quickly, now," Catherine ordered, grabbing Daisy's hand and pulling her over her lap. She smiled down at the girl naked and bent over her lap, admiring how she looked in such a position. "Since you couldn't wait until after dinner, you'll just have to wait until after I finish watching a movie or two."

Daisy whimpered. It had already been so long before she'd been able to orgasm. She nodded and spoke quietly. "Yes, mistress." After all, she'd been such a good girl for this long. Surely she could handle another couple of hours.

"Good girl," Catherine cooed, grabbing the remote and switching on the television. As a movie started, she slid a finger over Daisy's wet slit, her finger becoming shiny with juices after only one swipe. "Look at this," she said, showing Daisy her finger. "You're basically dripping." She pressed her finger to her sub's lips, who obediently opened her mouth to clean off her own arousal. When Catherine felt her finger was sufficiently covered in saliva, she pushed it into her girlfriend's soaking pussy, feeling it easily slide in.

Daisy gasped, gripping the couch cushion. She moaned as Catherine's finger began to pump in and out of her vagina.

"Be quiet. I won't be able to hear the movie if you're making so much noise."

Daisy pressed her lips together to keep any sound at bay as Catherine toyed with her. She felt so embarrassed that she was getting so turned on while Catherine gave her attention to something else that wasn't her. She felt herself nearing the edge as if she were at the very shore of the ocean, ready for the waves to crash over her. Closer, closer, closer...until the fingers stopped, leaving Daisy frustrated.

"My fingers are tired," Catherine complained. "And now you've gotten them all dirty."

Daisy reached to grab Catherine's hand and lick her fingers clean, but Catherine shook her head.

"Sit up," Catherine ordered. "Face the television. I'll let you watch the movie with me, while you clean your juices from my fingers."

Daisy nodded and got up, facing the screen obediently and putting Catherine's fingers in her mouth.

"And," Catherine continued. "Since my hand is tired, but you're so horny, you will rub your wet little pussy against my leg until the movie is over." She dropped her voice lower and added directly into Daisy's ear, "You know the rules. You can't cum unless I give you permission."

"Yes, mistress," Daisy whimpered around Catherine's fingers.

"That's a good girl," Catherine praised as she resumed the movie. Daisy immediately began following the orders that had been given, grinding her clit on her girlfriend's slacks. It felt different and impersonal as the fabric kept her clit from getting to directly touch any part of her girlfriend. She held back any noises as she continued to grind her hips.

The movie lasted for what seemed like forever. Daisy was sure that Catherine had purposely chosen an abnormally long movie as she brought herself to the edge of an orgasm again and again, still not receiving her release. As the movie continued and she continued to grind her clit against her domme's leg, she slowly began to forget to keep quiet.

Little breathy gasps turned to tiny whimpers. Whimpers turned to low groans. Groans turned to full on moaning as she, fully naked, humped her fully clothed girlfriend's leg again and again. She felt so dirty and horny as she bucked her hips in order to feel any pleasure. Her pussy would become numb to one motion or one level of pressure, so she'd have to often speed up or press harder, much to Catherine's amusement.

Despite her orders to be quiet not being followed, Catherine decided not to say anything, as watching Daisy desperately rub against her was much more entertaining than the movie. She watched with an amused expression as her girlfriend desperately moved her hips for some friction against her clit.

Finally, the credits began and Daisy turned, her eyes filled with tears and her face covered in frustration. She slumped forward, burying her face in the crook of her domme's neck. She let out a small whimper of exhaustion before wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's neck and hugging her.

Catherine rubbed Daisy's back comfortingly. "You did so good, love," she whispered into the smaller girl's ear. "You were such a good girl." She felt her sub mumble a thank you into her neck. "You definitely deserve a reward for being so good, not just tonight but for this whole month of not coming." She stood up, easily carrying her girlfriend. The TV was switched off before the duo finally made it to their bedroom for Daisy's reward.