The Longest Night of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V

As the car turned onto the smaller, bumpier roads, she stirred and opened her eyes. She felt like she'd been in the car all night. She couldn't remember how many times she'd come. Her hands were covered with her juices. The sopping cloth still filled her mouth. Her wrists were raw from the steel bracelet and watchband — it was a good thing they'd be at the house for a week to give the marks time to fade. Her jaw ached from being held open so long and the gag was rubbing the inside of her mouth top and bottom. Her blouse was completely soaked with drool, as was her slip. She dozed and moaned, slipping between aching for sex and aching for sleep.

She did not realized they'd arrived until her Master unbuckled her seat belt. He guided her onto her knees facing the door on her side of the car. He spread her legs and reached between them to remove the ornament. It was intact, and he patted her head. He removed the cloth from her mouth and replaced it with the ornament, and told her to keep her head forward so it didn't choke her. She nodded, and a string of drool depended from the gag and broke onto her already soaking-wet blouse.

He draped her coat over her shoulders and buttoned the top two buttons. He exited on his side of the car, came around to hers, opened her door, and helped her out of the car. The cold bit into her immediately and she snapped wide awake. The coat did not cover her front very well, and the damp thin blouse stuck to her skin, almost feeling colder than if she'd been naked. The slip was just as wet, and the wind whipped it around her ankles and chilled her wet cunt and thighs.

Facing away from the car, she shivered as her owner talked to the driver briefly. She clenched her legs against the cold, glad the ornament had been removed. The car drove off, and her owner took her by the arm and around the waist to guide her up the stairs. The caretaker had salted them but the footing was still treacherous.

He unlocked the front door and guided her within. He stopped her from kneeling, instead guiding her into the den. He pulled a fluffy fleece blanket from the couch and spread it in front of the gas fire, which he turned on full. The heat washed over her as he unbuttoned and removed her blouse and guided her down on all fours. He removed her slip, unlocked, unzipped and removed her boots, wrapped her in the blanket and kissed her head. "Kneel up," he said. "I don't want you falling asleep just yet. Head up." He reached into her mouth and removed the ornament, clipped it to the collar around her neck, and fastened her hands behind her back. He left the room.

He returned and pulled her collar to bring her to her feet. He did not assist her as she struggled to stand without the use of her hands. He guided her to the bathroom and held the ring of her collar as she peed. He cupped his hand in her stream for a moment, then held it against her lips and emptied it over the gag into her mouth. Some ran down her chin, joining the drool covering her chest. When she finished, he patted her dry with a tissue, pressing deliberately against her clit, and washed his hands. There was no need to wash hers since they had not touched anything.

He guided her back to the hearth, laid her down, and wrapped her in the blanket. He released her hands, then turned her on her back. She spread her legs without being told, and raised her arms above her head. He unclipped the chain from the ring in her clit, and played with her further. She moaned and raised her hips. He had done so many things to her tonight, but he had not fucked her. He stood to take off his pants, then stood over her. She opened her mouth. "Good girl," he said, kneeling with his knees on each side of her and picking her head up as he pushed his cock into the ring gag. It just barely fit, and the gag pressed hard against her gums as he thrust in, then abraded the inside of her lips as he pulled out. He was gentle with her, and turned her head after he withdrew to let the drool spill out of her mouth.

Then he lifted her legs and entered her hard, and she cried out. Her hips bucked as he fucked her, alternately going deep, then pulling out and waiting as she raised her hips to him and pleaded unintelligibly through the gag. He pulled out without having come, then rolled her over. He lifted her hips and removed her plug, releasing pent up air, something that had never lost its power to humiliate and embarrass her. He held the plug to her ring gag and she extended her tongue to lick it, and then he inserted it until its base was against the ring. The plug was messy and bitter and cold on her tongue. He put on a condom — he didn't want to get himself messy, nor did he want to wash up if he wanted to fuck her again — then raised her hips. A bottle of lube had been warming on the hearth and he squirted it into her ass, then entered her. Deep and hard he went, and then he reached for her right arm and pulled it down and towards her crotch. He was going to let her play with herself and come. Her fingers touched her clit and she came quickly once, then again as she felt him building to his own climax.

He rolled her over, removed the plug from her mouth and replaced it with the base of the condom, squeezing his come out into her mouth. "Swallow," he said, and when he saw her throat move, he reached behind her neck and finally unbuckled the gag. He took it out gently and brushed her sore lips with his fingers. She opened and closed her mouth.

He left the room and she heard the toilet flush and the sink run. He came back, carrying her fluffy robe. "Stand up," he said, holding it out for her. He wrapped her in it and kissed her. "Go wash up and brush your teeth," he said.

She did so, rinsing with mouthwash because she knew he'd not kiss her if she were not clean. She ran a cloth under the warm water to clean her neck and breasts and between her legs, concluding by stretching herself open and wiping the lube and waste from her ass.

She put the stained cloth in the hamper and went into the bedroom. She knelt by the bedside, and waited for her Master to turn to her. When he did, she bent her head, and took his cock in her mouth as he removed the collar. He lifted her head by the chin and kissed her. "Come up here," he said. "You did a very good job tonight." She crawled between the sheets and he pulled the covers up to her chin. He kissed her good night, and turned out the light.