The Look Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger left it behind." I blushed. "I've watched it several times. The men are rugged and studly. The guy that plays Sergio has a huge dick, and he sucks cock differently than how I see women do it in the other videos. Couldn't throw it away."

"Does watching men have sex turn you on?" The Demoness asked.

"Not really, but it is interesting to watch." I replied. "They are pretty buff, not like the dad bods I see in those other movies. I mean, come on, that porn actor with the worlds biggest dick? He's a fat disgusting slob. How the hell is he famous?"

"I see." She said, pausing on another disc with the unlikely title of "Lucy's Lisbon Lesbian Lovefest". She looked over to me with a grin.

"It's actually pretty good." I said defensively. "A woman directed it, so there is a story. Kind of. You see-" I stopped speaking when the Demoness picked up the strap-on.

"Who was supposed to wear this in your fantasy?" She asked, marveling at the construction.

"You were." I replied honestly, blushing.

"So you fantasized about us having sex?" She asked, her eyebrow arching.

"Yes." I admitted, my cheeks turning beet red. I looked to the floor. I can't believe I just admitted to that long held fantasy. A thrill suffused me, knowing that Anne was not averse to having sex with women, as she admitted to having an affair with her step daughter and having married her own mother.

"Somehow I think I've always known that." The Demoness said, then frowned, tugging at one of the straps. "It looks like it's already been fitted."

"I wanted to know how it feels to have a cock." I replied. "I wear it around the house sometimes when I'm cleaning."

The Demoness smiled, setting the toy back in its place.

"We will never be the same will we?" I asked.

"No." The Demoness acknowledged sagely, meeting my gaze unflinchingly. "And I'm sorry for that."

"Nothing to be sorry about. I don't want to go back to how things were. I like the way things are going now. Before last night, I simply existed, going through the motions of life. For years I've wanted something, anything to happen to make my life more exciting. The books I've read are not enough. Last night was not enough. I want more." I said, almost bouncing in my eagerness. I was not the same woman that snuck into her best friend's house last night.

I was reborn, liberated.

"Oh god do I want more! I've been a straight and narrow nurse way too long. I think it's time to have a dark secret myself. It's too late to go back the way we were before. What I want to know is how do I fit into your new reality?"

"My new reality?" Anne asked, giving it some thought, tapping one of her gloved fingers on the old paperback book. "Interesting way to put it. From the books and videos you have it would appear that you have a lot of fantasies. Do you really want all of them to come true?"

"Maybe not all of them." I replied sheepishly. "Don't know if I could really do all of that. But I do want to experience more."

Anne giggled, picked up another toy, a smaller chromed vibrator that I could hide in my purse. She looked at me thoughtfully, held it out to me. "If I was to ask you to pleasure yourself with this right now, while I watched, would you do it?"

"Yes." I said without hesitation, taking the toy from her. I felt a sense of euphoria sweep through me, knowing that I was seen as worthy. I smiled brightly. "Where do you want me to do it?"

Anne smiled, the Demoness in her eyes relishing the moment. "The Living Room couch should work nicely I think."

I was on a roller coaster slowly inching its way to the top of the first drop, my heart thumping in my chest. Oh my god what a rush! I quickly slipped out of my apron and bounced naked onto the couch.

Anne took a seat in a nearby chair, opening her large purse, fishing for a cigarette.

"Do you need lubricant?" Anne asked placing a number of items on the table beside her.

"No. I'm already wet." I said, and I was. I don't know what was going through my mind, all I knew is that since last night I was in a constant state of arousal, and after being tossed out Anne's house earlier, I cried my eyes out. I truly felt like Eve when god cast Adam and Eve from paradise. I was lost, not knowing what to do.

Now I had to masturbate in front of my best friend, to prove that I was worthy. Just seeing her sitting there watching me sent a jolt of electricity through me. If I thought about this rationally at all, I would have been horrified.

"You can start anytime your ready. If you can." Anne said with a challenging tone, as if she was ready to call my bluff. Lighting her cigarette, she crossed her long panty hose wrapped legs, and opened one of the pornographic books from my display.

"Aren't you going to watch?" I said with a note of disappointment.

"I will." The Demoness' eyes flashed, her attention going back to the book. "When it gets good."

I laughed, set the vibrator on low, and began to massage the inside of my upper right thigh near the delta of my sex.

Masturbating in front of my best friend was a fantasy that I never considered before. The thought turned me on even more than I thought possible. I was wet, and I could feel the familiar ache in my stomach area, my pussy nearly dripping in anticipation. My mound swelled comfortably, eager for what was to happen. The vibrator began to work it's magic; tingling my senses as I set to teasing myself. I knew I could end this quickly and bring myself to orgasm, but I was determined to make a good showing of it. With my free hand, I caressed my breasts gently, imagining they were being stroked by that most perfect imaginary lover, Carl. Not my son's best friend Carl, but the Carl my fantasies shaped from the memories of that day of the party. I imagined his big strong hands were on my breasts, pinching my tender nipples, slowly those fingers worked their way down, caressing my stomach before slipping across my thick pubes and and delving into my wetness. It was the fantasy Carl that smeared his fingers into my wetness, coating the toy with that most base of all essences. I inhaled sharply, closing my eyes as the tingling became more pronounced.

Through lidded eyes of mounting pleasure, I glanced to see Anne rising from her chair, unfastening the buttons on the front of her dress.

I paused, wondering what she was doing, daring to hope of yet another addition to my fantasy.

"Keep going." She admonished with a knowing smile as she continued to undress. "Don't get your hopes up. This is not for you. And we are not in a hurry."

I nodded, finding my way easily back into the sensual and comfortable world of my self pleasure. I changed positions, pushing myself further back into the cushions in the corner of the couch, clutching a pillow. It was as if I was being embraced from behind. I propped my left leg on the back of the couch, while my right foot rested on the floor. I exposed myself fully to Anne. It was a position I favored when I watched the porn videos while masturbating.

I turned up the vibrator, the soft whirr becoming a whine. I drew lazy circles around my hooded lady, enjoying the responses it provoked. From time to time I would dip the toy into my still tight depths, coating it with my slimy juices. Normally massaging my clit like this would be enough to bring me to orgasm, but I would repeatedly open my eyes to make sure Anne was still watching me. I didn't want this moment to ever end. When I felt the orgasm rise from within, I would withhold the toy, wait for the sensation to ebb before resuming my self pleasure.

After torturing myself for a while, It was time to let the vibrator plumb the depths of my slippery wetness. The smooth shaft slid easily between my now welcoming lips, its silvery smooth polished form like a torpedo, drawing a gasp from me. It wasn't the silicone dildo I bought to approximate Carl's weight and girth, and despite its diminutive size, the Silver Bullet had never failed me. It was barely within me when my muscles contracted, eagerly snatching the vibrator from my grasp and sucked it deep into my wet recesses with a loud soup sucking slurp, disappearing completely.

I was stunned, shocked by what just happened. I could feel it deep within me, happily buzzing away.

My pussy had never done that before!

Then again, I was never this wet before either.

I hurriedly tried to recover the wayward toy, but it eluded my slick fingers.

I heard a sultry laugh, and looked up and beheld an incredible sight.

Anne was sitting once more before me, dressed in the most alluring outfit.

She was wearing the lingerie of a woman from the nineteen fifties. Black thigh high stockings, with the long seam in the back, held in place by a black garter made of mesh. A matching black mesh overbust corset, holding her ample breasts in place, giving her the classic hour glass figure. Long opera style gloves made of the same material, enwrapped her arms, and most excitingly, she was holding a riding crop.

Legs crossed, I couldn't see her beautiful mound, but it was evident she was not wearing panties.

And where did she get those sexy black heels?

Now I understood why she wore that vintage dress. She bought more than just the dress for the party, she bought vintage style black lingerie to match under that old fashioned dress, and the lingerie was most certainly dominatrix like.

She looked like she had been plucked from a vintage porn magazine and placed in my chair in my living room.

She was damn sexy.

Incredibly, I felt my body flush, the orgasm rising from within, almost breaking the surface.

I gasped, willing the orgasm to heel, like an disobedient dog on the leash, eager to chase the squirrel it just saw.

I stared at her, the vibrator still within me, sending minute shocks of pleasure radiating through me.

We must have been a sight to behold, as I lay naked on the couch, a sex toy lost somewhere in the recesses of my sopping wetness, showing off to my audience of one, a dominatrix reading a porn novel.

Anne shook her head, looked up from her book, and grinned mischievously. "Having trouble?"

I smiled, a shiver of pleasure suffusing my body. I was never so wet pleasuring myself than I was as the Demoness watched me. I slipped two fingers into me, trying to find the vibrator. It was a slippery bastard, and didn't want to cooperate, stuck fast in my depths. Like a dog with something forbidden in it's mouth, my pussy refused to release it's prize.

I heard Anne giggle again. She was truly enjoying this.

"I could use a little help." I said.

"I bet you could." Anne laughed. "You're a big girl. You got this."

Finally I got a good hold on the troublesome toy, and slowly pulled the buzzing vibrator out of my sopping wet pussy, mindless that my wetness was staining the couch. I wiped the bottom of the toy on the pillow, drying it of my slipperiness.

This time I was determined that the toy wouldn't escape me.

I closed my eyes again, finding my place again in the narrative of my favorite fantasy. My fingers caressed my clit, but Carl wasn't as effective as he once had been, and it took a moment to realize why. It was Anne's elegant fingers my clit craved to feel again, only her fingers could bring me to the orgasm I was searching for. I groaned. The fantasy of Carl faded from my mind, replaced now by the forbidden fantasy I had for my best friend.

It wasn't difficult to imagine Anne there with me, massaging my clit as she had done the night before. I slowly worked the vibrator in and out of my wet pussy, making sloppy wet noises. I dipped my fingers again into that wellspring of lotions, the slipperiness better than any lube from a tube and massaged my hardening clit. A fine sheen of perspiration coated my body as one shudder after another coursed through my body.

I was well on my way to what promised to be a great orgasm.

I closed my eyes again, opening my legs as wide as they would go so Anne could see that I was truly pleasuring myself. How I wanted to feel her touch again! I wanted more than anything to feel her between my legs, her full ruby red lips on my pearl, to feel her tongue within me.

Imagining her with me instead of Carl really made the difference. My whole body tingled, every stroke, every motion of the toy I felt into the furthest reaches of my body.

It was exhilarating!

I felt an eruption from within me, like a wave crashing on rocks, thick fluids exploding around the vibrator like a thumb on a garden hose, spraying the couch, and my legs with my juices. It was such a strong orgasm, that it forced the vibrator from my quivering pussy, slipping through my fingers once again, shooting it like a cannon ball forcefully onto the floor where it bounced once, turning itself off, and rolled towards Anne, coming to rest at her feet, it's task complete.

I couldn't help myself and closed my legs reflexively, curling into the fetal position as the orgasm continued to explode relentlessly within me.

The orgasm was as fantastic as it was strong.

Three tremendous orgasms in a single day!

When at last I was finally free of the most powerful moments of that fantastic orgasm, I opened my eyes lazily to see Anne smiling.

"You've done well." Anne nodded, satisfied by my performance, but I didn't think she was simply talking about my self-pleasure.

"Sorry?" I was confused.

The Demoness smiled. "You showed no hesitation, no embarrassment when it came to fucking Liam, had the best response when I helped you to reach your orgasm last night. This morning you accepted being naked without question, eagerly fulfilled Liam's fetish without a second thought, and did very well as dessert."

"I failed that part." I reminded her, my orgasm beginning to cool.

Anne simply smiled.

"You knew I would fail?" I said stunned.

"Oh yes. I made it impossible." Anne said, her gaze piercing, the Demoness within her eying me hungrily, like a tiger stalking prey. "Liam had to learn that there are very real consequences for failing me. And I wanted to see how you would react. When you realized I was angry for disobeying my command, it brought you to tears. Begged me to forgive you. That was genuine emotion."

I smiled sheepishly in return.

"And now you pleasured yourself simply because I asked you to." Anne said, uncrossing her legs to reach down to pick up the now silent vibrator, giving me a great view of her breasts. The way she moved oozed sensuality, seductiveness. Everything about her screamed orgasmic sex.

Anne smiled sitting upright once more, recrossed her legs, giving me the briefest hint of her dewy pussy. I shivered, wishing I could see more, to see her wet depths, no, more than that. I wanted to engulf her sex with my mouth, to feel her clit on my tongue, a startling revelation as I had never been with a woman!

Anne considered the glistening vibrator in her hand for a moment, then ran a gloved finger along the vibrator's length, collecting my wetness. Holding my gaze, she slowly, teasingly, raised her gloved finger to her lips, lightly touching her tongue, tasting but the smallest drop of my essence. She closed her eyes in pleasure, as if tasting the sweetest of nectars.

I gasped, feeling the smallest of orgasms.

I was still so horny!

Anne's smile was devilish, delighting in my frustrated arousal.

She placed the vibrator on the small table beside her, drew another cigarette from her pack, and lit it, gazing at me the whole time, appraising me. Finally, she nodded, her decision made. "You're ready."

"Ready?" I said puzzled, but excited. "Ready for what?"

The Demoness grinned. "Should you agree to this, you will become mine. In private, I will be your mistress, and you will be my handmaiden, my servant, my slave, until I think you are ready. You will do what I command you to do, and when I tell you to do it." The Demoness said. "There will be times I will allow you to ask questions, but never question me otherwise. There is purpose to everything I do, and you would be wise to learn why. I will teach you everything I know, and we will learn more together. Much has changed in my absence from the world, and I need to be current in the trends and teachings. In public we will be as we were, friends, and will act as we have always been. No one must ever suspect the truth, especially family. More than our reputations are at stake here. Think you can do this?"

"Yes Mistress." I replied, excited that I was in firmly in her good graces once more.

Anne smiled, took another drag from her cigarette, staring at me intently."Before you submit to me, I must warn you that we will never have sex as Dom and slave. A true Dominatrix does not have sex with their subs. The thing about being a dominatrix, really any professional domme, is that we don't have sex with our submissives. It's beneath us. Truth be told, it's less about sex and more it is the power we hold over people. Humiliation, servitude, bondage, control, tease and denial, that's the role of the dominatrix I was trained to be."

My disappointment was evident.

She said nothing, exhaling smoke slowly, waiting to see how I responded.

"But I won't always be a slave." I said, suddenly understanding her words.

"No you won't. But only if you do well." She replied, pleased I understood. "You have opened Pandora's box and released what I once was, now you will feel the repercussions for releasing the demon within me. I have unique-" She paused, searching for the word. "tastes, that I will want satisfied. I will push you beyond what you think you can do, but I will never knowingly harm you. But as in all things, there is risk. Mistakes can happen, especially in the heat of the moment."

"A risk I accept." I said, excited.

Then she said the words I thought I would never hear anyone say to me.

"Kneel." She said in her seductive Demoness voice.

I slipped to the floor, crawled to where Anne was sitting, assuming the same kneeling position Liam used while waiting to give my pedicure. I kissed the top of her shoe. "Mistress."

Anne touched my bare shoulder gently with the riding crop, sending a delicious shiver down my back. "You are mine. Serve me well, and the rewards will be great."

It was at that moment the doorbell rang.

"Stay." Anne ordered as one would a dog, rising to answer the door.

A cold waft of a winter's day carried into the room as she opened the door.

The minutes ticked by before Anne returned with Liam in tow.

I remained kneeling. In the stories I read, slaves were not permitted to look up unless commanded.

Anne spoke to Liam: "For your reward, this slave is yours for the afternoon. Entertain yourself with her however you see fit. Remember what I taught you. Do not break or injure her. I do not like my toys returned broken, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress." Liam replied.

I felt Anne's crop touch my back. "Slave, you are to do whatever Liam commands. He is a Dom in training, to disobey him is to disobey me. Do not fail me again. I will not be as forgiving next time."

I said nothing, but my heart began to race.

"You learn fast." Anne said. "This pleases me."

I heard Anne moving around, gathering her things, getting dressed once more. "I'll call when I am ready for us to decorate cookies."

"Cookies?" Liam asked in surprise.

"Alice and I agreed to bake cookies for the church social tomorrow after services." Anne said once more in her regular personae. "Be a dear, would you?"

Liam helped Anne finish dressing.

A gust of frigid air swept through the room when the door opened, sending a shiver through me, and a cold realization of what I have become washed through me. I had become a sex slave to my best friend.

How could things have come to this?

Then I remembered.

The Look Carl gave me that day at the graduation party, and The Look Liam gave Anne at breakfast yesterday.