The Lost Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian was practically stunned with the sheer incredible view he had, Liline was a pale, raven haired Goddess, and she was all his.

Dumbly he nodded, "Th...they're beautiful..."

"Would you like to suck on them?" She suddenly asked moving forward again to prop herself higher above him allowing her tits to hang in his face. Ian couldn't get the word out before he leaned up to capture one of her bright pink nipples between his own lips. Liline closed her eyes and smirked again at this and moved one of her hands down to her shorts, pushing them down enough to pull out her monster while Ian nursed on her. "Good boy...are you ready for me?" She asked peaking down at him.

His eyes were closed while he sucked on her voluptuous breasts, but when she asked this his eyes opened wide with anticipation. She even felt his thighs readjust as if he was prepping himself, bracing for penetration.

"Mhm!" He nodded, removing his mouth from her tit to lash at it a few times with his tongue.

Again Liline giggled and wobbled her shoulders a bit to shake her boobs in front of Ian's face for a few seconds. "Good..." She then re-positioned as well, lowering so she was chest to chest with the smaller body. Ian's hands wrapped around Liline's back as he felt her tip touch his entrance. Then slowly, she started to press forward.

The pair held their breath while the tip carefully broke through his anal ring, entering into his boy pussy and digging in deeper and deeper until her pubic bone made contact with the space below his smallish balls.

They both released their breath.

"Fuck you always feel so good." Liline breathed in a hushed whisper, for only the two of them in this moment. "So tight..." She pulled her hips back and gyrated them forward, sinking back into the boy and making sure not to leave his searing heat for long.

"You're...you're so big..." Ian returned bending his legs at a ninety-degree angle and just barely hooking them around her lower back to pull her in deeper. Quickly they set a moderate pace of rocking their bodies against one another. This wasn't a wild fuck session, it was different.

There were lots of kisses, his hands desperately clutching at her bare back. Her hands stroking along his sides and up his legs feeling him everywhere. She filled him to the brim with her meat, and he felt whole with her inside. Like they were made for each other, the lock and the key, fitting perfectly together.

"Oh...oh baby..." Liline's hushed voice panted into Ian's ear.

Ian got a small smirk of his own then, "I...I know, I'm meeting my mom...tomorrow..." He panted, "But...is...is it okay...if I call you mommy...just for tonight?"

Liline almost laughed, apparently, she wasn't alone in the desire to be called that.

So she leaned closer to her boy and said, "Fuck yeah it is baby..."

Ian grinned, "Please fuck me mommy..."

Liline smashed her lips against his, and their bodies bucked together satiating the most natural desire in the world.

They wouldn't have tomorrow, but they had tonight, and that's what mattered.

The night ended some time later, the lovers having traveled from the couch to Liline's bedroom. Cumming together, Liline spilling her seed deep into Ian's tummy and Ian shooting his own all over himself and a little on Liline's glorious tits. Reaching their peaks of lust and desire tangled up in each other's arms.

The Next Morning

The first dark clouds of early Autumn were beginning to wash in from the coast. Ian had been here for nearly a month now, and Summer was clearly on the verge of being nothing but a thing of the past. Liline found the weather appropriate for her rather sour mood today, rainfall down poured from above hammering onto the roof and windshield of her cruiser, winds picking up and blowing the quickly turning red and orange leaves about the streets. Day by day the trees became a little bit more skeletal. The first rainy day they'd had since Ian arrived.

She kept the drive below forty mph, telling Ian that she was just being a safe driver. But in reality, she was driving slower to simply milk the time she had with him just that little bit more.

As they passed a few of the familiar residences during the drive, Ian noticed that the mid-twentieth century style architecture of Shelter was becoming harder to find. Instead, many of the homes and buildings were taking on more of a Victorian style appearance now. High peaked roofs, and cone pointed towers on many of the houses giving off more of an 1800's feel.

"How often does the town change styles?" Ian asked staring out the passenger window.

Liline shrugged, "The Autumn amusements are gonna open in Shelter in about three weeks so the Wretches are already going to work on the place."

He turned to look at her, "Wretches?"

"Eh, just...nasty Pigmy looking things that work around here, don't worry about them." She said with a shake of her head. Ian then noticed her shoulders rise up then fall with a heavy exhale, "We're...we're here. The big grey house right there, that's where she lives now." He looked back out the side window up to the tallest building on the street. Three stories high, and dull grey slightly peeling paint.

Even though Halloween was still some ways away, already numerous horror themed decorations littered the yard and the tall, clearly diseased elm tree beside the house.

Liline frowned as the car rolled down the lane pulling up to the haunting building. She knew that many Sisters around town enjoyed the holiday and season of Autumn, and Sin was certainly not an exception. But bringing out these many decorations already just seemed a little too enthusiastic for her tastes. Some of the windows were boarded up, whether for legitimate reasons or horror themed purposes was unknown. Along with two rows of ghastly looking carved pumpkins, and a quite realistic looking skeleton, hanging from a noose tied to the tree, lightly swaying in the gusts of wind.

She glanced over to Ian and saw the clearly nervous look in his eyes. This place definitely didn't come off as the 'welcome home son' type. So she carefully reached over to put her hand on his shoulder, "Remember if you need me, call me. I'll be listening."

Without looking back at her Ian nodded, keeping his eyes on the building before him. He was nervous, but not for the reason Liline initially thought. The décor didn't bother him or disturb him or anything, it was the thought that this was it. He was going to meet his mother, whom he hadn't seen in...forever.

It had been his mission to come to this mysterious town and find out the truth about his heritage and his parents. And while the news of his father wasn't too pleasant, maybe that wouldn't be the case with his mom.

"I will." He said quietly and pulled the handle to open the door and step up, out of the car.

Liline eyed him sadly as he shut the door behind him, feeling a pang in her chest as he did so. It still hurt to watch him go, but she knew this was important to him. And a promise was a promise in Shelter, she just hoped that Sin would treat him right. He deserved only the best love and care.

And if she wouldn't give that to him, Liline wouldn't rest until she got him out of there and brought him home.

But until he said so, there was nothing more for her to do. So she slowly shifted the gear into reverse and began to pull back away, her morning shift started soon anyways so she needed to get to the office.

That didn't stop her from watching him every inch of the way though.

Pellets of water bombarded Ian's jacket, he didn't have a hood and simply stood there in the freezing rain staring at the house. He wasn't sure how long he just stood there, forgetting how to move for a while. Eventually his legs robotically carried him forward a few steps.

"What if...what if she doesn't like me..." A sudden doubt rose up in the back of his mind, forcing him to stop moving and stand still. "What if she changes her mind and doesn't want me back?" Ian was starting to shiver in the rain, he heard Liline drive off a minute ago and he should've just immediately walked to the front door after she left but he kept stopping every few steps. Second guessing every move he'd made, 'what if there was something wrong,' what if this was another elaborate trap for him,' what if everything had been a lie?'

...What if she didn't love him anymore?"

BOOSH

Suddenly the front door to the home burst open, the wood slamming hard against the exterior of the house and jolting Ian out of his negative thoughts.

Soft thuds of bare feet padded onto the wood of the porch for a few steps then stopped at the edge of the stairs just before the overhang.

Their eyes met.

He could see them, two large brown orbs looking into his own blue ones through the rain drops. Time seemed to slow in this moment.

He had received no info about what his mother looked like, but somehow as these two strangers eyed each other a few yards apart. He knew. He just knew.

She was a very tall woman, taller than any other he'd met in Shelter, it was hard to get an idea from her elevated position currently. But she appeared to be nearly as tall as the doorframe, putting her at about 6'5 bare foot. She looked to be in maybe her late thirties or so, and her hair was a wild mane of black that cascaded far over her shoulders, a waterfall of wavy dark ink with a few blue highlights.

Aside from the blue parts, their hair was the same color.

She was wearing a one-piece wrap around dress in a black color, and her skin was a gorgeous bronze with a hint of caramel.

She was beautiful...God she was beautiful...

Both of their lips were parted, heavily breathing while they stood dumbly waiting for the other to say something, or do something. But the pause between them seemed to last forever. Ian completely becoming numb to the chill of the rain.

Ian swallowed the lump in his throat and just barely managed to choke out a single word, "...Mama?"

Instantly Sin's breath quickened and a tiny desperate sob squeaked out from her chest as she broke into a run, straight out into the falling rain. Bolting for the smaller boy with everything she had, not caring at all that her dry clothes and hair were going to get drenched.

That didn't matter, he was here. Her baby was finally here.

Her body crashed into his, arms sweeping him up into a tight embrace, literally lifting him off of his feet. Ian quickly returned the gesture and swung his own arms around her, his mother, his real mommy. The moment felt surreal.

He could hear her crying against his shoulder, hard sobs causing her body to tremble.

"...My baby...oh my baby boy..." Her voice was wrecked with cracks and some stutters. The moment she thought would never come was finally here, "My little baby..." She turned her head slightly and started to kiss his cheek hard. Rain drops leaking between their faces as her full pink lips connected with his cheek.

A sob forced its way from Ian's own throat, but not a sad one. His lips turned up in a happy grin as tears began to form in his eyes. "Mama...Mama!" He huddled into her, desperately grabbing at her back to hug her closer. Sin's knees buckled and the mother and son fell to the wet ground, both sobbing in each other's arms. She squeezed him as tightly as she could, as if she would never get the chance to hold him again. Her arms were well muscled enough to easily raise him up high in her arms, but not so much to be unwomanly. Still though they had incredible strength to them and hurt Ian a little, depriving him of air for a few seconds too. He didn't care though, nothing mattered in this moment aside from just holding her as he continued to say between sobs of joy, "Mama..."

They rocked back and forth, Sin quietly whispering, "My baby...oh you're home...my little baby...my Shakar'i..."

After spending maybe five minutes or so just holding each other in the rain, Sin eventually found the willpower to stand up again, and keeping Ian under her arms, brought him to the front door and inside, finally pulling away to close it behind them.

He wasn't aware of how much he was shivering until he made it in here. The interior of her home was surprisingly warm. They appeared to be in a large front room with a staircase straight ahead, a living room to the left with a roaring fire burning in the fireplace and a kitchen beyond that. To the left there was an array of coat racks with one more prominent one close to the door, a black leather leash and collar hanging from it.

"D-do you have a d-dog m-mama?" Ian asked folding his arms to try and keep some of his body heat contained.

Sin looked over to the hanging leather and shook her head with a playful smile, "No, no baby. Not at the moment. But my gosh look at you! You're soaked! You must be freezing." She walked by him and quickly went into the living room to retrieve the big fuzzy black blanket she kept folded up on her couch.

"Th-thank you." He said waiting patiently as she left the room for a few seconds then returned with a large warm looking blanket in her arms.

"Anything you need darling." She said setting the folded bundle down on a small chair next to the door then reached out to undo the buttons of his jacket to remove it. Ian had been standing in the rain for nearly a solid ten minutes without any letting up from mother nature. He was soaked to the bone, through his jacket and his shirt beneath.

At first he accepted the assistance with removing the coat, but then when she began trying to peel off his shirt under that Ian protested, "Oh it's o-okay mama, I can-"

"Shush sweetie, I've been waiting for the chance to take care of my baby boy for far too long." She interrupted him with a warm smile. It felt a little awkward suddenly being undressed by his mother, whom he also just met. But he was able to understand her reasoning, so with a little reluctance, he allowed her to lift the sopping wet shirt off above his head. Hearing it practically slosh against the floor.

But after that, she suddenly squatted down near the front of his jeans and started undoing the button and zipper.

This caused him to protest again, "Uh those too? But...mama I-"

"Shhh." She quickly shushed him and undid his pants completely. Before taking them off though she leaned further down to pull off his shoes and damp socks. Then moved to tug his jeans down. "Just let mommy take care of you honey."

Ian's heart skipped a beat hearing that. It sounded oddly similar to something he'd heard last night.

"Stop, don't think like that. This isn't the time, and she's your mother!" Ian chastised himself in his head, hating the fact that he had been so overly exposed to sexual situations over the last few weeks that he almost started to feel aroused at the image of his mom pulling his jeans and boy short underwear down his legs and removing them completely.

He was completely naked in front of her for a moment, but only a moment as she grabbed up the blanket and wrapped his body in the soft material.

But not before sneaking just a quick peak at his pale bare behind.

"My baby's all grown up..."

She then lead him into the living room telling him to warm himself up by the fire while she got some cocoa going for them.

Her home was much nicer looking from the inside, nice comfy and inviting furniture littered the living room. And the coziness that the crackling fireplace provided gave it a homey appeal that made Ian feel relaxed. Happy to realize that the exterior seemed to only be in bad shape because of the early Halloween decorations.

In his overview of the room though, his head turned toward the large open archway that lead to the kitchen. And there he could see his mom had already put out two mugs of piping hot water, but was now wringing out her hair over the kitchen sink. A bright light illuminated the kitchen over her and highlighted her profile, her slightly bent over, curvy profile.

He froze watching her, she stood tip toed over the faucet, seeming to be focused on twisting her hair like a towel to work the water out of it. But from this angle, Ian could see every curve and contour of her banging body. The soaked dress clung to her perfect hourglass form, the slit in the side of it showing off her inner thigh, muscular but smooth. Her ass seemed to be perfectly sculpted and shaped to fit the body of an amazon Goddess.

For some reason he couldn't stop himself from staring, her arms shifted further up towards the tips of her wild hair, giving Ian a tantalizing glimpse of the valley between her inner breasts. His breath hitched in his throat as he watched her, hearing the droplets of water splash into the sink.

"Whoa..." Between his legs, he could feel his prick beginning to rise. Pulsing steadily with excitement at watching the curvy form of his mother.

Suddenly she turned her head to look at him, smile adorning her lips.

Ian gasped and immediately flung his head in the other direction to act like he was looking out the living room window. Only to realize it was boarded up and there was nothing but wood to be seen. Ian's cheeks began to fill with heat, "Oh my God, oh my God! I was just checking out my mom! What the hell was I doing!?" He shook his head, unbearably embarrassed with himself. "Well...maybe it's normal? I mean this town does things to people, and we've only just met? Maybe she'll understand? ...Or she'll think I'm a perv and kick me out..."

His thoughts darkened for a moment, but then he could've sworn he heard the faintest ghost of a giggle coming from the kitchen.

A minute later Sin returned from the kitchen with two mugs of steaming liquid in her hands. "Here you go sweetheart." She handed it down to him, and Ian found it difficult to look her in the eye now.

Still blushing a bit, he accepted the cup. "Thank you." Carefully he blew on the hot chocolate flavored beverage and took a sip. Only to then be suddenly gathered up into Sin's arms very close to her still damp chest.

"Come here sweetie, I wanna cuddle with my baby boy." She placed him in her lap, Ian quickly closing his legs tightly to try and hide the semi-chubby that formed while he ogled her. Her free arm reached out and grabbed the TV remote and turned on the old box television set in front of them. She put on an old black and white show that he hadn't heard of before and turned the volume down low enough to hear, but not loud enough to interrupt their conversation. "So tell me darling."

Ian looked up at her confused, "Tell you what mama?"

"Everything!" She exclaimed, "I wanna know about you, everything I've missed. I wanna know it all." Both of them smiled.

The day went by right there, neither of them moving from there comfortable spot. Mother and son, happily reunited after years of separation. Speaking in hushed whispers about each other, mainly Ian told about his experiences taking care to leave out the gritty stuff not wanting to spoil the sweet moment. Sin listened intently, relishing in finally getting the time with her son she always wanted.

Later That Night...

Something smelled amazing, a very warm and deep scent. Rich with a floral undertone filling his nostrils.

Ian tried to open his eyes, but his lids were very heavy. The last thing he remembered was resting his head on his mother's shoulder while she quietly sang to him. A lullaby of sorts in a language he couldn't understand, but she kept calling him her Shakar'i. Her hand stroking his hair as he slowly faded away.

But now he peaked his eyes open a bit, light coming in through a different window. Not the living room one, and not natural daylight. It was a bright streetlight casting light through this smaller...bedroom window?