The Lost Boy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She actually startled herself with how she was feeling right now and what word was about to cross her thoughts. The floating feeling when so close to him, the sheer raw, primal desire to be with him, the butterflies in her stomach. The want within her to just hold him.

Quickly she moved away from the door and darted off back to her and Sin's room. Before that dreaded 'L' word snuck into her mind again...

Shelter High And University

It was early in the morning and first period of the day, Ms. Marie paced the gym floor slowly. Clad in her red gym jacket and matching pants. Watching over as the various students went about either walking the gym floor with her, playing the several available activities or were just sitting on the bench allowing their grades to drop.

"Come on boys I wanna see that sweat glisten!" She blew her whistle briefly, just teasing the half of them playing dodge ball on one side of the gym. There was a pun about her enjoying watching balls flying at their faces somewhere in there but she chose not to pursue it. She then wandered closer to the doorway where a few girls circled the gym with phones in hand, "Sherry I better not see that phone in your hand when you do the mile run."

The petite short brunette with shoulder length brown hair rolled her eyes at the teacher, "I'm not running a mile Ms. Marie, I'll walk it but that's the best you're gonna get."

The red head passed the girls, "Oh you'll be running when I'm chasing your ass down bitch." She joked earning a laugh from the girls who clearly thought she was joking. Unaware that she stole a few looks at their tight, gym short covered asses as they walked by.

It was at that moment that she heard a whisper, "Psst! Mary!" She turned around to find the source and saw a fellow teacher standing by the glass doorway to the gym. "Come here." Ms. Carter, the Biology teacher was motioning for her to come closer.

She tilted her head, confused as to why Gloria was practically shimmying along the wall to appear hidden from the rest of the students, but she still approached regardless. "Um, yeah Gloria?"

Gloria waited until the PE teacher was within arms reach before she spoke again, "You feel like earning a coin?"

Immediately Mary's expression changed from humorous to inquisitive. "What?"

"Do you want a favor earned from me?" Gloria said slower.

Mary folded her arms, "I'm listening."

Gloria smiled, "I'm hungry Mary. I'm fucking starving for a particular student of yours that I haven't been able to get my hands on for weeks. But a friend of mine told me that he is in your class two periods from now, and that he always takes a shower afterward, right?"

"Pfft, how would I know?" She blew air out from her lips.

This earned a knowing stare from the taller black woman, "I know you've rigged up the cameras in the boy's locker room. I know that you can influence people to do things with just a whisper. And I know you can lock the door's to there remotely from your office."

Mary flinched, "How do you-"

"I told you, I have a friend who knows your class, and your office inside and out. Because he's been in there several times to service you." Gloria stepped to the side revealing another person standing behind her, "Right Feles?"

The petite red haired Neko boy casually stepped up, a slight spring in his step. "Hello Misses M."

"Oh shit." Mary thought seeing her most recent fling appearing out of nowhere. "Um...Hi there Mr. Finette."

"Relax, you're not in trouble. He doesn't belong to me, and he's kind of a slut." Gloria reassured her seeing that worry was clearly evident on her face. She probably thought she had fucked Gloria's property without knowing.

Feles just shrugged, "A little."

"But listen back on topic, the boy in your class, Ian Adams. Him, I want him." She said firmly.

"Mr. Adams?" Ms. Marie replied. She definitely remembered him, the cute dark haired blue eyed angel of a boy who always smelt like candy.

Gloria nodded, "I've had a taste and now I haven't been able to get my hands on him again. Until, this little ruby right here," She gestured to Feles, "Came to me with an idea."

Now it was Feles's turn to earn an interested look from the gym teacher. "Me and Gloria have something in common. We both want a taste of that boy." He said putting his hands behind his back and swaying his body lightly on tip toes. Mary noted at just how naturally feminine and sensual his movements were in practically every way. "I know that we both have this class in two periods, and I know how much control you have over the locker room area. Aaaaaand I know that Ian likes to shower after every gym class." The two teachers listened intently, "No girls are allowed in there, except for teachers of course so his best friend and our residential angel 'girl'." He made air quotes, "Aren't allowed in. He'll be all by himself."

"So..." Gloria stepped in, "In return for some use on Mr. Adams and an owed favor from me, you'll pull some strings and set up a little...alone time for us?"

Ms. M looked back between the two horny individuals. In truth, she was planning to seduce Mr. Adams on her own time, the same way she thought that she had seduced Feles. Apparently though Feles was already a cock whore and the innocent act he played on her was all for show. But regardless, if she was able to get a little action with Ian and earn some cash too. Well than it was a no brainer.

She smiled, "I think...I can probably help you two out."

Two Hours Later

Not even rigorous activity could help burn off the everlasting boner constantly hounding Ian in his shorts. He participated in every strenuous gym routine that was available, dodge ball, running relay laps, climbing the rope, nothing was enough to shake off the rigid stick down there.

Sweat poured down his body and his shirt clung to him with noticeable wet spots on the fabric where the perspiration was most available.

Ian huffed and puffed hard, taking another attempt to climb the gym rope, his fists gripped the abrasive knotted material hard. Trying to literally wring out his endless waves of frustration into it, only to hear a familiar whistle scream out directly under him, startling the boy and nearly causing him to drop. "Whoa!" He grabbed onto the rope before he fell too far and glanced below him to see his gym teacher, fiery locks groomed to perfection and an infectious shiny smile.

"Mr. Adams? Could you come down here please?" She asked politely. "And don't hurt yourself."

He quickly obliged, thankful for something to distract him other than his grueling workout even if for just a moment. "Yes Ms. Marie?"

"What are you doing here today Ian? Your running yourself ragged, and you're a complete mess." She plucked at his wet T-shirt showing off the dampness. "You've been doing this all week, what's going on? You trying to get in shape for a lady or something?" She put a hand on her hip and quirked a brow. "Or did someone call you too skinny? Do I need to kick someone's ass?"

He smiled, still panting, "No Miss...Miss M, I'm just...doing my thing...Pumping the guns!" He half-enthusiastically tried to flex earning a sympathetic stare from the woman before him. He was not well muscled...at all.

Her look then changed to disbelieving. "Bull." That got him to smile again, "I've been watching you during your last few classes and you're working yourself to death here. I don't want you passing out in my class and needing to send you to the nurse's office. Trust me, nurse Kailey is a bitch."

This time he laughed, "I won't Miss M. I promise."

"Well, you're still heaving like you got asthma. Why don't you take the rest of the class off and head up to the locker room for a bit? Just a little break from your marathon." She offered kindly.

Ian looked at the rope again. It's unforgiving, burn worthy notches glaring at him, then back at Miss Marie. "That sounds good. Thank you, Miss Marie." He began to walk on wobbly, worn out legs by the taller woman.

"No problem sweetie." She turned to watch him walk towards the door, "Juuust doing my job..."

Within minutes, Ian had tiredly scaled the two flights of stairs up to the empty boys' locker room. It actually felt kind of cool to have the entire locker room to himself for an extra ten minutes before the rest of the class was called up. Not to mention he could take a shower without the fear of somebody spotting his rigid penis.

Quickly after arriving he shed his damp clothing, eager to hop into the shower and get some hot water on his aching limbs. So much so that he really wasn't suspicious of the gym teacher at all, nor did he inspect his surroundings to see if he really was alone.

After stripping down to the skin, Ian grabbed a towel and went into the shower booth area, picking a spot, twisting the knob and waiting for the initial spray of cold water to get nice and hot. Although he did dip his hands and feet in at first since he was still pretty tired and heated from running about, and the cold water felt nice for a few seconds.

But the hot water felt much better as he stepped underneath the spigot and let the steamy liquid cascade down his pale curvy form. "Uuuuuunnhhh..." Audibly he let out a moan as his body relaxed in the heat. He stayed there for a while just allowing the water to envelop him before actually moving to grab his body wash. He lathered up the purple gel substance in his hands and ran it over the front of his torso, soaping up his breast and belly regions before working it along his arms. The legs were next and he bent over outstretching them one at a time to get them covered in suds.

"Fuuuck...he looks just like the first time I saw him..."

"Ssshhhhh, don't be impatient. Remember, I go in first..."

Ian scratched a little really working the soapy substance into his skin, loving the smell of it and how it felt along him. The water catching many of the tiny bubbles and rushing them down his legs until they ran off his feet into the drain. Completely oblivious to the pair of tan legs stepping through the puddles of his shower water and sneaking up behind him.

Here was the dreaded part that made bathing difficult though, he needed to wash his genitals. Even the slightest, most gentle caress of his shaft was enough to send a spark into the hearth of his constant state of arousal, and he certainly wasn't going to masturbate in school regardless of the fact that he had the locker room to himself.

So as carefully as he could, he speedily lathered up his stiff prick, making sure to get the body wash worked in all over it and on his balls. Ian bit his lip, "Nnnf...c'mon, just let me..." He had to move his hands along the length of his cock in order to scrub it thoroughly, but it felt a lot like jerking it. "Uggh..." He groaned, half into it, and half annoyed. The sensations that just radiated out when he touched himself like this. It wasn't fair, knowing that even if he pursued his desires he would only be left with meager orgasms that gave him no real satisfaction. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place, no pun intended. "Give me a break..." He muttered, trapped in a world of steam and frustration.

Suddenly there was a voice behind him. "Need some help cutie?"

"AAH!" Ian squealed and whirled about, immediately releasing his loins from his grip and facing the intruder. A grinning Feles stood in front of him, just as naked as he was, smooth tan skin, curvy lithe form, and dark hard nipples bared before him. And down below was a cock, just as hard as Ian's was and of similar size, pointing directly at his own. Ian slapped one arm over his chest and the other down between his legs trying to cover his unmentionables. "Feles!? What are you doing in here!??" He shouted, pulling back under the spray of shower water.

Feles followed him, taking a step forward and letting the hot water begin to batter onto his own body. "I wanted to play." He shrugged.

"Get out!" Ian almost screamed.

"Why should I?" The Neko shrugged, "Nobody else is offering to help you with your permanent blue balls." He stated placing his hands on his hips, not being even the slightest bit modest with his own nudity. And not being conscious of Ian's personal bubble either.

The paler boy looked baffled, "What are you talking about?!"

"Oh come on Ian, you and I both know that you're suffering from a maaaajor case of sexual frustration, ever since you're little wrestling match with Gloria." He stated taking another step closer.

Ian's eyes shot wide open, "Wha-...how do you..."

He waved his hand, "I get around babe, and I know that you've been dying to just drop another load like you did the night she fucked you." Another step closer, "If you think you're good at hiding when you're turned on, you're very wrong. Anybody with a brainstem can tell that you've been in heat with the way you've been rubbing those luscious thighs together!" He giggled, "Sooooo..." He narrowed his eyes on Ian's big baby blues, "I'm here to help you fix that..." And another step.

Feles was practically face to face with a petrified Ian now. If Ian hadn't been covering up his boyhood, their cocks would've been touching.

"Feles...I...I don't like..." He tried to defend himself and did his best to deter his classmate from pressing further.

But of course, Feles wouldn't have any of that, so he moved his lips less than an inch from Ian's and shushed him, "Sssshhhhh...baby...you can relax, I know you're straight...so am I. We both just have a thing for sexy women with big cocks fucking us up the ass. But you see..." Feles's eyes then glanced down Ian. Looking at his quivering lips, then down his glistening wet front, over to his hand trying to hide his dick. He brought his hand up and slowly began to trail his index finger down Ian's front, the skin tingling at his touch. "I can't help but have a thing for someone as cute as you." His hand then dipped down and skillfully went below where Ian covered and managed to teasingly run his fingers along the underside of Ian's full balls.

Ian gasped, "D...d-don't...touch it..."

Feles grinned, he knew Ian was weak to whatever emerging powers were coming out of him. The Neko still didn't know exactly what the extent of Ian's power was, but the sexual energy coming from him was distinctly Inncubus, and it was fucking delicious. He was a chocolate fudge Sunday with legs, or better than that, cat nip for this kitty.

He ignored Ian's plea and continued to just maneuver around where his hand tried to block and easily pried his fingers free, playfully swatting them out of the way and showing off Ian's throbbing little dick. More precum than ever before was flooding out of him with his excitement. Easily recognizable despite the droplets of water covering both boys bodies. "Ooouu..." Feles cooed, "Soooo hard baby...I guess that means you do like me." He winked, torturing Ian who was riding an emotional roller coaster right now.

Quickly Feles grasped Ian's prick and gave it a good squeeze. Ian's jaw dropped as a melting sensation swam up his body at the feeling of his friend's soft hand, but firm grip. "Uuuuggnnn..." He moaned, forgetting how to word in the moment.

The red head jumped at the opportunity in his weakness to take another step forward and invite himself in between Ian's legs, Ian barely managing not to buckle in the heat of the moment. Their cocks touched and Feles wrapped his hand around the base of the two of them, then gently rocked his hips. Humping into Ian and stroking their cocks together in the most lewd display Ian had ever experienced. The desperate eyed look he gave him was almost enough to make Feles even want to cum. But he held it in for now, knowing fully well that the main event was coming soon. Ian's hands sort of floated in the air beside them, frozen and unsure of what the appropriate reaction to this molestation should be.

Feles was in love with his nervousness, he wanted to torment him even more. "Feel that baby? That's our cocks...stroking each other." He giggled and leaned in to go for Ian's bare neck. "You like how another boys cock feels on yours Ian?" His lips moved against the flesh and sucked on his fast pulse.

"P-please...stop...haaah...I don't...want this..." Ian begged, but physically made no effort to resist. This was so wrong, but his body was on fire, hotter than the temperature of the still running water. "Please...Fele-" He was cut off.

"Oh shut up you sexy slut." Feles abruptly said pulling away from his neck and suddenly turning to face him directly and before Ian could move, mashed their lips together.

"Mmmm!" Feles was quite an aggressive kisser. His mouth forced Ian's open and closed repeatedly, tongues bashing each other in a lusty frenzy of vile, filthy passion.

Clicking and smooching sounds came from the forced kiss, Ian squeezed his eyes shut, but still did nothing to fight back. He couldn't find the will to push him away. His body was succumbing to the raw desire and release that this boy was offering. Their bodies rocked into one another, dry humping in unison during the feverish moments of their making out. Ian could only weakly bat at Feles's tongue with his own, but again, this was not resistance. This was more of a submissive response, just trying to keep up with the feverish, hungry force the feline kissed with.

Feles's dick rubbing strongly into Ian's. It felt weak to the taboo pleasure it offered and practically cried precum. Both boy's pricks slicking each other up with the clear sticky fluid oozing from their smallish tips. The red head smiled into Ian's lips and bucked harder, forcing a few girly muffled moans out of his throat. It almost looked like Feles was fucking him if you saw the act from a certain angle.

Which their audience in the back was very much appreciating.

Feles then suddenly broke their kiss and said quickly, "Just pretend I'm a girl babe." And then dropped down onto his knees before Ian could blink. Ian had a pretty cock, it was completely clean shaven, same goes for the balls, and the most adorable pink tip that was just flowing glistening liquid. "Heehee, ever had your cock sucked before?" Feles licked his lips.

Ian's heart was running faster than a track star, "W-wait!" He pleaded one last time, but it seemed his fate was sealed, as the Neko boy's mouth wrapped around Ian's virgin boyhood. Trapping it in a sweet, warm and wet cavern where a spongey appendage already began going to work massaging the underside of his prick. "Aaah! Uuuunnnn..." Ian squealed, and moved to try and put his hands on the side of Feles's head. Telling himself mentally it was to push him off and not pull him further on. Feles simply grabbed Ian's wrists and pinned them to the wall beside his hips.

His mouth then began to work its magic on him, forming a tight vacuum suction on it and easily taking the entire length into his mouth. Feles had, had far bigger than this so he could go all the way to the hilt no problem.

He gobbled up Ian's cock, moving his head around in swaying motions to rock his dick along the inside of his cheeks. Ian's fingers scrabbled at the wall desperately as more of his innocence was quite literally sucked from him. "Mmmm..." Feles moaned sending the vibrations from his voice into Ian's pelvis. The tip of his nose resting on Ian's belly and his chin gently pressed against the balls. "Ssuch ah shweet cawwk..." He spoke not removing the boyhood from his mouth and continued to bob his head up and down the four inch prick.

"Haah AH!" Ian whimpered again, lost in the whirling wind of feelings he was having. This was so filthy. He should be disgusted and fighting for his life right now, but he had never...EVER felt anything like this before.

Even when he had sex with Gloria, she never touched his cock.