The Lost Boy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liline and the others looked confused, Samantha was the only Succubus among them to actually know that the angels were coming. "Ian baby...what are you talking about?"

"The fire here, the explosion that nearly destroyed the Roadhouse. It was an Angel." Ian told her, "An Angel came to punish the wicked in Shelter, Fenr stopped him before he could kill anyone but...he almost killed several of the Urul here and could've killed my friend Peter with them."

Many of the Sisters looked stunned hearing this, even Sin looked intimidated by this info.

"Yeah, boy's right." Helle said, taking a few confident strides forward, her five wolves still at her back. "He's as smart as he is sexy, I agree with him. We can all work together, as long as everyone just follows my lead of course." She braced her hands on her hips and stood with her legs shoulder length apart, challenging anyone who objected.

And it didn't take long for Liline to object, "Fuck you." She spat harshly, "I'd sooner slam my dick in a car door than follow your command."

"Did you not hear him Miss fuzz? More angels are on the way, right now!" She gave her a snarky smirk, "And I've got the two most potent weapons in Shelter on my side..." Slowly she strutted over closer to Fenr and Ian, still standing closely together. Liline blocked her path before she got too close, "You've got the numbers I'll give you that, I mean there's what, a thousand of you in Shelter? You got me and my girls beat ten to one easy. And the few heavy hitters you got like the couple angels hiding back there." She nodded her head over towards Cassiel and Agrat, being taller than everyone aside from Fenr made it easy for her to see over everyone. "The stubborn fallen bitch and that sweet purple haired piece of ass who needs to come over again some time." She teased, "Oh and I've heard quite a few rumors about the sorceries one of your girls packs too, what's her name? Melody? Yeah, everyone's heard of those ancient, 'Legendary' magics." She used air quotes non-seriously and continued, "But, I've got the experience, I doubt any of you have ever fought in a war. I have. I've tasted blood on the end of a blade and listened to my friends dying all around me. Their screams mixed in with the song of steel on steel, none of you have battle experience." She stated pointing a finger out to the crowd, "I do, and with me in charge, leading an army of us, as the pretty boy here said, working together, we'll beat those angels back to the Heavens where they belong. So that's my proposition, anyone who doesn't like it, let's hear your piece now, but I warn you, my pack has seen me take on challengers before...and they can attest that it never goes well..." She virtually threatened them all, throwing her gauntlet down.

Liline locked eyes with the Urul again, a silent war of wills playing out between them. Some small whispers came from behind Liline, her deputies discussing the pros and cons of the conflict.

But the silence was broken as Ian again stepped forward, in front of Helle looking high up and craning his neck to lock eyes. "Your pack, will not hurt me."

Helle blinked, "Um...yeah? Why would I-" He stopped her and went on.

"If you don't stand down now, drop your desire to lead, and be an ally for Shelter, not a ruler, there will be no truce." Many of the women's heads turned to Ian, surprised from his boldness. "We can use your pack, and we can use you, but if you will not put your stubbornness and desire to win aside, you will lose." He spoke, confident and unwavering.

"My pack only listens to me baby boy, what makes you think that..." She looked around her at the Urul who accompanied her. It was like a switch flicked in her head, the way they stood, their posture and refusal to make eye contact with her. Some were even already shuffling across the room closer to Ian and the Succubus side!

"I have come to know your pack Helle, and while they are loyal to you, they are not monsters, and they know me too. They will not fight me, they will not hurt me." Again he spoke with what seemed to be wisdom far beyond his young years. Helle's hair whipped back and forth as she glanced to her pack mates. "Unless you wish to face the challenge of every member of your pack, whom I've spent the last several days with...you will stand down and be an ally with us for the upcoming fight."

Her large sky-blue eyes blinked in disbelief, "You trying to turn my pack on me boy?"

Ian lifted and dropped a shoulder, "I didn't really have to try."

She suddenly burst out laughing, "Ho-holy shit! I should've known, you sneaky, sneaky little boy! Ooohh wow, why not?" She shrugged, "Sure, ok."

Ian was taken aback; such a powerful statement came from her earlier only for her to simply agree without so much as another protest. "Um...ok then...good!"

Slightly shocked at how well that went, Ian turned back to his family and Helle turned back to her pack. Both seeming to go to their own halves of the spectrum to further discuss what the plan to do next was.

After a quick embrace of Cassiel and Melody, the latter of which voiced her opinion to Ian and the others. "I think it only makes sense for Liline to continue the charge." Melody said, "She's the head of the police force, she's got access to all the towns guns, fighter force and everybody knows she's the face of authority."

She nodded, "I can do that, I'll be chewing a hole through my tongue with how much I'm gonna be biting it if I have to work with that fucking dog." Ian put his hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"Now that that's settled, I know that we'll need to be ready to fight if it comes to that. But only if there's no other option. And until that happens, I have another idea for how we handle the angels coming in." Ian went on, gathering his family of Succubi and others around him to discuss. "Cassiel, you're an angel yourself."

The purple haired boy nodded, "Mhm." Samantha still next to him immediately looped her arm around his back. Not sure where this was going to go.

"And even though you're in love with Samantha, you're still an Angel." Cassie nodded again, "I think there's a reason to that. Your goodness allowed you to spare Shelter and choose love rather than following orders, so if we have a chance to go the route of the Olive Branch. I think that you'll be our best bet to approach them for a parlay."

Cassiel stepped forward, close to Ian. "I...I can try, but it's been a long time since I've been among the angels. I can't guarantee anything."

Ian nodded somberly, "I know."

The Following Day: Noon

Cassiel fidgeted with the fabric of his dress pants, uncomfortably glancing back between his own reflection in the window to his right...and the elegant woman to his left.

No ordinary woman of course...no, this was whom had come to the call of the young messenger angel Cassie's request.

Adnachiel.

Or as she told him, her more modern-day name, November.

A warrior of the fifth sphere with dominion over that month, she thought it was quite clever. Her presence beside him was enough to intimidate the lesser angel.

She stood over Ian at about 5'9, with a human appearance of partial Asian descent. Cultivating straight silky brown hair down beyond her shoulders, matching brown eyes, sculpted physique but not muscular like many others. More lithe and slender, a smaller bust making her chest a little underwhelming compared to the Succubi Cassie lived among, but she made up for that with a particularly attractive sheer beauty to her. High cheekbones and extremely full, sensual lips, and an almost swan-like neck and shoulder area. She wore an open shouldered dress currently to show off this quality, but other than that, she sat with her legs crossed and arms folded, impatiently waiting to arrive.

Beside them was Novembers second in command, Manakiel. Another warrior of the fifth sphere, a heavily-built male with curly brown hair. Somehow, he was possessed of an even more stern, militant expression than even November had.

And at his side was one smaller individual, Zuriel. A messenger angel like Cassiel himself. Of the first sphere, small, slender and with light blonde hair. The first among the messengers, he got to interact with the head of their party November more often.

The four of them rode on the bus, the signature bus which always took visitors to and from Shelter. Cassiel sent out the call and very quickly got a response to meet them where the bus goes, and so he did. Now with them up front and the rest of the party in the back, the part which worried him even more.

Eighteen more angels rode in the back seats behind them, six warriors, all female, and a dozen messengers. Eight males, and four females.

Zuriel, the small messenger groaned, "Why must we take this bus? The roads bump and buck us every square foot. Why can we not just fly there?"

Cassiel leaned over and smiled, "Well, I wished for you all to see the town the way I saw it. From the ground. It can give such a different perspective when you-"

He was cut off by the stern November, "We have only agreed to this meeting for a truce since the destruction of Ophiel proves that a cleansing of Shelter may cause collateral damage to my forces, and to the souls of mortals trapped there. I want no mortal lives ended nor their souls be corrupted by direct evidence of the divine."

Manakiel silently nodded as she finished.

Cassiel felt like he had been shot out of orbit by her words and just glumly sank back into his seat.

After what felt like forever, the bus came into sight of Shelter, much to the relief of Cassiel, the angels, and everyone waiting for the bus to arrive.

At the bus stop, Ian, Helle, Liline, Sin, and Fenr waited to greet the arrival of the town's greatest threat. Behind them, a line of conservatively dressed Succubi, some were even the deputies from Liline's offices. All smiles and cheer, ready to greet their 'guests' with utmost kindness.

Fenr sat on the waiting bench, looking entirely different than the past times Ian had seen him. His hair was shorn off, no longer the bright mane of fiery locks he once sported, now a crew cut took its place. The long hair definitely softened his features, the angelic beauty of him seeming to be at war with his Cain legacy. A modern T-shirt and jeans adorned his body and a ready for anything look on his face. No headphones, no food, just danger radiating from him.

In case this was a ruse, he was ready to fight, here and now.

Of course, his determined attitude kept being put off slightly by the looks Sin kept shooting him. He thought at one point he managed to catch her mouthing the word, 'Soon.'

As the door to the bus opened, the angel November stepped out first, followed by Manakiel, Zuriel, then Cassiel. The numerous other Warriors and messengers following after.

Cassiel quickly returned to the side of the Succubus as the angels lined up, finally meeting their demonic quarry on even ground. Though Liline did her best to keep her cool and not arouse the need for violence, "Welcome, to all of you. I'm Sheriff Liline Adams of Shelter. And I'm very thankful you agreed to meeting us here today." November and the angels remained silent, staring blankly at Liline and the others. "...Well, I've brought with me many of my Succubi, to offer them as guides to any of you who would like to tour Shelter. See it for something more than just a pit of evil in the world. Of course, no one will try anything, we know that even your messengers could destroy us easily if they wished."

November still didn't speak, just quietly watched the movements of the sisters for a while, she seemed to try and get a bead on whether or not they were scheming. Even shooting Ian an odd lingering look for a while but eventually leaned over to Manakiel, "Take a walk dear. Others as well. Zuriel you stay with me." In near perfect synchronization, the angels began to split up. Departing from the line and heading off in different directions, paring up with Succubi who quickly rushed in to grab a willing warrior or messenger. Once they had wandered off far enough, November approached Liline, "You may begin."

Liline made quick work of getting them off the street and to somewhere more private to have this, what was bound to be, very tense conversation.

Herself and the others walked on foot for about ten minutes to reach Fogerty's, a new pizza place. Human owned and well-funded by Fenr, a frequent customer as of late who ordered enough to practically keep the place in business by himself. But for this day, the place was nearly empty. Fenr, instead of buying Pizza, simply asked to rent the building just for the morning, paying the owner handsomely for it, and removing all unnecessary watchers.

The group took a table for themselves in the corner, ready and willing to get down to brass tax. Ian sat between Liline and Helle, intentionally trying to keep them separate for the incoming conversation.

"Well..." Liline began, "I suppose we all know what we're here for."

"You're here to beg us to not destroy your little town." November stated blatantly.

Helle flinched, already she was ready to bite back. To just snap her jaws and tell her they were prepared to kill every last one of her angels, she could feel her claws protruding as her fist tensed. But to her surprise, Ian seemed to sense this surge of aggresion within her and quickly put his hand on her leg. The inside of her thigh to be more precise and gave her a look, with a subtle shake of his head.

Now, contrary to what her pride may be telling her, she knew that fighting at the first meeting wouldn't be a great show of leadership. Plus a tense talk with an enemy could always lead to a fight which was counterproductive to their current plan.

She bit her lip and withheld her comments, retracting her claws and earning another surprising, yet somehow comforting, stroke along her leg from Ian.

"I'll blow off the steam in someone later..." She thought.

"I suppose there's no time for pleasantries than." Liline commented. "Listen, we don't want a war, and we brought you here to negotiate a truce. Tell us how can we avoid the wrath of heaven? You've seen it yourself, there's good people here. War will bring nothing but pain and suffering to both the supernatural and the mortal. Tell us, what can we do to stop this?"

November chuckled and folded her hands on the table, "You can't. My group shall stay here for forty days to observe. Guiding the mortals and those other precious souls trapped in this town's wretched clutches out to safety. And, at the end of those forty days, we will cut the cancer from this pathetic pit without spilling a drop of blood or revealing the divine to the world. If you try to stop us...or if this town cannot be cleansed by this means...Michael's legions will be biblical...you will face the holy wrath of Angels unlike anything your weak demonic essence could ever conjure. Shelter will be wiped from the Earth and one way or another...every Infernal creature in Shelter...will be dead in forty days...

"..."

Meanwhile

In the front seat of a large cargo van, a Succubus took a long drag from a cigarette. One arm laid out lazily on the edge of the window and kept a lookout on the street ahead. They were parked in an abandoned parking lot so they should be good but still, he remained vigilant just in case.

The vehicle rocked hard and several girly squeaks and cries rang out from the back, "Fuck, I hope it was worth it calling in all those favors girl!" The chaperone called to the back seat, "...And I want a turn after!"

In the back, one of the Messenger angels, Katibin, recorder of thoughts and feelings, was face down ass up with his wrists zip tied in front of him. Behind his upright booty, a Succubus squatted down over his ass, raping him. Legs spread wide on either side of the messenger, mounting him as she squatted low, slinging her cock right up the angel's forbidden, sacred hole.

A collar, forged of ancient bronze with several Arcane ruins etched into it's pitted surface hung loosely around his neck. Since it was made for much bigger creatures, it bobbed and bounced with his slung around movement.

It's enchantment rendered the messenger virtually powerless, leaving the virgin angel ripe for the picking by the Succubi...

"Please!...Aaaagh! Stop...no more! Aaaah!" He begged her, pleading for mercy as her hips slapped his jiggling ass. The perfect skin, slightly curved body, divine sweetness radiating from him as he screamed. "OOOOHHHHHHGGHHHHHH...FFUUUUUGGHHHH!" His tiny, helpless cock swinging and bursting his celestial seed, splattering out onto the fresh mattress under him. The first of many spilt loads on this newly purchased bed.

The van rocked hard with the vigor and ardor of his attacker, she slammed down into him hard. Every thrust burying all of her eleven inches into his defiled rectum. Balls spanking his own pathetic sack with a ferocity that both tormented, and titillated him.

"Rrggggh...Grrrrrggghhhh..." A low raspy growl emitted from the Succubus. Her hands pressing down onto his lower back forcing him to arch it, then shifting her leg up to step down onto the side of the angel's face. Forcing his pretty looks into the side of the mattress while she railed him. "Haaaaaaghh...Haaaaaaaaah..." She practically hissed, reclining her head up and grinding into him fast. Her hips moving in a perfect blend of rough and smooth, rocking him and smothering his face with her high heeled boot. "HAAAAAGHH!" She growled loudly, tossing her head and her red hair back.

Her cock swelled and she poured her filthy demonic girl spunk into his pure ass. Filling it with a burst of hot demon seed, infesting his purity with lust and her unborn.

She didn't leave it in him for long though, only for a few moments to let out about seven or eight hot jets of sperm into his booty. She pulled out of him slowly, earning a weak mewl from the helpless divine as she dismounted him, plopping down on the seats at the side and snatching the young boy up by his hair.

"Aggh! No...no more...please...I'm so tired..." She ignored him again, yanking him over to between her legs so that his face was in her lap, right next to her still pulsating cock. Slick with cum and his own juices. "Who...who are you?"

"Shut the fuck up bitch, suck me clean." She pushed her cock against his face, prying his weakened lips open and stuffing her cock inside. He mumbled something in protest, but she didn't care. She simply lifted her legs and hooked them around his upper back. Locking them in an 'X' shape to hold him all the way down, deepthroating her cock. His own ass now all he could taste on her meat as it invaded his gullet, still pulsating and leaking more of her filthy sperm. The swimmers that had first traveling up his ass, were now diving down his throat. "Mmm...good bitch. Clean me good." She giggled softly, a sweet, girl next door kind of giggle...

Cooing in approval of his unwilling nursing, his lips and cheeks making soft mouth sounds as he sucked. Inexperienced little tongue licking up all the nasty juices he left on her.

She reclined back, her full, thick form, glowing with tattoos on various places. Her sigils empowering her, maturing her body and growing her strength.

Again the angel boy mumbled, "Ggckk...wwwhoo, arrr oooouuu..?"

"Well...since girlfriends apparently don't get any respect..." She tightened her locked legs, further gagging the boy on her cock. "...but Mommy's seem to get all the love...you can just call me Momma."

Valerie giggled sweetly...

*****

A.N. BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUMMMM!!

Didn't think the first girl of the series was forgotten about did you? ;)