The Lost Boy Ch. 23

Story Info
The Angels begin to learn about the pleasures of Shelter.
9.2k words
4.57
8.2k
14

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. WHY HELLO THERE!!!?

I know it's been a long time since I've posted publicly, basically what happened was since I post on this site and Literotica, I went to upload a chapter of something to Lit, and they rejected it for no reason, I tried to upload it multiple different ways and they kept sending it back. Saying something was wrong with the document. But no matter what it wouldn't work, this isn't the first time it's happened with that sight either.

So I got a little fed up and just stopped public uploading for a while. But I'm trying again now and fingers crossed it works!

Lol other than that though!!! I hope you like the AT LAST update of this story :) I'll be posting more publicly since my public stuff has been neglected as of late.

The Following Contains: Angels and Demon Futas, buttfucking femboys XD

Enjoy!

November ran her fingers through the long brown wet tresses of hair on her head. Steam rising from below as her head was battered with hot water droplets from the shower head.

The small corner shower stall that the Hourly Inn had in her room was nothing compared to the finer luxurious bathing arrangements she had back at home. But it was a sweet reprieve from the biting cold of the winter snow. Her lithe womanly form covered in the blazing liquid, she scratched the remaining suds of the shampoo through her hair, then trailed her fingers down along her neck. Eyes closed, relaxing in the heat, feeling along her breasts...trailing down lower...and lower...

Her mind trying to focus on tranquil, peaceful thoughts, like returning home, ridding the evil of this town from the world and restoring purity. Fingers moving lower, passed her naval, carefully tracing down until she felt them just baaaaaarely touch the hard, standing upright and proud, flesh of her turgid cock.

That was still here...

"UGH!!" She practically yelled in the stall as a quick flash of memories from what she saw at the movie theater flicked through her mind. It had been five days since she watched the lewd, taboo nature of the demons first hand, and yet she still couldn't clear the experience from her mind. And the damnable prick between her legs was evidence enough of that.

She could still see him, that Neko's face, with a wide open-mouthed smile, his voice arching in ecstasy as the two Succubi entered him. The Sherriff pulled her cock out of his mouth then had him lean back and spread his legs even wider apart on both sides of the chair. Then even while the Urul's own member was jammed inside him, she slid in too. Both of their large dicks pushing and cramming their way in his, far too small to fit them, tunnel.

November grew weak in the moment, she felt the unnatural desires that this appendage produced within her overwhelming her senses. And she touched it, just that once, merely out of sheer curiosity of course.

And...it felt veeeeeeeeeeeeery good.

It twitched.

She gasped, shuddering as the sensations shot up her body like a tantalizing tendril of electricity. Coiling through her loins and twirling through her body, trying to entice her to touch it again. But as she always did, she maintained her mental fortitude and shook off the urge, convincing herself that it was just the temperature of the water causing her body to react this way. It had been quite a long time since she was exposed to sensations outside of the fifth sphere so she was still adjusting.

But if that was true, and she had no earthly attachment to this organ jutting out from her crotch...why didn't she just will it away?

Immediately she shook her head, reaching to the handle to shut down the spigot of water, then opened the stall door to escape the steaming environment.

Angrily November snatched a towel off the sink and stuffed her face into the cotton. Now attempting to scrub away the perverse images from her mind to no avail. They had plagued her every waking moment since that night, she couldn't sleep, she could barely focus, she was baffled at how men, or the Succubi could live with this...this...THING constantly badgering them for attention.

She refused to touch it, no matter how tempted she felt. She touched it that one time, and would not allow herself to do it again. Only when it called for adjustment in her pants, which definitely felt awkward, its constant rigidity had her having to push it back down against her thigh whenever it managed to wriggle its way into an uncomfortable position. And even in those small moments, it still called to her like a yearning lover, just begging for her sweet touch.

The Angel threw the towel away, casting the now damp material back into the bathroom while she went to get dressed. It was early in the morning and time to check in with the messengers, another tactic she tried to employ was focusing on her job. The important matters at hand that required her attention sometimes helped to keep her mind off of the desires she had now. But even that was only a temporary solution.

Her mindset was just different now, she found herself not wanting to focus on her work, she wanted to pay attention to other things. Like...how cute some of the human boys were that she'd seen walking about the town.

"No! No." She squinted her eyes shut as she tugged her pants up her legs, she would not look at mortals with lust in her eyes. She would not... She went to work stuffing the hot slab of meat into the trousers with difficulty, how in the world did the women in town manage to fit these things in their pants so easily? It was a mystery to her, as was other things... "Like...what it would be like to feel their lips...STOP!!!" November mentally slapped herself, almost physically too, and snapped the button on her pants shut.

She could feel the heat of her bulge radiating from outside the garments, it throbbed again, in perfect sync with her quickening heartbeat. Her breath was shaky, it felt like her tool was ready to explode. Her resolve had remained strong for five days, but that was a long time to resist the temptation of an aching member. And her will was wavering.

Quickly she grabbed up the remainder of her clothing, throwing her shirt and coat on along with her heels, then charged out the motel door. Heat didn't seem to help, it only made it worse, so perhaps the polar opposite of the biting cold would be enough to help her stave off the desires before she lost her mind.

On the ground outside the Hourly Inn was the group of messenger angels, patiently waiting for their 'Boss' to come out of her room and begin the meeting. The daily gathering of angels. It was very unlike her to be late, but only by a minute or two as she flew through her motel room door and hastily marched into the brisk winter air outside.

"Everyone here? Everyone arrive?" She asked almost blabbering a bit, this did not go unnoticed by the lesser angels. But they knew better than to question her state of being, she was above all of them. The group nervously glanced about, scanning over the number of Angels there again, they had already done so several times before November arrived. All of them were here...with the exception of one. And after a few seconds of head counting on her part, she took notice of this as well, "Where's Katabin?" She scanned each of their faces and the range of emotions they held, most of them looking worried and confused. "Well?"

"He..." One of the smaller ones in the front softly spoke up, Novembers eyes instantly shooting to him. "He hasn't arrived yet."

Her face went from flustered to much more serious, "Well, where is he? Did someone check his room?"

"Yes, we have." Another one added, "No one has seen him since-"

"Since!?" November interrupted, "He's been missing for a time now and no one had thought to inform me?" Clearly, whatever had frustrated her was spilling into her attitude here as well. Normally she was quite calm when it came to important matters, but the angels had barely said two sentences to her and she was already snapping at them. "Find him! If the demonic filth has him, they may be trying to corrupt him, so go now! Go out and bring him back, everyone search high and low. I'll look as well, go!" She barked at them, a few trying to interject and ask where they were supposed to search exactly. But their Boss was already speeding off, her shoes kicking up puffs of snow with how fiercely she marched. Leaving her messengers in a state of bewilderment and with only vague instructions.

The group sort of waddled about in the parking lot after November was out of sight, only until they suddenly heard a familiar voice call to them from behind. "I might be able to help." All heads turned towards the direction it came from, their attention falling on the purple hair first before anything else, emerging from behind the corner of the motel

"Cassiel?" Several of them said at once.

"I know someone who can get things, for a price."

Meanwhile, November had already made it down the street with her power walking. Eyes frantically searching back and forth between buildings, stopping to stare at any passing bystander or vehicle that went by. It was still early in the morning so there weren't many people to inspect, except maybe a few early birds heading to work.

It was unbelievable, how these mortals could be pretending to live a normal life among demons. She crossed her arms over her chest and continued to march on, the snow getting about calf deep on her legs. Crunching under the pressure of her shoes, she considered travelling through alleyways, or even entering some of the opening establishments. But settled for just inspecting from a distance at least for now, surely, she would eventually spot one of the numerous demons residing here and could interrogate them more thoroughly.

Ten minutes went on with her scouring the streets, and much to her frustration, she was spotting more humans than she was demons. The population of mortals had grown exponentially since it had last been tallied. How on God's Earth could so many of them be drawn into the foul pit that this town was? Were humans really that weak to the temptation of sin?

"Well...they are not without hope at least. God's mercy is infinite, and all can be forgiven. I will save as many as I can, thankfully for them, I am not weak to the allure of sin..." She thought with a firm flick of her ponytail which swayed slightly in the cold wind. But just as this thought crossed her mind, suddenly the most...heavenly...delicious aroma wafted along her senses through the breeze. It stopped her dead in her tracks, practically stunning the Angel with how good it was.

"Wh-what?" She asked aloud, her head turning and looking about searching for the source of the smell. She had never smelled anything like it in her existence, and that was saying a lot! She'd inhaled the fresh fruits and fields of Heaven, and yet this was something entirely different. She sniffed the air a few times, the scent something akin to a hot summer day field of flowers, cutting through the cold around her. It drew her eyes across the street, and they fell upon the bouncing, vibrant, red locks of hair that were attached to a face she recognized. His legs skipping effortlessly through the snow from his light steps, the familiar boy who caused her to manifest the damn appendage between her legs.

Her eyes filled with determination, "The Neko!" He was the source of the scent as she could tell that it moved with him. Why couldn't she tell that he smelled like this before? "It must have been the Succubus and the Urul, their scents while their powers were in a flurry must've masked his." She felt the tool in her pants twitch at the memory, and she furiously shook her head trying to wring the images from her thoughts. Feles skipped by, passing November on the opposite side of the street, but she did not plan on letting him get away. This Neko was the first demon that she had spotted yet and she had no intention of letting him get away.

Quickly she shifted about, trudging through the snow albeit a little unceremoniously. She was still adjusting to having to walk with a constantly hard rod preventing her legs from working right. How were men able to do this? Either way, she pursued him as fast as she could, this creature must know a great deal about the demons he lay with in the town. If anyone could tell her about where her missing angel could be, it might be him.

November pursued him for about half a block, forcing her way through the powdery substance on the ground and trying her best to breathe only through her mouth now. Every time she inhaled through her nose, she got another whiff of the scent that the Neko carried with him. And now that she knew where it was coming from, she felt...dirty inhaling it.

She also noticed that he was dressed as lightly as she was for the weather, obviously his internal fire kept him warm against the cold. Wearing a long sleeve black and red striped sweater, and some tight-fitting blue jeans, also there was a red backpack slung over his shoulders. November recalled that the Sherriff mentioned there were schools created in Shelter recently, so she guessed that this Neko was probably masquerading as a student judging by the attire.

Feles suddenly turned to his left and went into one of the local coffee shops, the bell above the door jingling as he merrily skipped through. At this point, November had covered enough ground to be following very closely behind him. She too approached the shop and peeked through the glass window to see what he was doing inside.

He appeared to be...buying...breakfast?

His body leaned against the counter with his arms folded on top of it, he had to stand on his tip toes to lean over it since he was pretty short and one of his legs crossed over the other behind him as he spoke to the cashier. This caused his heart shaped rear to pert out a bit from his partially bent over position. And of course, the Angel's eyes honed in on the succulent tush he was sporting beneath the jeans.

She quickly tried to blink and look away, but then reminded herself, "There's nothing wrong with watching this...creature. He's the first demon I've seen all morning, I need to ask him-no, interrogate him! He should be able to tell me about who would want my missing angel."

With a reaffirmed attitude, November nodded to herself and confidently went through the shop door. Her eyes at first set on the back of the Neko's red-haired head...then down the smooth curves of his back...then down to the supple swell of his ass. She felt her breath hitch in her throat, then shook her head again, ready to approach.

"Five, eighty-eight." The cashier spoke.

Feles already had the 'modern day' currency held in his hand, a five and two ones. This new form of bills being integrated into the town with the arrival of more and more humans was still a very interesting one. He was handing her a piece of paper with green ink on it in exchange for his meal. "It's a damn shame, soon the old ways of buying things with my ass is going to be a thing of the past at this rate." He chuckled to himself as they traded the bills for a tall paper cup with his coffee and a brown bag with his two donuts inside it.

"There you are, have a good day!" The barista gave Feles a bright, 'early birdie' smile as she handed him his purchase.

He returned the smile and gave her a quick once over, she was pretty cute with her blonde braids under the café brand cap. But she was lacking one thing...Feles could smell that she was human, which sadly meant no cock. Not that he didn't like girls with pussies, everyone did! It was always just a bummer when a cutie didn't carry that little extra equipment to violate him with.

So without any of his typical flirting or subtle remarks, he thanked her back and spun about to continue on his trek to school.

Only the moment he did, he was suddenly eye level with a pair of modestly clothed breasts merely inches away from his face. He might've fallen straight into them had he not been so graceful with his footwork thanks to the feline nature within him. He glanced up to see who the bust was attached to, and his emerald orbs were glared at by a pair of amber eyes boring down into him with determination and anger.

But also looking maybe just the feintest bit desperate.

"Um...hello there?" He started softly.

"One of my Angels is missing Neko..." She replied in a hushed tone so that the mortals behind the counter wouldn't hear her.

Feles blinked and recoiled a bit, off put from the suddenness of her statement. But that's when he took a moment to silently sniff her, trying to get a bead on what type of aura she was sporting and trying to intimidate him with.

"Oh wow...that's...divine." He took a long, deep breath. She was very easy to drink in from the proximity, that's when it came to him that he actually recognized her. Although he nearly forgot about it by now, it was nearly a week ago when he had his fun little threesome with Erica and Liline. "That warm smell of fresh wheat...mmmm...I remember that radiance." He smirked up at her.

This seemed to aggravate her, how he not only hadn't responded but was now giving her a snarky look. "You come with me." Firmly her hand reached out and grabbed Feles's arm, harshly beginning to yank him towards the front door of the café. Drawing some confused looks from some of the workers there, but November knew as long as she didn't cause a ruckus in front of them everything would be fine. She just needed to find some place not in public view where she could ask him more.

"Owiee, don't have to be so rough. At least not on my arm." Feles said, willingly allowing her to drag him, coffee and bag in hand. She pushed open the doorway and tugged him back out into the cold, "What are you talking about one of your Angels is missing? Do I look like someone who would kidnap an angel?"

"You all look the same to me." She spat back.

Feles visibly recoiled again at this, "Ouuf, that hurt. I like to think I'm cuter than average."

"Shut up." November silenced him with her index finger as they runded over to the side of the store, "I am not playing games with you demon, one of my angels are missing, and I will tear this town apart until I find them. You can either give me your cooperation willingly, or I will take it by force." She squeezed his arm tighter. Unwittingly feeling along the boys arm more thoroughly then she probably should have.

Her eyes glanced between his arm and his face, followed by his torso and his face. They just kept wanting to flick down to his body rather than maintain contact with his face. But even that was a little difficult to stare at, this boy, with his tan skin, luscious locks, sparkling...hypnotic...

"STOP IT!" November slapped herself hard mentally, she knew where these thoughts were coming from. The fucking cock, it was forcing the memory of his nakedness and his screams of pleasure into her mind and was distracting her from the task she had at hand.

Now November could hide this predicament easily from a mortal, they had no supernatural senses that would alert them to her discomfort and conflict.

A demon however...

Feles tilted his head to the side, he could see that she was...different from the last time he saw her. Her eyes not judgmental and disgusted with him, more like she was trying to force them to appear that way but instead they came off as...confused, curious and...lustful.

Plus, that same aura she produced was becoming diluted with something else, something that was invading her purity with a tainted desire for something that wasn't exactly so pure.

She was checking him out, even if she didn't want to, she was. And this realization almost made Feles burst out in a fit of laughter. This Angel, this warrior angel! Was lusting after a Neko demon boy, and if his nose was correct, she was lusting after him baaaad. And a quick glance down below at her pants showed off that the 'little' friend she grew in the theater, (and yes, he noticed) was still there. Providing further proof that Feles was correct in his assumptions.