The Lost Boy Ch. 24

Story Info
The first casualty of the Angels and Demons conflict.
10.2k words
4.68
7k
14

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Why Hellooooo theeere. So after an exceedingly long time away from public uploads, we are back at last! :D

Anyways, thank you all for waiting, there's a looooooooooooooot of chapters that are going to be uploaded, including updates to oldies on here :3 But for now we're starting with Lost Boy.

The Following Contains: Futas fucking fembois like always, BUT this chapter also contains action, as in fighting, combat, violence. So we have an action sequence! Funzies! :D

Read along and I hope you enjoy coming back to Shelter :3

*****

"Where...is...he..."

Melody calmly tried to explain, "Please understand, we don't-" Only to be cut off harshly by the towering angel Manachiel.

He slammed his fist down hard onto the table between them, "WHERE IS HE!?" The building seemed to vibrate from the force of it.

Melody flinched a bit, but not out of fear, more out of slight annoyance from the elevated volume of his voice in her library. Plus his unwillingness to listen to what he referred to as, 'demon scum,' further irritated her.

Across from her sat the macho man angel himself, along with his leader November, and her glorified errand boy Zuriel. It was almost a hilarious sight seeing the tiny blonde angel sitting beside Manachiel, easily less than half his size. He seemed more startled than anybody else about his fellow divines' outburst.

On Melody's end, she was flanked by sheriff Liline, and the Alpha Urul Helle on one side. And Agrat with the Nephilim Fenr on the other, they all came together on this day because apparently, one of November's angels had been missing for a few days.

Helle had a couple theories as to where he was, the most likely one was that he was taking it up the butt from a big dicked chick somewhere. Probably having the time of his life, but of course the angels refused to accept that. Being set in their belief that one of them surely had to have something to do with it. Possibly holding him hostage or interrogating him for information on their weaknesses.

"As you can see, we do not take the disappearance of one of our own lightly, I want to know where Katabin is. And I want to know now." She firmly stated, keeping her hands folded on the table, doing her best to keep her calm demeanor up. But truthfully, behind the mask she was getting worried.

Liline spoke up, "I can assure you I've got all my deputies out looking for him and we will find him. It's not a big town, only so many places to be."

"It's right, this isn't a big town." Manachiel interjected again, intentionally referring to Liline in a demeaning way. "We have the power on our side, I say we say to Hell with the forty day wait. We should raise this town to the ground to find him before he's lost to the evil here!"

He looked to be on the verge of flipping the table he was so amped up. Agrat almost wanted to smirk at his childish anger, but Fenr watched him like a hawk. He could easily sense the unstable rage within that angel, and he readied himself to jump at a moments notice.

Thankfully, November put a hand on his shoulder. "Stand down Manachiel..." She didn't look at him, just kept her eyes forward facing on Liline and Helle. Begrudgingly, the warrior angels tensed shoulders relaxed under his leader's touch, fists unclenching and restraining himself. She didn't want him to go causing an unnecessary battle, for now at least. "But all of you, listen to my words..." She refolded her hands on the table, "If Katabin is not found, or if he has been destroyed...I will lay waste to Shelter and all of it's inhabitants. Forty days be damned." She then stood up abruptly, Zuriel blinking up at her in surprise but quickly following her to his feet. "Bring me back my angel."

Before the other members of the group could say another word, she stepped away from the table and started over to the door. Manachiel at her back and Zuriel behind him, the latter of which was the only one to risk a glance back at the demons still sitting at the table.

Helle locked eyes with him as he did this and very quickly, she shot him a wink.

Zuriel immediately turned his head back in front of him and scurried off, nearly bumping into the pillar that was Manachiel on the way out.

"Hmm, good to know all angel boys are little cuties." She thought, smirking to herself.

"Well that didn't go so well." Melody said.

This gathering was agreed upon when the angels determined that their Katabin had been missing since day one. Today marked day four of his absence and no one had heard a peep from him, which made things even worse for the Sisters, Urul, Gilkur, and every demonic being of Shelter.

Liline stood up, "I'm doing everything I can to find this missing boy. I've got every single officer out there policing the streets looking for him and nothing yet." She stepped back away from the table, the others following her lead and getting up as well. "I'll admit at first I didn't really give a shit, I figured he was seduced by a Sister and got laid a few times. But now it's time to get serious."

Agrat put her hands on her hips, "Who still has contacts in the sex slave business?" Liline shot her a look.

"Sex slave business? The Hell are you talking about?" Looking genuinely confused by her words.

"I know the concept is foreign to you Succubi, but sometimes people don't want to have their ass bought a million times for fucking. And I know the concept of rape is pretty much lost on you all too but believe it or not, not everybody wants to get fucked twenty-four seven." She blatantly taunted them and their ways, her head tilting quickly to the side.

Melody looked offended, "Ha, you're one to talk! What was it two months...three months ago when you were trying to manipulate Ian into fucking up the town into an eternal Hell hole!?"

"You're just as bad as we are Agrat, take a look at your wings in the mirror bitch." Liline also fired back. Agrats glare snapping back and forth between the two Succubi.

"My God you guys are worse than the pups in my pack fighting over a bone!" Helle laughed. The girls in the group quickly devolving into a squabble amongst each other. Their voices overlapping with insults and comments about each other's mistakes from the past.

Fenr rolled his eyes, the urge to face palm growing very strong in the moment. But he resisted and got to his feet saying loudly, "Enough!" Not exactly yelling, but the volume was high enough to instantly snap all four of the women's eyes to him. "Stop bickering." He looked over them like apparent having to scold their fighting children, "Find him, now."

He left them with and marched to the plate glass entrance to the Miscellanea. Intending on going back into town to contribute to the search himself. The girls standing there in slightly awkward silence, feeling a bit embarrassed that they actually managed to turn a serious problem into a dick measuring contest. But wordlessly, they agreed to put their quarrels to rest for now and focus on the task at hand, following after Fenr and leaving the Library.

They spread out in separate directions, intending on going to their own respective seats of power in the town to contribute the most.

Fenr however, had a different idea in mind.

Who better to find a specific person in Shelter than the true 'leader' of the town?

Liline's Residence

Ian opened his front door, a can of soda in his hand and the aluminum brought to his lips to sip from as he responded to the knock at his door. He had to look up passed the door frame in order to see his nearly seven-foot-tall half-brother, arms folded and eyes scanning the streets around his home.

"Fenr?" He asked after gulping down his swig of cola.

"We need your help." He said blatantly, "We need to find a missing angel or Adnachiel and her crony will burn Shelter down." Ian staring blankly at him as he finished, silent for a few seconds before exaggeratingly slurping the soda from his can.

"You want a soda?"

Fenr found it a little funny how unphased Ian was at this point that trouble was happening in town. He figured that since this boy had already been through the mill of demons and Supernaturals, at this point calling him to action against some otherworldly force that threatened to destroy his life and everyone in it was like an average Tuesday.

Ian invited him inside and did in fact get him a soda,...a whole two-liter bottle. And the two of them sat down on the couch while Fenr caught him up on everything that was going on. How the angels were searching for one of their own and were threatening to break the forty-day timeframe if he didn't turn up.

Every head of every faction in Shelter was sending out their resources to look for him, but so far, they had turned up nothing. So that's why he had come here, "I figured you'd be the person to talk to." He set the drained bottle of cola down on the table, "The girls may talk the talk, but we all know that you hold the most influence in town. Maybe don't know how to use it, but it's true."

His little brother shrugged, "I was happy to step away from all of that, I didn't want any authority or power. I just wanted some peace, and now I've finally got it with Liline. Heck even my other Mom has given me a break, she keeps running off everyday so it's mostly been just me and Liline."

"Yes, about that..." Fenr started, recalling Ian's biological mother Sin from several days ago. He wasn't exactly blind to his surroundings when it came to being followed. And that woman was definitely following him around, never threatening or approaching him in any way. Just...watching him, it was kind of unsettling, which was not easy to do to Fenr. But he just couldn't get a bead on her and what she was doing practically stalking him. But he decided not to tell Ian about that just yet, he was sure he could handle it. "Never mind, listen, I was thinking you could try talking to the rats. The damned souls who committed your fathers' sin, they basically run the underbelly of the city."

"Those things? The wretches? The creepy, twitchy, zombie things?" Ian recalled the monsters, remembering the first time he saw one of them up close.

The strangest most twisted humanoid creature practically fell through the opening in the wall, its taut flesh pulled tightly to the crumpled looking skull. Ian screamed in sheer terror as this monster stumbled in right next to his nude form. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" He shouted out and tried to scramble away as best he could, but his tied hands prevented him.

"Rrrr...auughhhh..." Its malformed vocal chords couldn't form speech, just more strange noises as it's twitchy body sluggishly loomed through the opening and closer to the terrified boy.

He shuddered at the memory, they didn't really scare him anymore, but seeing a legitimate monster up close and personal kind of stuck with you forever.

"Yes them." Fenr confirmed, "If you order them to go over the town thoroughly looking for the angel, I know for sure they'll take a fine-tooth comb over every inch of the place until they find him. Whoever or whatever has happened to Katabin can probably hide from the angels, they don't know the town well enough. And they can hide from the demons here because they probably are one, so they think alike. But they might not be thinking about how to hide from that which comes from below, rather than above."

Ian nodded, "Yeah that's true but...I have homework."

Now Fenr allowed himself to facepalm, "Ian."

"Ugh." He groaned, "Okay, okay. I really can't wait for this all to just stop, I'd like to have some actual peace and quiet for a change."

"So you'll do it?"

The smaller one stood up, "I will, I'll have to ask my friends for some help too. I can talk to the wretches, but the other factions won't talk to me as easily as some other people that I know." He walked across the living room towards the old-fashioned rotary phone in the corner.

"Like who?" Fenr asked.

The Den

"Petey, I promise you, I have no idea where a boy named Kate Pin is." Catalina said, reclining back in her seat. Music in the club pumping up loudly and making her have to almost yell down at him for her to be heard.

The bar was still going strong despite everything that had happened, and the Werewolves regularly brought back mortals for some R&R. Catalina also frequented it when she was away from her apartment, and of course she dragged her boy toy Peter along.

He was situated under the table of the booth, down on his knees and his head between her thighs. Jaw wide open as he slobbered all over the big doggy bone she had protruding from her pants. His head bobbing and tongue licking along the underside of her tip as he tried to fit in as much as he could. Though both of them knew by now he could only deepthroat her dick if he was upside down on her bed.

Or if she just decided to cram it in.

But for now she let him take the lead since he was willing to get under the table for her at such a public place.

Their relationship had quite blossomed over time, and she certainly opened up the nerdy little human to a whole manner of taboo's that Peter never would've imagined he'd be a part of.

He released her cock from his lips, kissing the tip on the way out and reached up to grab it in his hands, jerking it and working his saliva all along its length. "Are you sure?" He batted his eyelashes at her behind his glasses, "My friend says he's in trouble...if you know aaaaaanything..." He tightened his grip, squeezing and twisting her hard rod from root to tip, working it with a refined skill that he had built up over the weeks. Catalina bit her lip and closed her eyes, "I'd just be soooo thankful...I'd happily repay you..." He flicked her tip with his tongue, "In any way you want..." He kissed it again, slurping along the sides and lowering his head to start sucking on her exposed balls.

"Uggggn...Baby, I swear on the damn Moon ooohh...I don't knowwww." Her fists clenched the booth seats.

Peter searched her desperate expression, and despite looking sooooo sexy when she was being edged like this, he didn't see the normal ticks she gave off when she was bluffing. The little things he was starting to pick up on, none of them registered. So he believed her, Ian probably wouldn't be happy, but at least he knew.

Now, time to finish his supper.

Chessa's Bedroom

"Babe, why would we get involved with any of that crap?" Chessa sat criss-cross on her bed, Ronnie directly in front of her, both of them beneath the black veil she kept drawn. "After nearly having a freaking war with the wolves why would we put ourselves in that position with fucking Angels?"

"I know, I know that you wouldn't do something like that, but what if it was one of your sisters?" He asked crawling forward a bit to sit closer by her side. "I mean, if human blood tastes good, what if one of them caught a whiff of an angel walking around and just couldn't control themselves?"

Chessa gave him an unamused look, "First off, if one of my sisters attacked an angel, my mom would know about it. She's connected to all of us, even if she fades off and does her own thing, she's always with us in some form. It's pretty annoying actually. Second, if there was an angel in this house, you're right, we ALL would be able to smell it. And right now the only thing I'm smelling is your neck all up in my business right now." She stated earning an eye roll from Ronnie. "And third, seriously, my mom is way too old and way too loyal to risk her entire family for a divine snack. Trust me boyfriend, we have no angels here."

Ronnie sighed, after he got the call from Ian, he was pretty sure that his vampire friends were the culprits behind the angels' disappearance. But hearing Chessa now, and knowing that she's always been straight up with him before, he felt like he had no reason to doubt her.

So he nodded, "Okay...I'll tell Ian." He said starting to swing his legs around the bed to get up.

"Hey, ah, ah, ah!" Chessa suddenly grabbed his shoulder, "Where do you think you're going mister man? You think you can just stop by for a split sec then run off on me?" She asked tilting her head and flashing him a fang revealing smile. "Ah uh, not till I get a bite first."

Then without further warning, she pulled Ronnie down onto his back and hopped up onto him, her legs straddling his waist and hands pinning his over his head playfully. Her speed a blur unable to be perceived by his human eyes.

She licked her lips and dove down, her sharp fangs piercing into his neck, and she began to drink.

"Again?? Fuck me...I'm gonna need to start taking vitamins at this rate."

Their thoughts melding and bodies starting to tingle with pleasure as his life fluid entered her, "Smart move baby, see I don't need no angel, cause you taste way too good for me to wanna miss a meal."

Samantha's Trade Route

Cassiel went from door to door, everywhere that he had been to with Samantha before. A specific string of streets and buildings where her buyers all respectively lived. Before all this chaos started, her selling him to local Succubi was the norm, not that he complained about it of course. It made Samantha happy, and he had a lot of fun, although nowadays Samantha seemed to be keeping him to herself more and more, so it had been a while since he had been to these places.

But he casually strolled up to each apartment and house and knocked on the doors, waited patiently for them to open up, and then found himself to be...quite surprised by who kept answering.

Many of the Succubi still lived in the homes, but not always did they answer the door. Instead, mortals did, humans, men and women greeting the angel at their front door and asking what they could do for him.

Some recognized him, and others had never seen him before in their life. And for the first few stops, Cassiel was confused, unsure of what to ask or how to approach this. But quickly his confusion was overtaken by a sense of happiness and elation. The Succubi were actually...settling down?

In all his time here, he had never seen a Succubus immediately become flush with embarrassment when their child answered the door, saw Cassiel and turned around asking, 'Who's this mommy?'

He wasn't even aware that Succubi could have children, but then again, they might not have been their own. Possibly mortals bringing their kids to Shelter with them, but he had no way of knowing for sure.

Some of the kids did smell distinctly familiar though, but again, that could just be from living with a Succubus for so long.

But regardless, Cassiel did still ask the ones who recognized him for their help, even being invited in a few times to discuss. Most of them were couples, some of them were married.

Unfortunately, he didn't turn up any useful information about Katabin, but he still left each home with a smile on his face. Knowing that Shelter was changing for the better, no matter what the angels may be trying to say. Ian had changed it for the better, bringing humanity, and love into the town was altering its old ways of lust and corruption. And Cassiel felt a warmth in his heart knowing that he too could've had part in helping peel back the layers of darkness that once shrouded this place.

They both changed it for the better, everything they worked for was changing it for the better, and now with the mortals bringing more life and soul to the town, it was only going to get better. He smiled at the thought as he walked away.

The Following Day

"Nothing..." Ian said sounding bummed.

"None of us were able to learn shizen." Peter swore in German. "All of our groups swear they're innocent."

The boys all met outside of Ian's home, they stood out in the cold bundled up in jackets while they went over everything they heard from the past twenty-four hours.