The Lost Plantae of Earth

Story Info
Laureth accidentally volunteers at a food plant.
2.9k words
3.21
8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers

Lauretha flew exploratory scouts into new unexplored regions to do archaeological research in areas of space where the Trograbin people ruled. The area of space in Novar region had been peopled on the third planet orbiting a sun many centuries ago. It was off limits to explorers due to the strange stories surrounding the planet's population decline until recently.

Laureth swept her long blond hair into a bun and continued her fuel calculations. Hopefully the ancient cities were still intact, and she could download the data from the computers into her hard drive. Carefully Laureth set the navigation down from hyperdrive to space continuum drive. Past the big gas giant planet and the giant planet with two swirling giant red spots.

The orbit of the planet was complicated by the fact that several artificial satellites although dead orbited the planet. Originally geographical teams had noted the planet's unstable climate but in recent years a climate stabilization team had released carbon filtering bacteria into the atmosphere. The bacteria had died off after six years of work and yet still the planet suffered hurricanes that hit the shores with winds over 270 miles per hour and massive waves. The artic regions notably had no ice structures older than four hundred years.

Carefully Laureth maneuvered the craft into position to land in a region with several crumbling buildings. Most people avoided this planet and there were stories of a great diaspora from it and the planet being haunted by strange creatures. Laureth attributed all the stories to superstition and a lack of understanding about the culture.

Exiting the craft Laureth wiped a cloth over her brimming blue eyes. The buildings were old and yet Laureth was able to access the libraries full of data easily and completed her task. Laureth then began to look around and thought...gosh I finished so quickly why don't I explore and look around a bit? Nobody has walked these grounds in centuries.

Walking around Laureth found a plant for manufacturing food. Sighing Laureth looked at the plant and remembered the law about all foods must be obtained from the ground without chemical or genetic tampering. It was an arcane law about food being pure with no genetic modifications. Nobody quite remembered why that might be but the penalty for modifying food was quite severe and nobody would buy modified foods.

The plant was dark, and the first floor held old computers, desks, and papers about meetings. Nothing the least bit exciting. The stairs led up to a second floor filled with labs and seeds all of which were dormant or dead. Laureth bored looked around and went back to the stairs and climbed to the third floor. The door to the third floor was blocked with chairs hastily shoved against the door. Laureth slowly began moving the chairs figuring that whatever was behind the door had probably died long ago. Opening the door slowly Laureth noticed the automatic lights were not working and the halls were filled with shadows. Out of the corner of her eye Laureth thought she saw movement, but she kept moving down the darkened hallway. Suddenly the door behind her slammed shut and Laureth whirled around looking to see who had shut the door.

The hallway was empty and Laureth turned back around and continued to the main laboratory just up ahead.

Genetorobotics laboratory 197Azra.

The room was filled with a large plant with a central processor to act as a mind for the plant and thick vines laying splayed all over the room. Laureth sat down in a chair and began to try to access the computer and hit the power button to turn on all the computers. Slowly all the screens came to life and the vines at Lauretha's feet began to move. The computer controlling the vines was back on and one of the vines near Lauretha's foot had sharp spiny needles on it. Somehow it managed to prick Lauretha's leg and then the computer in front of her began to process the blood sample.

85% sapian 15% other conclusion reached genetic makeup completed.

Compatibility issues +/- 0.03percentile.

Fruit and vegetation mix compilation finished sowing protocol initiated.

Stealthily the big vines crept closer to Laureth as she stared at the screen. Two thick vines snaked up closer to the chair she sat in under cover of darkness. The big vines moved like snakes coiled to strike. Both vines moving in coordination up the chair legs binding Laureth to the chair. The vines then emitted an enzymatic slime that broke down the proteins in her pants and the pants fell to dust around Laureth. Now it might be supposed that Laureth had an escape plan but unfortunately for Laureth she was distracted by one of the computer screens emitting a neurological movement blocking sound wave. The big plants continued moving up Lauretha's tight body and began moving for the junction between her legs. The black thong panties Laureth wore were no match for the thick vines. Laureth although paralyzed was acutely aware of her situation.

The computer began to play an entirely too happy patriotic song and then a man's voice was heard playing on a recording for just such an occasion.

"Thank you, dear candidate, for your choice to participate in the genetorobotic food program. It is a boon to your people which we are devoutly thankful for. We will sow the seeds and grow the food to be used to feed our starving cities. As we all know the radioactive fall out has decimated the soils of our lands and no food may be grown there. Please know your sacrifice is deeply appreciated, the paralyzing agent will assist as we initially sow the first seeds. The genetically modified seeds will be implanted in two minutes and harvest will be weekly or monthly after initial sowing your body will adapt with the recommended genetic changes to ensure optimal food production. Resowing will occur daily without paralyzing agents due to frequent harvesting in between sowing optimized to every two weeks after genetic alteration. Thank you again."

Laureth began to panic but was thoroughly locked to the chair which was tilted up so that her body was opened to the vines and so that Laureth could watch the entire procedure. A very thick vine began to slither closer to Laureth whose legs were paralyzed as two vines spread her legs apart. Tentatively it moved between her legs moving slowly cautiously between her spread feet. The big vine moved past her knees and was soon moving against the crotch of her panties. The thin thong did nothing to help and the vine easily slipped past the thong. The large green vine moved into Laureth's softness and easily filled her with its thickened length rubbing until it found her G spot and attacking her there. A large bubble moved down the length of the vine and in one painful piercing wave into Lauretha's body. The vine sliced her cervix so that the seeds it spewed into her could be sowed directly into her womb. Laureth when she could move tried to close her legs only to have the vines holding her legs tighten around her legs. A second vine came into view and Laureth whimpered as it slid up to her crotch. Tentatively it rubbed against her anus and then began a slow penetration of her bowels. The hours of seed sowing finished and Laureth found herself laying thoroughly used in the chair then she fell soundly asleep. On waking Laureth felt swollen and her stomach was huge as if she were pregnant. A large suction device was inserted between her legs into her pussy and slowly a large melon began being pulled out of her body. After two hours of pushing, and vaginal suction the large 12 lb. melon came out of Lauretha's body and then the device switched to her anal cavity. A smaller melon came from her anus and the plant began suctioning milk from Lauretha's small breasts. The breast suction devices left Lauretha's breasts sore and a chemical was injected to increase the size of her breasts and the amount of milk produced.

A couple hours later Laureth lay exhausted and the big plant began it's work again rubbing inside of her and Laureth was too exhausted to move. The plant left its seed in Laureth after she came multiple times and the anal plant stayed inside her and painfully rubbed growing tiny barbs so that Laureth could not pull it out. Finally, both plants finished with her and Laureth tired though she was tried to sit up in the chair.

The vines binding her to the chair after the sowing loosened and Laureth was able to get up and walk a little. She had to escape but the only way out was back through the doors and she was able to find the manual light switch. The room was like out of a horror film. Several large freezers held shelf after shelf of melons, big containers of stored milk. The hallway to other rooms was worse each room held the bodies of women strapped to chairs much like Laureth had been. Were the women alive? There was no decomposition but no sign of life either.

As she walked by the rooms Laureth worried about escaping. The door to the stairway wasn't blocked and Laureth began to move swiftly towards the door. Then she felt pain and she looked down to see her belly was massive. The pain stopped Laureth and she began to pass the melon from her pussy without the suction device. The big vines on the ceiling dropped down and carried Laureth back to her chair where she felt the suction device begin its work. The first melon to be retrieved was 8 pounds and the second was 7 pounds with the small melon from her anus being swiftly retrieved. After the melons were out her breasts were rubbed gently with leafy suction devices and looking down Laureth realized her breasts were much larger from having milk pulled out. Standing up and dizzy Laureth tried to run thinking that the plants would give her time to recover before resowing her. The doorway was across the building but Laureth ran as fast as she could. Grabbing the door knob, she yanked the door open and then felt something move up her legs. The meat of the vine went after her by lunging into her vaginal opening and Laureth fell as more vines covered her body and she felt more than one vine enter her pussy. Laureth could barely move so tightly did the vines hold her and pull her back not to the chair but to a spot where several melons were visible, and some vines moved constantly in and out of several leafy looking mounds. A large empty leafy mound was standing and unlike the other leafy mounds not surrounded in green but open like a flower. Laureth found herself placed in the center of the mound and the thick vines continuously moving between her legs made her focus on the warm pleasure there. Slowly the plants moved to encircle Laureth in the mound of green til she was trapped in a green cage. The thick plants working her vaginal area constantly so that she could not move. The plants carefully began moving to encase her in leaves of the green mound that on a molecular level resembled steel.

Now Laureth was not a fool, she had activated a locator when she first arrived but when she was found a year later by the rescue expedition the men who rescued her found her naked in a green leafy mound with her breasts continuously leaking milk, a large pregnant looking belly, and several melon rinds laying near her. The men managed to get her free and one even took a small cutting of a large vine back to her ship about nine inches of the big thick vine. Both Laureth and the vine were put in the medical bay for study. Laureth tried to push the melon out but the doctor of the ship insisted that whatever was causing her to try this was not healthy and so stopped the process. The melons however continued to grow, and the vine was in the same decontamination area as Laureth. The thick vine broke the seal of the glass container it was in and within minutes slithered to a sleeping Laureth. Slithering up her pant leg it quickly found her wet vagina and began working its way into her pussy. Waking up Laureth tried to pull it out but found herself unable to do so. The doctor being a man of science made a formal request to leave the vine inside of Laureth to see what happened. His request was granted and Laureth was given a sedative while the vine thoroughly fucked her and attached itself to the plant inside her. The doctor watched Laureth as she came multiple times and ran a genetic scan which determined that her DNA was now partially plantlike. Rubbing himself the doctor thought of his miserable pay and convinced his superiors that she was a new lifeform that should be placed in a zoo for preservation.

The male superiors agreed and Laureth was placed in a bio habitation. The zoo in its gratitude paid the doctor and his superiors enough so that they could comfortably retire.

The thick vine meanwhile continuously rubbed at Lauretha's clitoris and left without interference she managed to push three big melons from her body. One of the melons held the vine which grew in length to 15 inches and sprouted a second 4-inch vine. Laureth slept and as she did the vines grew so that when she woke up the vines were ready to sow seed again. Waking up Laureth banged on a window and screamed for help. The scientists looked concerned, but one spoke to Laureth.

"Laureth Jones, archaeological scout to the 2nd fleet. You encountered a rare endangered species and it has selected you for species preservation. Under section 12 of the Norvath endangered species act you are reclassified as a part of a new but endangered species. You have been rehomed in a bio habitation or colloquially known as a zoo and you will proceed with any mating ritual of your new species as you are identified as a female to the male of this species. A male of your new species has been also rehomed with you for mutual cohabitation. Your DNA is altered, and it must be assumed as a new species you desire its mating success and continuation of this species, now therefore you may proceed with the activities of your new species."

In terror Laureth began banging on the glass and the scientist pushed a button gassing Laureth into unconsciousness. The vine then quickly launched itself onto Laureth and between her legs. The vine worked swiftly to penetrate her weeping pussy then knot her and house the vine firmly in her body permanently with a smaller melon lodged so that it was locked behind her cervix with constant access to her womb.

The scientists were amazed at the new species and its growth and ability to procreate within a year. The new zoo exhibit was a favorite but only adults could visit. The plant tripled in size that first year and Laureth was noted to enjoy eating some of the melons she produced every couple week or so. A few visitors were scared but the zoo guides assured everyone that Laureth wasn't harmed and yes probably even enjoyed the process. That life was a beautiful cycle and all species wished to survive. The vines rubbed inside her in a slow gentle constant caress and softly stimulating her clitoris, but the vines were very careful not to allow Laureth to cum unless she allowed anal penetration. Laureth would frequently be seen desperately rubbing herself for release on anything she could and crying to be penetrated more. The plant was particularly fond of sunlight and penetrating Laureth's anus but Laureth disliked pushing the increasingly large vines and melons out of her anus.

The zoo workers thoughtfully gave the plant an optimized environment so that the plant was soon taking up more than half of the environment in the form of multiple plants. As the main plant grew it soon developed a large stamen which Laureth was encouraged to lick, by the vines and the scientists who noted that she submissively allowed more vines in her after licking the stamen daily. The various plants would wrap her up tightly and hold her so that she had to lick the large stamen of the plant several times a day. The scientists gave Laureth more food when she voluntarily got on her hands and knees to crawl over and lick the plant's stamen multiple times a day. When she refused the scientists sedated her and put plant growth formulation inside both her pussy and then her anus during her weekly anal and vaginal exam. This was a punishment so the bigger vines would be very attracted to and penetrate her anus in more of a frenzy to get to the plant food and more frequently to ensure the food was entirely absorbed by all the vines.

In the end everyone was pleased, and a new plant form was saved from the brink of extinction thanks to the tireless hard work of the zoo workers.

targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers