The Lost Tribe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything's set. Angry Sky and Summer Rain will be on sentry duty tonight so they will not disturb you. Starry will prepare her bed for you, she already has a small bowl of gel for you to use. I told her I would be waiting for you outside her cave. She said that that would not be necessary but I insisted."

_________________

Later that evening, after they had eaten a light meal in their cave, Jason and Anna prepared to walk over to Starry's cave. On the walk there, Jason asked,

"How many do you think will have to be included in the next ceremony? After tonight, we'll probably have to start the next one in seven or eight days at the latest."

"Assuming that at least half of the first timers become pregnant, you will have at most nineteen women, twenty if you count me; and only seven of the youngest group."

"Good, we can work it so all of those are centered on the middle of the fertile period, one a night, and then the rest as needed."

"Jason don't worry about that now, just concentrate on pleasing her tonight."

When they reached her cave, Jason turned to Anna and gave her a long passionate kiss. During their embrace, he felt her hand slide between their bodies, find its way under his loincloth, and grasp his flaccid member. When they finally ended their embrace, it was no longer flaccid.

"There, now everything is ready. I wanted you to make a good first impression once again. Now get in there; I'll be here waiting when you return."

Jason turned, walked up the short incline to the entrance to her cave and entered. The interior of the cave was bathed in the soft glow of one small torch, on the wall just inside the entrance. He could just barely make out the human form that reclined on her bed, covered by an animal skin.

"Jason, thank you for coming. You do me an undeserved honor by coming here in such a state." She said as she watched him remove his loincloth and carefully place it on a small boulder near her bed.

"I told you the day I first met you that you were a noble woman; in my eyes, nothing has changed." He said as he lifted the blanket off her naked body and reclined next to her. "It is true that your body is not as tight or as supple as the first time we did this, but neither is mine. Enough about our lost youth, let's enjoy the feelings that we can share together, free of judgement or criticism."

He kissed her gently on the lips and then allowed his kisses to travel to her neck and down further to her chest. Her breasts were larger than he remembered and not as firm, but her nipples were already erect, just begging to be sucked. He suckled on first one and then the other as a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Oh Jason, if only I had met you forty years ago; the good times we could have had."

"I would have been crying like the baby that I was, for the lack of milk to ease my hunger. Now sshh, and let's enjoy the time we have now."

He continued down her body, until he was able to place little kisses all around her entrance, nibbling on her blood-engorged lips. Her moans became loader and he felt her pulling on his leg encouraging him to recline next to her. He knew what she wanted, but was still surprised as she first engulfed his throbbing member and the lifted his body onto hers as she reclined onto her back. Now it was his turn to moan as he experienced all the pleasures that her mouth could offer. Reciprocating, he ran his tongue over and around her lips and the small mound of flesh that peaked out from under a hood of skin. He ran his tongue around and around that morsel and was rewarded for his efforts as she began to scream around the mouthful of flesh on which she was sucking. Suddenly their bodies began to tremble and each experienced a mouthful of the love juices of the other.

When Jason's mind began to function clearly again, he gently rolled off her and reluctantly pulled his still rigid erection out of her mouth. He then spun himself around until he was facing her.

"Jason, that was wonderful, what were you trying to do, kill me. I thought my heart was going to explode. As she felt his erection begin to poke her, trying to get in between her legs, she grasped his throbbing cock and whispered, "Jason, that's enough for me, I'm sorry, but I can't endure another climax like that. Please, save that for the others."

Reluctantly he acquiesced to her wishes, slid an arm under her and held her, his head resting on her shoulder.

"Jason, I'm sorry for how my daughter acted with you. Anna told me all about it. I am afraid I may have inadvertently misled her as to how she should react to you, by telling her about my first time with Anna's father. Please do not judge her too harshly; she is young and inexperienced. Moreover, if she is lucky enough to not be pregnant this time around, I'll be sure to explain to her how to act properly.

"Jason, there's something else on my mind. Do you remember our last conversation; the one on the valley rim?"

"I haven't forgotten. I have been preparing things since that very day, and my preparations are almost complete. But I'm sorry; I can't tell you anything more. Just be assured that you will get your wish."

"Thank you, thank you for everything. Now I think it's time for you to go."

Jason emerged from her cave, spied Anna sitting on a boulder not far from the cave. As he approached her, she stood and opened her arms and hugged him tightly to her chest.

"That was quick. What happened in there?"

"A gentleman never tells; let's just say that we came to an understanding and that she will not be taking her turn when the next ceremony begins."

___________________________

For that matter, neither would nine others as well. Four days later, they awoke to the sounds of nine young warriors congregating outside their cave. As Jason stood in the doorway looking out at the young warriors laying prostrate before him, he noticed one with streaks of red mixed in with her otherwise nearly jet black hair and her best friend, who at that very moment, was staring at him with a look on her face that suggested that she was less than happy with the results of her participation in the ceremony.

After breakfast, Jason and Anna returned to the cave to plan the next ceremony.

"I asked one of the remaining first timers when her bleeding started. She indicated right on this day." Anna explained placing the first dark rock on the day of the half moon.

After she had placed the remaining rocks in their proper place, Jason noted, "That works out great for us. We can have all of the young ones in the heart of the fertility period; in fact, we can have them each go twice. The first time will start here on the second day of the fertile period, one each day until all have been done, and then in the same order for their second time. That way they each will have one time in the most fertile period."

"As far as the others including myself, maybe we can get some of them to drop out and therefore, limit the remaining days to only one per night."

"I know of two who will not be participating, one will be Starry, she already told me she's done. The other is the woman who went first last time." "You mean Morning Dove." "Is that her name, I never knew it. Yes, she's scared to death of having another baby."

"That means only eleven will remain for the next ceremony, but that still means that either you do two on one night or one during the first or last day of the fertile period. Which would you prefer?"

"If it were up to me I'd choose, you, on both the first and the last day of the fertile period."

"Jason! Isn't that a little dangerous? I'm not sure I want to have another baby."

"There are things we can do to limit the danger. We can use the rhythm method. This means that I cannot cum inside of you less than 3 days before you release your egg and at least one day after. Therefore, the last day of the fertility period would be the best of the two days."

"And what about the first day?"

"Well because we don't really have the time or the supplies to determine when you release your egg, plus the fact that your bleeding period has been less than regular the last couple of times, I'll just have to either not cum inside you, in other words pull out before I cum or not have intercourse with you at all."

"I'm not sure I like the sound of either of those choices. Not that I don't trust you, but I've seen you when you get really excited; you may just forget to pull out. And not having sex at all doesn't sound too good either. I have already spent far too many nights without you. Is there anything else we can do?"

"Well, there are several other options, but the best as far as I'm concerned would be mutual oral sex."

"Ok, that sounds good to me. Then it's settled, my turn will be here and here," she said pointing to the two white stones at either end of the string of white stones. "The five remaining first, or now second, timers will go twice in the remaining white stones and the rest of the tribe will go between the white stones and the black stones."

"Almost forgot, if on any of the nights that are not during the fertile period, you are feeling extra frisky, it will be my turn again."

"OK, that sounds like a good plan to me."

"Me, too. Let us go tell the council. We only have a few of days before we have to start again."

___________________________

That is precisely how the ceremony began again. Little did they know that before Anna had taken her second turn, they or rather Jason, had already completed his task.

Two weeks later the five second-timers all paid homage to the father of the child that was growing inside them.

"Jason, I don't want you to leave. I'm going to be so lonely with you being gone. I know you have your other family to think about and you still have to complete the preparations for us to leave the valley but its felt so good having you here again. I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle what's going to happen here all by myself."

"You'll be fine. You know what is going to happen, and you know that you will be fine when it does happen. What you do not know is when it will happen. I want you to be strong, push it out as long as you can. Maria and Carlita will continue to come here weekly; they will give you updates on how everything is progressing on our end. Ask them for anything you need, don't worry about the cost, they will get you anything you feel you need. I just need a little more time, no more than a year and everything will be ready. Remember I will love you forever, and the next time we are together will be forever. I'll never leave you again."

Chapter 6 -- Home Coming

It took less than a week to prepare for Jason's return to his home. It was Carlita who came to the valley and who escorted Jason back up the trail out of the valley, across the face of the mountain, and down the hiking trail back to the house. All during their journey, she updated him on the progress they were making, any problems they had encountered, and what remained to be done.

"And finally, we're going to need a bus."

Jason stopped dead in his tracks. "A bus?"

"Yes, a bus, and someone is going to have to learn to drive it and get a Commercial Drivers License with a Passenger endorsement. You need that in order to drive a bus that is going to carry more than 15 people including the driver. Right now, the tribe has twenty-seven people. By the time we need it; there will probably be at least fourteen more plus the driver, plus at least three, possibly five, more. That's forty-five people; we're going to need a big bus."

"I hadn't thought of that."

"How'd you expect to bring them all from here, all the way across the valley, and to the reservation, walk?"

"See, that's why I need the both of you. You guys see and think about the things that I miss working on the big picture. You see the trees, while I'm looking at the forest."

"We didn't think about it, the girls did."

It took them less than five minutes to reach the cutoff from the trail that led up to their house. Jason's level of anticipation was reaching critical mass as he opened the front door. Instead of being swamped by two high school teenagers and a very affectionate wife, the house appeared to be empty. Jason turned Carlita, "Where is everybody?"

"I'm not sure where Maria is, but the girls are spending tonight and tomorrow night with friends from school. It's homecoming weekend, and there's a lot happening at school, including a bonfire tonight and the big football game against their archrival tomorrow."

Jason was momentarily depressed; he had so wanted to hug his two girls that his heart ached.

"Jason, Let's go upstairs, maybe Maria fell asleep waiting for us."

Just as they reached the second floor landing, Jason caught a glimpse of Maria running into his bedroom. When they reached the doorway, Jason abruptly stopped. There was Maria, stretched out seductively across the bed, her nakedness not quite concealed by the bedsheet.

"Well, what are you waiting for, strip, get into the shower and wash two months of your latest conquests off that sexy body of yours. You have ten minutes; if you're not out here and in our bed by then, we are coming in there to drag you out."

He made it in eight. There was no fooling around, no make believe ceremony, just three loving adults satisfying the hunger in their hearts for one another. Their lovemaking lasted well into the wee hours of the morning and resumed in the early afternoon of the following day after a quick, naked breakfast.

As they lay in bed trying to decide what they wanted to eat for dinner, Jason broke the silence, "who do I have to thank for this glorious welcome home?"

"Actually it was the girls' idea. They figured something like this might happen and felt it best to give us as much privacy as we felt we needed." "Yeah," chimed in Carlita, "but when I told them that maybe two days would not be enough and that they should call ahead so they wouldn't catch us doing it on the living room floor; they responded, 'eew TMI, next time just get a room somewhere.' Then they burst out laughing and said that they would see us early Sunday morning, so we had better have gotten it out of our systems. 'Besides, at Daddy's age, after two months of having sex every day, we'd better get back here so that he doesn't have a heart attack.'"

___________________________

The following morning, Jason was shocked out of a very pleasant dream by two, barely seventeen year olds, as they jumped onto the bed and smothered him with kisses. In his mind, he thanked Maria and Carlita for suggesting that he wear pajamas to bed when they finally settled in for the night.

By later that afternoon, everything had more or less gotten back to normal, just below the status of organized chaos. Jason had retreated to his office and was reviewing the latest status report on the "Hawke Tribe Village" as the project had become known as. He added the acquisition of a bus and the training of its driver to the ever-growing list of things to be done. The big question was how much time did he have left. If nature ran its usual course, the babies would be born in July and August. Could Anna hold the tribe together there in the valley until after the last of the babies were born? It would be a whole lot easier to bring the babies and their mothers out of the valley after their birth than it would be to bring fourteen very pregnant women up out of the valley and across the mountain trail.

The next day, after the girls had gone to school, the three of them traveled to the other side of the valley to visit the job site.

Jason could not believe the progress that had been made in the three months since his last inspection. Half of the houses were already completed and landscaped. The remaining houses were in various stages of completion, with no more than a month or two of final construction left to do. The community center building was a beehive of activity; tile was being laid; rooms were being painted; the gym equipment had been delivered and was being moved into place. Outside, the pool area was still in the late construction stage, however the plantings that shielded the pool area from the community road behind the building were in place, as was the ornate wall that ran between the plantings and the road. When it was finally completed, Jason was confident that this area would be the most used area in the entire complex.

As they were returning to their car, the construction supervisor assured them,

"We'll have everything done and approved by early spring; you'll have your certificate of occupancy no later the May 15th. We'll clean up any punch list items by the end of June."

'I hope we have that long;' was on the mind of each of them as they traveled back to the house.

___________________________

"But why do I have to take the driver's license test, you're going to actually drive the bus?"

"Maria, it's only fair, besides you know how bad I am at taking tests. What happens if I flunk the test? I can handle anything on the road that has eighteen wheels or less, but what if I freeze up on the test. Come on, it will be just like when we were in high school. No one will ever know. Besides, Jason said that we are only renting the bus for a couple of months, just long enough for me to take my road test and for the night of the exodus from the valley. He said, at that point we'll have no need for such a large bus, maybe just a commuter van that holds ten to twelve people at the most."

___________________________

The next several months seemed to fly by. Jason received weekly reports as to any problems that the builders encountered, however, he was assured that this was nothing out of the ordinary and that they would meet their targeted completion dates.

In the meantime, Maria and Carlita alternated their weekly trips up to the valley. In late April, Maria reported that the atmosphere was becoming more tense with each visit. That Anna was having a harder time than ever trying to keep the peace between the sixteen pregnant warriors and the rest of the tribe.

"Tell Jason to please hurry; I'm not sure how much time we have left. If we can get through the month of May, I will be able to argue that the trip will be too dangerous for pregnant women. That will give us to the end of August, but after that, all bets are off. Tell him I love him and have faith in him."

___________________________

In mid-May, Jason received the Certificate of Occupancy for the project, and control of the site was turned over to him. This brought to the surface a whole new set of problems; and, just as the seemingly benign seating arrangements become more and more troublesome the nearer to the day of a wedding, the living arrangements for members of the tribe suddenly became the most important and most frustrating task at hand.

Carlita had a list of all the names of the current tribal members and their relationships to each other. A plus sign followed the name of each pregnant woman.

"I think we should start by having each pregnant woman living with her mother if she's still alive. That way the grandmother can provide help and guidance with the newly born babies."

"I agree with Maria, plus there won't be the problem of privacy since there are no men involved, at least at the beginning."

"Ok, I agree with both of you. I would like to scatter these families around the entire village; leaving several houses empty in each cluster. This way, if needed, the grandmothers can be relocated to an empty house close to her daughter and grandchild, if necessary"

"Agreed," chimed in the two women. Then an uneasy silence settled over the room.