The Lottery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your escorts are also there to manage your nipple clamps. You cannot wear these clamps all day; your nipples must intermittently get some circulation. And the clamps partially obscure the view of your nipples, which will disappoint some of our guests. So your escorts will from time to time remove your nipple clamps. Amanda, in your case, your escort will simply hold your clamps until it is time to put them back on.

"Amy, Suzanne, and Lynn, when the clamps are removed from your nipples, they will be placed on your pussy lips instead. When it becomes time to remove them from your pussy lips, your tour guide will hold them for a time, giving you a break, before again placing them on your nipples. So they will rotate through the day--nipples, pussy lips, break, nipples, pussy lips, break.

"And none of you need worry. We know how long the clamps can safely remain in any one spot, and how long we need to allow for the blood to circulate. We will not come close to reaching those limits; we will leave an ample margin for individual variation and for unintended delay. The clamps will likely be painful; that is part of the point. But no harm will come to you.

"Amanda, except for a brief appearance on stage this evening, that will complete your assignment. Your only duties for the day are to go about your regular activities topless and clamped, and let all our other guests have a good look at you. You have drawn the smallest prize, or the lightest duty; you can think of it either way.

"Amy, Suzanne, and Lynn, you will have more demanding assignments. We will assemble again at 6:00 p.m. on the main stage in the town square. You will again draw lots, to see which of you gets which assignment. You can spend the day wondering, or worrying if you choose, about what will happen to you.

"All three of you will dine with your partners at the head table at The Schooner Maria, the finest of our dining establishments. You will be the center of attention. For one of you, that will complete your assignment.

"For the remaining two, there is more. Before dinner, one of you will have sex on the main stage in the town square. (Gasps throughout the room.) You may have sex with your own partner if you are more comfortable that way, or with one of our male escorts if you are feeling more adventurous. The last of you will be whipped on the main stage (more gasps), receiving 100 strokes or lashes with a variety of instruments, some on the gentle side and some much harsher.

"For these last two tasks, the sex and the whipping, you will receive additional instructions when the time comes, and you will be offered your choice of additional options and variations. But these variations will not change the fundamental nature of the task--public sex or a public whipping. When the whipping is over, the three of you and your partners will go to dinner, as I mentioned.

"These events will be widely advertised to our guests throughout the day. And they will be projected live on large TV screens that have been installed around the stage. (More gasps.)

"All four of you will be put on The Resort's payroll for the day. You will receive one day's pay at the rate for a senior tour guide, plus a substantial bonus proportioned to the magnitude of the challenge that is demanded of you.

"Are there any questions? I won't answer questions about additional details of what is going to happen, but you are free to ask anything else that you want."

Suzanne immediately asked if it were too late to back out. She said she had not signed up to be a porn actress, and nothing on the website or the reservation form had hinted at anything like what Tonya had just described.

The only honest answer was that it would never be too late to back out. The island was a New Zealand protectorate, and New Zealand law was in effect. Any woman on the island could at any time change out of her skimpy clothes or refuse to be bound; the whole Resort experience was based on consent.

The woman who drew the public sex could of course withdraw her consent to sex. Proceeding without her continuing consent would be rape. The whipping and the nipple clamps would be an assault and battery, legitimized only by consent, which could be withdrawn. And while the legal categories might be fuzzier, the women could withdraw consent to walking around naked all day.

Checking the box in response to the vague description on the website could not possibly stand up as an irrevocable contract; certainly there was no explicit contractual promise to do whatever The Resort demanded, however extreme. A purportedly irrevocable contract with respect to such matters would likely be legally void and unenforceable anyway. The Resort's lawyers had explained all this to management. And no one wanted a lawsuit, a criminal prosecution, or a scandal in the press.

On the other hand, free and easy withdrawal could create serious difficulties. Once the remaining 15 entrants were sent on their way, finding mid-day or last-minute replacements would be difficult. The Resort would have to disclose many more details in advance to get more reliable entrants, or it would have to vastly tone down what was demanded of lottery winners, so that more women would consent and fewer would back out.

Once the word got out about the consequences for the winners, management hoped to get a different set of entrants. Women who vacation at a bondage resort are obviously not a random sample of the female population, and those who entered the initial lottery were even less typical. Of today's four winners, two were seriously into bondage and submission and one worked in a strip club. The fourth had been pressured by her husband.

But here too there was a long continuum. Management thought that as the word spread, the hard core would enter the lottery and the merely curious and kinky mostly would not. But that had to happen by rumor and word of mouth; they did not want to put the details on the website for all the world to see in print. The early going might be difficult. Today's four winners needed to be talked out of withdrawing, but they could not be prevented from withdrawing.

Tonya began by emphasizing that each of them had voluntarily signed up for the lottery. They had been told that it would be intense, and they been fully aware that they had no way to know just how intense. They had signed up anyway. They had signed up for a chance at an intense sexual experience, and that is what they were being offered. She tried to make checking the box sound like a contract, without ever quite claiming that it was one.

They would be well paid. Each of them would get at least a four-digit bonus in U.S. dollars, and depending on what task they drew and what options they chose, the bonus could be as high as $15,000. They would in effect get a free or subsidized vacation in a magnificent resort with a unique sexual experience.

They might be embarrassed in the moment, but their privacy was well protected. What happens at The Resort stays at The Resort. Their last names would never be mentioned, and they could use a false first name if they chose.

As they already knew, if anyone were seen using a camera or a cell phone to photograph another guest without express permission in advance, that phone or camera was immediately confiscated and all its contents were erased. This threat was a huge deterrent; most guests were addicted to their cell phones. The video of the sex and the whipping would immediately be destroyed, except that if one of them wanted the video of her own event for herself, and if she asked promptly, she could have a copy.

The prospect for the evening might be scary, but it was also a unique opportunity to break out of conventional limits and have a true sexual adventure. Such an opportunity would likely never come again, and Suzanne might spend the rest of her life wondering what she had missed. If only she had not lost her nerve, what a wild and unique experience she might have had.

Suzanne wavered but appeared to remain unconvinced. Tonya played her last card. Actually, there was one way to back out. Suzanne could spend the day dressed in the usual Resort way, scrubbing floors and toilets with her wrists tied together. She would receive one day's pay at the rate for cleaning crews, and no bonus. The Resort would choose another winner from the remaining 15 entrants. If they didn't all back out too, Tonya thought; quitting might be contagious once it started.

The scrubbing requirement was no doubt as unenforceable as all the rest, but she made it sound like a halfway plausible quid pro quo. You are committed to serving The Resort for a day, but you have a choice in how to do it. You can have an extraordinary sexual adventure and make a nice chunk of money, or you can scrub toilets for peanuts.

Tonya had just dumped an overload of information, some of it shocking, and Suzanne did not have much time to absorb and process it. With visible reluctance, she said she would continue.

But of course she still might change her mind at any time. The Resort had anticipated this risk. Now Tonya did produce detailed written contracts, in which the four winners promised to do everything that Tonya had explained, and to continue despite whatever further details were revealed later so long as they didn't fundamentally change the nature of what had been described so far. The contracts emphasized that The Resort would rely on their promises by releasing the other 15 entrants.

The four male escorts untied their arms, and the four women signed. This written agreement was probably not enforceable either, but it would seem like a real contract. And it was clearly an agreement, even if not a legally enforceable one. The four women and The Resort had exchanged formal promises, and in every culture, children are taught to keep their promises.

Tonya released the 15 losers, their arms still bound in front of them. The four winners called their partners and asked to be picked up in the lobby of the Hotel Polynesia. Then the escorts retied their arms behind their backs, loosely and without much stress. They untied the arms of the four tour guides, and retied them the same way as their charges. The day was about to begin in earnest.

* * *

Everyone at The Resort used clear spray-on sun screen. Now the four winners got sprayed in all the new places that were about to be exposed to the sun for the first time. The male escorts would renew their sun screen from time to time throughout the day.

They went up to the main lobby one at a time, accompanied by a female tour guide and a male escort, but not by any of the other winners. They would not be given comfort in numbers. Amanda went first, emerging from the elevator bound (which was nothing unusual here), bearing chains (unusual, but certainly not unprecedented), topless (unprecedented for most of the guests who would see her), and nipple clamped (absolutely unprecedented). People in the lobby stopped what they were doing and where they were going; they stared and gawked.

Amanda walked out of the elevator lobby, through the crowd around the main desk, through the groups that had been on their way to the restaurant, and toward the front door to wait for her partner. Someone began to clap, and then others joined in; she got an ovation from many of the women in the lobby and nearly all of the men.

Amy was next, and when the elevator arrived in the basement, four guests and two employees were coming off. The four men on the elevator were fully dressed, the two male guests wearing sweats. The two women were in the bikini-and-sarong uniform of women on the island. Amy was completely naked, clamped, and chained. Her tall figure was amazing in the nude. Even with the heavy chain, her large breasts made little concession to the law of gravity.

Both sides jumped back in surprise at the other. Then one of the employees on the elevator said "Excuse us," and the six of them walked past Amy, the guests headed to the exercise room and the employees to retrieve some equipment from a storage room. Most of them turned around for a good look at Amy's bottom as she entered the elevator.

Amanda had been a sensation; Amy was sensation squared. Topless was a stunning surprise; nude much more so. The applause rang out again. A few people appeared to be offended, but only a very few. Some of the women complained aloud about unfair competition. They were showing off in bindings and skimpy outfits, but how could that compete with topless or nude?

Now a small crowd gathered around the elevator lobby, waiting to see what other heavenly apparition might emerge. First Lynn, and then Suzanne, the most reluctant of the four, emerged from the elevator and pushed through the crowd. Suzanne's tour guide told her to hold her head high and look people in the eye. And she did, even though she was cringing with mortification on the inside and her nipples had already passed through pain and intense pain to a numb ache that was driving her mad despite the numbness.

They all got similar reactions, but Amy had gotten the biggest--partly because of her remarkable figure, and partly just because she was the first nude and thus the most surprising. The third naked woman is not as surprising as the first, and the fortieth might not be surprising at all, or even very arousing. One more reason for picking only a few winners each day.

The next crisis was the arrival of the four male partners. They hadn't really known what to expect, but it wasn't this. They expected to hear some kinky stories about what their wives and girlfriends were going to do or have done to them, and they had decided that they were OK with that. They were not OK with their wives and girlfriends parading around naked before the world.

Then it got worse, from the partners' perspective, and more remarkable from the crowd's. The explanations in the basement, the argument with Suzanne, the signing of the contracts, and the one-at-a-time trip upstairs and across the lobby had all taken time. It was already time to remove the nipple clamps. Amanda's clamps went into a small bag carried by her male escort.

For the other three, the male escorts knelt before them and carefully attached the clamps to their pussy lips. This of course required an escort to insert two fingers just inside each pussy, first on one side and then on the other, in order to pull each lip out to receive the clamp. Both partners and crowd were astonished.

The escorts were as proper as could be about it, given what they had to do. The whispered a warning and explanation to each woman. Their fingers did not reach a millimeter deeper, or remain an instant longer, than was necessary to accomplish the task. They might have probed longer and more deeply to increase the women's experience, but they did not want to be accused of exploiting the situation for their own pleasure or excitement.

The u-shaped length of heavy chain now hanging down between the women's legs forced them to stand with legs apart. Spreading their legs pulled the pussy lips apart and partially opened up the pussies. More of each pussy was now on display if one focused attention there. And of course, many of the men in the crowd did exactly that.

The crowd began to disperse as people overcame their initial surprise and reminded themselves that they shouldn't stare. But a steady flow of new people came into the hotel from outside, or emerged from the elevator lobby and headed for the front door. Many stopped to stare; some tried to prove their sophistication by nonchalantly walking on, looking obliquely out of the corner of their eye.

Once the clamps had been moved, the objects of all this attention separated into four conversational groups--each with the naked or topless woman, her partner, her tour guide, and her male escort. Three of them in each group worked together to calm down the woman's partner. Even Suzanne was now committed to following through on what she had so recently agreed to--agreed to with much more information than when she had first checked the box.

They repeated much of Tonya's speech to Suzanne. Each woman also emphasized that she and her partner had decided together to make this trip, and decided together to check the box, well aware that they didn't really know just what they were getting into. Suzanne of course reminded Fred, her husband, that this whole thing had been his idea in the first place. Three of the four pairs had even talked about the risk that it might be too kinky or too extreme, and then what would they do? Should they take that risk? They had decided together that they would take the risk. Now the risk had turned out as they feared. But they had to see it through.

None of the women told her partner that she had signed him up for a one-in-three chance of having public sex that night on a big-screen TV. That would come later, after he had gotten somewhat used to the idea of his wife or significant other walking around naked all day.

Once each partner was more or less under control, each group headed out to a restaurant for a late breakfast or an early brunch. Their minders insisted that each group go separately, away from the others. The reaction was the same everywhere they went. In the restaurants and shops, on the street, at the beach, people stared more or less openly. In enclosed spaces, they often applauded.

Amy and Greg, her live-in boyfriend, had signed up for a bondage class that afternoon, and they decided that they would still attend. There they interacted with the same small group of people for an hour and a half, exchanging names and sometimes helping each other with ties.

The women got tied up in a range of positions, some of them with legs spread wide. The others had the essentials covered; Amy was naked. But at least in this sustained interaction, they were able to explain why she was naked. She had entered the lottery, and this was the wholly unexpected result; now she had no choice.

Every twenty to thirty minutes, there was the ritual of moving the clamps, and two times out of three, a male escort had to kneel before Amy, Suzanne, and Lynn to attach or remove the clamps from their pussy lips. The third time in each rotation was the move from the carrying bag back to the nipples.

The clamps became more and more excruciating as the day wore on. Every time they came off, whether from nipples or pussy lips, there was a surge of pain as the blood rushed back into the flesh that had been deprived of it. And every time the clamps went back on seemed more painful than the time before.

Twelve hours would have gone by the time they were permitted to return to their rooms at 9:00. Even if they wore the clamps on their nipples only 20 minutes per hour (and it averaged more than that, because the timing of the rotation was never very precise), their nipples would have been clamped for 4 hours or more in a single day. It was worse for Amanda, who had only a two-step rotation of on and off, and thus averaged 30 minutes or more every hour with clamps on her nipples.

Sore and bruised and painful to the touch did not begin to fully describe the condition of their nipples by late afternoon. Each time the clamps went back on, the initial pain was terrible, and it lasted longer than the surge of pain when the clamps came off.

Their pussy lips were in the same tortured condition as their nipples, and one of them was going to have sex with those pussy lips just before dinner. Both the nipples and the pussy lips were badly swollen, so that they called much attention to themselves when the clamps were off and they were fully visible. And of course the clamps themselves called attention when they were on.

The word of their condition spread like wildfire. There were some women walking around naked, with chains and nipple clamps. It had something to do with that lottery that people were talking about. Some people said it would lead to a public show on the town square that evening.