The Lottery Winners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saul caught a brief glimpse of his wife's puffy vagina before one of the men slid off the sofa, knelt in front of her, and moved his face between her legs, blocking Saul's view. Once there, he began to lick and suck on the hotwife's labia and clitoris. Paige slid down on the sofa cushion and spread her legs even wider, while she used her hands to pull the pussy licker's face in closer to her pussy.

After a few moments of listening to the slurping sounds emitting from her crotch and her moans in response, the men behind her interrupted her long enough to have her raise her arms to facilitate the removal of her top — thus freeing her absolutely beautiful tits for everyone's visual and sexual enjoyment.

Paige left her arms to her sides and threw her head back in ecstasy as the sensations of the man licking and sucking her clit while finger-fucking her pussy coupled with two others tugging and twisting her nipples surged through her. She had not looked in Saul's direction since the quick glance he thought he saw earlier. To him, she seemed oblivious to and/or uncaring as to his reaction to what she was doing.

"Saul?" Dean insisted.

"I guess I have to be certain now, don't I? My wife is behaving like a total slut and I am the one who put her in this situation, aren't I?"

"We can still stop this, if you want. It hasn't gone too far yet," Dean offered.

"If I don't stop it, I assume she will be having sex with more of you tonight, correct?" Saul asked.

"Yes, that is correct. If we continue, she will be expected to accommodate any and all requests made of her for as long as the members require," Dean clarified.

At that moment, Saul heard the unmistakable sounds of his wife having an orgasm. The moans, groans, and grunts were an unmistakable indication that she was cumming, while the men at her body continued to lick, suck and fondle.

"It seems clear to me that she wants to do this and so, why should I deny her something she is obviously enjoying so much. I'll be generous, like you asked me to be. Take her and do whatever you want with her until every member is satisfied. Tonight, her body belongs to whomever here wants it," Saul stated emphatically.

Dean and Saul watched as the member who had been eating Paige's pussy stood, removed his penis from his slacks and then easily slid it inside of her. Her slight patch of dark pubic hair was soaking wet from the man's saliva and her own juices. The lips of her pussy clung desperately to his cock, seeming unwilling to let it escape each time he withdrew before slamming it back inside of her. The two quickly established a rhythm with her hips pumping up to him, as he proceeded to drive his spike in and out of the squirming tennis player like a jackhammer.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me deep, baby," Saul heard his wife say to the man inside of her.

The man pounded Paige's pussy even harder until, finally, he slammed into her pelvis one last time and held himself there while he pumped his seed deep inside the woman.

When his ejaculations subsided, he slowly withdrew his deflating cock from her swollen pussy, which released a stream of cum that ran down her inner thigh and spattered on the marble floor. The men helped her off of the sofa and moved her to one with the low-backed leather chairs near the pool table. There they leaned her over the back of the luxurious chair and another of them slid his cock inside of her still-dripping cunt from behind. Yet another stood on the chair's seat and fed his cock to Paige's smiling mouth for her to suck.

Saul watched the two cocks sliding in and out of his wife's pussy and mouth, resigned to the fact that this was going to take a while. He moved to the bar and ordered a tall glass of scotch, then moved to a high-backed leather chair near the fire to watch his wife as she worked her way through the club members.

After the two men inside of Paige emptied their balls into her, they moved her to the pool table where someone had placed a thick piece of plywood that covered the top perfectly and a mattress on top of that. Two, custom made steps were placed at the foot of the table to accommodate the older men with mobility issues. Saul noted to himself that they were well-prepared and had obviously done this before. There, one by one, the men took turns climbing on top of her, fucking her, and cumming in her before moving on to make room for the next in line.

She didn't orgasm with every man that fucked her, but she did have several more releases as the evening progressed. Her shrieks became more and more guttural as each new man fucked her. She said every nasty thing imaginable to them as they took her, encouraging them to fuck her and use her anyway they desired. Between men, the bartender would bring her a fresh drink, which she gratefully downed.

Eventually, the members wanted something different, so Paige was helped her down from the pool table and seated on an ottoman in front of the chair where she had been spit-roasted earlier. This new round of activity was strictly deep throating blowjobs and ejaculating into her mouth, after which she would show the cum to everyone before swallowing it.

Since some of the men were having a second go at his wife, Saul realized that the little blue pill, or whatever else these old men were using, was enabling them to take multiple turns inside of Paige. He also noticed that a few latecomers were emerging from the door that led to the men's locker room, adding to the number of men his wife was going to service this night. Paige still had not looked in his direction again — not one time, which both puzzled and hurt him.

Eventually, the inevitable happened, given that she was so willingly giving the men whatever they wanted. One of the men she was sucking pulled out of her mouth and turned her around to lay across the ottoman. The man signaled to the bartender who quickly brought him a tube of something that turned out to be lubricant, which he used to aid in his planned assault of her virgin asshole. To her credit, she did not cry out in pain as he pushed his cock into her bowels. Rather, she used her hands to hold her ass cheeks apart to make it easier for him to penetrate her.

Once he was fully inside her ass, he grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head toward him, causing her to arch her back and lift her ass even higher. Satisfied that he had her in a position of submissiveness and the best angle for maximum penetration, he pounded away at her without mercy until he sprayed his cum deep inside her rectum. Mercifully, each time another man fucked her from behind, it became easier and easier for her to take. And, after the forth or fifth man, she found that she really enjoyed it and could actually achieve an orgasm that way. Saul made a mental note that, since she was so willing to give up her ass to these men, he would have to try it himself sometime soon.

At some point during the ass assault phase of her gang bang, the late hour and significant consumption of scotch got to Saul, who fell asleep in his chair and did not wake for a few hours. When he did, he saw that his cum dumpster of a wife was still at it, now taking on three men at a time with a cock in every hole. There were new faces present, many of which he did not recognize. Some of them looked like they could be college students, while a few of them looked considerably rougher around the edges. Glancing at his watch, he saw that it was almost six in the morning. How much longer will this go on? He thought.

"I see you are finally awake, my friend." Dean said from behind him. "She hasn't stopped all night. We had to bring in reinforcements because she kept agreeing to fuck and suck more and more cocks. She's gone through over 30 of us at this point. Your wife is a one in a million, my friend. You are a very lucky man."

"Yeah, she is one in 10 million, actually. I had no idea, until now, that she was a cock slut. Speaking of which, I never saw you fuck her, Dean. Did you get a turn?" Saul asked with genuine concern.

"Oh yes, I did. Four turns, actually and I would go for five, if my cock was up to the task. Her pussy gets tighter every time I fuck it and her ass is something special. I never had her suck me off, but maybe another time, if you are OK with that."

"Of course! Anytime you want, Dean. You can just put your cock in her mouth and tell her to suck it. I'm sure she will be happy to do so."

"You are a good friend, Saul. I appreciate you. Can I get you a drink or a cup of coffee?"

"Coffee would be great, Dean. With maybe a little Baileys in it as well?"

"Sure thing — coming right up," Dean said.

When he returned with the coffee, Dean noticed five twenty-something young men coming in from the locker room. "Those new guys are my son and four of his college buddies. Paige seems like she is up for more, and I wanted him to experience what a true hotwife is like, if that is OK with you, Saul."

"The more the merrier, I suppose. It seems my wife is up for anything, so tell your son to take full advantage of her. Anything he and his friends want is OK."

Saul watched as the five boys took him up on his offer to use his wife any way they wanted to. They fucked the cum-soaked hottie in every hole and made a point of going ass-to-mouth with their cocks several times. Finally, at around 8:00AM, Paige fell asleep while the boys were still fucking her. This did not deter them from their efforts, however. They continued to fuck her for several more minutes while she slept and then, finally, pulled their limp cocks out of her and left.

"You should probably get her home, Saul," Dean suggested after the boys departed. "Pull your car around to the back of the building and we will bring her out to you."

Saul did as suggested and opened the back door of his vehicle when they reached him. They had wrapped Paige in a blanket and carried her, along with her clothes and gym bag, to his car. He had them deposit the still-sleeping woman in the backseat and then drove the short distance to their house.

Once there, he pulled into the garage and closed the door. Next, he retrieved Paige from the backseat and carried her into the master bedroom where he laid her on the king-sized bed and covered her still naked body with a sheet and a blanket. He closed all of the curtains and left his wife sleeping peacefully in the dark room. Last, he went back downstairs and made himself another cup of coffee, sans Baileys this time, and sat outside by the pool with his laptop.

He was just finishing his fifth cup of coffee when he heard Paige moving around in the kitchen. He left his laptop on the poolside table and walked into the kitchen with his empty coffee cup in hand where he found Paige making herself a cup from the Keurig machine. She was still naked and, in the harsh light of the room, he could see dried cum all over her body.

"Good afternoon, did you sleep well? How do you feel?" He asked her.

"Good afternoon, yes, I slept well, but I am very sore almost everywhere, particularly my ass, truth be told," she answered.

"Well, I can only imagine that you would be after the night you had," Saul observed.

"Yeah, I hope it had the outcome you wanted, Saul."

"It got me what I asked for, yes, but I was a bit surprised by you, I must admit," he said with an edge in his voice.

"Surprised? I did what you wanted me to do, didn't I? I did everything they asked — I mean everything. I kept going even while you were sleeping and even when they started bringing in a bunch of extra guys to do me. I let them put things inside of me for their amusement. I even did things they asked that were unnatural and maybe even illegal because they wanted to watch the slut perform."

"I know, they provided me with a video that was taken last night and I watched the parts I slept through. I NEVER thought I'd see my wife do THAT!"

"Well, I never thought I would do any of it, but I did it all for you. Because you wanted this so much and now are you seriously giving me attitude?"

"Yes, I'm giving you attitude. We did not discuss you doing what you did before hand. I looked over at you and suddenly you are letting guys touch you all over and then eat your pussy and fuck you. You never even looked at me!"

"I did look once and saw you and Dean watching what the men were doing with me. You didn't seem concerned at all. I didn't look at you again after that because I was embarrassed and a little ashamed and I did not want to look you in the eye while I let those men use me. I had to put my mind in a place where I was a different person... a slut who's sole purpose was to bring pleasure to the men there in anyway they desired."

"But I never told you to do that!" Saul objected.

"The men that were with me at the sofa said that you had agreed to share me with the room and that I was your way of demonstrating your 'generosity.' They said that I could decline if I wanted to or that you could stop things at anytime you wanted. So, I let them do a little more and more to me as I waited to see if you were going to stop things, but you never did. You NEVER did. Couple that with the sex games you and I have played recently during which you asked me over and over about fucking other guys. So, yes, damnit, I thought that was what you wanted, Saul."

This stopped Saul's righteous indignation in its tracks. She had a valid point. He could have stopped what happened to his wife at any point if he wanted to — yet he did not. Examining his feelings, he realized that part of him wanted to see just how far his wife would go. Part of him really, really wanted to be accepted into the group. And part of him got off on watching what was being done to her.

"You are right. I could have stopped it, but you seemed to be so much into it — you were orgasming on their cocks — I didn't think you wanted me to," he added, a bit sheepishly.

"Well, of course I had orgasms, you idiot! What was done to me felt good and I also got off on the thought of how nasty I was being and how you were allowing it to happen while watching what was being done to your wife. Would you have preferred instead that I was miserable and that those men were basically raping me instead?"

"No, I wouldn't have wanted that at all. I guess I just didn't think it all with way through. You did enjoy it though, right?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it. Even the parts I shouldn't have."

"Such as?" Saul asked as they both settled down at the kitchen table with their coffees.

"Well, surprisingly, anal. It was very, very painful at first, however, after the first two or three guys fucked me there, I really started to like it. I loved that I was letting those men do something to me that their own wives probably wouldn't do. Something even you had never done to me. It was also very sensual to feel their cocks sliding deep into my ass rubbing against my anal ring each time they did. It hurt somewhat every time one of them fucked my ass, but that was also part of the turn-on for me," Paige explained.

"Add to that the nasty names they called me when they took me from behind plus the warm sensation that flooded my insides when they came in my ass and I was in kinky heaven," she said with a wistful look on her face.

"What else did you like?" Saul was getting turned on by Paige's recollections.

"I liked it all, actually. It unleashed a part of me that I did not know existed. I loved having three cocks inside of me at once — I felt very used and slutty when they did that to me. Some of them liked to refer to me as a 'cum dumpster' when they were doing that to me. I'd never heard that term before, but it seemed appropriate at the time."

Fuck! I called her that myself, Saul guiltily thought. "What else?"

"I liked sucking their cocks and taking them as deep down my throat as I could. There were so many different sizes and shapes! I liked the taste of their cum. Every man's semen tasted a bit different and I liked the way it felt sliding down my throat. I really liked showing it to them before I swallowed it. They seemed to lose their shit when I did that."

"Was there anything you didn't like?"

"Only that a few of them would tell me that they loved me and wanted to see me privately afterward. Nothing that took place last night was about love or romance for me. Initially, I did it to help you, but the bonus was that I had the best sexual experience of my life in the process."

"Do you think you would ever want to do something like that again?"

"Absolutely! I don't think I could stand not doing this ever again. I reached sexual highs that I did not know existed and now I won't go without experiencing those feelings again and again. How do you feel about that, husband?"

Saul thought for a moment before he replied, "Mixed emotions, honestly. I want you to be happy and if that will please you, then I want it for you. I have to admit to myself that I liked watching you with those men, so that is good too. But, it also scares me a little, because it seems like I have opened Pandora's box and I'm not certain that I can deal with everything that comes out of it."

This time Paige paused before responding, "Thank you for your honesty and for wanting me to be happy. I can see where the unknown could be frightening, given that this is a totally new thing for both of us and we have crossed several moral and ethical lines now. But those lines are in the eyes of the beholder and they do not have to be ours. Neither of us are religious and nothing about last night was anything but sexual for me. I consider the men sex toys and that is what I am for them as well."

Paige continued, "So, I think that as long as we are in this together and that we communicate with each other much better than we did leading up to last night, we can add this element to our relationship without damaging it. I love you, my precious husband and nothing about this changes that, nor will it ever."

Saul looked down to Paige's pussy and saw that cum was still running out of her. Following his gaze, Paige looked down as well, "I expect that will be leaking out of me for a while. Your new buddies packed a lot of it inside of me."

As she said this, she used her fingers to scoop some of it up and brought the slick liquid to her lips and slyly placed it on her tongue, "Tastes just as good as it did last night. Do you want to try some?"

"No, thanks. Not my thing, but feel free to keep doing that, I like watching you," Saul responded, resigned to the new status quo and getting more turned on in the process.

"So, who should I fuck next?" She asked as she put more semen in her mouth.

"How about the two guys that service our pool? I've seen them almost drooling when you have been out there in your bikini while they were working. They are due here tomorrow, so you could take a half-day off to be here," Saul suggested.

"Seriously? You are OK with me doing that here at our home, by myself, and so soon?"

"Wouldn't say so if I didn't mean it. Winning the lottery gave us 'fuck you' money and it also gave us 'fuck other people if we want to' money," Saul answered. "As long as we don't break any laws or hurt anyone, I suggest we see where this takes us, OK?"

"Wow, this is quite a shift in a big hurry, but I am loving it. You realize some people will disapprove, if they find out about our new lifestyle?" Paige warned.

"Fuck 'em. It's our business, not theirs. Now, why don't we go jump in the pool for a few minutes?"

"Jump in the pool now? I'm naked and the neighbors might see me," Paige cautioned.

"Do you really care if they do? Maybe some of the husbands will want to fuck you as well. You never know," Saul suggested.

"Good point, naughty husband. I think this new 'us' is going to be fun!"

"So do I, babe. So do I. Now, get your hot, naked ass out there!"