The Love Drug

Story Info
A new drug makes friends really high, and really horny.
3.6k words
4.48
25.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any choice made after three o'clock in the morning tends to be a questionable one, and on face value, the message to my dealer was no exception.

My vision was blurred after a night of bad tequila shots and worse dancing, and I had to close one eye to focus as I typed my Zig's name into the search bar. My body wanted rest. My friend Amy, however, had different ideas.

"I'm only back in town for one night," she'd said. "You can sleep when I'm gone, but tonight we're going until the sun comes up."

My flatmate, Sam, was enthusiastic about the prospect but it was his girlfriend Ruth who'd sealed our fate. She knew that Zig could get hold of almost any drug, and that his couriers delivered all night long.

5 pills, top strength, usual address pls

The reply came almost instantly.

All out of pills. Can do 1g Rhino same price.

"Rhino?" I said out loud. "What the fuck is Rhino?"

"Oh shit no way!" Amy sounded excited. "I've heard about that. Apparently it feels like coke crossed with MDMA but it can make you really horny. Hence the name."

"Well that's all he has," I replied. "So I guess we're out of luck."

"Fuck that," Ruth piped up. "Let's try it!"

"OK," I conceded. "But only because it's a special occasion."

Amy smiled victoriously. She wasn't used to getting her own way around me. We'd been friends for almost ten years - since meeting as spotty, insecure 18-year-olds, fresh out of school and doing the same mundane admin job. I'd watched her blossom into a confident and successful woman, not to mention a beautiful one too.

She was petite and pretty, with big brown eyes and brunette hair cut dramatically short. Despite her tiny build, she had large, pert breasts which she framed with daringly low-cut tops. Amy's striking appearance matched her personality - she wasn't used to hearing 'no', which is why I always took such enjoyment out of saying it to her.

Ruth was one of the few women I knew who didn't feel threatened by her. Like me, she and Sam had known Amy since before she'd become such a magnet for attention. Not that Ruth had much to be insecure about anyway - curvy and cute, with a button nose and long blonde hair, it was always a pleasure having her around.

Ten minutes later, the four of us were sat on the living room floor, gathered around a small plate on the coffee table. The drug came as a blueish powder, soft like icing sugar. Amy carved half of the pile into lines and took out a rolled up bank note. She inhaled a fat line, then passed the note to Ruth.

"You have to give it a minute to kick in," she explained, as each of us took our turn. I went last, tentatively snorting a small line. It burned slightly, and I felt the drip at the back of my throat.

"Oh, and you know when I said it CAN make you horny..." Amy paused, a mischievous smile creeping over her lips. "It's actually supposed to act like Viagra."

"Typical," Ruth laughed. "Designed by men as usual."

"That's the genius," Amy replied. "Apparently, it works both w-"

She tailed off, and slumped sideways to the floor. Before we could react, Ruth did the same, followed by Sam, both crumpling up against the couch.

The rush was like nothing I'd ever experienced - I blacked out and was suddenly engulfed by the sensation of falling backwards at great speed. It seemed to last for minutes, until I was accustomed to it. Then, just as abruptly, I snapped back to reality. I was lying on my side, and I could hear my friends laughing.

Sitting up, I felt a sense of euphoria - pure positivity and happiness. I leaned against the one-seater easy chair behind me, feeling embraced by the soft fabric.

"We need music we can dance to!" Amy demanded. Sam put on an R&B slow jams playlist, and Amy jumped to her feet. Everyone was smiling.

Amy was dancing on the spot, moving her hips in time to the music as we all watched. Her moves looked hot to begin with but gradually got more sexual. First moving her hands slowly up and down her sides, then sliding them all over her body as she started to thrust her hips back and forth.

I was so entranced by Amy that I didn't notice Ruth until she slid into sight, standing sideways on and mimicking Amy's moves in her floaty Summer dress. As she ran her hands over her body, the dress bunched up and showed off her smooth legs. Amy turned to face her and put her arms over Ruth's shoulders, pulling her closer. Amy's voice was clear, even over the music.

"I'm so wet already."

Ruth's smile grew into a beam as she nodded.

"Me too!"

Amy moved her hands down and squeezed Ruth's ass.

I felt my body responding, blood rushing past my waist as the girls rolled their hips into each other. Ruth turned her head to Sam, who had pulled himself up onto the couch and was leaning back with one hand on his lap, shamelessly stroking himself through his jeans.

"Can I kiss Amy?"

Sam nodded vigorously and Ruth leaned in, softly pressing her lips to Amy's. Amy responded by pulling her closer and kissing her back hard, opening her mouth and sliding her hands up Ruth's dress. In response, Ruth unbuttoned Amy's jeans. Without breaking their kiss, Amy let go of Ruth's body, put her thumbs in her own waistband and pulled until her jeans slipped to the floor. She kicked them off, took Ruth's hand and put it between her legs.

The girls kept making out until the song ended, probably no more than a minute. But it felt like hours. I was so hard by the time Ruth pulled away from Amy, I had to strip to my boxers just to relieve the pressure. I felt no self-consciousness, just pure, animal lust.

Ruth turned round to face Sam on the couch, then leapt onto his lap. She straddled him, knees bent, and started to kiss him urgently as she ground herself into him.

Ruth kept dancing as she moved round the table, until she was standing over me. She looked irresistible - her breasts shaking in that revealing top, winding her hips in a pair of white lace French panties with a dark, wet patch where she'd been grinding against Rachel.

All I could think about was touching her.

She leaned over and took another bump of the blue powder, offering me the same.

This time the hit was instant - I felt a wave of energy wash over me, compelling me to stand. But as I tried, the potency of the drug became apparent and my legs failed me. I fell backwards, straight onto the chair. Amy laughed, and perched on the arm of the chair with her back to me.

Over on the couch, Sam and Ruth were in a frenzy of lust. Ruth's dress was pulled to the waist in both directions and she was tugging at Sam's jeans, moaning as his hand moved between her legs. Amy leaned back, putting her hands on my leg to hold herself up. Her fingers felt electric against my skin.

"What happened to your jeans?" She asked, with a knowing smile.

"They were getting a little... uncomfortable."

She gently moved her hand over my lap and the light touch of her fingers through the fabric made my already rock-hard cock twitch.

"I blame you," I told her. "You wanted to take this stuff."

"No regrets," she replied. "It's incredible. I mean, look." She pointed towards Sam, half-naked on the couch as Rachel's head bobbed up and down in his lap. "They are so going to fuck in front of us."

"Are you going to watch?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" She exclaimed. "What, do you have other plans?"

Amy lifted herself back into my lap, being careful to put her ass on my leg. I could feel her, soaking wet, against my skin. My hard-on was pushing into her, so I wriggled until it sprang free, coming to rest against her inner thigh.

"Well, I do need to do something about this," I said, as calmly as possible.

"That's convenient," Amy replied, taking my hand in hers and lifting it over her leg. "Because I need to do something about this."

She pushed my hand against her panties. They were soaking wet. My fingers glided over them, feeling the groove between her pussy lips, following them up to her clit. She moaned as I moved my fingertips up and down until finally, I gently pressed her clit through the wet material and started to stroke.

After just a few minutes, Amy pushed my hand away, swiveled in my lap and stood up. In one fluid movement, she slipped her panties to the floor. Her ass was tight and round but as I reached out to touch her soft skin, she turned sideways towards the couch. She looked over her shoulder at me and put out her hand. I took it despite my confusion - and frustration - and let her pull me to my feet.

"Let's get better seats," she said.

She led me round the table and towards the others. Ruth was kneeling over Sam again, her hand between her legs, pleasuring herself with his cock. Every third stroke, she slid down his shaft and all the way back up. Their eyes were locked on each other and as he entered her, they both moaned loudly.

Amy put her hands on my waist and pushed me towards the other end of the couch, turning me around to face her. I felt her thumbs in my waistband and then, finally, the sweet release of her pulling down my boxers. I sighed as my cock - feeling harder than it ever had before - sprang free. It swung up and brushed against Amy's thigh as I felt her hand wrap around my swollen head. She let out an excited squeal.

"I didn't know you were circumcised!"

"It never came up."

"It's certainly come up now." She moved her hand down to my shaft and squeezed it between her finger and thumb. I silently thanked the staying power granted by the drugs. "And you're so... thick."

Amy's reaction had caught Ruth's attention and she looked over. She was riding Sam properly now, thrusting her hips into him as he took her nippled into his mouth. Her voice came between shallow breaths and groans.

"Can...I...uh...oh fuck...can...I...see?"

Amy dramatically span around to face Ruth, switching her grip to hold my shaft, then stepped sideways. Ruth's eyes went to my crotch, where the neatly cut, purplish head of my cock jutted out of Amy's hand.

"What...uh... fuck... how does it...feel?"

"Watch this space," Amy said.

She let my cock fall from her hand and kneeled on the couch with her back to me, facing Ruth and Sam, then leaned forward until she was on all fours. I don't know how long I stood there, admiring the view of her gorgeous ass and the glistening lips of her pussy, but it was enough time that she looked over her shoulder and said

"What are you waiting for? A formal invitation?"

I kneeled behind Amy, putting one hand around her waist and using the other to guide my cock between her thighs. I stroked her clit with the tip, then slowly brushed it against her labia as I pulled away from her. My itent was to tease her, rubbing the slightly rough skin of my thick, ridged glans back and forth until she begged me to fuck her. But she was so wet that as I pushed forwards again, her pussy lips opened and pulled me in.

I watched as the head of my cock effortlessly slipped into Amy, stopping as her pussy closed over the ridge and gripped my shaft. She felt like heaven - warm and wet but so tight it felt like she was stretching out just for me. I pulled myself halfway out, and she let out a soft moan as the trimmed ridge moved backwards inside her.

I teased Amy, letting a little more slide into her with each stroke, until she couldn't take any more. She reached back to slap my hand away and I pushed my hips hard, thrusting my whole cock inside her. She felt so good - her soft heat enveloping my length as I started to fuck her properly.

"Hard," she gasped. "Hard and deep." I pumped as hard as I could in my inebriated state, each pump sending tingles over my whole body. Every thrust feeling like it might take me over the edge, but keeping me there.

I looked up and saw Ruth roll off Sam and onto her back, so her head was below Amy's. Sam sat back on the couch, his eyes looking heavy. Ruth pulled Amy in and kissed her again. When they came up for breath, I heard Ruth's voice.

"Tell me how it feels."

Amy could only manage a whispered, "Fucking... amazing." I started to fuck her even harder, slamming my cock as far into her as I could. The head was pushing against her g-spot, and I reached down to stroke her clit in time with my thrust.

"It's like... ribbed for my...pl-"

As Amy began to say "pleasure", her whole body tensed up. I felt the muscles inside her snap tightly around me, holding me in place, convulsing. The orgasm seemed to spread over her and she cried out loudly, somewhere between a squeal and a sigh, then collapsed onto her front. My cock slipped out of her, springing up and then coming to rest on her ass as her whole body trembled.

I felt proud, but frustrated. I was still completely hard and wanted -no, needed - to cum. I'd have to take care of myself. I stood up, and realised that Ruth was staring at me. Her blonde hair was sticking to the sweat of her body but it only made her look sexier - her large, natural breasts peeking through it like curtains.

"Are you leaving me?" She asked. To her right, Amy was curled up with her eyes closed. To her left, Sam appeared to be out cold.

"I need to, uh... y'know." I gestured at my crotch, as if Ruth wasn't already looking directly at the huge erection, slick and lubricated by Amy's pussy, and walked through the door to the hallway. I headed upstairs as quickly as possible and into my bedroom.

The room was dimly lit by the screen of my laptop. I lay on the bed and started to stroke myself, remembering how it had felt to be inside Amy. I closed my eyes as I relaxed into the memory.

I heard the door click and froze.

"You know, you're not the only one who didn't get to finish."

It was dark, but the outline of Ruth's curves was unmistakeable. Before I could react, she was sitting on the bed. She lifted her legs up and turned so she was facing me, our hips parallel.

"I'm, uh, sorry to hear that," I stuttered. "Drugs eh?"

"Yeah, drugs," she whispered. "They make people do all sorts of things."

I felt her leg move over both of mine. She lifted herself onto my thighs and I felt the wetness between hers against my skin. She wiggled her ass and shuffled up my body until she felt the tip of my cock pressing against her, pushing into the skin of her completely smooth bikini line.

I could feel her heat and the urge was irresistible. But Sam...

"I want to know what that beautiful cock feels like."

It was the slightest of movements. She rolled her hips up, then down, pushing my dick underneath her. As it sprang up, she tilted back and I felt myself meet the brief resistance of her pussy lips before I glided between them.

Ruth gasped as the ridge pushed into her, its girth taking her by surprise. I tried to back off, but she forced herself down until I was completely inside. She held me there for a moment, the rough skin and trimmed head pushing against her g-spot. She felt so tight. Again, I had the sense that I might explode at any second.

She started to fuck me, gently, getting used to the sensation. I felt every inch of my cock sliding in and out of her as she increased the pace, forcing herself back down harder and harder until I was filling her completely with every thrust.

"Amy was right..." she moaned, and I felt myself swelling inside her. This time it felt different. My body was shaking, and the head of my cock was so hard Ruth had to slow down to accommodate it.

"If you keep this up, I'm going to cum..." I told her. I assumed she'd stop, or at least get out of the way. Sam was only downstairs, after all.

"Me...too" she cried, and I felt her pussy convulse. The sensation was the last straw. Ruth pinned me down with her hands and looked me in the eyes as she felt my cock throb inside her. First, the warning. I twitched a second time, and felt the cum shoot into her. She kept riding me, and soon my cum filled her up and was dribbling down her leg.

"Thanks," she said, and kissed me on the forehead before disappearing out of the room, leaving me in a puddle of sex and - somehow - a persistent hard-on. I heard the shower powering up.

I lay there, recovering, until the door opened again. It was Amy, and she wasn't done either.

"Sorry I dozed off," she said. "That was a really intense orgasm. So I figure I owe you."

She jumped onto the bed, naked now. She leaned over to kiss me, her breasts dangling over me and pressing into my skin. She'd brought some of the powder with her and we both took another bump. Lust shot down my spine and I pulled Amy in to kiss her, my hands moving to her breast and between her legs.

She smelled it immediately - my cum, drying on the sheets. She pulled away.

"You beat me to it!"

"Well, you seemed a bit...unconscious."

She looked at my cock, covered in Ruth's juices and my own cum, but still hard enough that it was pointing straight upwards.

"Could you go again?"

"Only one way to find out. But should we check on the others first?"

Amy smiled. "Well, we can multi-task."

We headed downstairs expecting to see Sam asleep and Ruth in a post-coital coma. What we found was Ruth flat on her back with her mouth open as Sam kneeled over her, grunting. He sat back, exhausted, and Ruth pulled herself up from the floor. She had cum all over her lips and chin.

We all did one more line of Rhino, and realised immediately that we'd made a mistake. My hard-on become so intense I lost control of my urges. I pulled Amy to the floor and rolled her onto her back. After teasing her briefly with one finger, I put my entire cock inside her and started fucking her hard and fast.

She squealed again, and wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me closer. We fucked there on the floor, in front of our friends, hips grinding together until I started to feel another orgasm building.

"Sam"" I called, and he approached hesitantly. "Do you want to make a double?"

Ruth called from the sofa, "Do it! Make her feel like a little slut!" She still had cum stuck to her face, which only gave her more authority.

Sam knelt down over Amy, who'd only just figured out what I meant. I slowed my stroke to allow Sam to line his cock up with her mouth, pushing it to her lips. She took hold of it, and reached down with her other hand to pull mine out of her.

"Boys, are you both going to cum for me?

"Would you like that?" I asked, my cock at critical mass

She paused, then smiled. "I think I would actually."

I could feel the head of my cock throbbing, about to unleash a stream of cum.

"Do you want to be our little cumslut?"

"Yes! Yes"

"Sam, how are you doing?" I looked up to see him sliding his hand up and down his shaft, resting it on Amy's bottom lip.

"Mate, I could go at any second."

"Do it."

The next few seconds happened in slow motion. I thrust into Amy, deep and hard, then held myself in place as my cock pumped her full of cum. She threw her head back in pleasure and moaned, opening her mouth just as Sam sent a thick stream of his own cum towards her face. Most of it hit her chin, but an errant blob splashed over her top lip and into her nostrils.

Amy tried to sit up, but I was still fucking her - cum smeared down both of her thighs - so her head stayed flat on the floor where Sam finished himself off onto her forehead.

Rachel was laughing in shock, watching her friend getting covered and filled. She looked a state - cum streaming down her legs, her face, out of her nose and all around her mouth. It was actually really hot.

Amy sat up, dazed. "I feel so... used. But like, in a good way."

"Well, you did say one night only," I reminded her. "You won't be forgetting this night anytime soon."