The Love He Never Had Pt. 03

Story Info
Anton experiences a different kind of love with Katie.
4.1k words
4.78
10.9k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futa_Queen
Futa_Queen
149 Followers

Lilly woke up and was happy to see the small frame of the boy sleeping soundly next to her. She was spooning him from behind and gave him a gentle squeeze while kissing him softly on the neck. Anton whimpered in response to her actions but remained fast asleep, exhausted from the fun they had last night.

Lilly got up and stretched before beginning to get dressed. She slid her panties on before pulling her mage robes over her body and tying a belt around the waist to accentuate her curves. Once she was fully dressed, she sat back down next to Anton and gently nudged him awake.

Anton awoke to the sight of Lilly looking down at him with a soft smile. He rubbed his eyes before sitting up slightly and wincing in pain. "Take it slow sweetie. Last night was your first time doing anal, so you'll be pretty sore for the rest of the day." Lilly said as she rubbed his arm gently with concern on her face.

Anton looked up at her nervously as he recalled the events of the prior night. He really did enjoy being with the three girls, but he was still very much struggling with his emotions in regards to how they used him.

Lilly helped him sit up before grabbing an outfit for him and helping him get dressed. She chose a pair of the panties they had bought for him along with one of the outfits they had purchased prior to leaving the capital. Anton came to accept that he would probably only be allowed to wear panties from now on but was grateful that they at least let him dress boyish in the rest of his outfit.

Once Anton was dressed, Lilly gave him a kiss on the forehead and picked him up. Anton whimpered realizing just how easily both her and Kelly could lift him. While he loved being carried, it was also frightening to him just how much bigger and stronger than him they were.

Lilly stepped outside of the tent with Anton in her arms before heading over to the fire. Anton noticed that Katie and Kelly's tents had been put away and Kelly was tending to the fire making breakfast for everyone. Katie was sitting down and eating while Lilly walked over and sat down with Anton sitting in her lap.

Anton winced at the pain of sitting down but was extremely grateful that he was sitting on Lilly's lap rather than the hard ground. Kelly made plates for both of them and they both enjoyed their breakfast.

"Kelly, could you hold Anton while he finishes eating? I need to go break down my tent and put it back in the carriage." Lilly said as she stood up with Anton in her arms yet again.

Kelly sat down and held her arms out while smirking at the boy before Lilly handed him off. "Of course I'll let the little cutie sit with me while he eats." Kelly said as Anton now sat in her lap while holding his plate.

Kelly held him close with her breasts pressing against his back before leaning in close to his ear. "I bet you had lots of fun last night didn't you baby? Is your little ass sore from the pounding Lilly gave you? I can't wait to have my turn with your ass." Kelly said as she nibbled lightly on his ear.

Anton was shaking now as he still wasn't sure how to feel about what Lilly did with him last night. Part of him really did enjoy it but another part of him hated how much it hurt when they first started and the soreness that followed didn't make him feel any better.

Anton tried to get up but realized that he couldn't move at all. Kelly had a vice grip on him and had no intention of letting him up. She knew that her words were stirring something in him and probably bothering him but she wanted to tease him.

"Finish eating your food sweetie. I'm not letting you up until you finish every bit of the food I gave you. Or maybe you want something else for breakfast. Maybe a load from my dick will fill you up." Kelly growled as she planted not so gentle kisses on his neck.

Anton started to tear up as he sobbed. He didn't understand his feelings and with Kelly teasing him, he couldn't control his emotions no matter how hard he tried.

Kelly felt him start to sob and saw some tears fall from his eyes and decided that she had teased him enough. "Poor baby, did I make you sad? I'm sorry sweetie, I was just messing with you. Don't get so worked up honey. It's normal to feel your emotions well up like this after so much has changed for you." She said as she gently rubbed his chest and stomach while kissing his cheek gently.

Anton felt a little better and finished off his food while still sobbing slightly. He didn't like crying so much but he felt comfortable being vulnerable around the girls. He felt like he could cry all he needed to after all that had happened to him and they wouldn't think any less of him for it.

Once they were all done with their food and the tents had been put away, they all got into the carriage and headed off once again.

"We should be there by nightfall. Once we get to the township, we can see about renting some rooms at an inn and then we can take care of the wolves tomorrow." Lilly said as she stretched and got comfortable next to Kelly.

Anton was sitting next to Katie this time in the carriage and he couldn't help but notice how much Katie was smiling and staring down at him. He also noticed how she held his hand the minute they sat down and she didn't seem to have any intention of letting go anytime soon.

"So how are you doing Anton? Are you doing alright?" Katie asked as she held his hand with one hand and rubbed the top of his hand with her other hand. Anton looked up at her and nodded his head as he felt like Katie truly cared about his wellbeing. He was sure all three of the girls cared about him but it felt different when Katie asked how he was.

"That's good. We don't want to scare you off. All three of us truly want the best for you and we will always look after you if you'll allow us. We might have some things we want in return but I promise you we care about you and want you to be happy." Katie said as she kissed his forehead and smiled at him.

Anton smiled and rested his head against her shoulder as Kelly and Lilly both reached forward to place their hands on him as well to confirm what Katie had just said. He may be a long way from accepting everything they wanted to do with him but he finally felt like he was loved.

He was finally experiencing the love he never had.

They arrived at the township shortly before nightfall and were greeted by the township's elder. He thanked the girls vehemently and told them that he had already made arrangements so that they would have the nicest rooms in the local inn and all the food they could ask for.

The girls smiled and thanked the man and headed to the inn with Anton in between them. The inn was rather small but had a cozy feeling to it. All of the people were extremely grateful to them for coming to deal with their problem as many lives had been lost to the wolves.

The four of them sat down at a table before the owner of the inn brought them some menus to look at. They all looked over the menus and they quickly decided on what they were going to order. Once they were ready, Kelly called the innkeeper over and told him what they wanted.

The girls began to drink and started laughing and chatting amongst themselves as Anton stared at them before looking down and biting his bottom lip. Katie noticed his demeanor had changed and looked at him with concern. "Are you alright Anton? What's wrong honey?"

Kelly and Lilly both stopped talking and quickly turned their attention to the boy with concerned looks, waiting for him to respond. Anton looked up at them with glossy eyes as his lips quivered. "I-I just don't know what to say. You three have been so nice to me and taken me in and taken care of me. You've made me so happy and I don't know how to repay you. Being with the three of you has made me happier than I've ever been and I just don't know how to thank you properly. I just feel like I don't deserve you and all you've done for me." He said as he began to openly sob and cover his eyes.

The three girls all looked at him with genuine smiles. Katie scooted closer to him and wrapped an arm around him to hold him close. "I think I speak for all of us when I say that you are more than deserving of our love Anton. You may think you aren't good enough but I can assure you that we don't think that at all. You think we make you happy? We are the luckiest girls alive to have someone as cute as you. We will always take care of you and you can repay us just by being you." Katie said as Kelly and Lilly nodded their heads in agreement.

Anton gave a big smile with closed eyes that warmed all three of the girl's hearts and they all enjoyed the rest of their night eating their fill.

Once they were done eating, they decided it was time to retire to their rooms. They had a big day tomorrow and they wanted to make sure that Anton was well rested for his first bounty.

Anton said goodnight to Kelly and Lilly and they both gave him a passionate kiss before reluctantly heading to their rooms. Katie escorted Anton into their room to finally have her turn with him.

Anton was a lot less apprehensive about his night with Katie. The first reason was that he had already given Kelly a blowjob and been fucked by Lilly so he was sure that Katie would want one of those two things. The second reason was that he felt very safe and relaxed around Katie.

Katie smiled at him as she stood in front of him and looked down at him. "You are just so cute, you know that? We are going to really enjoy ourselves tonight." Katie said as she started to strip.

Anton stared as she slid her shoes off first followed by her shorts and panties. She left her shirt on and climbed onto the bed before propping some pillows up against the head of the bed and lying back.

"I'm a little bit different than Kelly and Lilly. I like to be worshiped head to toe. I don't want a quick blowjob or a quick fuck in your tight ass baby. I want a nice and long worship session. Another thing that I need is for you to be into it. I'm sure that Kelly and Lilly were so caught up in the moment that they didn't even think about your pleasure. I promise that if you do a good job worshiping me, I'll make you experience more pleasure than you ever thought possible." Katie said as she stretched one foot out toward the boy and smirked.

Anton was taken aback by what she said. He had no problem at all worshiping her body, he didn't think that it was that odd of a request at all. What he hadn't thought about was his own pleasure in servicing any of the girls. He merely did what they said because he was emotionally attached to them and didn't want them to leave him. Katie was describing something entirely different in the sense that his needs were going to be taken care of as well.

Katie smiled as he tried to process everything she just said. Lilly and Kelly introduced him to oral and anal and now it was her turn to make sure he learned to love servicing them.

"I want you to start at my feet and kiss up my legs and to my crotch. Then you can do whatever else you want. Tonight is your night to explore at your own pace. I won't take control or give any more instructions other than that unless you ask for some guidance." Katie said as she stretched both of her legs out and spread them enough to leave space for him.

Anton gulped and moved toward the bed. He started just as she requested and began to kiss her feet before moving up and kissing all the way up her legs. He made sure to kiss every area on each foot and each leg before finally making his way to her crotch. His face now inches away from her half-erect cock and smooth balls.

Anton looked up at Katie with nervous eyes and she blew him a kiss and winked as she put her hands behind her head and smiled down at him. Anton thought back to his first time with Kelly and remembered that worshiping her balls wasn't bad at all. He figured he would start there and then move to her cock.

Anton began by planting soft kisses on her hairless sack. Once he felt that he had kissed every part of her balls, he began to lap at them with his delicate tongue while looking up at Katie for approval. She continued to smile down at him and flexed her cock slightly as a dollop of precum formed at her tip. She wasn't fully erect as of yet but was getting very close.

Anton lapped and sucked on Katie's balls for a little while before tracing his tongue up the underside of her cock until he reached the tip. He lapped up the precum that had formed and found that it was slightly sweet.

He slowly moved his lips until he had taken the head of Katie's cock into his mouth and began to swirl his tongue around the spongey head. He kept his mouth sealed around Katie's tip while looking up at her to make sure he was doing a good job.

Katie just kept smiling at him with that same smile, not giving any sign of her getting any closer to orgasm. This made Anton a little worried because when he had done this with Kelly, she had been moaning and expressing how much she loved what he was doing. With Katie not changing her expression or even giving a single moan, he began to think that he wasn't doing a good job and got sad.

Katie reached down with one hand to stroke his cheek as her cock leaked more precum into Anton's mouth. "I told you I wouldn't be giving you any direction unless you asked remember? Just enjoy yourself and do what you feel is best. I know I'm enjoying myself quite a bit right now." She said as she continued to stroke the boy's cheek.

Anton felt a lot better after hearing that she was enjoying herself. He continued to nurse on her tip while starting to bob his head up and down like Kelly had showed him. He got about half way down her shaft before it hit the back of his throat and caused him to gag.

Katie chuckled hearing Anton gag on her cock and moved her hand to his hair to pet him and run her fingers through his hair. Anton continued sliding up and down half of her shaft but noticed that she still didn't seem close to finishing. In fact, it didn't seem like she was getting any closer no matter how long he continued to blow her.

After about 30 minutes, Anton felt his mouth beginning to feel sore. His mouth and jaw were definitely not used to doing this for so long and he began to slow down until he finally pulled off of Katie's cock completely.

"K-Katie? I'm really r-really sorry but my mouth is hurting. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm sorry I didn't do a good job." Anton said as he looked up at her with sad eyes.

Katie stroked his cheek once more seeing that he was close to tears thinking that he failed her. "Don't be sad honey. You did an amazing job and you really worshiped my cock and balls like a good boy. The truth is that I have been holding back my orgasm this whole time. I can keep my orgasm at bay for as long as I want until I truly want to cum. It's not your fault at all darling." She said as she continued to look down at him.

Anton didn't know what to do but he knew that he couldn't keep blowing her for much longer. "W-what do you want me to do? W-will you please tell me what to do to make you feel good?" He said nervously.

"All you had to do was ask sweetie. I can definitely give you some guidance on how to finish me off. Why don't you take my place and get on your back for me." Katie said as she got up and waited for Anton to take her place.

Unbeknownst to Anton, Katie had been holding off her orgasm because she wanted him to ask for her help. She wanted to wait until he specifically asked for what to do before taking over.

Anton laid down on his back and watched Katie as she got back on the bed. She kneeled at the foot of the bed before grabbing the boy's legs and lifting them straight up so his feet were just below her shoulders. She scooted closer to him as she lined her cock up with his ass before looking down at him with a smile.

"Now just to make sure, you do want my help, right? I want to hear you say it one more time. Ask me for my help and tell me how much you want to make me cum." Katie said as she gyrated her hips, rubbing the tip of her dick in circles on his tight hole.

Anton whimpered and looked away before complying with her request. "P-please K-Katie. Will y-you please help me make you c-c-cum. I really w-want to make you feel good but I n-need your help." Anton said as he looked back up at her with doe like eyes.

Katie smiled wide as she gripped his legs tight before applying pressure with her cock. She was extremely gentle and slow with him as she felt her cock finally enter the boy's warm hole.

"Oh wow. You really are tight. Now I'm going to go slow at first because I know you're still sore and not used to being fucked yet." Katie said as she very slowly began to push herself further into Anton.

Anton looked away again and closed his eyes as his ass felt like it was on fire. He was still slightly sore from when Lilly had taken his ass the night prior and was not enjoying the sensation of being split open again so soon.

Anton let out heavy breaths as he felt his asshole stretch to accommodate Katie's cock. His ass was burning but it began to feel more and more bearable the deeper she went.

Once Katie was finally bottomed out inside of his ass, she stayed still and simply gyrated her hips to stretch him out a bit more without hurting him. "There we go, all the way in. You did such a good job. Now I'm going to slowly pull my cock back until just the tip is in before shoving it right back in. I promise I'll go slow until you're ready for me to go faster." Katie said as she began to slowly pull her cock back.

Anton nodded his head slightly as he was now breathing a little less heavily. The pain was definitely still there but the pleasure was ever so slightly creeping in. He felt Katie stop and then felt her push cock back in slowly, feeling forced to exhale.

Katie got into a slow but steady pace with the speed of her thrusts being extremely slow. After a few times of pulling out and going back in, Katie started to up the speed of her thrusts.

Anton felt her speed slightly increase and started to breathe heavy again but this time felt much more pleasure. He realized that just like with Lilly, he really did feel good being filled up by a cock even if his emotions were still in turmoil about the situation.

Katie noticed him reacting to her cock and smiled down at him. "Are you doing alright Anton? Is it starting to feel good? I know it feels good for me but I want you to enjoy yourself as well." Katie said as she continued to speed up her thrusts.

Anton nodded his head once more as he finally opened his eyes and looked up at Katie. His eyes were half-lidded and Katie could tell he was ready for much more.

Katie quickly ramped up the pace and was now fucking him hard enough that her balls were making a slapping sound against his ass. Anton was now moaning and whimpering as the force of Katie's thrusts started to rock his entire body.

Katie knew that they had been at it for quite some time since he started worshiping her and knew that he needed to get some rest for tomorrow. She decided that she would cum quick and save slow fucking him until he couldn't think straight for another time.

Katie reached down and began to slowly stroke Anton's much smaller cock. His cock was rock hard and she chuckled at how it jumped every time she bottomed out in his hole.

Anton was completely taken over by the feeling of Katie touching his dick. He had never even touched it himself so the sensation was brand new to him and he came almost immediately.

On a particularly hard thrust against the boy's prostate, Katie felt his small cock throb as he began to cum. She smiled at him as his cum hit his stomach as she watched him panting.

"Pretty soon you're going to be able to cum without me even touching you. You're going to learn to cum just from us fucking you like this. You will learn to love it and beg for it." Katie said as she let go of his cock and let loose on his ass.

Futa_Queen
Futa_Queen
149 Followers
12