The Love Model Sessions

Story Info
Two male life models agree to a raunchy project.
8.2k words
4.77
10.5k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

The characters portrayed within are all above the age of 18. There may or may not be similarities to persons living or dead, so what? Any alleged similarities may or may not be coincidental. Again...

In fact, have you ever stopped to think that we may all be slave to some inescapable omnipotent cosmic force of Coincidence not unlike that of Karma or Chaos, and that such legal disclaimers hold no power against it, nor the unseen eldritch abominations of this merciless universe in which whole galaxies are extinguished many times daily?

Well, have you?

No! You only think about yourself...

Any views expressed within are not necessarily the views of the author or of Literotica. Don't quote me on omnipotent cosmic forces, eldritch abominations, or any of that stuff that I just said either. I don't need those problems in my life.

THE LOVE MODEL SESSIONS

1.

Evening fell heavy and foreboding in the northern English university city beneath a thick blanket of rain, a stormy curtain call between mortal acts, at least concerning the pedestrian side of life. Outside the cafe and its windows dripping with diamonds coloured in dirty old streetlight, the pavements and roads were a crude oil slick splashing beneath dashing feet and spraying under hastened wheels of welcomed taxi fares along the tired and glum journey home.

Clocks struck nine and Wednesday's world eased into loneliness, and grateful were those still human and appreciative of breathing spaces, the encroaching shadows of silence, places to relax their elbows. The walls were done closing in for the day, returning to their rightful conscious spaces, to bear the load of the looming universe above.

Within that little city cafe, tucked away in the corner of your typical historical quarter - magnificent Georgian architecture reduced to housing adminitrative offices after centuries' service to empire - a young barista sparingly paid mind to the fascinating looking woman who had sat alone for the past forty-five minutes, and as he loaded up the dishwasher he imagined what she did for a living, and what she did for fun.

With the fingers of one hand Carrie Sledge tousled the short brunette curls atop her head. They came out in coarse shocks of wiry spring coils, thick, dark and naturally oily. Despite her thirty-eight years not a grey hair could be seen amongst them, at least not beneath the warming spotlights of the dimmed cafe that evening.

With the fingers of the other hand she stirred her cooling cappuccino with the tiny stainless steel spoon, seemingly absent-mindedly; fidgeted with her black-rimmed glasses; rested her cheek in the palm of one hand; slouched forth in a way that seemed unbecoming of her, then self-consciously sat up straight with her shoulders back.

The barista was soon unaware of himself, not even aware that he was smiling at this woman's one-person show, staring, wondering what she would do next. Maybe she was waiting on a date. Maybe he - or would it be a she? - was a no-show, leaving this solitary figure high and dry in favour of a hot bath and an early night.

Maybe she, a regular at Café du Rhone, had no room for companionship in her life for the love of housecats. She didn't smell like it. Tonight, at least, she smelled of dirty rain and blue raspberry vapour.

Though she didn't see him looking, Carrie sensed that eyes were on her, because she often felt that way, and so with a casual hand she made sure that the hem of her black floral-print dress was adequately down at her knees before returning to scrolling through her phone.

Or at least pretending to.

2.

Long quiet minutes passed. One of her earlier friends returned. His name, Jean-Luc, carried easily on the air above Chet Baker and the now diminished chatter around the depopulated Café du Rhone as the Carrie welcomed him back and stowed away her phone back into her tassled brown suede handbag, a sudden and quickly forgotten afterthought.

5'8", slim, fair-skinned, with short thick straw-blonde hair and striking blue eyes, if the barista was any more than closeted and curious he'd have written his name and number on a napkin already, or so he imagined. Jean -Luc carried himself with a grace that seemed both masculine and feline at once - quiet but confident. Also quite pleasant to look at and to listen to.

Jean-Luc came to the counter, said hello again, ordered two coffees, and returned to hold court with the barista's muse. In quick succession a professional couple passing by bid goodnight and made for the door with a grim determination to get home safe and not so cold and wet.

The barista, neck made of rubber, finally caught Carrie's eye from afar in an awkward moment, smiled a thin hint of a smile so vague that it went seemingly unnoticed. That awkward moment proved mercifully brief.

Wilfully distracted by the increasingly unpleasant cold late Autumn wind and moisture following the point of least resistance through the open door as that same couple left du Rhone, the barista's soul stealthily leapt from his body as another customer seemed to have appeared from out of nowhere.

"Hi," he said to the stranger, a weak token of acknowledgement. That went unnoticed too.

He cut a dark figure, this one. Dark and tall and with the subtle bitter intensity of chocolate. Wildly unshaven to the point of looking dirty, his face etched with the fine lines drawn between laughter and hardship. A man without a name, without a poncho, without jangling spurs on his heels. And tonight clearly a city boy too proud to carry an umbrella.

Unapologetically he dripped all over the floor, wiped his soaked face with one hand and shucked that to the floor too before scanning the would-be saloon. The honkytonk piano that never was gave way to the deathly terse silence before the gunfight never to be.

Carrie smiled and waved. Jean-Luc pivoted in his seat and sympathetically looked the stranger up and down, stood up and offered to take his wool-lined imitation sheepskin jacket, which he then draped inside out over the nearest radiator.

3.

The stranger was thankful, shook the Frenchman's hand kindly. His name, as the barista overheard, was Arthur. Sheepishly he ordered himself an Americano, his brown eyes almost as black and oily as his brew of choice. He too smelled of dirty rain, as though he had swam through the gutter to get here, and yet ironically the scent of Pears soap and fabric conditioner also came through.

"Did you choose the music tonight?" he randomly asked, deceivingly relaxed in posture. The barista nodded and smiled. "What's the song?"

"You don't know what love is," the barista replied absently. Arthur tilted his chin upward in a seemingly arrogant nod. He was merely acknowledging the barista, unaware that moments before he had ignored the lonely sod.

"Sad but true," Arthur remarked with a cheeky hint of a smirk, paying for his coffee and leaving the young man cutting a solitary figure against the wintery wet shop window. And he went to join the two at their table, to huddle together and discuss their business, whatever in the world that could be.

The barista alone again, with nothing but duty left to live for, decided that the time for sociableness and kindness had passed, and skipped the rest of the song for 'Autumn Leaves' in Bossa Nova.

4.

"What an introduction," Arthur chuckled. He barely even knew Carrie, had worked for her a total of five times within the last two months. His name and number had made their way to her contacts list with recommendations from three of her local associates. He had barely committed Jean-Luc's name to memory before the proposition was flung at him.

"So what do you say?" Carrie probed - a mischievous, almost wicked gleam, in the dark eyes behind her glasses, threatening to cut him like broken shards of light.

"No pressure," Arthur replied, refraining from laughing anymore for fear of looking like a clown. All the while J.L., who was quietly but undoubtedly taken by Arthur, sat opposite him with a relaxed smile.

Was it getting hot underneath these spotlights? "You want to photograph me?" Arthur asked as a point of voicing his main concern. Life modelling was one thing. Not even the lengthiest portrait session so far had seen the most talented art student capture his real likeness, his essence.

The fact that Arthur hadn't made an issue of how he would be photographed pleased both Carrie and J.L. Carrie alone knew she could negotiate with Arthur. He was broad-minded and affable enough, and came with the kind of flexibility and can-do attitude so appreciated within that line of work.

"I want to oil paint you. A series of oil paintings. A photoshoot would be quicker and easier for you, nobody's watching you. It helps also that it'd be somewhat cheaper for me..."

He couldn't help it. Arthur laughed loud, almost barked. Jean-Luc was laughing too now. "So you love me because I'm cheap and easy," Arthur said, feigning disgust all too transparently. "I get that oils are a whole different game but don't you think you're selling Jean-Luc and I short?"

Feigning emotional injury Carrie interjected, "Arthur, not at all! I love men who know how to do as they're told, even more so when they're being paid to do it."

"Ha!" Arthur did bark this time, but the rosiness of his cheeks suggested that his humour was genuinely good.

"You'll both be paid very well considering that the sessions will be a third of the duration of what you're used to," Carrie negotiated confidently. "So what do you say?"

"I need to know..." Arthur hesitated, shot the French-Canadian across the table a warm glance. He was maybe five years younger, possibly more. In truth he appeared so youthful, despite his worldly confidence and flirtatious ease, that the word virginal might have otherwise sprung to mind.

"I am flattered, by the way, that you've asked me to work alongside this frankly stunning model," Arthur disclaimed, again casting a friendy glance at the young male opposite him. Jean-Luc's ocean-blue eyes, heavy-lidded, relaxed, and all-too-knowing, now that Arthur thought about it, fixated on him all the more.

Maybe a reflex that betrayed what he now felt the need to hide, proof of shyness or bashfulness, Jean-Luc entwined the fingers of both hands, his elbows anchored to the table, and hid his lips behind them as the corners of his mouth curved upwards.

"But aside from the typical matter of privacy when it comes to what you'll be doing with these photos, when you're asking us to simulate love scenes what are you actually implying here?"

Jean-Luc was grinning from ear to ear now, face flush. Carrie leaned in close and spoke low. "How comfortable would you be with..."

Arthur leaned in, listened carefully, expression now flat and yet thoughtful. When Carrie was done talking, Arthur straightened up in his seat and looked to Jean-Luc, who obviously already knew. Calmly, Arthur nodded, conveying a measure of certainty.

"And you've done this sort of thing before, Jean-Luc?" asked Arthur, seeking whatever reassurance he could get.

"It'll really be no different to what you're already used to, just with a partner," Jean-Luc assured. Arthur didn't bother to deceive himself. The young male was a smooth talker. He felt a little too easily compelled. Excited even!

"A partner who knows what they're doing," Jean-Luc added laxly, hands now flat on the table between them. "Don't worry, we'll have fun with it."

"Okay," Arthur replied after doing nothing for many moments other than nodding thoughtfully, "when do we start?"

5.

It was another rainy day. Two days later and Storm Cherie was showing no sign of forgetting her woes and moving on with her short blustery life. Arthur had awoken feeling fine after a solid seven hours, committed himself to a well-rounded workout of stretches and calisthenics for the day ahead, and then treated himself to a breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, coffee, and rising anxiety.

Two days to prepare wasn't much at all, but as was the nature of being a life model for the sake of a little extra income on top of the income he already struggled to bring in, to be prepared for anything was virtually a luxury.

Clean, trimmed, toned up and relaxed, looking and feeling good was preparation enough to be photographed naked, he imagined. He was, after all, hired for his reliability and agreeableness, not because he was some professional wannabe Adonis with a catalogue of strongman poses.

The studio, the would-be conservatory of Carrie's up-market suburban home cum art school, was already brightly lit and set to slow-cook at a steady 25 degrees celsius. When Arthur's metallic grey Citroen C4 pulled up into the driveway Jean-Luc was already there and had greeted him with a warm if not mischievous knowing smile.

Arthur imagined Jean-Luc wanted to make light of the situation. In fact Jean-Luc had awoken that morning to a relaxing shower, a breakfast of spiced oatmeal, fruit and nuts, and a deligtful reverie on the thought of seeing Arthur out of his pants.

With that in mind, Jean-Luc had masturbated to other resulting thoughts, hoping to railroad his youthful hormones long enough to remain professional for the duration of the shoot. The snug blue jeans Arthur turned up in now threatened to undo his bid to remain... impartial.

Because Arthur was a strong looking male despite his own modesty. He filled those jeans with well-chiseled thighs and calves. And he walked with a tautness caused by the crotch of his jeans appearing as well filled out as the seat of his pants, and everything else.

"Good morning, Arthur," Jean-Luc greeted with a smile, offering him a cigarette as he casually smoked one himself.

"Hey, Jean-Luc, good to see you again, you're looking good to go," Arthur obliged readily and accepted the cigarette.

"I'm a bit overdressed," Jean-Luc chuckled. His smile was sheepish.

Arthur lit his cigarette and dragged deep. "So, you're from Canada?"

"Ottawa."

"Is it nice there?"

"No."

Arthur, if anything humoured, gasped. "Is it any better here?"

Jean-Luc tilted his head from side to side, appearing thoughtful. "Yes, but the papers lie all the same when it isn't."

"Yes they do," Arthur agreed. "And I don't know who pays them to talk."

"Speaking of not being paid to talk," came another voice. Both men pivoted to see Carrie in the doorway - a pillared stoa whitewashed as was the rest of the renovated old detached three-storey building. She was as dressed for business as could ever be expected of her, black slacks and a white blouse, short curls somewhat tied into a frizzy ponytail, and garish red crocs over Spongebob socks.

6.

At 10am they were both sat in the conservatory drinking coffee in nothing but fluffy white bathrobes. Arthur was a little nervous now but otherwise at ease in the company of Jean-Luc and Carrie, the latter of whom now contended with the mechanics of camera, tripod, lighting rigs etc.

A man's body was prone to reacting in interesting ways when naked before the eyes of others. Arthur had learned this lesson quickly as he began his forays into modelling for art students. What he didn't count on this time was the prospect of actually becoming aroused by another man, while in the presence of a professional artist with a camera.

Arthur, as has been stated previously, was an open-minded man, custodian to a well-rounded sense of humour, good for a dare, and most definitely not afraid of intimacy or threatened by the sexuality of others.

In fact he could not deny the attractive qualities of his French friend. Jean-Luc was a beautiful male - toned, smooth, a great smile, and with enchanting speech.

And he could not deny that he had been intrigued from the outset by the prospect of not only modelling nude with Jean-Luc, but essentially simulating intimacy with him. Typically what the human mind imagines when contending with so far unchartered territory overshoots the mark concerning the actual reality.

On one hand, Carrie wanted to paint a series of portraits of two lovers in various poses. On the other hand it had not been stated whether said poses were to be classically styled or something more radical and expected of modern LGBT themed art and illustration.

Knowing her the way Arthur did, Carrie might take one single image and create as many stylistic contrasts as suited her, because as an artist she refused to be bound by a single style. Who could call themselves an art teacher after all and not be able to teach more than a single trick?

So maybe the wildcard artist would aim dead-on for the most overtly erotic imagery she could evoke and today might descend into the unexpected, or maybe it would be so tame a session that Arthur would wonder by the end why he had been so anxious.

Maybe, then again, Arthur would prove the messenger of his own prophecy and be left cringeing at the prospect of appearing unprofessional. Indeed, a man's body had a way of reacting in unexpected ways under the artist's watchful gaze, and then most often the model's mind was left with too much time for that not to be an issue from time to time.

Silence and self-conscious nudity could be a blessing or a terrible curse.

7.

"Right, if you're both ready and finished with your coffees we can get started," Carrie said, finally happy with her technical set-up around the set-piece.

Grinning at each other, Arthur and Jean-Luc shook off their nerves. Arthur was the first to shrug off his robe and swore he heard the slighest gasp as the warm air caressed his masculine frame. Jean-Luc's eyes seemed to glaze over as they roamed his nakedness. And how he appreciated what he saw.

Carrie knew. "Come on, Jean-Luc, your turn to bare all." The quietness of the moment amplified the underlying humour in her words. Jean-Luc blushed and stripped off. Arthur didn't even try to look away. They would after all spend the morning in each other's arms, pretending as less than theatrical lovers.

"Okay boyfriend or husband," Arthur playfully jostled up against Jean-Luc, "let's do this... what are we doing?"

Carrie, one moment deadpan and deep in concentration, lightened up with an unexpected woo. "You do make a lovely couple. I really lucked out there, I must say."

"Ice-breaker," Jean-Luc suddenly said flightily, which didn't register with Arthur until he felt himself wrapped up in Jean-Luc's arms. The moment lasted maybe two seconds at most, and it was a moment in which the ambient silence within the room was broken by all-round laughter. But in that moment body touched body in an instance that was still intimate, and it felt good. So good that Arthur relented, wrapped his arms around his smaller companion's smooth body and lovingly kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay, tell us what to do," he said to Carrie, whose sideways smirk betrayed her thoughts.

8.

The set-piece was a simple pile of satin cushions atop a mess of crumpled white bedsheets. Not a minute had passed before both men were sat astride each other amongst the plush mountain of cushions, legs splayed, and - as instructed - gazing into each other's eyes.

Arthur's initial thought had been, "wow, so much for the art of escalation," but he kept the thought to himself as both he and his partner focused on not laughing anymore than they already had as they got to grips with Carrie's demands thus far.

To begin with, Carrie was taking free-style shots, over-shoulder close-ups to capture each man's facial expression as they tried to convey the emotions wanted of their characters. Then Carrie started becoming more confident in her directional skills as she presided thoughtfully over the scene before her, and the one playing out before her mind's eye.

"Come closer," she said quietly to Arthur from over Jean-Luc's shoulder. He did and his face was no more than a foot away from Jean-Luc's.