The Love Stimulator - A Wet Threesome

Story Info
Three women on a work trip end up in a wet threesome.
5.1k words
4.57
18k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
131 Followers

"Wholly fuck, that was a shit show," swore my boss Linda as Priya, our accounts specialist, and myself stepped out of the freezing night rain into the strange minimalist lobby of our hotel in Bonn, Germany. "Did they even fucking know that we were coming?"

Linda was a fit but mean, 57-year-old white British woman with slate grey hair, who, rumour has it, made it to the top of the organization we worked for by killing her last two predecessors. Although this rumour was completely untrue, Linda, seemed to delight in the fear it caused with younger staff, and, as far as I knew, never once tried to set the record straight.

"Yes, of course they knew we were coming today," cried Priya as she attempted to wipe the rain off of her face without smearing her mascara any more than it already was. "I scheduled this meeting with Katia over a month ago."

Priya was a plump and short, 30-Year-old woman of south-east Asian descent with almond coloured skin, and long black hair that she wore up while in the office. She also had terrible eyesight and wore a pair of gold rimmed glasses with massive lenses that gave her a certain owlish look that went over quite well with our clients.

"Then where the fuck was Katia?" Linda hissed as she suddenly rounded on poor Priya like she wanted to choke her, or worse.

I quickly stepped between the two of them before anyone could get choked. "Katia went into labor last night, so she asked her boss Rubin to run the meeting. But apparently Rubin's son hurt his leg while playing football literally an hour before we turned up, so he had to take his son to the hospital for an emergency x-ray. Then Rubin asked his boss Gerhardt to take the meeting with us at the last minute."

"Well Gerhardt was a fucking idiot then," Linda cursed as she looked for something to kick in the hotel lobby.

"Gerhardt is the owner's son," Priya squeaked out.

"Fuck! That's even worse!" cried Linda as she attempted to get some of the frozen sleet out of her hair. "Fuck this. I'm taking up smoking again. Do either of you have any cigarettes?"

"I don't smoke," Priya squeaked out.

"Again?" I said as I put my hands on my hips. "You were pissed at me the last time I didn't stop you from restarting."

"Not now Sarah," Linda scolded me before she waved Priya and I off, and then turned back towards the front door of the hotel and the icy rain that was falling outside.

"Let's give it a couple hours for the dust to settle, then I'll reach out to Rubin. Hopefully we can schedule a quick one-on-one with Rubin tomorrow morning before our flight back to London. And maybe it wouldn't hurt to send Katia some chocolates and flowers while she is in the hospital. I'm sure all of this will be fine," I shouted to my boss.

Over her shoulder Linda held up her arm and flipped us off as she stomped towards the door.

"I love you too Linda," I yelled as I pulled Priya into the elevator.

"Will she be okay?" Priya asked.

"She'll be fine," I laughed, "But maybe you should avoid her for the rest of the night if you can."

"I can't believe that happened today," Priya said as she let down her long black hair from her braid and shook it out in an attempt to get it to dry.

"It was a shit show, but I think it was probably worse for them," I said as the elevator door closed, and we began to go up.

"I don't know. I just feel sick to my stomach," Priya said as she crossed her arms over her abdomen.

"It's not your fault," I said as I placed a hand on her wet back as the doors to the elevator opened to the floor we were staying on, "It's in the client's interest for this deal to work out. Besides I'm sure, out there somewhere, Gerhardt is being screamed at by his father for being a fucking idiot."

This made Priya smile a little as we stepped out of the elevator and began the long walk down to our rooms.

"Why are you so calm?" Priya suddenly changed tone and asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What happened to you lately? Remember that trip we took together to Bucharest last year. They only printed off three copies instead of four of the interoffice agreement we were there to sign, and I thought you were going to kill them."

"I'm sure I wasn't that bad," I tried to laugh off.

"You threw my laptop across the conference room and broke a window.

I thought back to last year's work trip we took together, and Priya was right. I used to be a monster, but something recently changed. I did feel a lot better, healthier, and more resilient lately.

"Have you been hitting the sauce?" asked Priya as she mimed drinking. "You know, like the senior partner with the bangs that we all know has a drinking problem."

"Oh god no," I laughed.

"Do you have a big bag of edibles in your room that you aren't sharing?"

"No."

"Micro dosing LSD?"

"No," I said again as we stepped up to the doors to our separate rooms.

"A little E over breakfast?"

"Not that either," I laughed again as I slid my keycard into the door of my room, and it clicked open.

"Come on, please tell me your secret," Priya begged as she batted, her big dark eyes.

I opened the door to my room and then stopped. I quickly looked up and down the empty hotel hallway to see that no one was around. I let out a big sigh and then staired at my younger co-worker for a second. "Come on. I'll show you, but you can't tell anyone."

Without hesitation, Priya followed me into my hotel room. I closed the door behind us and slung my wet work bag and overcoat into a nearby chair. Priya did the same. I then walked over to my suitcase which sat open, on a table next to the window.

Priya followed me over to my suitcase and stood over it while I began to rummage through my clothes until I found what I was looking for hidden in a pair of my husband's white gym socks. I grabbed the socks and then handed it to Priya.

"What is it?" Priya looked up at me with her dark eyes.

"Open it," I said as I took a step back from her.

Priya quickly unrolled my husband's socks and inside one of them was a small hand sized tool with a rubber, mouth like nub on the end.

"It's a...," I paused a second, unsure how much I wanted to share with her, "...It's a Clit Master Stimulator 9000. It's the best clitoral stimulator on the market, as some friends and I discovered a few weeks back."

"Is it a vibrator?" Priya asked as she quickly flipped it over a few times.

"No, not really," I said. "Yes, it vibrates a little, but more importantly it sucks on your...um...clitoris."

"Whoa!" Priya said as she pressed the on button and the Clit Master Stimulator 9000 sprung to life in her hands. "Can you orgasm with it?"

"Yes," I said as I shook my head in vigorous agreement. "The first time I used it I had one of the best orgasms I've ever had in my life in little under a minute."

"Holy fuck," whispered Priya. "What about multiple orgasms? My boyfriend said that they were a myth and its impossible for a woman to come more than once a month."

"It does those too," I said as I started to feel a little stirring in my panties below. "But you got to be careful. Any more than two orgasms in the morning and I find that my whole day is shot. Happy but shot."

"How often do you use it?" Priya asked me.

"Usually at night before bed. And if I know its going to be a stressful day at work, I'll sneak it into the shower with me before work. And of course, more if the family isn't around."

"Did you use it today," Priya asked with a grin.

"Yes," I said suddenly a little embarrassed to out myself. "After we checked in and before we met with the clients. I was starting to feel a little stressed, so I took advantage of having the room to myself."

"I really could use some stress relief right about now," Priya said quietly as she turned the Clit Master Stimulator 9000 off and handed it back to me. "I better get back to my room and see how much of the minibar I will need to drink to make me forget about today."

Priya turned around and, like my kids always do when they are hoping I will give in, began to walk slowly towards the hotel room door.

"Look," I said as Priya made it halfway to the door before I stopped her. "I am 100% sure, the clients will be calling us tonight and inviting us back in tomorrow morning to make up for today's misunderstanding. So, the last thing we can have, is you coming in all hung over tomorrow morning."

"Can I borrow your toy then?" Priya asked as she suddenly spun around with a feral glint in her eye.

I suddenly felt a jolt of jealousy as I looked over at Priya and then at my most precious stimulator.

"First of all," I said a little too shrill which made me sound like my mother, "its not a toy. It's a tool. A dangerous tool. A tool that's capable of destroying your relationship with your boyfriend and all men for that matter."

"Don't care," Priya shot back.

"I'm serious," I tried to warn her.

"All men be damn if I can have multiple orgasms," she grinned.

"And second, what happens if you take it to your room and you break it, or it gets lost on the way."

"My room is literally the next door over."

"What if someone in the hallway sees you with it? What if Linda is lurking out there and she sees it?" I said fully aware that I was just making up excuses now not to share my stimulator.

"I'm happy to use it here if you want?" Priya said in a suddenly sultry voice.

"Okay, but don't tell anyone, especially your boyfriend," I wagged my finger at her.

"Deal," said Priya as she quickly kicked off her high heels and pealed off her rain-soaked suit jacket. Underneath her jacket she had on a white blouse that had grown semi-transparent in the rain, a grey skirt, and a pair of black stockings.

I quickly kicked off my own shoes and then slung my work jacket towards the bathroom. I then pulled off my blouse and unbuttoned my trousers.

Young Priya stepped up to me and slid her arms around my now naked waist and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Am not a lesbian," I told her between kisses, as our tongues slipped in and out of each other's mouths.

"Neither am I," said Priya as she reached up behind me and unhooked my bra and then gently cupped my breast.

Priya's mouth tasted of mint from the gum she had stashed in her cheek with her large tongue before she began to playfully put it in my mouth. She was nearly six inches shorter than me, which caused me to have to lean over her in a dominant way, kind of like how my husband kisses me.

"I haven't done anything like this since University," Priya said a little breathless. "How about you?"

"Just the other day was my first...," I had to stop speaking for a second as Priya pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, but I continued when she pulled out, "...it was with three other mothers from my kids' school. It was very hot, and I can't stop thinking about it."

"That does sound hot," Priya said as she began to kiss my neck.

Goosebumps raced up and down my arms, back, and neck, plus suddenly I was very wet. I ran my hands over Priya's head and back, and then I began to go lower. I grabbed a hold of her firm, pert arse with both hands and gave it a big squeeze. When I did her damp grey skirt came all the way up and I could feel the lacy panties she had on underneath. Without hesitation I slid my hand inside her panties and was able to reach in just far enough down her crack to slip the end of my middle finger into her boiling hot pussy.

"That's what I need," Priya moaned as she pulled her lips from mine and arched her back where I could get my finger in a little deeper.

"Come," I said as I pulled my finger from her fanny and then pushed her towards the bed. I quickly pulled off my work trousers and let them drop to the floor as I shucked off my bra. I stepped out of my trousers and then I made Priya lay down on her back on the edge of my bed. I dropped to my knees and then carefully reached both of my hands up her skirt, until I found the white lacy panties she was wearing. I then began to slowly and seductively pull them down until I was face-to-face with her nearly black pussy. She had a marvellous mat of short, but curly black pussy hair that looked like it was straight out of a 1970's porno film. Her lips were swollen and red, and naturally they were beginning to part.

I couldn't help myself, so I licked my lips and then leaned in to place my tongue between her folds.

Priya cried out as she pulled her knees back up to her chest to give me better access to her womanhood.

I started up at the top of her pussy and searched around until I found her tiny, but hard clit hidden amongst her folds. I licked it for a moment while I listened to her breathing become raspy. Then I moved down to her vagina. I knew that she had no kids, but it was also very clear by how tight she was down there. I slipped one finger inside her, but her vagina was already very snug. I reached down between my own legs and pushed my panties aside. I then began to play with myself, while I pretended my tongue was a little cock as I tried to push it inside her as deep as it would go. Finally, I moved down a few centimetres until my tongue hit the ridges of her dark anus.

"Fuck me," cried Priya.

"Hand me the Clit Master Stimulator 9000," I said as I sat up and wiped my face clean.

"Yes Ma'am," said Priya as she reached over and snatched the stimulator from the bed and slapped it into my hands.

I turned it on, and it began to hum and make its sucking noise. Then with my other hand I spread apart Priya's upper lips until I had eyes on her tiny clit. "Hold tight," I warned her as I placed the stimulator directly over her clit.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" cried Priya as her legs began to shake and her arse jumped off the bed.

It was very erotic watching her go from zero to a hundred and I could feel my own hungry pussy start to burn with desire, as I continued to finger my clit.

"Faster!" Priya cried out between clinched eyes and teeth.

I cranked up the stimulator by two settings. Instantly I could see a sheen of sweat start to form across her forehead.

"More!" she demanded.

I turned the stimulator up more and held it in place as it continued to buzz and suck her little clit until she was about to pop.

I let go of her lips and then stuck two of my fingers deep into my own mouth to get them well lubricated. Then I pulled them out and pushed them deep into Priya's dark, hairy pussy. I could feel her pelvic muscles as they contracted and contorted with pleasure. Then I reached up and pressed the tips of my fingers to the inside of her g-spot.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" grunted Priya as she started to orgasm as she thrusted her hips high up into the air.

"My turn," I told Priya as I pulled the stimulator off her clit and replaced it with my mouth. Then I took the stimulator and reached down between my own legs and slapped it directly down on my already hard clit. It was still on high, but I didn't care. I knew I wouldn't last long anyways. I came almost instantly as the stimulator worked its magic. For a moment I lost control of my body and muscles, and the stimulator fell to the floor as the world around me melted away in the rush of self-made chemicals.

Priya sat up on the bed as I stayed on all fours with my face still firmly planted in her pussy. She then reached down, grabbed me by the head, pulled me up, and gave me a French kiss full on the mouth. "That was amazing," she told me between kisses. "Can we do it again?"

"Yes, but give me a second," I said as I continued to enjoy the last few moments of bliss.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!" Suddenly there was an awful knocking sound coming from my hotel room door.

"Who is that?" hissed Priya.

"Fuck if I know," I whispered as I stood up directly in front of Priya. When I did, suddenly my pussy was only a few inches away from Priya's hot pink tongue. Priya's eyes went wide, and before I could stop her, she grabbed a hold of my hips and buried her face deep into my folds.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!" the door sounded again.

I roughly pushed Priya and her hot pink tongue away. Then I carefully tiptoed to the door where I looked through the peep hole to see our boss Linda even more grey and wetter than ever.

"Who is it?" Whispered Priya.

"Its Linda!" I whispered back a little too loud.

"Come on, I know that you are in there," Linda shouted. "I can hear you two and I can see your shadow under the door."

"Fuck!" I cried to myself. Quickly I turned to Priya who was still laying wide-eyed on my bed with her leg spread and top off. "Get in the bathroom! Get in the bathroom!" I frantically whispered as I waved my arms at her.

In a panic Priya jumped off the bed and started snatching up her clothes from the floor. On top of her blouse laid the Clit Master Stimulator 9000 as it continued to hum and make its soft sucking noise. In a panic Priya snatched her blouse up off the floor, fully intending to pick up the stimulator in the process too, but instead it got flung across the room where it rolled under a desk and chairs. Priya placed her hand over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming before she attempted to start moving the chairs out of the way.

"For fuck's sake!" Linda yelled from the hall. "Open up already!"

"Just go! Just go!" I yelled at Priya who ran for the bathroom with most of her clothes.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!" went the door to my hotel room again as Linda began kicking the door.

I at least still had my panties on, and I knew Linda wouldn't go away until I answered, so I covered up as much as I could and opened the door a crack. "Linda, what are you doing here?"

"Do you got any drugs?" Linda asked as she put her hip into my door, which knocked me back into my hotel room. Linda barged in smelling of cigarette smoke while carrying a litre of vodka.

"Drugs?" I asked as I quickly shut the door behind her.

"Xanax. Zoloft. Cocaine. I really don't care right about now," said Linda as she unscrewed the cap from her bottle of vodka and took a drink. When she saw that I was nearly naked, she quickly looked around my hotel room. "Where's Priya?"

"Um, she's taking a shower," I said as I quickly pointed to the closed bathroom door.

"Why is she showering in your room?" Linda demanded as she wrinkled her nose at an unfamiliar smell.

"There was a problem with the shower in Priya's room. She's reported it to the hotel, and they said they would send a maintenance crew up to look at it, but it would take a couple hours," I stammered out.

Linda, who always had an uncanny ability to tell when someone was lying to her, squinted at me, and then began to scan the hotel room. Within a second or two she found a large white pair of panties on the far side of the bed. As soon as she saw them her eyebrows shot up.

I quickly ran over and snatched Priya's panties up off my hotel room floor and hid them behind my back. "I must have dropped them from earlier," I tried to laugh.

"Oh?" said Linda as she eyed me intensely until something else caught her attention. "What's that sound?"

My heart was beating too fast to hear it unless I was concentrating, but there was a soft sucking sound coming from behind some nearby chairs.

I moved to stand between Linda and the chairs, but she just walked up to me, handed me the vodka bottle, and then firmly pushed me out of the way. Then she bent down, reached behind the chairs, and when she stood up, she had the Clit Master Stimulator 9000, still doing its job, in her hand.

"What's this?" Linda said carefully as she held the device up to her nose and took a little sniff.

At this point I couldn't tell if I was about to die from embarrassment or if I might just come on the spot.

"Priya, get out here!" Linda yelled.

Slowly the bathroom door opened up and plump Priya cautiously stepped out. She had her top back on, but was missing her bra, which allowed for her hard black nipples to clearly show through her still wet top.

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
131 Followers
12