The Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBstories
SBstories
262 Followers

"I want to be your slave!"

"Well... if that's what you want..." giggled Ingrid like a teenager. "... Who are we to deny you your most inner wishes? I'll be glad to control your body and mind as I'm sure Megan will too. Believe me when I tell you I'm very happy with your progress, Joseph... very happy, indeed... why don't you thank us for enslaving you just like you wanted?"

"Thank you..." Joseph said, now utterly overwhelmed with the joy of being the subject of such skillful manipulation by two gorgeous women. He didn't move when Megan untied him from the chair, simply because he had forgotten how to activate the necessary muscles to do so without receiving a specific instruction first and by the accomplice looks exchanged by the two of them, orders sure weren't going to be scarce as long as the hypnotic trance was in effect. The first one had something to do with the way he was supposed to address them now that he was their spellbound property... Obviously, Ingrid and Megan wouldn't suffice for the use of just of the proper names when referring to them was an insult to their dominance.

"Slave, acknowledge this. From now on, I want to be treated as Goddess Ingrid... or you can skip my name entirely and use only the title." said the striking Finnish.

"Yes, Goddess Ingrid. I shall do as you say..."

"As for me..." began Megan wondering to herself what words would suit her best... "I've always wanted to be a Lady. You can also call me Mistress from time to time, but don't overdo it! Lady Megan is the most respectful way to treat me and each time you use these words, you'll feel as if I'm stroking you all over again, filling your senses with satisfaction and leaving you even more helpless and open to my commands..."

"Yes, Lady Megan," Joseph responded, head and dick throbbing at the same time.

Ingrid's applauses were heard loud and clear.

"My, you're adjusting yourself to this situation rather well!" she said. "That last suggestion of yours was a stroke of genius..."

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not! After all, he's your husband so it's only fair you use every technique at your disposal to make sure he's completely aroused and obedient to you whenever you want but I think it's time we start thinking about some very powerful post-hypnotic suggestions."

"What do you mean?"

"Right now he's totally at our mercy, but that won't last. For some reason I'm yet to comprehend, the human mind has some sort of compensation method to escape a trance if it lasts too long. Each mind has a different threshold but, in the end, the outcome is always the same... After a while, the conscious self emerges no matter what and then the fun is over... We need to do something similar to what you did just now to put him under more easily the next time... think of a word or phrase you like and then let me know so I can program him to respond to it..."

"I see... A word or phrase, hmmm... can it be anything I want?"

"Yes, but try not to come up with something that's either too common (so he doesn't fall into a trance all the time...) or too far-fetched to remember... something simple but catchy enough for you..."

"In that case, use these two words: 'Blue Lotus'. That's the name of the restaurant where he proposed to me."

"Blue Lotus...? I like the irony of it... the name of the place where he gave the first step to love, honor and obey you will forever be the trigger to remind him of his service obligations toward you..."

"And towards you as well, Ingrid. You're the one who did all the work to make this happen. I'm not going to let you lose the opportunity to reap the fruits of your labor."

"How nice of you, my dear."

Ingrid rose up from the bed and started walking around Joseph. She stopped in front of him, touched his forehead and with her right index pointing down, instructed:

"Kneel on the carpet, servant!"

Joseph's response was immediate and affirmative. The trance was still very fresh and vivid, and its intensity wasn't going to wear off that soon but as the saying goes: "better safe than sorry" especially given the highly unstable nature of the processes capable of producing hypnosis.

"Yes, Goddess Ingrid," were Joseph's only words before sinking into the ground as ordered.

"Good boy... obeying us is such a rewarding and pleasurable experience, isn't it? I bet you can't even imagine any other experience that satisfies you more than being utterly vulnerable to our ever-growing influence... because if you can't think, you can't imagine as well, isn't that right? Our thoughts are your thoughts. Our will is your will. You belong to us now and you want to continue being under our spell... you've said it already: you want to be our slave so you'll agree to anything we tell you in order to make sure you'll continue to be our hypnotic puppet even after this night is done, right?"

"Yes, Goddess Ingrid. I'll agree with anything you say. I'm your slave as well as Lady Megan's..."

"Then agree to this: I'm now going to transfer the intense pleasure you're experiencing right now into two little words. These words, when spoken by me or by your wife, mistresses of your mind, will transport you back into this relaxing limbo where being told what to do is the sole purpose of your existence. If you snap out of the trance you're in at the moment, whether by our suggestion or by the natural disposition of your brain to escape hypnosis, hearing these words will immediately plunge you deeper and deeper under our control... you'll fall effortlessly into our feminine power, wanting to worship us on your knees... needing desperately to hear our instructions and act solely upon them... nothing else. Are you ready to know what these words are?"

"Yes, Goddess Ingrid."

"The words are Blue Lotus. I repeat Blue Lotus. Whenever you hear them, your subconscious will override the regular functions of your independent self and you'll revert to being nothing more than our toy to play with... incapable of withstanding our might... Blue Lotus means complete objectification... Blue Lotus equals perpetual slavery... even if instructed to forget every detail of our mesmerizing encounters, you'll never erase these words from your mind... I've written them with a very special ink, an indelible ink, and now they're forever engraved in the recesses of your persona: they're a part of you, the most important one for they're the key to the perfection that is to obey us... obey us... obey us... you'll always obey, Joseph! You have no other choice!"

"Yes, Goddess Ingrid."

"I think this is about enough, but if you want to add anything, Megan, this is the best time to do so! His mind will never more receptive than now."

Megan simply shrugged. After listening to Ingrid's clever use of words to further condition her husband, effectively draining him of all possibilities to resist, it was fairly noticeable she still had a lot to learn. She tried to memorize as much information about the induction procedures as possible to experiment on her own as soon as she had the chance.

"In that case, he's all yours now! What do you want your hypnotized husband to do? Remember, he's no longer capable of articulating the word 'no' so he'll do whatever you desire... Do you want him to lick your pussy? To masturbate relentlessly while you laugh at how pathetic he looks? To dress your clothes and parade himself in front of the bathroom mirror? Be as kinky as you want, Megan! That's the best part of it all!"

"I want to induce him pain." Megan declared with such conviction that it was almost scary.

"Sure. I love a good spanking!" Ingrid laughed. Ah, the endless nights of satisfaction inside her house watching her husband adjust his body so that the soreness in his ass could be even more intense...

"Not physical pain," Megan continued, bursting Ingrid's dreams like a balloon right on the spot. "I want something deeper. I want to go psychological on him."

The Finnish raised her left eyebrow, definitively intrigued by whatever she was concocting.

"Tell me more."

Megan began exposing her ideas with a series of questions.

"We can use hypnosis to make him forget about things, right? But I'm betting we can make it work the other way around too... if we want, we can heighten some of his memories, isn't that a fact?"

"Of course, but what's your point? Do you want him to remember something? That's what's going to cause him pain?"

"Yes. I'll try to convey exactly what I want to him, but if you see I'm not doing things right, please step in. After all, I'm not as gifted as you when it comes to this... not yet, at least."

"Don't worry, my love! Do what you want to do and I'm sure you'll do just fine!"

Ingrid's vote of confidence was all she needed to feel more secure about her own agenda.

"Okay... let's get this show on the road. Joseph, you've heard and accepted the trigger Goddess Ingrid planted in your brain, the trigger that will always make sure you're willing to carry out our instructions in the future, but now I want you to absorb my words... they too will exert absolute control over you. You know you must do what Lady Megan tells you!"

"Yes, Lady Megan. I have to obey you!"

"This is how you're going to obey me now: I want you to search deep within your memories for the day when we got married. Remember how happy you were at the church when you saw me walking down the aisle in my long, flowing wedding dress. At the time, your face was beaming and totally radiant... the most beautiful woman you had ever seen was a few moments away from becoming your wife and the love inside you burned into the very core of your soul... Do you remember this, Joseph? Awaken that feeling... let it be inside you once again..."

"I... I remember... Lady Megan..."

"Hold on to those memories, then. There was never a time when you loved me so much as in that day... you should have been able to maintain that love forever... We were supposed to be the perfect couple, but guess what happened? The moment you got that ring on my finger and the priest united us in matrimony, that's when everything started to go wrong. It didn't take long for you to take me for granted, to spend more time ignoring me than listening to me. Your career became more important than I had ever been, our bonds weakened, our hopes dwindled and I was forced to turn to someone else for affection. The same thing happened to Ingrid, you know? I guess men really are all alike! Luckily, we found each other and the connection we have now is stronger than our marriage... you're about to see how strong it is! Are you ready for my ultimate command, slave?"

What else was Joseph to say except the only thing he was allowed to? Goddess Ingrid had said it all when she had so thoroughly explained that hypnotized men don't think on their own... everything resumed to blind obedience... these two women couldn't be denied... they would never be contradicted...

"Yes, Lady Megan. At your service... always at your service!"

"You are to remain there on your knees, imbued with the memories of the love you used to feel about me whilst Ingrid and I make love here in this bed. Because you adore me so much, this will cause you extreme anguish and jealousy will practically drive you insane but the worst part is you won't be able to do anything to stop it. Your legs are stiff now, heavier than a ton of concrete and the same goes for your arms... Immobility in the face of seeing your wife surrender completely to the hands of another is your punishment for all the moments of neglect that led to this day... This new command is to take immediate effect in what's left of your mind, and since you thanked Goddess Ingrid for being hypnotized, I think you should thank me as well for treating you this way. Say the words, Joseph, Loud and clear!"

"Thank you, Lady Megan. Thank you so much!"

Completely stationary, a kneeling statue in the motel room, Joseph witnessed a frantic kiss between the two women after which he heard Lady Megan ask Goddess Ingrid what were her thoughts about her suggestions:

"I like them a lot. You really are a quick learner, but if I may suggest a little something extra, my dear... I'm going to whisper it in your ear..."

The secret was exchanged and otherworldly smiles were lit at once.

"Does that mean you accept my proposal?" asked Ingrid. "Can I give him the instructions?"

"Be my guest, but try not to take long. I'm really in the mood for some sex!"

"I'll be brief. Slave Joseph, listen to me once more! Everything Lady Megan ordered you is to be carried out but so is this... when you see us enjoying total rapture on this bed, you'll feel something more than just passion for your wife and the suffering of losing her to another person... you'll also be incapable of controlling the arousal that derives from watching us explore each other's bodies to the fullest extent... This will increase your agony ten times... the constant stream of sexual hormones will devastate you and although you'll experience the increasing desire to masturbate for our delight, you'll never be able to do so because your arms have been deprived of movements... it's a triple torture, see? Torture for seeing us walking the avenues of pleasure, torture for hating and enjoying this at the same time and torture for not being capable of doing anything whatsoever to end the show... this is poetic justice of the highest caliber possible! Aren't we just perfect?"

"Yes, Goddess Ingrid. Nothing more than perfect..."

"Have fun watching us, dear!" Megan exclaimed. Who would have ever thought she could feel so alive from resorting to some real cruel schemes to get what she wanted? Revenge was sweet if dutifully prepared and the world of hypnotic conditioning Ingrid had shown her was a master key for doors that would have remained locked otherwise. Oh, the wonder of it all...

As ordered, Joseph helplessly suffered the traumatic experience of a lifetime. He saw the two women intertwine in ways he never thought feasible, sweaty legs and juicy pubic hairs caught up in a devilish dance, a Tango of nightmare. He heard the shrieks, the moans and the screams of enchantment signaling the impending orgasms while wishing he too could partake in the sensual outburst... on one single occasion, a primeval form of anger manifested itself in his face and muscles and, against all odds, he almost managed to move one of his legs hoping to break the control that bound him but Megan, who made sure to look at him every now and then saw it all and simply uttered the trigger phrase: Blue Lotus which caused the world to go black again. With the trance deepened and his soul spiraling down into a mental ditch where no light could penetrate, it is safe to say that he became as harmless as a vegetal, and withered until the sun rose up in the sky.

* * *

At the dawn of the new day, Megan finally allowed him to come back to the world of will-powered and sentient creatures. In the few minutes he was out of her control, Joseph cried like a baby as he remembered everything he had witnessed. Ingrid watched it all from a safe distance ready to say the controlling words if he tried to do something foolish.

"How could you do this to me?" He asked with his head low, arms firmly wrapped around her wife's legs. "I may have been a neglectful husband, but surely I didn't deserve such punishment. Please make these images go away! I'll do anything you say, Meg! Please!"

"Oh, stop with the whining!" said the Finnish goddess. "She already knows you'll do anything she wants. Begging won't do you any good."

Megan looked at her and then at the broken man at her feet. Bathed in the morning light, she felt powerful, but dirty at the same time, imbued with the aching awareness that she had allowed herself to get carried away. Suddenly, all of her previous actions seemed plain wrong, behavioral deviations brought about by a sexual frenzy intertwined with feverish control. He had caused her great pain in the past, but was that enough of a reason for the suffering she was inflicting him in the present? Looking at the tear-filled eyes of the shadow that used to be her husband, regrets permeated the very core of her soul and she knew right on the spot there was only one possible answer:

"I can't do this anymore, Ingrid!"

Her lover was awe-struck by her words but even more by the change of heart they entailed.

"What do you mean?"

"What happened here... this whole thing of mind control? Yesterday, I thought it made sense, but I was wrong."

Ingrid just couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Are you serious?!" She asked jumping out of bed. The look in her eyes revealed the utmost contempt regarding the one that was prostrating on the ground.

"Yes. I mean... what exactly did we accomplish in this room?"

"Oh, that's simple. We gave ourselves pleasure beyond compare and offered your husband a new chance at life."

"No. We didn't offer him anything. We imposed our will upon him in a rather despicable way. We forced him into becoming a mindless pet, subject to our whims, but he's a human being and regardless of what he did to me, he deserves to be treated with respect. I can't believe how excited I was in face of such a horrific truth! What happened yesterday was one big mistake and it needs to be fixed!"

"Oh, thank you!" Joseph sobbed. Those were the exact words he wanted to hear and he was genuinely grateful for them.

"Blue Lotus!" Ingrid yelled. In a second, Joseph, the distressed man disappeared and was replaced by Joseph, the subservient hypnoslave that eagerly waited for a command. It came in the form of a declaration of silence: "Shut up, inferior creature! You're not to speak again until ordered!" He complied, just like he was supposed to.

"Why did you do that for?" Megan asked, visibly annoyed.

"To be perfectly honest, I was tired of hearing him beg. At least, this way we get to talk about this without being disturbed."

"There's nothing to talk about, Ingrid. I've already made up my mind!"

"But you're not thinking straight, my dear! Now that you've had a taste of true power, I can't possibly understand why you want to give it up just like that... You agreed to this right from the start... You're the one that wanted to cause him pain, remember? And now you feel sorry?! It's a bit too late for that, Megan! What's done is done!"

"I know I can't change the past, but I sure don't want this to become my future either! What I did was immoral and now it's time to set things straight and, if you really love me like you say you do, you're going to help me!"

Ingrid approached her with an open hand and caressed her gently on her left cheek, a naughty finger slightly touching her creamy lips.

"Oh, Megan... my sweet Megan... I do love you, but I'm afraid we don't see eye to eye on this one!"

"What exactly are you trying to say, Ingrid?" Megan retorted as she shoved her hand aside.

"I like being in charge, sweetheart I enjoy having others carry out my bidding and, because of that, I'm not willing to let go of your husband that easily. I want to see how far I can go with his docile little mind and that's why I think I'm going to keep him. One can never have too many toys..." Ingrid was smiling but there was nothing welcoming in her expression. In fact, her half-parted lips were now a sign of imminent danger.

"You're playing a very cruel game, Ingrid! Stop that already!"

"Oh, but I can assure you I'm not. This is no game but the pure, honest truth... I'm not going to help you reverse what happened yesterday and in a matter of seconds you won't want that to happen either."

An alarm sounded inside Megan's head. It played like a siren, yet louder and even noisier which made her body assume a defensive stance.

"What? Ingrid, I don't understand..."

SBstories
SBstories
262 Followers