The Lover's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed her a glass of the bubbly white liquid and spoke. "Zoe, I love you more than I can say and have for years and years. I want you to know that my love is all-encompassing. Not only do I love you for who you are, but I love you for your looks as well. You are still the stunner I married." He hesitated briefly then said, "Before you open the second box, I'd like to talk for a few moments about us."

"Is everything OK, Al?" she asked with some concern.

"Yes, everything is fine, especially in light of your reaction to the outfit," he said. "I hope you understand that it wasn't easy for me to get these gifts, but I wanted to spice up our love life- not that it's been bad, because making love to you could never be bad, - but because I thought it could use, I don't know, something new. You know, Zoe, I hear the guys at work talking about their sex lives. Many of them seem to be unhappy and I do not want our love to decay like that. The bedroom is a very important room in our marriage. I'm lucky because I have you for a lover. No man alive could complain about making love with you, but that doesn't mean that we can't do better. How do you feel? I genuinely want to talk this out."

Zoe took a long sip of her wine before speaking. "Al, I love you more today than I have ever loved you and I think I understand how you feel. I know that our bedroom is important to both of us and that it's important to remain "fresh" in our lovemaking. To be honest, I'm glad that you've taken the initiative because I'm not quite sure that I would have had the courage. I want to please you so much. I'd do anything to get you to believe me. I love this outfit and I'm anxious to see the second one. Shall I open the second box?"

"Not until I kiss you," Al replied. With that, he planted a long, loving kiss on his wife's red lips. He could feel his loins begin to heat up as blood flowed to the area where his body understood that it might soon be needed. He was aroused both by the beautiful buxom blond in his arms, and by the anticipation of her reaction to the contents of the second box.

Zoe was excited too. She positively loved the white outfit and wanted to see the second box's contents. The paper was torn and the lid was off quickly. She peeled back the initial layer of tissue and saw the same items she had uncovered in the first box, but only in black. "Black eh?" she said in a hushed and sultry voice. I thought only naughty girls wore black underwear."

"Keep digging, honey. We'll see" Al said as his eyes darted back and forth between his wife's widening eyes and the tissue paper covering the rest of the outfit. The moment of truth was at hand.

Zoe pulled back the tissue and what she saw made her take a sharp involuntary breath. She reached in and withdrew another bustier; this one though was not only different in color, but very, very different in character. It was leather, thin but soft and genuine. There were no long ties in the back; it was a single solid piece. In the front, instead of delicate snaps she saw a substantial zipper and three leather straps used to cinch it tightly around her waist. It was an imposing piece for someone who was long overdue to replace her own finery.

Zoe's sense of lovemaking and devotion to her husband was making a quantum leap right then and there. As she gaped at the dull leather undergarment she noticed that the ribbing stopped below the bust. It was topless. "Oh my God!" she blurted and then quickly drew her hands to cover her mouth. Time slowed to a crawl as Zoe slowly drew her next breath and looked at her husband's reaction to her own. Al's face was tense and edging towards crestfallen. "This is beautiful, Al; I love it!" said Zoe as she saved the moment. Al drew in a long breath of his own and said quietly, "One more layer to go, Zoe. It's all part of the outfit."

Zoe peeled back the final layer of tissue and found a dozen lengths of two inch wide jet black satin. "Zoe," said her husband, "when I set out to find some new lingerie for you, I went to a shop in town where I got quite an education very quickly. The first box you opened was the first outfit I chose, but as I looked through the rest of the store I found leather outfits like this one. I'll be honest with you, Zoe; when I imagined you wearing this outfit, I got so excited that I could barely contain myself."

"What are the satin strips for?" asked Zoe.

"When I explained to the salesgirl how much I loved you and how much I believed, no, how much I knew you loved me, she suggested that we do a little role playing just for fun. Maybe we could do a little play acting tonight to go along with the new costumes. Have you ever fantasized about being a...," he hesitated, "...a damsel in distress?"

Zoe fingered the satin ties as she spoke. "Honestly, no, I haven't." She looked her husband squarely in his eyes and said "but I could, with the right guidance, I think. It might be fun. I don't have a clue how to start. Do you see yourself as Snidely Whiplash, Al? I could be your Tess. I can squeal with the best of them."

Al kissed his wife again and said, "Well, why don't you take both outfits into the bathroom and make a choice. Surprise me."

"I'll try to be as quick as I can," she said as she scooped up her new outfits and headed towards the bathroom, "but we may be able to use more bubbly. Some Dutch courage may be in order." She ducked in and left the two boxes on the counter but then returned to her own closet and fished out a pair of long white high heels and a pair of leather thigh-high black boots. In a minute she was back in the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Fifteen minutes later the bathroom door opened slowly and a long, boot covered leg emerged followed by black fishnet stockings and then a garter belt. Zoe stepped into the room and Al could not believe his eyes as his wife emerged. Both of her breasts were hidden by her strategically placed hands.

Al reached for the black satin ties on the bed and then said in a low, menacing voice "Come in here Zoe. Sit here on the bed next to me. We need to talk."

Al handed Zoe a new glass of champagne. When Zoe reached out to take it she uncovered one of her pendulous breasts which hung over the top of the bustier. Al almost dropped the glass, but managed the hand-off without spillage.

Al described the basic ideas behind bondage and domination and dominance and submission. He told his wife that although he thought he would prefer to be the dominant that he would be willing to submit to his wife's wishes and that she could play the dominant role if she wished. They talked about trust and safe words. They talked about "staying in character" as much as they could. Finally Al asked Zoe if she was ready and if she had decided which role she wished to assume.

Zoe took the final sip from her champagne flute, placed it on the table next to one of the lit candles which Al had placed around the room, recovered her breast and said "Who are you and what do you want with me?" Her decision had been made.

"Sit down here on the bed." Was her husband's curt and slightly menacing reply.

Zoe complied, hands still hiding her nipples and looked up with just a tiny look of feigned apprehension. Al wasted no time and took his wife's wrists, spreading her arms wide apart at her sides. She resisted ever so slightly but gave way to Al's greater strength. He kissed his wife on the nape of her neck and then said, "It will go a lot easier for you if you give up this silly notion of resistance and do as I tell you. Now, extend your arms and grab your wrists.

Zoe did as she was told and said "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to do whatever I want. I am your new master. Do not question me again. Now, extend your arms like I said."

Zoe complied sheepishly saying "But I don't even know how I got here. The last thing I remember was dinner with my boyfriend. After that everything's hazy. What am I doing here?" Zoe was clearly warming up to the role-playing aspect of the evening.

Al said nothing at first, but instead he reached for one of the black satin ties. Wordlessly he began to wrap the beautiful woman's wrists. Around and around he wrapped the tie- snuggly, but not tightly. He finished by rotating the ties ninety degrees and making the two finishing wraps before tying a bow. The effect was restrictive, but not strictly so. As he wrapped, he spoke. "I will explain, but not because you want it, but because I want it. You will soon come to understand that what you want no longer matters. You exist to please me."

"Slave," he began...

"My name is Zoe."

"Your name was Zoe, slave," said her husband. "Now, you are 'Slave.' You were brought to me by the man you called your 'boyfriend.' He works for an organization that provides people of means, like me, with people like you. He was well paid for his services. I simply described what I wanted him to procure; we agreed upon a price; and he did the rest, admirably, I might add."

"What are you going to do with me?" she asked.

"Whatever I want, of course," replied Al. "And what I want now is to examine my purchase. Stand up." Al took his wife by her tied wrists and gently drew her off the bed. "Stand here, slave, and do not speak. If you understand, just nod your head."

Zoe nodded in compliance.

"Very good, slave," Al replied. He was fully into his character and felt pretty good about his performance.

Once she had risen to her feet, Zoe pulled her arms closer to her body in a vain attempt to cover her nakedness. She was flying blind in the middle of this new experience, but reluctance seemed appropriate. While her husband was apparently mesmerized and perfectly content to look at her in her new outfit, she took the opportunity to take stock of her situation. The clothes, the role-playing, and the satin binding were all completely new. Nevertheless she had to admit that she found all of it to be highly stimulating. She had wrapped the "damsel in distress" thing around her and she found that it fit pretty well... so far.

Beneath her sheer black thong she knew that she was already excited and fully lubricated. She made a mental note to pay close attention to her husband's reaction when he discovered how wet she was. In the meantime, she was determined to stay in character and to submit to her "master's" wishes.

For his part, Al was too busy examining his beautiful wife in her new leather outfit to pay much attention to her pensive facial expression. He stepped back and said, "Slave, take your hands down so I can see your tits."

Rather than comply, Zoe decided to see what would happen if she disobeyed her captor's request. "No," she said shaking her head, "I don't want to."

Wordlessly, Al took hold of her wrists and slowly drew them away from her body, once again against token resistance. He began to unwrap the satin tie, speaking slowly and deliberately as he worked. "In that case, slave," he said, I'll have to readjust this wrap a bit. If you attempt to resist, you will be punished. Slaves need to learn to be obedient. You are new so I will forgive you this one time. Do not say 'no' to me again."

Once he finished removing the tie he spun the cowering blonde around and said, "Put your hands behind your back, slave."

This time Zoe complied and once again her husband/master secured her wrists. Now her magnificent chest was in full view. As a natural consequence of her hands being drawn behind her back her shoulders followed suit and this caused her chest to thrust forward. The effect was captivating. As he looked over her shoulders Al's gaze was fixed on his wife's heaving breasts even as her arms were being fixed behind her back. After a few seconds her husband stepped forward and re-arranged her long tresses so they flanked her tits on either side like stage curtains flank a stage play.

Despite that fact that she had given birth to two children, Zoe's breasts were nearly perfect. They hung over the top of the leather bustier like dual loaves of bread rising above their bread pans. Al leaned over and cupped one breast with both hands and licked his wife's luscious white tit, beginning slowly as the tip of his tongue spiraled inwards circling her nipple. Eventually, his tongue actually contacted her dark nipple. Instantly his entire mouth closed and he began sucking and taking little bites with his teeth.

Zoe swooned and moaned as her husband sucked and flicked her nipple with his tongue, teasing her while he slowly kneaded her soft tit flesh, softly at first but harder and harder as he sucked her sensitive nipple.

"Lie down on the bed, slave," said Al as his lips and tongue disengaged from his wife's beautiful tit which now featured a rock hard nipple. "on your back." Zoe carefully sat down and then swung her legs up onto the bed. Al made sure that her head was elevated on a pillow and then, as she lay there on the bed, helpless, she began to squirm as if she were fighting against her restraint.

"Please, Master," moaned the beautiful captive, "let me go. I don't want this."

"Let you go? That's out of the question for any number of reasons; chief among them is the fact that I own you. You have been bought and paid for," said Al. "I understand that you are having difficulty getting used to your new reality. Nevertheless, here you are lying supine in your master's bed. Tonight I intend to use your luscious body any way I like. I intend to use every hole in your body as I see fit. Your pussy is mine; your mouth is mine; and your ass is mine. I assure you; things will go much better for you if you cooperate and by "cooperate" I mean make my pleasure, not your own, your first priority. If you do, you will be well-treated and taken care of, but should you decide to oppose my wishes, your stay with me will be both short and highly unpleasant, and when you leave, your destination will be both foreign and much, much more unpleasant. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Zoe's eyes went wide as soon as she heard her husband/master announce that he intended to take her anally, something Al had never done since they had known each other. He'd never even asked. This was a side of her spouse that Zoe had never imagined she would encounter and yet he sounded so convincing. Still, she was enjoying their little game and she had her safe word, "elephant." She trusted Al. She looked up to his face where she thought she saw the tiniest smile of reassurance. "Yes, master," she said quietly. "How may I please you?"

"Put your legs together and lift your ass up off the bed, This thong has to go. Zoe did as she was told and the tiny thong was gone in moments. "Now spread your legs far apart."

Zoe lowered her hips to the mattress and spread her legs as if she were moving in slow motion, exposing herself totally. Al's eyes widened as they followed the parallel lines formed by his wife's fishnet covered legs all the way to her pussy. "Wider," was all he said. While Zoe complied by spreading her long legs as wide as she could, Al began to undress. First, came his shirt and then his undershirt. In quick succession his shoes and socks were on the floor by the bed.

Zoe looked up to gaze at her husband's imposing physique. She had always found his face to be intriguing, if not classically handsome, but his upper torso was sinewy and rock solid, as worthy of admiration as any man his age. The sight of her shirtless husband looming over her helpless, tied body pushed Zoe's anticipation to the limit. She was sopping wet and ready for him.

Al's cock was as hard as it could be and still be confined within his pants. Off they came. Immediately Al removed his undershorts and his naked, turgid penis stood straight out. Al's cock was above average in both length and girth, but not massively so. Zoe knew how well it filled her and let out a soft, anticipatory moan as soon as her husband's penis was freed from its confinement.

As he approached his wife from the bottom of the bed, Al put his hands on her ankles and slowly squeezed, experiencing the soft texture of her high leather boots. His hands inched up her legs, first to her knees and then to the boundary where leather became nylon. As he extended his own legs to lower his upper body between Zoe's legs he turned his head to one side, and extended his tongue to lick the inside of her thigh through the fishnet. Meanwhile, his extended cock slowly slid up the bedspread. He savored the sensation, involuntarily dry humping the spread even as his tongue moved closer and closer to his captive's pussy.

For her part, Zoe squirmed and wiggled, at least from the waist up. Her breasts bounced side to side, flopping and then moving again a moment later as her twisting musculature dictated their path. Her legs, pinned and immobile under her husband's grip, tensed-up. A series of soft, involuntary moans and gurgles, almost whispers, escaped from her pink lipstick-covered lips. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as she concentrated on her husband's probing tongue which continued to ascend slowly, ever so slowly, towards her sex. When she felt the fleshy probe transition from stocking to bare flesh she arched her back to lift her pussy up in order to provide better access.

It was like she was making love to a completely different man. Their love-making had never been this intimate, this exciting, and she could feel an orgasm building and barreling towards climax. Had her hands been free instead of secured behind her back she would have tried to push him away, not wanting to come so quickly, so early into the evening.

It was then that she understood the attraction of this lifestyle, the delicious helplessness of her situation. She had placed herself completely under her husband's control. By surrendering to her husband, totally surrendering herself, she had entered into a new dimension of lovemaking and she was about to reap the reward for her trust and selflessness.

For his part, Al could sense his beautiful wife's increasing tension. For a moment he considered backing off to forestall her climax but she was so beautiful, so helpless, so involved that he merely tightened his grip and extended his tongue until its tip merely brushed his wife's swollen, wet clitoris.

Instantly, Zoe convulsed, screaming in pleasure. Her body jerked upward as she cried out. "Oh God! Oh! Oh!" she howled. The pleasure was so intense that she thought she would explode. She twisted her hips in an effort to put some distance, any distance, a millimeter would have been enough, between her husband's tongue and her hyper-sensitive nub.

No dice. Al tightened his grip and extended his tongue to its maximum length and plunged it deep into her wet pussy, covering his face with her juices. He began to lick furiously, savoring her taste, a taste unique in all the world. Zoe continued to howl as a second intense orgasmic blast quickly followed her initial eruption. "Elephant! Elephant!" she screamed into the air. Immediately her husband released her legs and withdrew his juice-covered face from between her legs.

She continued to wiggle and squirm as wave after wave caused her entire body to shudder, like a devastated city experiencing aftershocks following a catastrophic earthquake. For his part, Al sat up, entirely content to watch his beautiful wife shake, knowing that his ministrations were the proximate cause of her pleasure.

"Oh, Al, that was amazing!" she said as she lay back on the bed recovering.

"Yeah, it was, honey," said her husband grinning from ear to ear, fully aware of his wife's vaginal wetness covering his face.

"But what about you, Al?" she asked with genuine concern as she eyed his still erect penis.

"For now, I just want to look at you. This is literally a fantasy come true." He raised his right hand and wiped his mouth and then, making a grand gesture of sticking his hand in his mouth to savor more of her juice, he dove to her side and buried his face in the rumpled bedspread, wiping his face clean of her wetness. Then he came closer and, leaning on his elbow, Al extended his free hand to grasp the back of Zoe's head. As he guided his wife's head into position for a kiss, her beautiful hair framed her love-filled face. The kiss was long, deep, and filled with meaning for both of them.