The Loving Conversion

Story Info
A love story about a sexually adventurous couple.
6.8k words
4.2
3.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
159 Followers

To all readers!

For those who feel the need to comment, remember that this is just a story where fiction and sometimes fact are intertwined for sensual enjoyment. It is not intended to be a doctoral thesis worthy of profound evaluation, nor is it necessarily an exposition on the author's inner psychic workings. It is merely an erotic story of the possibilities of occurrences between two people who love each other and how their growth, development and maturation occur over a lifetime, all concocted in the author's mind.

Read it as such; enjoy the imagery and the eroticism. Let it titillate your fantasies! Let it provoke some thought even if it challenges some social morays. Treat it as light reading to be ruminated upon but not dissected and deeply analyzed. Evaluate it based on its believability and lucidity of thoughts and ideas.

Most of all, do not forget that it is just a story, not something to become irate or furious about if it conflicts with your sensibilities. Just enjoy the sentiments.

After all this is "Erotica," not "Desiderata!"

The author.

THE LOVING CONVERSION

It took me two years of encouraging and enticing for my wife to try out the swinging lifestyle. I am Mike, 6'1" 225 pounds of dark chocolate. I wasn't buff but had a nice build that women liked. My body looked fit and had a comfy feel to it. On top of that, I was not too bad looking either; at least that was what many of the ladies I met in Brooklyn, New York where I lived, would tell me.

I had been dabbling in swinging for a few years before Kelley and I got married. I became involved through a cousin who lived in Montreal, Canada. Apparently, many white Canadians found that black was beautiful long before those in the Unites States of America and every time I visited him, we would end up attending an orgy.

I grew to like it but not like a gym nazi. It was something that I enjoyed every so often. I wasn't interested in doing it every day of every week, rather perhaps a few times a year, but I enjoyed it when I did it.

My wife Kelley is 5' 7", 125 pounds of sweet caramel and reared in a very strict and conservative household. Her breasts were about "C" cups, with large, inverted nipples which only filled out when she was horny. She had a flat tummy and a nice firm ass. It was not a big bubble butt, although it was quite firm, sizeable and shapely. Her favorite features for me were her thighs. I am a leg man! They were smooth, thick and swept downwards into nice calves and pretty toes. I could lie between them for days!

Unlike many preconceptions, as a black woman, she was not a smoking siren who was birthed and bred in a sexual firepit. Most black women that I have known, don't open their thighs for just anyone, rather only for those that they chose; just like many of the white women that I have met. No different, no matter what the mainstream media projects.

I took her virginity when she was nineteen. I was five years older than she. It occurred after two months, which for me was a long time, because I screwed most of my dates within the first two weeks of dating them. I really didn't know that she was a virgin when it happened, as we had never talked about it. I knew that she had dated guys before me, so I kind of assumed that she had sex with at least one of them.

I was wrong.

The day that I took her, I had stopped by her home about 7:00 pm to visit. On arriving, I discovered that her parents were away for the weekend.

They had just called her to say that they had arrived at her grandparents' home in Georgia and would be back in three days. She didn't go because she had to work the morning shift the next day. As a result, she was at home alone when I arrived.

She was wearing a gold duster with the two bottom buttons, unbuttoned, giving me a flash of the beautiful insides of her thighs. I got hard at once.

She hadn't planned to present herself like that because she didn't know that I was coming. I just happened to be in the neighborhood that evening and called her to ask if I could pay her a visit, fully expecting that her parents would be at home.

She was surprised but glad to see me and told me that her parents had just arrived at her grandparents' house and had just called from Georgia.

The wheels in my devious mind began to turn and I saw pussy possibility. We sat and chatted for about an hour as she and I sipped glasses of Merlot.

On accepting an offer for a second glass, she returned and sat on the sofa beside me. I drew her close and kissed her. She didn't object. I slipped my hand inside of her duster and found that she was not wearing a bra, so I started playing with her breasts. After a while, I unbuttoned the top two buttons, and lowered my head to suck on her now turgid nipples. Her head fell back against the sofa, and she gasped with pleasure.

I alternated from one breast to another, feasting on her large nipples. Slyly I slipped my hand under the hem of her duster and slid it up her sweet thighs. She grabbed my hand and she garbled,

"N-n-noo!!" into my mouth since I was still kissing her.

I lowered my head again and sucked hard on her left nipple and the hand that was holding mine from going up her thigh, shot up and grabbed my head, pulling it to her bosom. Her mouth gaped and she cried out.

"Ohh-h--h!!"

My unfettered hand slid up her thighs and when it reached her crotch, I discovered that she was commando, a fat, wet vulva, exposed with not a panty in sight! I cupped her bare pussy. It wasn't very hairy, and I thought that maybe she had shaved.

I was wrong about that too!

I learned later that she never had a lot of pubic hair. I was surprised that she was not wearing underwear, but later found out that she had just come out of the shower planning to go to bed to watch TV before I called. When I arrived, she had just come out of the bathroom and put the duster on when I rang the doorbell! How fortuitous!

I stroked her mons until she moaned and relaxed her thighs. Slipping my fingers between her fat pussy lips, and she did have some fat pussy lips, I searched for her clit. It was small and hidden deep in the folds of her labia. When I found it, I gently pulled the lips open and circled it with my forefinger. She shivered and didn't bother trying to close her legs anymore.

I teased it gently and her pussy started leaking like a lava pit. She opened her thighs, and I slid my hand all the way up, inserting just the top digit of my middle finger, gently stroking it in and out.

She mewled with pleasure. I stopped and she opened her eyes and looked at me wondering why I had stopped doing what I was doing as she obviously was enjoying it. I pulled my finger from her pussy and made a show of putting it into my mouth as she watched. Half embarrassed she tucked her head on my shoulder and coquettishly said,

"You are so nasty."

I chuckled and said, "your pussy tastes so good,"

And then I kissed her again.

"Now you have me tasting my pussy in your mouth, "she observed but she still let me kiss her.

"Isn't it good?" I asked.

Without answering she pulled my face to hers and kissed me again. She offered me her tongue and I sucked it deeply into my mouth as she purred. She flicked it back and forth and I chased it with my own. She moaned and knowing that this was the moment of truth, I stood, took her hand, gently pulled her up, put my arm around her waist and slowly walked her towards her bedroom.

She pulled the covers down and slid under the sheets. I removed my shirt, kicked my socks and shoes off and joined her. We lay together kissing and canoodling. Her chest heaved with her passion, and no longer embarrassed, her legs opened offering her dripping pussy to my probing fingers.

I unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her duster, slid it off her shoulders and tried to tug it from beneath her. She lifted her body to accommodate my tugging and now lay naked beside me in the bed.

The room was lit only by a night-light, and I took the time to admire her alluring body and those magnificent thighs. She was a vision of loveliness!

I kissed her chest and started moving my head downwards, teasing and sucking her nipples and kept moving south. I spread her thighs apart, took a deep breath of that fragrant pussy and licked it.

"OOOooo!!!!!," she squeaked.

I kept licking and realized that her pussy was soaking wet. Gauging her readiness from past experiences, I concluded that she was ripe for my cock and so I did not prolong the oral sex.

I unbuckled my slacks, pulled my underwear off extracting a condom from my pocket and rolled it on. I always kept a condom in my wallet believing in always being prepared because I never knew when I would luck out and get some pussy!

My cock was big but not humongous! Eight inches of thick black chocolate bar throbbing between my legs. Lying beside her, my cock seemed to extend from the fork in her crotch to just about her navel. I knew that I would have to be gentle.

I rolled over on top of her, and she opened those sweet thighs!

I lined up "Mr. Henry," that's what I called him, and gently pushed his purple head between those fat, slippery lips. She closed her eyes, never even touching my cock, just waiting for me to put it in her.

"He" slipped into her fluid filled vestibule but got stuck in her aperture. I backed up and tried again but after a minute, he got stuck again.

Pitifully, she looked at me desperately and moaned,

"I think that thing is too big to get into me."

Nothing was going to stop me from fucking that pussy, so I looked furtively at her nightstand and saw a jar of petroleum jelly.

I reached for it, uncapped it and slathered it between her vagina lips and inside her smoldering cave. I then coated my condom and tried again. This time my cock slid it about the depth of my cockhead and stuck again.

I backed up and slowly pressed forward, not ramming but firmly maintaining the pressure and not backing up. I heard her gasp and saw her bite her lip.

I kept keeping the pressure up and suddenly my cock shot into her as she uttered a muffled cry. I kept pushing until all eight inches were buried in her and then rested.

She clamped her eyes shut, grabbed my shoulders and in a strangled voice, wrapping her thighs around my hips to stop deeper penetration she gasped,

"Oooo!!! hold a minute."

Realizing that something wasn't right, I asked her,

"Are you a virgin?"

"Y-y-y ee-es-ss!" she hissed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Why?" she queried,

"Because I would have been more gentle," I responded.

"It didn't hurt all that much," she said.

"Oh no-o-o-o!!!!" I agonized.

Of all things, I did not want to cause her great pain.

"Really," she whispered, "It didn't hurt that much."

I hugged her to me and began softly kissing her cheeks and eyelids and lips. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered,

"That's why I love you, you are such a caring man. You are the first man that I have met to whom I wanted to give my virginity! I knew that it would hurt a bit and if anyone was going to cause me pain, I wanted it to be you!"

That's why I married her three years later. She thought the world of me, and I did of her.

After a few minutes, where I kept "Mr. Henry" deeply embedded but with no movement, her distended hole began to loosen, and I could feel it fluttering as it tried to accommodate to my size. Looking down into her eyes for any effect and seeing no sign of any discomfort, I gently began to move slowly again, giving her soft ministrokes. She smiled and said,

"It doesn't hurt anymore, Mike. I won't break, take me, sweetheart, I am all yours."

There is a saying that men have, that "a hard cock has no conscience," and mine was no different except that I made sure that I didn't hurt her.

Half an hour later I withdrew from her, my condom filled with my own cum on the inside and a bloody swirl of her cum on its outside.

She snuggled with her head lying against my chest and we hugged each other enjoying the moment. I wanted to take her again, but I thought that she would be too sore, so I didn't. When we got up from the bed, a large blood stain was on the sheet; evidence of her love for and trust in me.

She changed the sheets and put the soiled ones in the hamper to wash the next day as she did not want her mother to find it. I went to the bathroom and got a washcloth, soaked it with warm water, wrung it out and made her lie in bed as I held it to her pussy to soothe the soreness. As I ministered to her, her eyes got that soft woman in love glow, and she leaned against me as I took care of her battered pussy.

We lay in bed and even though I wanted some more pussy, I resisted. She realized what I didn't do and curled up in my arms. I hugged her nakedness to my bare chest as we talked, finally leaving about 1:00 am so as not to provide fodder for her neighbors to possibly share with the parents.

The next day she came to my apartment at about noon and spent the entire afternoon with me. I didn't try to have sex with her as I knew that she was still sore. She appreciated that and in return, she held and inspected my cock for the first time, licked, sucked and played with it and swallowed a load of my cum when it erupted in her mouth. I had warned her that I was about to come but she wanted to taste me and refused to let me pull out. It made me love her more.

At first, she was shy to be naked with me in daylight, but she finally got over it and we lay in bed most of the afternoon, cuddling, sleeping and enjoying each other's company. We talked about our lives, goals, and expectations and bonded. I took her back home around seven pm, even though she wanted to stay longer.

She called later to say that she was glad that I did because the next-door neighbor had come knocking about eight pm to check on her as her mother had requested.

That love, trust and honesty were always the lynchpins of our relationship.

In the early weeks of our marriage, she slept in her bra, panty and night gown and when I inquired as to why she did it, she told me that her mother always told her that if the house caught on fire, she wouldn't be out on the street half naked.

I laughed so hard that she also started laughing. I suggested to her that if she put her underwear under the pillow, if a fire started, I would make sure that she would have time to put them on. Additionally, if I awoke during the night and wanted a piece, all I would have to do was slip into my favorite place from the rear. That really turned her on as she really enjoyed waking up in the throes of an orgasm; so, after a while, that is what we did. When it came to sex, she would try anything for me even though she lovingly called me a pervert.

Trusting me like she did, it wasn't too hard to convince her to sleep naked. Off came her nightgown and under the pillow it went!

I loved it and she loved it! There were certain positions that she really took to. She really liked the cowboy and reverse cowboy style as her clitoris was kind of small, and she could manipulate herself to get the adequate amount of stimulation. Sometimes she came so hard, she would collapse on my chest and fall asleep there.

Doggy style was her absolute favorite as it fueled her sexually submissive desires. She loved being dominated in bed. Somehow the feeling of her ass up in the air with her head sunk into the pillow triggered something in her and allowed her to open her pussy and ass up and offer it for my taking.

She loved being power fucked in that position. It was her rough sex option. Occasionally, she craved the assault and took everything that I gave her until she would softly whimper,

"Uncle."

Then she would roll into in my arms and ask me to hold her until she fell asleep.

She preferred her lover to take her and gently, do what he wanted with her at least until she was about to cum. When she started cumming, she loved being pounded into oblivion!

Sexually our first two years of marriage were glorious!

Having more sexual experiences than she, I wanted her to have the opportunity to expand her own. She was always willing to try new things and so we embarked on fantasies, trying toys and stuff like that. She was not too impressed with dildos and vibrators. I discovered that she was more of a clitoral orgasmer. She would come a lot faster if her clitoris was involved in the stimulation.

I also discovered that she didn't like me raising her ankles on to my shoulders. She liked a little pain with sex but for some reason, that position hurt a little more than she liked. The degree of pain apparently was good with cowboy and doggy style. When I asked what the difference in the pain was, she said,

"Mike, the other two hurt a little, but they hurt good!"

Naturally, this inordinate amount of sex led to pregnancy. We had two children, first a girl and then a boy. With children in the house, we had to decrease the frequency, responsiveness, and location of our sexual interactions to about three times a week. Normally, it was five or six. She just loved me fucking her!

Our family life was unremarkable but was filled with love, joy and happiness. Eighteen years flew by, and both of our kids went off to college, leaving us as empty nesters.

One night we were watching a porn movie in bed, with a couple having a threesome with another male. Yes, she knew that I watched porn, it never bothered her. Unlike some women who have a problem feeling that their husband shouldn't look at anyone but them, she had no issue with it as I had no intention of acting on it, and she knew it, so we often watched porn together. For her it was often enlightening and educational.

She also knew that I liked looking at women's bubble asses and much to my delight, she would often point good ones out on the street when we drove by. I would point out the "football players" asses that she liked, and we enjoyed each other's peccadilloes. We were never intimidated by knowing that we looked at other human beings. She was mine and I was hers and that was that.

After watching the movie, I asked her how she felt about a threesome, and at first, she was mortified, thinking that I was somehow dissatisfied with her. Shocked, I explained to her that it had nothing to do with that. I told her that I had a lot of different sexual experiences before we were married and she never had the same, so I thought that it would be good if she enjoyed things other than I could alone provide and not live her life wondering what they were like.

Over time we chatted about it mostly after having sex and slowly she realized that it was not about a deficiency on her part but my desire to augment her sexual repertoire. Slowly, she warmed to the possibility. In our discussions she had demurely commented that she had wondered what sex with another woman would be like too but according to her, she had no intention of trying it!

Finally, she agreed that if I wanted her to try a threesome, she would be willing, telling me not to be too disappointed if she didn't like it.

I decided to try for a MFM threesome first, as I felt that she would be more intimidated if there was another woman involved. I started looking on swinger sites and found a guy who I thought would be perfect for us. He was a few years older than we were, married and his wife was unaware of his activities, so he had as much to lose as we did.

Unlike many couples who engaged in MFM threesomes, we were not concerned about destroying anyone's marriage as that would never happen with us. If his wife found out, that was his problem. We were never going to expose him and didn't think that we were responsible if he chose to swing alone. Perhaps he really wanted to and had asked her, and she didn't want to do it and he chose to do it without her. That was their issue not ours.

coollvr1
coollvr1
159 Followers
12