The Loving Husband Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

Mary looked at her feet and then back up at me again. "I've been preparing myself for saying this for a week." She took a deep breath. "Do you remember how it was in the hotel?"

"Yes."

"You are the boss and I am your subordinate and have to be submissive." She almost whispered the last word.

"You mean you want me to order you to do it whenever I want."

"Yes, sir, within reason. I don't want us to get in trouble or lose our jobs, but I think about what happened there all the time and I can't think of anyone I would trust more to do that."

I smiled at her. I stood up. I was wearing just a t-shirt and pair of athletic shorts. No underwear. I pulled my shorts down and kicked them to the side. I sat back down and spread my legs. My cock was only half hard and dangled there between my thighs. Mary stared at it. "I have some reading to do and need some assistance with something." I looked down at my cock. "Stand up and take off your clothes."

Mary hesitated for a second until I raised my eyebrows at her. She stood up quickly and unzipped her skirt. She let it drop and pool at her feet. No panties. I grinned at that. She then pulled the polo up and over her head. No bra either. She was instantly naked. My cock rose in agreement with her choices.

Mary was 5'7" tall and slender. She had good muscle tone, probably from some exercise classes or the gym. I looked her over. She had a Mohawk over her pussy and nice rosy nipples on her tits. They were of normal size and looked delicious.

"Crawl over here and suck your boss's cock."

Mary knelt and slowly crawled over to me. I watched her ass sway and wiggle as she crawled to me. Her eyes were locked on my cock. As she crawled, I also noticed that she had a great back. It was smooth and firm and had an indentation that ran down the middle until it got to her waist. Then it evened with the rest of her and formed a great surface for her lower back dimples. I always loved those. Her ass was firm and tight, the crack a tease for what I could not see.

Mary had reached my cock while I was admiring her back and ass. She reached out and grabbed my now almost steel-hard cock. She looked up at me. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock, sir."

I took a deep breath as she put her mouth over the head and ran her lips up and down. This was too good to be true. If I had a minx like this at work I would have to be very careful in order to ensure I got my work done.

I looked down at her and she pulled back with just the head of my cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head as she stared up at me. Her large green eyes were staring at me. They set off her pale skin and dark hair and shone brightly as she sucked me. I groaned at her skill and she gave me a little grin. Fucking tease! I grinned back.

Mary pulled her mouth off my cock and ran her tongue down the underside. She pushed my cock up against my stomach and kissed and sucked all around my balls. She was pretty good for someone whose friends think she's shy and innocent. That was definitely not true.

I had had enough of this so I pulled her off my crotch. "Sit on my desk and lay back. My slutty secretary is going to get a good tongue-lashing."

Mary scrambled up and sat on my desk. I pushed on her shoulder and she lay back. She was a vision of a horny young woman; slim, lean, beautiful tits with nice nipples, small waist, long legs that met at the junction of a very wet and swollen pussy.

I leaned over her and whispered. "I'm going to enjoy licking and sucking and playing with you." All Mary did was groan and take a deep breath.

I started by leaning over and kissing her, my cock rubbing up against her vulva. I moved down to her neck. She moaned when I sucked and kissed on the side of her neck, an apparent hot spot for her. She was starting to grind against me so I moved down to her delicious tits. I started by kissing and sucking on the left one, making the nipple stand up. Mary put both her hands on my head now. I moved to the right one and got that nipple hard and wet, too. I looked up at her and she lifted her head to look at me when the attention stopped. I could see the desire in her eyes and face.

I kissed my way down over her stomach, her skin so soft and smooth. I got to her mons and licked around her Mohawk trim. I moved to the junction of her leg and crotch and gave it a nice sucking kiss. She just squirmed, wanting me to get to her pussy, but enjoying the long tease. I moved to the other side and kissed the junction. She just lay there breathing hard, anticipating the next move. Anticipation makes many things feel better when it finally happens, so I drew it out.

I lifted her legs and pushed them back to her tits. She put her hands on them and held them. I moved down and kissed her ass crack just where her asshole was, but it wasn't reachable yet. I spread her cheeks so it was. Everything down here was so smooth. A recent wax job, I figured. I licked along and around her asshole, to a sharp intake of breath and a twitch at the initial contact. Mmmm. I had her motor running now.

I kissed up along her 'taint' and made it to her pussy. I licked first the left and then the right outer lip. She was very wet and her pussy opened up as I licked the outer lips. Her bright pink core was showing and she smelled wonderful. I french kissed her pussy, burying my tongue in there and licking and sucking on it. Mary moved her hands back to my head at this point and I knew what she wanted to direct me to: her clit. I licked from the bottom of her pussy, slowly up the middle of her pussy and flattened my tongue to run it over her clit. Mary moaned and twitched at the contact.

I knew she was already close by her wet swollen pussy and her rapidly increasing breathing, so I slowly worked a couple of fingers in. It was easy with her wetness. I found her g-spot and lightly rubbed it. Mary started rolling her hips. So I kissed her clit while I rubbed her g-spot. I sucked and licked and she started humping my face. I felt her ready to pop, so I sucked on the clit, rubbed the spot quickly, and hummed. The vibration sent her over the top. She jerked under my ministrations and murmured "Fuck" a few times.

When Mary calmed down, I didn't give her a chance to recover. I stood up and plunged my cock into her. It went to the bottom easily. I started fucking her and I reached down to rub her clit, she was humping against me and I fucked her hard to another cum. She jerked and jerked until she relaxed back, seemingly spent. But I wasn't done.

I pulled out and stood in the center of the room. "Okay, my cock-sucking assistant, my cum is waiting for you to suck it from my balls. Now get over here and suck your Master's cock."

Mary slowly rolled off the desk with a smile and a groan. She just went straight to her knees and crawled over to me. "I am here to swallow all your delicious cum, sir. Just let me suck your cock and give it to me."

Damn, she plays this role well. Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to hire her. How would I get any work done?

Mary licked all around my cock and then took as much as she could in her mouth. She sucked and then stopped and picked up one of my hands and put it on her head. Wow! She wanted me to face-fuck her.

I put my hands on her head and she wrapped one of hers around the bottom of my cock, probably to prevent gagging. I started fucking her mouth and she looked up at me the best she could.

"You are such and obedient little cock-sucker. I am going to give you breakfast every morning I can, direct from my cock." I took a deep breath as I felt the stirrings of my orgasm. "I am going to cum soon and I want you to pull back so I can jack it off into your mouth and watch as my cum fills it. I want to see my cum squirting out of my cock into your pretty, little, cock-sucking mouth." I was barely moving in and out now as Mary ran her tongue all around my cock and sucked on it.

"Fuck, here it cums!" I pulled back and Mary sat on her heals and opened her mouth, looking up at me expectantly. Whenever I saw this in porn, it reminded me of birds waiting for the worm. Well, I was going to give Mary mine.

"Ugh!" I jacked my cock as the first spurt went directly into Mary's mouth. She just stared up at me as I jacked my cock through another spurt, and another, and another. There were five or six great spurts and one I wasn't able to keep on aim as my knees buckled and all my muscles fired. It went across the side of her cheek and onto the floor

"Fantastic." When I was done I let go of my cock. Mary leaned back and opened her mouth to show me her catch. She then swallowed and grinned.

"What a breakfast!"

Then she leaned forward and licked the rest of my cum off my dripping cock. She grabbed it and sucked it even cleaner.

I fell back into my chair. "Wow, that was great, Mary."

Mary smiled and stayed on her knees. "So was that a good audition to get my job back?"

I groaned. "Mary, don't say that. You are very good at that job and had it without this."

"Yes, but it's more fun this way, isn't it?"

"Yes, that's for sure."

"We can play these games whenever you want at work, sir. I am just your sexual toy to fuck and suck my boss's cock."

"You are such a playful thing."

Mary smiled and stood up. "You have no idea how many things have been running through my mind since the hotel. I can't stop thinking of interesting scenarios for us."

"Well, we'll have to explore them, just to check them out."

"Yes, sir. May I get dressed, sir?"

"Yes, of course." I looked at the clock. "We have a little time before the family gets home, but I don't think we should try out another of your role-play scenarios."

"Okay." Mary started putting on her clothes and I watched with interest.

"Well, my position will be advertised starting about Wednesday, but if I can shortstop it, I will. We are allowed to do a rehire of excellent employees without having to advertise it."

"Oh, that's great. I will give my notice at my current job on Monday."

"Okay, good. Come by on Wednesday. I have a late meeting and then after that I can empty my balls again, you little slut."

Mary smiled as she finished dressing. "Yes, sir." She gave me a mock salute.

I stood and led her toward the front door. I reached down and palmed her ass. "I sure hope you don't get a boyfriend any time soon."

Mary grinned and leaned up and gave me a kiss. "If I'm happy under you, then I won't need one." She emphasized the "under you".

"You little minx. Your friends think you are an innocent goody-goody. Boy, are they wrong."

Mary hugged me. "They don't need to know."

"Well, I play with them from time to time, so we'll have to keep this quiet."

"Absolutely. No way do I ever want any of this getting out."

I kissed her on the lips. "See you soon, my perfect assistant."

"Yes, sir."

And with that she left. Wow! What an interesting development. I wasn't going to need much else besides her and my wife with Mary's imagination. Things were looking up. I would be able to cut back on some activities to ensure they remained quiet. Fantastic!

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12