The Loving Husband Ch. 25

Story Info
Ann finds an easy target for John.
5.6k words
4.74
9.8k
15

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The short synopsis of this story to date is included below, but reading the previous chapters may help.

This is the continuing story of a cuckquean, my wife, Ann. She had been reading cuckold stories on line and decided that she was a cuckquean, a kind of female cuckold. This was based on how enthralled and excited she became by imagining me having sex with other women. I was shocked, but she pursued it. She didn't show any tendencies toward the humiliation or denial part, but loved knowing I was having sex with other women. Apparently, this started with some voyeuristic tendencies about watching someone she was involved with have sex with another woman when she was in college, and now she got off on thinking I was having sex with other women. I didn't understand it, but she pursued it and I started doing so.

In the last chapter, Ann changed her mind about pulling back from our cuckqueen relationship. She invited Mary and Violet over and we had a sort-of office style sex scene that Violet captured on video. Mary was acting as my secretary and sucked my cock and then I fucked her. Then Ann joined in and I fucked her until I filled her with cum. Ann then made Violet suck the cum out of her pussy. And she made Mary film it so that she could watch it again later. It was great for me to see her let another woman again suck the cum out of her.

---

After that afternoon delight, we were interrupted by a call from the grandparents. We had a sick child. So, I never got to further enjoy the possibilities with Mary, Violet, and my wife.

Things were busy everywhere for a few weeks and then one day I came home from helping a guy build a deck and found Ann sitting on our deck having a glass of wine. The kids were running around the back yard with a couple of extras from the neighborhood having joined.

She looked at me and grinned like the typical Cheshire cat.

"What?" I was trying to imagine what this was about. There were kids present.

"I have a new mission for you."

"What's that?"

"I was down the street talking to Katy when she pointed over at Kim Oh's house. You remember her?" I nodded. Small Asian woman with nice tits and ass. "Katy said she hadn't seen Kim's husband in a while and that Kim seemed to be hibernating at her house."

"You went to see her." I knew she did, so it wasn't a question. It was statement.

"Of course. And it was very interesting. I went in and I could tell that she was sad. We went and sat in her kitchen, had a couple of glasses of wine, and she basically poured her heart out after I got her to open up. Apparently, her husband was from South Korea. She was born and raised here, but her parents are from Korea, so they had arranged for her to marry this guy. Only he didn't like it here and after a few years, left to go back to Korea. That was about 8 months ago. She refused to go, so she's waiting for the final divorce papers. Kim has been through all the different phases of this kind of life change and now is just sad and lonely.

"I invited her over here for a drink and she came over for a while and seemed to perk up. I walked her home and when we got there, I sat for a little longer. She told me that she had dropped a pearl earring down her master bedroom sink and needed some help to get it out. I started to say something, but her laptop was on one end of the kitchen table and it didn't go to sleep or lock or whatever you call it. Anyway, while I was starting to say something I bumped the mouse and guess what came up?"

"I have no idea." I was still wondering where this was going.

"Porn." My wife grinned at me. "And not just any porn, but WMAF, which I looked up and means White Male, Asian Female. She saw it come up, blushed, but admitted that she had not had sex since her husband left and she liked sex every day, so she watched some porn. I think alcohol really loosens her up. I asked her about the WMAF thing and she just closed the lid. But I had seen that there were descriptions like "Tiny Asian craves Big White Cock", and things like that."

"Wow! That's interesting."

"Yes, it is. She managed to change the subject back to her needing a handyman. I told her I knew of one and that I would send him over this afternoon."

I got the idea now. "Yeah? And who would that be?"

"You. With nothing on but a t-shirt and your baggy gym shorts."

"Why?"

"Because then you can crawl under the sink to retrieve that earring and let your baggy shorts ride up and allow her to see a nice, white cock."

"And then what?"

"Well, I told her to wear just her nice, silky robe, which was on the back of a kitchen chair, and that maybe the handyman, who I verified as a good fucker, could solve all her problems. I think she was going to ask how I knew that, but she was a little too drunk to get to that point of logic. And I don't think she remembers you, so she won't feel bad fucking my husband."

"Wait. You really had this kind of conversation with her? You're not just kidding?"

"Well, she is a lightweight and I had her a little drunk by then. Plus, she is horny as hell. I also noticed that there was a small, pink dildo near the end of the counter that she was probably using while watching porn. I know she thought it was hidden, but I could see it."

"How in the hell did you get all this done this afternoon? This sounds like you set it up."

"Well, it is in a way. I found out some things about her, got her drunk and talking, and made arrangements for you to fulfill her fantasy of a big, white cock. Also, you know how I can spot a submissive woman. She is one. She needs this to feel better about herself."

"Are you sure about this? Will she fall for this? What happens when she sobers up?"

"Just go over there and take charge. The videos all seemed to have the white male dominating the 'poor, little Asian girl'. If she has that fantasy, then you'll get to have some fun, come home and tell me, and maybe even film some later. If not, she'll just blush, tell you to leave, and you come home horny to me."

"That's what I call a win-win situation."

"Better hurry, then."

I immediately went up, took a shower since I was dirty from putting up the deck, and put on a clean t-shirt and a pair of very baggy basketball shorts. I came down and Ann came up, reached under my shorts, and grabbed my cock.

"Mmmm. She's gonna love this big, white cock."

"Let's hope so." It was already chubby.

I headed over to Kim's house and knocked on the door. She answered immediately. She was wearing a nice, silky robe, just like Ann told her to. Her nipples were little bullets.

"Hi, Ann told me you needed a handyman to retrieve an earring?"

"Yes, that's right." She put out her hand. "I'm Kim." She slurred her words a little, but backed up to let me in. Maybe she had some more alcohol to keep up her courage.

"I'm John. Where's the problem?" I grinned and looked down at her hard nipples and nice, bare legs.

"Right this way." Kim turned to lead me upstairs. I made sure to stay a little behind her and try to see what I could up under this robe.

As Kim led the way upstairs, I tried to get a peek, but didn't see much. From the way the robe fell over her ass, I was guessing that her ass was bare, but that could mean a thong, not naked.

We reached the master bathroom and once we entered, I could see where she had cleared out most of the things under the sink for me to work. I knelt in front and looked under there. It was a normal p-trap that I should be able to drop down and get the earring as long as it had a little weight and didn't wash through.

I decided to give her a shot of my cock, so I told her I was going to get under the sink and look closely. I turned onto my back and shimmied a little under there, avoiding the bottom cabinet lip. I put my knees at a 90-degree angle and made sure my baggy shorts slipped all the way up. I pushed them to one side and positioned my cock for her viewing pleasure. It was chubby from me thinking about her and hanging loose all the way over.

I then slid out a little and looked up at her. She was staring at my cock, hungrily. I pushed out a little further so I could sit up and she took her eyes off it.

"Everything okay?"

She was blushing. "Everything's pretty good."

I saw her glance again at my cock. I grinned at her. "See anything you like?"

Kim blushed again. "Uh, no, everything's - uh - I mean, no."

I went back under the sink and was able to take down the trap. Everything was hand tight and came free with a little work. She had put a bucket there and I had that under the trap as I dropped it. It captured almost all the water and anything in the trap, when I upended it. I pulled the bucket over closer to me and found the earring. I put the trap back on and turned both ends tight again. The plumber's tape that had been used last time looked good enough to seal again.

I slid out a little and found that Kim was staring at my cock again, and seemed fidgety. Just what I wanted.

I crawled out and got to my feet and she tried not to look down at my cock.

I handed her the earring. "Here. Why don't you run some water through the sink and I'll check to make sure there're no leaks."

I got back down and Kim turned to the sink. She turned on the water and I dried the two connections off with a rag and watched for any signs of a leak. I didn't see any. I then pulled my head out and looked straight up her robe. It was dark, but I could still make out her pussy lips. She was naked under the robe. I could also see that she was looking down at my cock again. My angle gave me just a glimpse of her face alongside her robe. I decided it was time to push it.

I crawled out and got to my feet again. "I don't see any leaks, but you should check under there the next couple of times you use it."

"Okay." She couldn't look me in the eyes.

"Why don't you rinse off the earring and make sure there's nothing wrong with it."

Kim moved up against the sink and ran some water over the earring. She grabbed something that looked like jewelry cleaner near the sink and moved it closer to the earring. After checking out the earring, she took a brush out of the jar of cleaner and brushed the metal portion.

I took this opportunity to drop my shorts and move up behind her. I lifted her robe and pressed my hard cock against her ass. She started and then froze. I pressed her against the sink, my cock nestling in the crack of her ass. I reached around and slipped my right hand in her robe to caress her tit.

I whispered in her ear. "Ann tells me you are in need of a hard fucking by a big, white cock. I'm here to take care of that."

"But - I - I didn't think she was serious."

She didn't sound sure, but she didn't move away. If I wasn't mistaken, she was even slightly wiggling her ass. "But she was." I started lightly pinching and playing with her nipple as I moved to hump her ass. "Now, is the earring okay?"

"Um - yes." She was having a hard time talking.

"Good, put it down." She did. I took her right hand and moved it behind her and onto my cock.

Kim let me place her hand on my cock and move it back and forth a little. She just let me do it, her breathing increasing. I then took my hand off hers and she continued to lightly stroke it.

"Are you ready to be a good little, Asian slut for a big, white cock?"

Kim moaned. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir."

I liked that sir bit. "Yes, sir, you will what?"

"Yes, sir, I will be a good Asian slut for your big, white cock."

"Excellent. I saw you looking at it earlier. Let's go into the bedroom where you can get an up-close look."

I took her by the shoulder and with a light push, turned her toward the bedroom. She followed my guidance and walked into it.

"Now, take off your robe, Kim." She just let it slip off her shoulders and onto the floor. She was naked. She also seemed to still be a little afraid of the situation, but her slight inebriation allowed her to go along. And I kept going. "Now get on your knees and get acquainted with that big, white cock that's going to plunder your pretty little Asian pussy."

Kim let out a little groan. I didn't know if that was a groan of acceptance, lust, or fear. But she got on her knees and put her hand back on my cock. She stared at it from about 6 inches until I pushed on her head. She leaned forward and opened her mouth. She slowly descended on about 4 inches of my cock, and her tongue went to work.

"That's a good girl, Kim. Suck that nice cock and get to know it." She bobbed on it. "You are a good cocksucker, my little Asian slut. I expect you to get better, though." Kim looked up at me and nodded. It appeared that she was fully into this now.

"Such a good cocksucker. Just what a big, white cock needs; a pretty, little Asian woman to do whatever it wants." I stroked her hair. "You are a very, good girl, Kim. I am very pleased."

Kim looked up at me and got this look of adoration in her eyes. It seemed she needed some cock, maybe a little dominance, and some approval of her as a sexual being. I peeled off my t-shirt and decided to move to the next step.

"That's a good girl, sucking my white cock so well." I pushed her head away from me. "Now it's time for you to get on the bed and show me that Korean cunt."

Kim scrambled to get up on the bed. She lay back and pulled her legs back and out, opening her pretty little pussy, the darker outer lips parting enough for me to see the bright, pink, wet inside. She was ready for sex now and had no qualms about opening up her legs.

I moved forward and knelt at the edge of the bed. "This looks like a delicious, wet, welcoming pussy. I think I'm really going to enjoy using it whenever I want."

Kim was leaning back on her elbows watching me closely. I put my hands on her two tits, squeezing them, kneading them. I moved them down over her stomach, past her belly button, and onto the small patch of hair she had left above her slit. She didn't take her eyes off me until I let a finger run over her clit. She took a quick breath, closed her eyes, and moaned.

"Please."

I could tell she was horny and desperate. "Please, what, my little slut?"

"Please, sir, just fuck me. I'm so fucking horny!"

I stood up, my cock bouncing. Her eyes were locked onto it. She really was sex-starved.

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her slit and then up over her clit. She moaned. I then lined it up with her opening and started pushing. It went in slowly. She was wet enough, but very tight. Of course, it had been a while since she had been fucked.

"Ooohhhh." She was moaning and enjoying it as I started thrusting in and out of her pussy.

I stopped and she looked up at me immediately. "What do you want my little plaything?"

"I want you to fuck me with that big, white cock and make my little Asian body cum - again and again."

"Who?"

"You, sir."

"Good answer."

And with that I grabbed her by her thighs, which were sticking straight up by now, and started pulling out a little slowly and then thrusting back in hard, making a loud slapping sound. I watched as her entire body bounced with each thrust, her titties looking like a wave was rolling over them. She groaned and within a minute was ready.

"Sir, may I cum?"

I was going to enjoy this little woman. She was fun and already had her fantasy in mind when I showed up. I was there to make sure she enjoyed it. "Yes, you little, Asian slut, you may cum."

And with that she spasmed and reached up to grab where my hands were on her thighs. She held tight as she jerked with each spasm and pulled us together very tightly for another - and another.

Finally, after about a minute of riding that out, she fell back, limp. My cock was still hard.

"Was that a good cum?"

"Yes, sir. That was wonderful."

"That's good." I pulled my cock out of her pussy. "Now you need to make this big, white cock cum. I'm going to lay down on the bed and you are going to worship it. Make love to it. Make it cum and swallow it all."

Kim sat up and I lay on the bed. She maneuvered herself around so I could lay flat on the bed and she could kneel between my legs. She looked up at me and grinned. "I love this big, white cock. I'm going to lick and suck this beautiful cock until I get all the cum out of your balls." She cradled my balls when she said that. She was definitely into the little role-playing.

Kim bent over and, with my cock in her right hand, ran it all over her face. "I love this cock." She kissed and ran her tongue all around it, from top to bottom, and all around the head. I was really loving her mouth.

She pulled back. "C'mon baby, give me that cum. Your little, Asian slut needs some cum."

With that she buried it about 6 inches deep into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, licking and sucking. She was really enjoying it and seemed to love to just suck cock.

She pulled up. "Please, sir, give me that cum."

And she went back to bobbing and licking my cock. I was in heaven as this hot, little thing really enjoyed sucking my cock. I was as hard as I could get and starting to feel the orgasm building. My cockhead was very sensitive by this point and pushing me toward a big explosion.

"I'm going to cum."

"Mmmmm," was all Kim got out as she continued sucking my cock. She was sucking the last three inches as she jacked me and she was licking the underside of my cock.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my hips jerked and I started shooting off in her mouth. I came and came. It was a major orgasm and I hadn't had one like that in a while. It was a combination of thinking about it for a while, playing with a new woman, dominating her a little, and having her act like a total slut while we were fucking.

I finally fell back as she pulled off my cock with a pop.

"See?" she held up my cock and grinned. "I didn't spill a drop of that delicious cum, sir."

"Get up here." I pulled her up to lay next to me.

"You are a delicious, little, Asian slut who can really suck cock."

"Thank you, sir."

She lay on her back and I was on my side next to her. I ran my hands over her cute tits with the very hard nipples. "I can't wait for the next time you suck my cock."

Kim sat up. "What? I thought this was just a one-time thing acting out my fantasy?" Even though she asked the question, there was the hint of a grin on her face.

"Oh, no." I pinched her right nipple and she squeaked. "You are my beautiful, little, Asian sex toy. You and I are going to have lots of fun."

She looked at me with questions in her eyes, but she didn't say a thing. I could tell she was thinking about it. A smirk started to show, just a little.

"You know you want it."

She finally lowered her eyes. "Yes, sir. Whatever you say, sir." She smiled as she dipped her head. She wanted this little role-play act to continue.

"That's better, my little slut." I ran my hand over her stomach and back up over both her tits. "Now, here's how it's going to work. I'm going to call you and tell you when I will be here and how I want you. You will give me a key, get into the room and position I asked for, and await your master's cock."

Kim finally looked at me and grinned, verifying that she would go along with this. "Yes, sir."

I got up and put on my shirt and shorts while she languished there, almost like that cat that ate the canary. She looked very contented and relaxed.

"You look very satisfied."

"I am, sir. Thanks to your big, white cock penetrating my tiny, Asian pussy." She grinned.

"I'm glad you like the dirty talk. That's really a turn on for me, too. I hope to continue it."

"Whatever you say, sir."

I shook my head and grinned. "Minx." I turned to go. "I'll call you soon."

"Yes, sir."

"But first, I need my key."

She slowly got off the bed and walked, naked, into the kitchen and retrieved an extra key she had there. Here tits and ass bounced in a most delectable way.

12