The Loving Husband Ch. 26

Story Info
A second Asian woman and a promise with Ann.
5.7k words
4.73
9.8k
11

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Loving Husband, Chapter 26

The short synopsis of this story to date is included below, but reading the previous chapters may help.

*

This is the continuing story of a cuckquean, my wife, Ann. She had been reading cuckold stories on line and decided that she was a cuckquean, a kind of female cuckold. This was based on how enthralled and excited she became by imagining me having sex with other women. I was shocked, but she pursued it. She didn't show any tendencies toward the humiliation or denial part, but loved knowing I was having sex with other women. Apparently, this started with some voyeuristic tendencies about watching someone she was involved with have sex with another woman when she was in college, and now she got off on thinking I was having sex with other women. I didn't understand it, but she pursued it and I started doing so.

In the last chapter, Ann told me that she knew that Kim Oh, a woman down the street from us who was separated from her husband, was ready to be fucked. She had plied Kim with a little alcohol and noticed that Kim was watching porn, specifically, WMAF (White Male Asian Female). Because of the way she acted, Ann felt she was ready to role play being dominated by a BWC (Big White Cock). I don't have a porn star big one, but I do have about 7-1 inches with good girth.

So Ann sent me down there, I fucked her with a little domination, and then set her up to play this role regularly. I also told her she was going to be my free use Asian slut. She was going to be my BLAST (Beautiful, little, Asian sex toy). I went back a second time and tested it and she really seemed to enjoy the roleplay.

-----

I was thinking I could wait until the next weekend before again visiting Kim and using her as my fuck toy. She liked it, I liked it, and Ann was dying to watch or film it. However, on Friday morning I got a call from Kim.

"John, I need to beg off for anything this weekend."

"What's going on?"

"My sister-in-law, well, at least the woman who is my sister-in-law until I get divorced, is coming over. She wanted to visit. She and my husband's brother are married, but she is also going through a divorce. She has not been happy for a while. Anyway, she is arriving early Friday, by about 3pm."

"Okay, we'll wait and see how it goes."

"What does that mean?"

I chuckled a little. "It means I may have to come over and use you regardless of who is there."

There was a long pause. Finally, Kim said, "Oh, god, I am freaked out but love the idea of you doing that in front of her. It's a great fantasy. I just don't know if I can go through with it."

"You don't have a choice. You are my free use pussy, got it?"

There was a deep breath and long sigh, and then, "Yes, sir."

I got a text from Kim about the time I got home from work. She said her sister-in-law Jen was there now. I pushed her to make arrangements for me to come over and visit her while Jen was there, but she was hesitant. I reminded her that I could come if I wanted and there was a long pause.

"I know," she said quietly.

"You could get Jen involved."

"I don't know. She has never talked about her sex life before."

"Just start pushing a little and see what happens. I'll come over at some point and introduce myself."

Again there was a pause before Kim said, "Yes, sir."

I grinned, knowing that by saying that she was admitting that she was turned on by the idea.

I told Ann about it and she reminded me that she needed to get involved soon with the filming of my escapades with Kim. She was horny as hell and wanted to watch me fuck her. We discussed how we could add that, but knew that it would have to wait for at least a couple more sessions with Kim. I told her about Jen and she grinned. She wanted to come over if I got to fuck Jen, too. I wasn't sure, but told her I would force the issue with Kim.

About an hour later, I entered Kim's house quietly. Her front door was not in the line of sight of the breakfast area of her kitchen. She had sent me a text saying that she and Jen were getting drunk and I could tell by her message that she was horny and thinking about our earlier conversation. I decided to see what was going on and if I could help her push the idea.

Kim and Jen were sitting at Kim's breakfast counter having wine. I could see that they were on their second bottle. I stopped to listen. I loved what I heard. Kim was starting to talk about me.

"Are you serious, Kim?"

"Yes. I'm serious, Jen. It's been going on for about three weeks."

"Three weeks? Really?"

"Yes. It's amazing. I realize now that my husband was a terrible lover and this guy is great."

I could see by peeking around the corner that Jen was watching her. "He's really good?"

"He's fantastic. He makes me cum and cum and cum."

Jen laughed. "Okay, I get it. I've never heard you talk like that about sex."

"We aren't talking about sex yet. That's just the result. But if you want to know, he has a great cock and really knows how to eat pussy."

Jen was holding up her hands. "That's too much information, Kim." She laughed some more. "I never expected to hear that you were having an affair."

"I'm not having an affair. We are just fucking. My divorce will be finalized any day now and I was really horny. I told you that this woman down the street that I know said she had a handyman who was more than just 'handy'."

Jen laughed and shook her head again. "Jesus, Kim, you are so different now."

"I am. What about you and your situation?"

Jen suddenly got quiet. "He left about three months ago. He said he couldn't stay here anymore and has already gone back to Korea."

Kim reached out and put her hand on Jen's. "I'm sorry, Jen. I know how it feels. I don't get those two."

"Me, neither." Jen suddenly shook her head. "But let's not discuss that, tell me about this guy."

Kim smiled and nodded. "He's great. He's white and has a very nice cock."

Jen laughed. "How did you meet him?"

"Like I said a woman down the street recommended him when I needed someone to fish an earring out of my bathroom sink. He came in, did that, and the next thing I know, we're in my bed fucking."

"You are certainly more open about this then I ever remember."

"I never had anything to be this open about."

Jen nodded for a few seconds. "Me, either."

Kim watched her for a moment. "I should tell you that we have a different kind of relationship."

I watched closely as Kim was about to explain this.

"Have you ever heard of free use pussy?"

"What? Free use? What does that mean?"

"Well, I was always curious about white men and had been watching some white male Asian female videos."

Jen interrupted her. "Wait, you mean porn?"

Kim ducked her head a little. "Yeeaaaahhhh." She drew that out sheepishly. "I was so horny since my supposed husband didn't care about sex and there were videos about Asian women hooking up with well hung white men. I was really drawn to the ones where the white guy takes charge and just fucks the Asian woman hard."

Jen looked away a little shyly. "Kim! I can't believe this."

"I know. Neither could I. I was shocked at how much this turned me on. I was obsessed with finding more videos like that. I think that this woman, Ann, caught a glimpse of my laptop screen because when she suggested it, I knew there was an underlying current in her words. Then, when this nice, white guy showed up and started flirting, I flirted back. Then we ended up in my bed and he fucked me so good."

Jen giggled, putting her hand over her mouth. She looked up, frowned a little, and asked "And the free use thing?"

"Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Yes." Jen seemed really interested now. She was really hitting the wine and she seemed a little drunk.

"Free use pussy means that he can come in at any time and fuck me. He has a key and can use me as he pleases."

"What? Are you nuts? What kind of relationship is that?"

"I told you. We don't have a relationship, we just fuck. It's actually very freeing. I had admitted to him that I loved the videos where the white male dominated the Asian female, so he said we would do the free use pussy thing. I love it. I'm so fucking horny just talking about it that I wish he would come in right now and fuck me right on this stool."

"Kim! What has gotten into you? Are you crazy? Do you know anything at all about him?"

"I know that he's a nice guy who wouldn't do this if he didn't think I wanted it. He takes care to fuck me really good and he knows how to push all my buttons."

"Jesus! I'm a little shocked, Kim. I can't believe this."

"Believe it." She took another sip of wine and it was quiet for a moment. "If you want, I can get him to fuck you, too."

"What?!? No way! I could never do that." Jen said the words, but she looked like she was squirming on her stool.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"About 2 months ago."

"And was it satisfying? Did you cum?"

Jen looked down into the glass of wine she was holding. She said quietly, "No."

Kim reached over and patted her on the shoulder. "Look. No pressure here, but I'm getting horny as hell talking about this." I could see Kim reach down below the level of the counter where I couldn't see what was happening. "I don't even wear panties any more in the hope that he'll come in and make me cum and cum and cum."

She must have pulled up her skirt and showed her pussy to Jen. Jen's eyes got wide and she put her hand over her mouth as she let out a gasp. "You are not the Kim I used to know. What a slut!"

She had said that a little in jest, but Kim knew she also meant it a little. She didn't care. "I am a slut. I'm John's free use pussy and cum slut. If he walked in right now I'd get down on my knees and start sucking his cock right here."

"Kim!" Jen put her hand over her mouth and looked around. I managed to make sure she couldn't see me.

"If I do, do you want to watch?"

"Watch you do, you know, oral sex?"

"Yeah, give him a blowjob, suck his cock. Yes, that."

"I don't think I know who you are."

I decided to walk in at that point. I went back to the front door, opened it and then closed it loud enough for them to hear. I walked in and found Kim grinning at me and Jen staring at me with an open mouth.

Kim glanced at Jen and then said, "It's good to see you, John. How are you?"

I grinned. "A little horny."

"Well, come over here and meet my soon to be ex-sister-in-law, Jen."

I started walking over there and Jen seemed to be in shock. She just gaped at the two of us and appeared unable to move from her stool. "Ex-sister-in-law?"

Kim continued. "Well, we married brothers, and since I am getting a divorce, it's soon to be 'ex'. And she's divorcing the other so we'll be double-ex." She grinned at that.

I got to the counter, stood between them and put out my hand. "I'm glad to meet you, Jen. I've heard absolutely nothing about you."

Jen grinned as she shook my hand and said, "I've heard quite a bit about you."

"Well, I hope it's all been good stuff. After all, Kim is quite the sexy, little package." When I finished saying that I reached down and gave Kim a slap on the ass.

Kim squeaked and grinned. Jen was staring at me. "Oh, yes, she told me that you two were, uh, a thing."

I looked directly at Jen. "A thing? No, that's not us. We just have hot, sweaty sex as Kim acts like the submissive little slut that she is."

Jen's mouth opened, but no gasp came out. She just stared at me. She finally said, "I think that's TMI. I don't need to know the details."

"But the details are the best part," I continued. "Maybe you really want to know more? Or would you like to watch?"

Jen blanched and stuttered through her words. "What? Watch? What are you talking about? No. I just -- I mean -- I think I should go upstairs." And with that she bolted from the room and went upstairs.

I looked at Kim. "Well, I guess I pushed too far, too fast."

Kim giggled. "I could tell she was horny as hell from the way she was moving her body when I told her about us, so she's just a little shy right now."

"Well, how about we go upstairs to your bedroom and leave the door open. That way she can hear and, if she gets curious, see us fuck."

Kim reached down and grabbed my cock. "I love it when you talk straightforward and dirty like that."

"I like it when you do it, too."

Kim grinned, stood up, grabbed my hand, and led me upstairs. Her bedroom was in the back and Jen was in the guest bedroom right across the hall. Her door was slightly ajar and I could see that she was laying on her bed as we passed.

Kim and I went into her bedroom. I stood at the base of her bed. "Take off all your clothes and then take off mine."

Kim pulled off her shirt, no bra. She dropped her skirt, no panties. She really was becoming a slut.

She came over to me and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it up and over my head. I bent over to make it easier. She knelt and grabbed the bottom of my shorts. She yanked on them and they went all the way to the floor. I wasn't wearing anything under my clothes either.

I looked over at the open door and hoped that Jen could hear most of this. I spoke a little louder than I had to. "Suck my cock, Kim. You are such a great, little cock-sucker."

Kim grinned up at me and started sucking. She was good. She could get about 5" into her mouth, but it was the way she paid attention to everything and her enthusiasm that made her blowjobs so good. She really got into worshipping my cock. Once she got me fully hard, she leaned back. "I love your cock, sir. It's the best cock that I've ever sucked or been fucked with."

I nodded at her and looked at the door. No indication of Jen. Oh, well. Time to fuck.

"Bend over the end of the bed. I'm going to fuck that tight, little, Asian pussy now, slut."

"Yes, sir." Kim scrambled into position. She looked so delicious like that. Her tight, small ass sticking out; her legs spread so that I could see her blood-engorged pussy lips showing.

"You have such a cute, fat-lipped, closed pussy. Your lips get fat and full of blood, but they stay closed. I love how they look all freshly shaved and puffy."

"Thank you, sir. I wanted to be nice and smooth for you."

I knelt behind her. "I need to have a quick taste." I bent over and licked her from her clit to her asshole. She moaned. "I'm going to have to start your anal training soon. We need to go shopping and get you some butt plugs and some nice lube." Kim groaned and arched her back some more. I licked her asshole, rimming her lightly as I stimulated all the nerve endings around that little hole.

I then stood back up and moved my hard cock forward. I glanced quickly to the left and noticed a slight movement along the jamb of Kim's bedroom door. I wasn't sure, but I was hoping that it was Jen. I pushed into Kim's pussy and she groaned.

"Oh, fuck, I love your cock."

I started thrusting hard. "Your pussy is so nice and tight. I'm going to fuck you every chance I get, you little Asian cum slut." I was pounding up against her ass, making a nice slapping motion. Kim was moaning. "Keep moaning you little slut. You are a noisy fuck."

"Yes, sir. I am a noisy fuck. I can't help it when you are fucking me so good."

I grinned and glanced over to the side. Jen was there. She was so intent at staring at where my cock was ravaging Kim's pussy, that she forgot she was slightly visible. I could see that she had a hand under her skirt and was frigging herself. Nice!

"Sir, may I cum?"

"Yes, my little cum slut, you may cum all over my cock."

"Cumming!" Kim started shaking and jerking as I fucked her. I felt like I wasn't close to cumming. I just kept slamming into her until she seemed to collapse.

"Nice orgasm, slut." I pulled out. "What am I going to do with this big, hard cock?"

Kim pulled herself up on the bed slowly. Between the alcohol and the fucking, she was looking exhausted.

She walked over to the doorway and peeked over to where Jen was.

She turned and held her index finger to her lips, telling me to stay quiet. "Look."

I tiptoed across the hall and we could both see Jen laying on top of the covers, curled up facing away from us. Kim looked up at me with concern on her face. She pointed back to her bedroom and gave me a little push. She wanted me to stay in there. I figured she was going to comfort Jen.

I went back to the bedroom and lay down. Maybe it was too much, too fast, so I was going to have to go home and relieve my balls with my wife. Well, Ann wouldn't mind. Although, she was hoping that she could get to film and join in with Kim very soon.

As I lay there, I could hear murmurings in the other room from the two ladies. I just lay there, my cock softening due to lack of attention. I got up to get dressed, figuring my day was over, when Kim came back into the room.

"You want to leave?" Kim asked, as she took in the fact that I was holding my pants.

"I guess we are done, right?"

"Well, not quite." Kim moved to the side and gently pulled Jen into view in the doorway. "Jen hasn't had any fun yet."

Jen grinned and looked at the ground. She was wearing just a silky robe and her nipples were little bullets. I held up my hands, palms up, questioningly and said, "Well, is there something you want?"

I could see her eyes glance down at my dangling cock and then back up at my eyes. "I was just surprised and shocked while ago. I didn't expect you to start getting so explicit." She glanced over at Kim. "Kim and I have known each other since college, so we've seen each other have sex. It's just been a long time since I was so open with it. Since college."

"Is that right? You've seen each other have sex?"

"Yes, a couple of times. We saw each other bring back boys at college and have sex."

"You mean you watched each other get fucked."

"Yes, sir. Get fucked."

"Did you ever have a threesome?"

Jen glanced at Kim, who grinned and nodded to her. "Yes, we did. We had a good time in college, although not with such good lovers, as Kim has told me." She looked over at Kim again. "Kim started dating her husband senior year and introduced me to his brother and we stopped. They were too uptight about sex and I think I began reflecting that. I forgot how much fun it could be until I heard you two a few minutes ago."

I nodded. "That's a nice history lesson." I turned to Kim. "Interesting that I never heard about this before. You seemed to be new to just getting fucked."

Kim looked at me directly this time. She didn't lower her eyes. "It didn't seem relevant at first. I guess it is now."

I nodded. "Good. At least you guys are not completely new to the concept and I'm not totally corrupting you."

Kim looked at Jen and grinned. "No, you are not corrupting us. You are fucking us."

I nodded with a smile and turned to Jen. "Now what is it you want?"

"I want to fuck you." She said it as demonstrably as she could, emphasizing the word 'fuck'. "I want what Kim has. I want a fuck-buddy where I don't have to worry about relationships, or taking care of anyone. I just want to have fun again. I'm tired and lonely and I was never so lonely as I was in my marriage."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

I put my left hand out and she walked and took it in her right. "How do you want it? Do you like it like Kim? Hard, dirty, and treated like a cum slut? Or something else?"

Jen looked at the ground for a second. Then she looked up and I could see her face reflect her thoughts as she came to a decision. "I want to be free use pussy, like Kim. I've never felt that. I want you to come and use me whenever and however you want. I want to be fucked and fucked. I want to make up for lost time and enjoy my body being used. I don't care if you bring other people, but I want to be fucked a lot. I think in the back of my mind, I've always wanted more sex."

12