The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 04

Story Info
Vasu deflowers Kameswari, Jagati’s daughter.
3.6k words
4.19
4.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lucky Bastard - Vasu 4

(Vasu - Kamu Contd.)                            

By: Vasu             

Vasu deflowers Kameswari, Jagati's daughter.

-x-x-x-x-

Vasu He has been more excited and is not in a position to retain any more. "Kamu.. oh my.. my.. sssssss.... I can't hold now.. I am coming.. yes..it is coming.. aaaahhhhh....Mmaaaa..." and he shot his hot sperm in Kamu's mouth.

For kamu it is so sudden that...she is not in a position to say or do anything; as she is thinking his load fell in her throat. It is for the first time for kameswari... the taste of it was something odd and averting for her. The strong odors of his semen made her nausea. "Ooooooaakk..." she said and pulled his penis out of her mouth. But almost 3/4th of it entered or rather say slipped through her throat into her stomach. The remaining fell on her body.

"ahhh... so odd your thing is.. don't know how mom swallows it... chee..." she said wiping her mouth with her voni. She even cleaned inside of mouth with the cloth. She took a glass of water and gurgles her mouth; and without looking at him she moved out. Her cloths and body are stinking.. The odor is still so strong.

She had a fear that her mom may recognize the smell of it; she directly went in the bathroom, drenched her cloths, had a bath and came out.

Her mom asked "kamoo.. what happened...why did you had bath at this hour...?" she enquired. Kameswari knows her mother may ask about her bath she said "mom.. it.. it..is...my.. periods...."

Her mother understood that her daughter had periods and said... "OK..OK.. take full rest.."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

This is the end part; what you have read in the previous episode. Now come to the present one.

Kamesari had her bath and she said that her menses have started when her mother had asked for her bath at this hour.

She lay in her bed and thinking about what had transpired between her and Vasu.

There came a smile on her lips. Slowly her body is getting heated up. She imagining about Vasu's dick in her mouth and his shooting his jism in her throat. 'How odd it was..' she thought. Suddenly her body shuddered; as she is thinking; now she is relishing the taste of his semen on her tongue. Unknowingly she made a sound of 'plop' as if enjoying the taste of it. Then also realized that the odd odor had turned into sweet aroma; she inhaled deeply as if want to enjoy the smell of it.

The more she is thinking about Vasu and his penis, there emerged tingles in her. Automatically her hand went on her swollen mound over her lehanga. The other hand went on her breasts. Once she looked at her sister Raji; who is sleeping on the same bed. Finding her sister in sound sleep she started massaging her vulva with her finger. She decided to have his pole again in her mouth next day. Once she came to that decision she had sound sleep.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day evening as soon as Raji had gone down after her coaching; Kameswari went to the door looking out of the door her sister going down. She already told her sister that she'll be staying late and inform this to her mother. Once confirmed that her sister had gone down; she closed the door and came to Vasu.

Vasu is looking at her as he didn't know what she is up to. As he is looking at her Kamu knelt in front of him and pulled his pajama down. It slipped at his ankles as it had elastic waistband. There it is, Vasu's penis in flaccid state. She took it in her right fist handles it this way and that way, then pulled its foreskin back. His purple knob is in front of her. Her eyes shone seeing it.

Now Vasu's penis is gaining energy. It slowly started inflating. Kamu took out her tongue and touched his knob with it. Then she showered kisses on it and then slowly looking at him smilingly ran her tongue around it. By the time it had its sufficient energy and stood erect. Though not very stiff; but it is erect. Kamu now rotating her tongue all around now and then poking her tongue on his tiny piss hole..

"Aaaahhh.. Kamoooo... mmm.." Vasu pressed her head to his crotch pushing more of his dick in her mouth. All these things she is doing by witnessing her mother performing on him. Apart from that her natural instincts are also guiding her. She ran her right palm over his thigh, while with the other she took his testicles in her fist and stirring the same.

On the other hand Vasu shoving is member in Kamu's hot mouth with his one hand he is playing with her boobs now and then pinching her taut nipples. Whenever her nipples are pinched Kamu moans sweetly and slurps the juices emerging from the cock sucking. Now she is savoring the taste of his dick. She tries her best to take more of his penis in her mouth. But; alas, of the 8 inches of his length she could hardly take 4 or 4 1/2 inches only.

Whenever Vasu's dick head is touching her inner throat 'ough..ough' she coughs takes it out then again slips it in her mouth and sucking. Vasu is enjoying this game he never expected that, this shy and introvert girl can be so bold. He started his dick deep in her mouth.

Finally show had come to an end. "aaaaaahhhhhh.... Kamoo.. my sweet girl" he mumbled and shot his hot honey in her mouth. Today she being ready for the same she took it almost all in her mouth willingly expect two or three globs. The girl who averted the smell of semen in her mouth yesterday; she is enjoying today.

The last two three globs she took it in her left palm and keenly looking at it slowly touched the semen with her tongue; understanding the taste of it and then licks her palm thoroughly. Still some of his sperm is smeared in her palm which she rubbed it on her naked breasts pinching her own nipples.

"Very tasty; yesterday it was sudden so I could not enjoy it. But today...." she stopped for a while and continued.... "Now I know why mom; more the times asks you to release it in her mouth. Yes.. very very tasty..." she says and gets up; adjusting her dress properly.

By the time Vasu grabs her again and made her lie on the bed and he is about bend over her; she asks... "Vasu what are you doing...? Leave me.. mom may come..."

"No kamoo.. it is very difficult for me.. see this fellow how he is hopping to enter in you..."

"Oh Vasu.. no.. not now.. it is already time.. if I am still late mom may come to find out... and if she finds us she will kill you and me..." she pushing him said.

"But.. Kameswareee.." he tried to lay her on the bed. "Wait.. wait... listen first... after witnessing you and mom; I too turned horny.. I also wanted to enjoy the fun of this game... you don't know how I controlled myself by seeing you and also hearing my friends who were enjoying with their BFs" she stopped to breath and continued again "day after tomorrow mom is leaving to visit Dad at the village, along with Rajee. You come by 12.30 pm or so... by the time mom leaves then.... Ok.." she said and giving a flying kiss moved out of his room. As she reached the steps she saw her mother coming up... 'Thank god I am saved..' she thought and went down along with her mother.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Aaaahhhhh...vasooo...mmmm...do it..yes like that shove your tongue deep my vulva.. aaaahhhh" Kamoo moaning with excitement humping her pussy over Vasu's mouth.

"mmmm.. Kamooo.. what a lovely vagina yours is...aaaahhh... so lovely.. and your pussy lips are so tender.. like rose petals.. ah what an aroma it is emanating..." Vasu sniffed her choot; while his both palms are on her young fleshy buttocks and mauling them; now and then running his two fingers all along her ass crack.

Kameswari is enjoying his ministrations on her young body.

-x-x-x-x-

As planned Vasu came at 1 pm; on the scheduled day.. By the time he came Jagadamba had left along with her younger daughter Raji. Kameswari is eagerly waiting for him. She is very horny and also tense with excitement. She is going to get fucked today. The day for which she has been eagerly waiting..

She heard a lot about the joys of fucking with her friends with their BFs. In recent she is witnessing her mother enjoying the carnal pleasures with the tenant Vasu.

Then only she had decided to get that joy from Vasu who is hardly 4 0r 5 years elder to her. When her mother can enjoy herself why not she? Though; she was shy with Vasu in the beginning; slowly opened up; and with her mother's permission coming to his room for commerce coaching.

That day as soon as he came her heart danced with over joy. Though feeling shy she took him in and made him sit on her cot and boldly started opening his trousers. She pulled it down and saw the bulge under his under garments. She pulled the under garments also to his knees. There stood his most precious jewel, in semi erect state. Vaus didn't' expect that this young girl who was so shy and timid to talk also can turn so bold with him.

He himself opened his shirt and threw it on the bed. Now he was totally naked below his waist. Above the waist he is only in sleeveless vest. After doing this Kamu pulled her half saree (Voni) and seductively looking at him and biting her lower lip started opening her blouse hooks.

Vasu withheld his breath and looking at her blouse. Teasing him; one by one she unhooked all her hooks and pulled her blouse aside. She didn't ware bra. Her fine sweet lemons jiggled. Her breasts were so smooth as if they are of satin. They are like mini tombs and a peak at the zenith. Her areolas were of light brown and her taut nipples were in dark brown. Though he pressed her boobs before over the blouse, but, this is for the first time that he is seeing them total naked.

Vasu was mesmerized looking at them. He extended his hand to touch them.

"Sshshshshshsh...." She made sound and put her forefinger on her lips as if asking him to maintain silence. Vasu pulled his hand back and looking at the girl. Stretching her hands back she removed her blouse. As she stretched her hands back her twin globes swelled forward.

Kameswari teasing him put her hand on her on the knot of her lehanga. Vasu felt as if his breath is stopped. With excitement his heart is pounding. With a quick action Kamoo pulled her knot; and her lehanga fell at her ankles. She had a petticoat under.

She alluringly smiling at him put her hand on the petticoat. Vasu thought she will pull the knot of her petticoat also. But she pushed her right hand under the petticoat through waist side, first she cupped her swollen mound and then scratching there with her fingers. Vasu was eager, whether she had panties inside or not. Did she has hair or is it smooth. How her cunt lips would be.... He is thinking.

Vasu felt his heart beat is increased by her actions. With her left hand she took her left breast and pressing it she is scratching her mound. Vasu's mouth was dry and then came a lot of saliva in his mouth. After five minutes or so her show ended and she pulled the knot of her petticoat. It fell at her ankles. Kamu was totally nude under.

Vasu was fascinated to see her pussy. It is so fair, smooth, swollen and her lips are thin attached each other, he could see a pencil thick line as her crack. 'It is so cute' he thought and remembered his cousin Uma's pussy, whose virginity he took. Not only that; he also lost his virginity to her. Even Uma's pussy is not so fascinating' he thought.

Now it had become unbearable for him. He jumped on Kamoo and took her in his lap. She hilariously laughed at his eagerness. Keeping his both hands on her beasts, pressing them wildly, started kissing all over her face.

"aaaaaahhhhhh...mmmm.. Vasoo... slo...w... ah you.. ar..e.... hur...mmmm..ting.....me..." she coed in his ear, while she herself hugging him.

Then he made her lay on her back, entered in between her thighs. She eagerly opened her thighs for his access. Vasu adjusting himself between her thighs took out his tongue and touched her rose petals with it. The moment his tongue tip touched her petals her waist rose a foot high in the air.

Then there began their game of licking and sucking. The more he is sucking her hot virgin vulva; the more her pussy is releasing the cunt juices.

Vasu eagerly slurping every drop released by her honey pot and running his palm all over her smooth thighs..

"aaahhh.... Vasu... it is so good.. oh god.. I am in the heaven.. yes.. vasu..do it..do it.. like that... yes.. yes..." Kamu mumbling herself; thrusting her cunt over his willing mouth.. "Aaaahhhhh...vasooo...mmmm...do it..yes like that shove your tongue deep my vulva.. aaaahhhh" Kamoo moaning with excitement humping her pussy over Vasu's mouth.

And finally after this sucking and eating her pussy; Kamu reached her first climax of the day.

Both were exhausted and slumped on the bed.

15 minutes later when they regained their breath and strength; they looked at each other and smiled. "Kamu did you enjoyed...?" Vasu asked her. She felt shy for his question and lowering her head she nodded.

Vasu made her lay on her back and kissing all over her face and running his palm on her one boob asked "shall we start the actual game...?"

Actually she is eager to enjoy the game. She looked at his raging dick and running her palm on her swollen pussy said.... "I am eager Vasu... but.. afraid..."

"Afraid.... Why...?"

"My friends say that it pains a lot.. and yours is so big... most of my friends say that their BF's is around 5 1/2 or 6 inches and having a thickness of brinjal....once I tried to insert my forefinger.. but it hurt a lot...."

"Oh... Kamoo.. how innocent you are.. See this is one time pain... you yourself say that your friends are enjoying.. if not today tomorrow or whenever you fuck for the first time this pain is inevitable... so why not today..." he sucking her nipple said.

Kameswari was silent for a while and she widened her thighs and said... "Ok.. as you said.. why not today..... I'll bear the pain for the pleasure I get later..."

"That's my girl..."

"My girl.... What do you mean by that...?" she asked.

"I dunno... it just came out of my mouth..."

"Oh..." she said and come do what you want to do... fuck me.. but be gentle...pl..."

"Don't you worry; if the pain is more.. tell me I'll stop... ok..."

She didn't say anything. Simply nodded her head in yes..

Vasu still widened her thighs and gave a kiss on her tender pussy and licking that area... he inserted his tongue. The moment his tongue touched her pussy kamu's waist rose afoot high in the air. For a while he licked and lapped her pussy inserting his tongue as he did a few minutes before.

To be precise Kamu is so eager that she wanted to enjoy the joys of copulating... said "Vasu do it...."

Vasu widened her pussy lips with his left hand fingers and holding his member in his right hand rubbed knob from bottom to top and top to bottom. Unknowingly Kamu raised her buttocks. Vasu gave a thrust of his hard dick into her. The knob splitting her entered in her tight sheath.

"sssss....hhhhaaaaa....Vasoooo..." she whimpered with pain.

"Is it paining...?" she nodded her head in 'yes'.

"Want me to stop....?"

"No.. do it.. let the pain part be finished..." she raised her waist up. With this his dick entered some more in her choot.

"Mmmmmm...." She groaned in pain again.

Vasu stopped and started kissing her earlobes and her face took her lips in his, sucking and playing with her boobs. This continues for three or four minutes. The pain in kamu had subsidized. She felt some tingling sensation in her vagina. She wriggled her ass.

Vasu too felt some tingling sensation on his dick. He understood that she is secreting. It is at this time Kamu wriggled her ass. Seeing Kamu wriggling her ass Vasu pulled his member slightly out and gave a slow push. Another inch of his penis entered in.

He felt an obstruction at his dick head. He understood what it is.. it is her hymen membrane obstructing him to go further. 'Oh god.. it is her hymen.. My god.. how lucky I am.. yes. I am a Lucky Bastard otherwise how can it be possible that he has already tore his cousin Uma's hymen and now he is going tear the hymen of this young girl Kamu.

"Kamooo.." he called her.

Kameswari who is enjoying his penis in her vagina opened her eyes looking at him asked... "Yes.. Vasu.. what....?"

"Kamu.. do you feel the obstruction for my entry in you...?"

"Yes...."

"Do you know what it is..that is obstructing....?"

She felt shy for Vasu's question. She knew what it is.. which she learned from her slut friends. She blushed. Her cheeks turned red with shy. Feeling shy she hid her face in vasu's chest.

By her shyness Vasu understood her answer. "Kamu.. I am going to push me dick forcefully to enter in you... there will be searing pain in your vagina.. please bear... then there is only happiness and joy throughout your life.. are you ready..."

Kamu showing courage; nodded her head in 'yes'..

Vasu pulled his member till its head and gave a strong push. "Aaaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaaaaaa...hhhhhaaaaaaaa.. champavu... (killed me...) she screamed.

Vasu stopped again and did the same what he did a few minutes before. He also felt some hot fluid flowing over his dick. It is her blood. Full five to six minutes he played with her boobs, soothing her and kissing her all over her face.

His ministrations were so soothing to her that; she felt tingling sensation in her pussy. She is relaxed. Once her pain is subsided she wriggled her buttocks again giving an indication to Vasu to continue.

"Can I start...?" Vasu kissing her beautiful eyes asked.

She wriggling her ass squirmed under him. Tightly embraced him.. Her soft hillocks crushed under his chest. Now she herself is rubbing her breasts on his chest. Vasu seeing her situation gave a push of his member in her.

"ssss.....mmm..... pain..." she said

"It is momentary. The main hurdle is over... now there is only paradise for you.. to enjoy it..." he pinching her nipples, and nibbling her earlobes said.

She nodded her head. Slowly Vasu started moving his body to and fro. Within tow three minutes, now kamu is also moving her waist up. After five minutes of this; she started raising her waist with speed; and also moaning with excitement.

Vasu increased his tempo. "aaaaahhh my god.. what a lucky man I am kamoo that I am fucking the mother and daughter...

She raising her bum up retorted.. Not a lucky man you bastard.. you are a lucky bastard.. only bastards fuck mother and daughter..."

"Yes; what you say is correct.. but I'll become total bastard when I fuck you and your mother together on the same bed.

"yes.. do.. I am like what you do.. but fuck me first.. it is itching more deep in me... fuckkkkk....fuck...' she said. Then continued their fuck session for full 20 minutes..

Yes... Vasu fuck...fuck me hard as you fuck my mother... yes.. go deep.. still deep... oh vasu.. I am on the verge of reaching my orgasm.. yes.. yes,, I am finished.." Kamu said... and reached her orgasm.

Vasu continud his strokes for another 10 minutes and he too reaching his climax discharged hi warm semen in Kamu's choot; losing all his energy he slumped on her body.

Kamu's mom didn't came that evening. She said to her daughter "Kamoo.. my dear; there is some problem arisen with the bus we are travelling. Don't know whether it starts today or not. So going back to dad.. I'll come tomorrow. Be careful if you are afraid ask Vasu to sleep in the house"

"What mummy what are you talking... I being young and alone; how can I ask him to sleep in the house.. no.. I won't do it... Dot you worry I'll spend the night. But please start early.. Ok.." she said. Her mom is proud of her daughter.

That night Kamu enjoyed with Vasu two more times. Once he took her in doggy style and the other time he asking her to ride over and fuck him. Early morning at 5'O cock Vasu slipped out of her house to his room and slumped.

So dear readers this is how lucky bastard Vasu's another experience.. How he deflowered Kameswari during the absence of her mother. What happened later is a different story which we'll learn in our next episodes.

12