The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 05

Story Info
Vasu enjoying jagati's elder daughter mahi.
5.6k words
4.85
3.3k
5

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lucky Bastard - Vasu 5

(Vasu - Mahi)

By Vasu

Dear readers, let us see what is happening with Jaadamba at the village. Here she hugged her husband and kissing him said "dear I want to say something please, listen carefully"

"Yes, dear tell me.." he kissing his wife's cheek asked; fifteen minutes before they finished their normal fuck session. He being pot bellied from last few years he is enjoying his wife in doggy fashion. Always bending her on her fours and taking her from back. Another point is his is when erects hardly 4 1/2 to 5 inches only. She being a horny lady; doesn't get any sexual satisfaction from him.

And the result we have seen that she developed relationship with her tenant Vasu. They both are indulged in sex from last 4 months.

"Dear.." she said looking at her husband "this time I didn't had my periods.."

"How many days back..?"

"20 days back; having doubt, when I did strip test it is showing positive.." she said and acted as if afraid.

"You mean.." her husband looking at her doubtfully asked "you.. you.. are pregnant?"

Jaadamba silently lowered her head.

"Oh god... I'll come along with you we will get it abortion..."

"No dear this time I want to keep it.. I don't want this child to be abortion. I don't know why I have a feeling that this child is a male child... let us know the gender of the child first.. please wait up to that."

He was thoughtful for some time and then said "if it is a male child and if keep it; what our relations and neighbors will say.. we have already married one daughter and the second is ready to be married... in such circumstances..." he stopped gain.

"The hell with relatives and neighbors... they are not feeding us... and it is our wish that how we live or how many children we have.. we can feed and give good life our children. Can't we...?"

He was thoughtful again and finally said OK... keep the baby whether it is male or female... I don't want to risk your life by getting abortion at later stage" he said..

"Thank you dear.. I am so happy.. she said and putting her hand between is thighs held his penis and started moving it up and down. In two or three minutes it stood erect and Jagadamba allowed her husband to fuck her again that night to please her husband.

-x-x-x-x-x-

"Oh Vasoo.. my dear boy..oh god.. how happy I am... my young lover.. thank you very much... thank you..." saying these Jagadamba is showering kisses all over Vasoo's face, and body.

"Oh Jagati why you are so excited..? What is the matter let me also know..." Vasu responding to her kisses asked.

"My sweet Vasu.. I am pregnant now.. my hot lover boy. And you are the father of this child.." she took his hand and keeping it on her belly said.

"Whaaaaaaaaaattttttt...?" Vasu shouted.

'Yes Vasoo.. you are going to be a father soon.." she hugging him said. Vasu was elated. First he didn't believe but as she said again and again he believed her and happy that he will be father soon.

Jagadamba was not satisfied with this; during the third month of her pregnancy she met her doctor and confirmed that the child is male child. Her happiness new no bounds..

She organized a celebration called 'seemantham' a formality celebrated in Telugu houses by the family of pregnant ladies. And she invited her neighbors, friends and also her elder daughter's in-laws. This created a problem with her elder daughter's in-laws.

Jagadamba's elder daughter Maheswari is a young and charming girl of 20 years lke her other sisters Kamu and Raji. When she was 18 she is married and is in her in-law's house now.

Her in-laws want a grandchild quickly but even after 2 years of marriage Maheswari didn't get pregnant. So her in-laws were sour about hr. it is in this situations Jagadamba getting pregnant caused more problems to her daughter. Scolding her and making fun of her by saying she is a barren lady... and not only that if she didn't get her pregnancy, her in-laws threatened her that her husband will give divorce to her and get married again. By this Maheswari was disturbed and came to her mother and explained everything.

Seeing her daughter's plight Jagadamba was also worried. But she didn't lose her temper. Coolly she thought. She called her daughter and son-in-law to her house to stay for few days. And one day she took Maheswari to their family doctor and got examined both wife and husband.

That evening when results have come by seeing Mahi's husband's result both mom & daughter were shocked.

The doctor said that Maheswari is normal, there is no problem with her; but...her husband is not producing sperms. In medical term it known as 'Azoospermia'. Doctor said.

"Can there will be any chances by using medicines" Jagadamba asked where as her daughter sat silently.

"See Jagadamba.." the middle aged doctor said "if the sperms are weak, we can strengthen it by medicines or sperm count is less we can increase the count by medicines, but when he is not producing sperms at all... sorry there is no chance of your daughter getting pregnant by him"

"Any other alternative...?"

"Yes, "Artificial Insemination"

"You mean to say...."

"No; not directly involving in sex, other healthy man's sperm is injected. Most of the doctors arrange the sperm through donors" she said.

Both mother and daughter came home.

-x-x-x-x-x-

"Mahi, what will you say...? Want to go for artificial insemination" Jagadamba asked her daughter.

"No maa.. I don't want that type of child. Don't' know what sperm they inject... I read in news papers that rogues, low class people and even beggars are donating blood and sperms for money... don't know whose sperm doctors inject in me. No I don't' want..." Mahi said firmly.

"Then...?"

"I think it is my fate.. accept the destiny...whatever is written here that will happen.." she ran her hand on her forehead her voice was gloomy.

"No.. I don't allow my daughter's marriage is to be ruined, let me think.." Jagadamba said.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day after Raji and Kamu had gone to school and college she called her daughter Maheswari and they both sat in front of the TV. It is around 11 in the morning.

"Mahi. My dear.. listen carefully..." and she whispered something in her daughter's ears.

"Whaaaaaatttttt... mummy do you know what you are telling.." Mahi yelled with anger "you are asking me; your daughter to sleep with someone.." Her face turned red with anger.

"Not someone dear. It is our tenant Vasu... he is young, healthy and also belongs to a good family... I am sure you will get a healthy baby with him...

But maa..it is wrong.. I'll be cheating my husband..."

Listen baby... be cool and think cool.. your husband can't give you motherhood. Becoming a mother is bliss I don't want you to miss it" her mother said,

"But.. mom..."

"Mahi; do you know whose child I am carrying..? Now I am in fourth month of pregnancy. Father of this child is Vasu."

"Maaa..." Mahi looked at her mother with shock.

"yes Mahi.. it is a fact.. Now-a-days your father is not satisfying me in bed. As age came over him his penis has shrunk to a small size; apart from that his potbelly...in such situation one day accidentally I have seen Vasu's; then the rest you can understand... I'll tell you one thing Vasoo's LUND is full eight inches.. once I measured...

"What maa eight inches.. is any one's such big...?" she asked in surprise. Her husband's is hardly 5 to 5 1/2 inches and the thickness is like a bhendi a vegetable.

"And remember the satisfaction it gives is unimaginable..." Mahi's mother said.

-x-x-x-x-x-

That evening Jagdamba again enquired about her decision. That afternoon Mahi gave a thought in it. If she says no then she has to face a wreath at her in-laws house. On the other side if she gives child her life will be joyous. No one knows about her husband's weakness. If this happens in discreet then there will not be any problem... she thought.

"I am afraid maa..." she said slowly.

"Mahi beta believes me; I'll take care of everything. Have confidence in me" she convinced her daughter. Mahi had accepted.

"When did you had your last menses" Jagadamba asked her daughter. Mahi told her.

"Voon.. now listen carefully... from today onwards you and your husband will stay here. You have to convince your husband that I am consulted an Ayurvedic doctor for treatment. After taking the medicine; he has to enjoy you all these days... can you convince him to stay here..."

"Yes maa.. I can... but what about kamu and Raji..." she expressed her doubt.

From day after tomorrow onwards they are having Christmas holidays. I'll send them to your dad. Then you are total free to enjoy with Vasu. He is such a virile man that, I am sure within one month you will be carrying a baby. Good luck to you..."

"Thank you maa.. you are such a lovely mom.." Mahi said and hugged her mother.

-x-x-x-x-x-

With excitement and thumping heart Mahi slowly entered into Vasu's room. There in the room is a queen sized cot with a thick mattress on which, a white bed sheet is spread. On the table, in a plate two three varieties of fruits are kept. In another plate some sweets and at the side of it, a flask, which is full of hot milk are kept. At the side of it re two glasses are kept. It appears the room is decorated for the first night of newlywed couple.

Mahi wore red border white saree; with matching blouse, her long hair woven in to a loose single braid; she put jasmine mala in her braid. When she is climbing the steps; the movement of her fleshy butt is a treat to the eyes.

In the room Vasu is in pajama and lalchee. (Long knee length shirt) seeing Maheswari coming in with shy in her face, 'eyes are wide and beautiful' he thought. Then he observed her from head to toe.

Observing Mahi's Beautiful eyes, sharp nose, smooth cheeks, thin pink lips, long neck his mind said 'she is beautiful'. Her heavy beasts jetting out through the saree and blouse.. 'She has tight firm boobs' he thought then looked below her waist. She has slim waist and found that her healthy thighs protruding through her saree. He looked at her feet. Fair long soft feet and delicate toes.. She has anklets to her ankles and toe rings to her toes.

As she entered into the room lowering her face with shy, Vasu went to the door and intimately holding her hand brought her to the bed. Mahi lowered her head still down as he touched her body; her cheeks turned red. With her red cheeks, and lowered face; she appeared more beautiful to Vasu.

He made her sit on the cot; he too sat at her side a bit away from her. He understood that she is feeling shy and also in tension and unknown fear. So he thought to speak to her normally so that she must feel normal and opens up with him.

After a couple of minutes he again held her hand and slightly pressing asked "What is your name..?"

She looking at him through the corner of her eyes said.... "Maheswari...."

"And your sister's name...?" giving a gap of few seconds he asked.

She looked at him in wonder as she knows that he knew both her sisters names. She couldn't understand which sister's name to tell him and finally she said her immediate sister's name "Kameswari..."

""Younger sister's name...?" he asked to ease her and she must feel free with him.

"Rajeswari..." she said slowly.

"Oho...Maheswari... Kameswari... Rajeswari... mummy's name Jagadamba.... is her actual name Jagadeeswari...?" he moving closer to her asked. Now his thighs are in contact with her thighs. She noticed it, but didn't moved away and nodded her head in 'Yes'..

Through the open window moonlight is falling on the bed. The jasmine flowers in her hair and the flowers that were spread on the bed, along with the smell of the dhoop sticks intoxicating to both of them.

"Talk something..." he still pressing her hand said. She didn't say any thing still lowered her head.

"Won't you ask about me...?" he said coming still closer to her and put his left hand on her thigh. Mahi is slowly opening up. Her tension had come down and she is not as shy as when she came into the room.

He came closer to her she too moved towards him. Mahi lifting her beautiful eyes and looking at him said.. "cheppandi.." it is a respectable word for "say.....or tell"

"No; No.. respectable words please... let us be like friends... will you be my friend..." he asked giving pressure on her thigh.

She nodded her head still lowering her face.

She knows that his name is Vasu, he is around 23 years and working as computer lab assistant in a school and also pursuing his B.Com. He is staying as tenant in their house from last 8 months. This information she knew from her mother.

"When I was 10 years old my parents died in a tractor accident. My pinni (mother's younger sister) brought me up. My pinni has 4 children first girls Uma, Rama and then boys. They are twins Umesh and ramesh their names. Pinni's house is very small... I don't want to give trouble to pinni so I am here.." he stopped.

"four months back when I came to visit my mom and sisters; a girl has come to see you. Is she your pinni's daughter...?" Mahi asked. Now most of her shy is vanished, her tension also lessened; apart from this Vasu's behavior also gave her courage. In the beginning she thought that as soon as she enters the room he will jump on her and start doing the job.. but what is happening is quite opposite.

"Yes; pinni's second daughter, Rama doing inter. First daughter Uma married a year back" he said soothing her hand continued.. "can I tell you one thing..." Vasu..

Mahi looked at Vasu enquiringly.

"You are very beautiful; particularly your lips are so cute..." he continuing his pressure of both hands one on her hand the other on her thigh.

Mahi was looking at him; as he said that she is beautiful; she felt shy again and lowered her head.

"No.. please.. do not lower your face.... let me see your beauty..." Vasu lifting her chin said. Mahi looking at his face alluringly smiled.

"How many brothers and sisters your husband has...? and what are their names...?" asking this he put his hand on her back ran it from her neck to her smooth waist. The moment she felt his hand on her back her whole body shuddered with excitement.

She looked at him and slowly said "his name is Hareesh; he has an elder sister and one younger sister..."

"What is his younger sister's name... and what she is doing...?" by that time Mahi understood that, he is doing all this to shed away her shy and tension.

She said her name is Hasini, she is doing inter I year.

"Hasineee... is she will be like Bommrillu's Hasini... is she such a beauty...?" he asked. (Bommarillu is a telugu movie in which Genelia acted as Hasini)

"I don't' know how beautiful Bommarillu's Hasini is but my nanad Hasini is a cute doll" she said.

"May be but I'm sure she is not as beauty as you are.." winking at her he said. "If you never mind can I ask a question...?"

She looked at him as if what?

"You don't have any problem for not conceiving... or is there...?" with hesitation he asked.

For his question she was hurt and looked at him angrily; moved away from him.

"Sorry.. sorry.." he said quickly "Please don't be angry..." he pleaded.

Mahi became normal and said "nothing like that, last week I had a checkup. Doctor said that, there is no problem with me, problem is......" she didn't complete her word.

"Voon. What is his problem..?" asking he slipped his hand from her back and making circles on her naked waist. As his hand touched her naked waist between her blouse and saree, her whole body tingled.

"He is not having sufficient count of sperms in his semen and whatever are there they are weak..." she bluffed here.

By the time his hand crawled to her navel and started poking it. The warmness of his touch, and his poking her navel, she felt as if she is flying in the air.. She closed her eyes; as if in bliss. She also felt that here is an itch between her thighs. Vasu took her hand on his thigh. She don't know when her saree had fell from her shoulder, seeing Vasu staring at her swell, she tried to cover them with saree.

"Don't.. they are beautiful... let me see..."

Her fair and soft mounds are swelling from the upper edges of her blouse. Her mother didn't allow her to wear bra, her black rings and her stiff nipples are prominently visible through the thin blouse.

Now she is fully opened with him. "Voon... hun.. I am feeling shy.. I won't show.." she said mischievously and covered her breasts. Her eyes were shining. There is a smile on her lips.

Though she covered, but within two minutes; her saree slipped again from her shoulder.

To tease him she inhaled deeply and her boobs further swelled. While talking involving in romance is new to her. Her husband never did such a romance with her. A kind of Thrill ran through out her body. She slowly crept he hand from his thigh towards inner thigh.

Vasu took a burfi (sweet) from the plate and having one end in his mouth and stretched his neck asking her to have that sweet from him.

"uooo...hu..." she turned her face.

"Vooo,...." he turned her face and took his lips to her lips. She smilingly said "vu...hun." and bit a part of sweet.

"voon...voon.." saying this he made her to take full sweet. Mahi was in heaven. She too acting as if feeling shy took the sweet from him and had it. She felt his actions are sweeter than the actual sweet.

Vasu pushing the last part of the sweet in Mahi's mouth, he took her thin lips in his and sucked it a while, later he pushed his tongue in her mouth. Unknowing to herself she took his tongue; sucking it such a way that if it misses she may not get it again.

"aaaahhh...vvhh..ss..mmm..." she moaning sweetly sucking his tongue.

By the time Vasu pressed her breast hardly over the blouse. "mmmmm...ssss... sssss...hhhahahaaa.." she moaned with excitement and pressed his hand over her breast. Her hand is on Vasu's thigh; she crawl it further in his thighs; held his member in her fist.

Vasu's kiss was so strong it became difficult for her to breath; with great effort she got rid of his mouth and inhaled.

Vasu pulled her saree frills and squeezing her tit said.. "yours are big..just like big juicy mangoes.."

"What did you thought then; they are not like our Rajis' medium sized sweet lemons.." she retorted.

Vasu never expected that she'll be so quick to retort like that. He said "How can I know your Raji's are like sweet lemons are guavas.. did I looked at them or what..." he thought that he had given a good answer to her retort.

But she quickly said; "Are you blind or what... Raji is 14 years now, still not wearing vonis, or dupattas; they prominently jet out of her garments and pierce in the eyes.. and you say...." she stopped.

Vasu didn't know what to say. He is slowly removing her hooks. Within no time her upper body became naked. He putting his palms on her naked boobs and soothing them said... "How beautiful they are.. and so firm.. it seems that your husband doesn't take care of them..."

"No.. he don't bother about them..." she said. There is pain in her voice.

"Poor fellow..." Vasu mocked her husband.

"You are lucky fellow, enjoy" She said and took his hands on her boobs and pressed. By hearing how joyous romance will be from her friends she always felt that she is not so lucky to enjoy the love game like them.. today she got that opportunity, and she decided to enjoy fully. Though she felt shy in the beginning, now she totally opened up. She is encouraging Vasu with her alluring looks and smile.

Actual job has not started; yet she is feeling happy and her heart is dancing. When her mother told her about Vasu; she thought that she mechanically lay under him and get pregnant; but now she decided that she'll enjoy fully with Vasu. She didn't' know about Vasu fully at that time. She also decided to cooperate with him.

12