The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 07

Story Info
Aunt and nephew’s sexual game.. How it began.
4.6k words
4.1
3.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Vasu - Sujata - 1)

Aunt and nephew's sexual game.. How it began.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Sujatha is lying on her bed on her back and trying to get sleep; but sleep is miles away from her. It is already 10.30 in the night. She turned her head and looked at her husband. He facing the other side and is in deep sleep. She could hear his snoring also. She exhaled a deep sigh and closed her eyes to get sleep.

But again the scene; which she had seen on Sunday, came to her mind again. Today is Tuesday, from last three days the same scene is reeling in her mind again and again.

Sujatha is a woman of 40 years. Her figure not less that of any of bollywood or tollywood heroines.. She belongs to a lower middle class family. She and her husband; both work in a subsidiary electronic industry.. Her body is very fit with slim waist, 34C cup breasts and 36 butts. She is a tall legged lady. Because of this she looks taller than normal. Secret for her fit body is she walks approximately 4 km up and down to attend her company where she works. Whereas her husband uses automobile two wheeler to attend his work

She has shining eyes, sharp nose, luscious lips and long neck. When she was 19 years she was married. In one word her body and figure is fit and attracts any male even she is 40 years of age.

Previous Sunday at about 11'O clock she alight the auto in front of the house where her nephew Vasu is staying on rent. Opening the gate; she directly headed towards the steps and climbing. Her nephew Vasu stays in two rooms on the terrace. While moving she casually peeped through the window and quickly she moved back.

Controlling her thumping heart she slowly peeped in again. The scene inside shocked her. There inside, Jagadamba, the owner of the house lay on her back across the cot. There is no saree on her body and her petticoat is raised up to her waist. Her naked fair and fat thighs are widened to the maximum. In between her thighs is Vasu; her nephew on his knees. His head is moving up and down between Jagadamba's thighs.

'Oh my God... this rascal is licking her' she thought and stood there as a statue seeing their game. Within no time she became horny and her body is heated up. Inside Vasu's head is moving up and down on Jagadamba's crotch. Then he inserted his sharp tongue in her oozing vagina and exploring the inner depths of her pussy.

"aaaaaahhhhhh....vaasoooo...my dear boy.. do it.. do.. it.. it so goooood... mere raja you have become master in licking... let your tongue go deep...ahahahahah..." Jagadamba is blabbering. Outside; Sujata's left hand involuntarily reaches on her left boob while her right hand slipped under her saree frills and grabbed her swollen cunt. Pressing both of them she moaned sweetly.

She felt her mound is swollen fully and she also felt that her pussy is leaking the preliminaries. Her whole body is in cramps. This game of licking and sucking continued for another 4 or 5 minutes.

"Raja I can't withstand this itch... come my dear boy fuck me hard... show your fucking skills.... tear my cunt..." Jaadamba said and holding his hair pulled him up. Vasu stood between her fat thighs. Though Vasu has in T shirt on the upper body.. Below his waist he is totally naked.

'My God what is this? This boy's is lengthier than my husband; It is stouter also...' Sujata thought seeing her nephew and pressing her own breast and cunt.. She tried to push her forefinger over the saree.

Inside in the room Vasu came in between Jagadamba's thighs and rubbed his knob between her nether lips.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh....ssssss... mere raja.. aur mat tadpao... ajao andar.. badi khujli ho rahi hai... mitao us khujli ko..." (raja don't make me wait.. I can't wait more; there is a lot of itch in me.. come and fuck me hard...) Jagadamba said and raised her ass up.

Vasu started fucking her hard. His shaft is moving like a rail engine piston in and out of Jaadamba. Seeing the game going on inside the room Sujata turned hornier. Their game continued for 10 minutes and finally Vasu releases his semen in her and finally after two or three minutes he takes his penis out. It had shrunken and turned soft.

The moment their game is over Sujata moved back and returned home.. From that day onwards Vasu's tight pole and the way he fucked his owner, is reeling in her mind.

Now also lying on the bed she is thinking about Vasu and his fuck session. The more she thought of it hornier and hornier she turned. Her wet pussy is craving for a nice dick to be pounded her. From last four or five years she is facing this craving.

Previous to that her husband used to take good care of her in the bed. Every time she is fully satisfied... but from last four five years... her love game is minimized to two or three in a month. And she didn't get any thrill in it; as she used to get earlier. One side her husband's sexual urge is diminishing, where s on the other side Sujata's libido is increasing.

Whenever she asks him for sex he says..."Suji darling; we are not young yet.. we are growing.. we have already married one daughter.. Second one is ready to get married; boys are also grown up... we have to control our emotions" he used o give a speech and turning the other side he slept.

"oooooooooghghghgh....." with a deep sigh she tries to get sleep. This is her regular nights now-a-days.

She jerked her head as if she wants to came out of trance.. Determines that she'll have...Vasu's manhood in her craving vagina.. 'he is my nephew.. so what.. he has such a strong drill bit that can drill her soil properly' she thought Once she decided; she started planning about it.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day morning..

Sujata to her husband... "Yesterday Babuji had phoned me again. (Here babuji is her father-in-law.) He complained that your phone is always out of coverage area. He urgently wants to talk to you about the house in the village. He also asked me to send the children for Dusshera festival"

"Mmmmm.."

"Don't say mmmm" he wants you to come urgently.." Sujata said to her hubby.

"You do one thing..." she continued "tomorrow you apply leave for three days i.e ...Thurs, Fri & Sat. Sunday however weekly off; you will get four days.. ok... I'll ask Rama to book the tickets online... tomorrow you are leaving" she said.

"Why don't you also come..." Sujata's husband asked.

"No; there is a lot of work pending, tomorrow we have to dispatch the customer's order... you go along with children... during Diwali we all will go again.."

"But Suji you will be alone...."

She stopped him before he could complete his word and said "Don't worry about me.. I'll ask Vasu to come and sleep here till you come.." she said and convinced her husband to leave for the village.

-x-x-x-

As planned at 5.30 next evening she went to bus stand along with her husband and children. After their bus has started she returned. That afternoon only she phoned Vasu and said.... "Vasu... your Babai (uncle) and children are going to village today.. I'll be alone at home... your Babai had asked you to sleep here till he returns... is it Ok with you...?" she asked so cleverly whether is it possible for him or not.

"Sure Pinni.. (Pinni = mother's younger sister) I'll come... convey my Namaste to Babai" Vasu said from that side.

"By what time are you coming...?"Sujata enquired.

"By seven I'll be there Pinni.." and he cut off the phone.

Elated when she came home it is 6.30 evening. Her heart is dancing. Humming some romantic song she entered into the bathroom. She applied hair removing cream on her crotch and her under arms came out of the bathroom naked and stood in front of the dressing mirror observing her figure. There is satisfying smile on her lips. First she wiped her body and then ran her palms all over her body.

When they came on to her firm C+ cup size breasts, she squeezed them lightly; later her palms moved downwards. She cupped her mound under her palm and mumbled... "wait... my dear.. the man who satisfies you will be coming soon..." and she pressed her cunt hardly.

She dressed and sitting on the sofa waiting for Vasu to come. Every minute her looks turning towards the wall clock... and mumbles again...'hun... clock is not moving at all' Sujata thought and waiting for her nephew, would be fucker.

She looked at the watch...it is showing two minutes less than seven. 'Two minutes more...' her mind says... her excitement and tension is so much that every few seconds she is looking at the watch. 7'O clock... 7.05.. 7.10... 7.15... there is no sound of the door bell.

"What happened to this fellow.. said at 7'O clock.. now it is 7.15 still he is not here... as she is thinking door bell rang. Like a deer she jumped towards the door and opens it..

There he is; about whom she has been dreaming... if everything goes as planned; Vasu, her nephew's thick dick will be pounding her. "Oh Vasu...come... I am waiting for you.." she said moving aside.

Vasu came in and as he saw Sujata his jaw dropped; shocked to see his Pinni's dress. She wrapped multi color saree around her body. Matching sleeveless blouse, which is low necked and wide back. She draped her saree so low that he could see her pubic line also. Her bare shoulders; and the swell of her breasts, made a stir in his trousers. He could clearly see her areola and thick nipples even through saree and blouse.. 'She didn't wore a bra..' he thought.

After bolting the main door, when she turned back he saw her unblemished wide back. When he saw her seat..; her butt he thought 'she didn't wear bra but wore panty' thinking; unblinkingly he is staring his Pinni.

"Hey... man what are you staring at..." she asked giving an alluring smile to her nephew.

"uun..hun..no...nothi...ng Pinni..." he said as if words are not coming from his mouth.

"Enough of your staring... go and have bath.." she said smiling at him... wait let me give you a towel..."

"Not necessary Pinni; I brought my towel and night dress" he showed his bag" saying this he entered the bathroom.

-x-x-x-x-

Inside the bathroom

Vasu while having bath started thinking about his Pinni. Actually he is mad about his Pinni from last couple of years. Yes what you read is true... this happened before he could develop sexual relationship with his cousin Uma.

Actually what had happened is, that night as usual he is sleeping in the front room along with his cousins spreading the mats. At about 11 in the night; he got up as he felt thirsty. After having water, when he was about to lie down he heard.... "sssss.. haaaa..mmmaaaa..." this is his Pinni's voice.

He thought that Pinni may be in some sort of pain. He loves her more; as she brought him when his parents both expired in a tractor accident. He was a boy of 11, 12 years then. He thinking that let me find what the problems is, he again got up moved towards his Pinni's room and slightly pushed. Noiselessly the door opens making a narrow gap between the panes.

Through the gap what he saw shook him totally. Inside his Pinni is stark naked and is riding his Babai. (His pinni's husband) she is on her front feet and knees. She is raising her waist up and again sitting on him.. She is moving very fast rising up and down. Erotic moans were coming from her mouth as well as her husband's. With her every movement her firm choochis are also bouncing like bouncing balls. Rhythmically her mangalsutra in her neck is also moving.

Her husband extended his both hands and held her bouncing breasts and pressed them hard.

"sssssssshhhhhhh...sl....ow....ahahah.. do you want to pluck them or what..."she wincing her face with pain said.

Vasu could see his Babai's penis moving in and out his Pinni's. His dick is all smeared with his Pinni's cunt juices and is glowing in the tube light.

He is a young boy and he knew what sex is? Not only that two three times; he masturbated also. For the first time seeing his Pinni in such an erotic pose and her movements caused his dick to tighten under his Bermuda.

He stood there as a statue seeing the live BF. He never expected that he will see his Pinni stark naked. For the first time he is seeing his Pinni's naked beauty. From that night onwards his Pinni had become his dream girl. After when he developed sexual relationship with his cousin Uma; (Sujata's elder daughter) Uma is replica of Sujata.. While fucking Uma he sometimes imagined that he is enjoying his Pinni. In the bathroom he is thinking all these things; he thought 'something is happening.. The way she dressed says so.. Can I try Pinni today...' thinking this he finished his bath.

20 minutes later when he came out of bathroom in his white pajama and sleeveless vest...; seeing him, Sujata thought 'My goodness how handsome this fellow is', and this thought caused a trickle in her pussy.

Seeing his hair still dripping droplets "come let me wipe your hair" she said and took towel from him. She sitting on the sofa asked him to come nearer. As he came she pulled him onto his knees and taking him close she started wiping his hair. He is so close to her that, his head is brushing to her fine globes. Feeling the soft touch Vasu floated in air.

After finishing; they both sat side by side, talking general topics like she asking him about his job and studies where as he enquiring about his Babai and other children. About the studies of Rama, Sujata's younger daughter and sons.. When he asked about Rama, he recollected how she threatened him; and his body shuddered. (Read Lucky Bastard 2) After 10 minutes are so Sujata looking at the wall clock said... "Orey Vasoo... it is already 8.30 shall we have dinner..?"

As he was nodding his head in 'yes'; she shot another question to him... "..or want to have any drink like beer..."

Vasu was shocked to hear such words. With open mouth he is looking at her.

"Why are you staring like that... two three times when I came to your room; I had seen beer bottles strewn in the room.

Vasu couldn't say anything. With shy lowered his face. "If you take; I too will have beer with you" by hearing these words Vasu almost fainted with shock; he could mumble "Pinneeeee..."

"Hey boy why are you so shocked... now and then I give company to your Babai.."

As she moved towards the fridge.. He watched the swing of her taut buttocks with lust filled eyes. When she bent to take out bottles from the fridge her butt further tightened revealing the imprint of her panty.

She took out two beer bottles, taking them in tray, she went to the kitchen platform she put some items it the tray and came in to the front room.

"You should have told me Pinni, why did you take trouble.." saying this he went to her took the tray from her. Let us sit on the carpet Pinni it will be comfortable for me..." he placed the tray down and sat reclining to the sofa. He saw that along with beer bottles, there were three more plates; in one, spicy cashew nuts; in the second chicken lollypops and in the third chicken pakoda were there.

"Pinnee.. it seems that you have planned for heavy party. What is so special?"

"No special my dear boy... after a long time my son has came to spend the night with his Pinni.. so just thought to celebrate..." she gave an alluring smile to him. She took a bottle, opened and poured in two glasses. "Cheers..." she said raising her glass.

"Cheers Pinni..." he enjoying the charms of his Pinni said. He is thinking what she is going to do...? 'Inviting me in the pretext of loneliness and exhibiting her charms like this definitely there is something...' he is thinking. On the other side Sujata is thinking how to seduce him and how to initiate... however their relationship is aunt and nephew only.

Though they are involved in thinking; at the same time they were involved in general talk also. Slowly sipping the beer and munching the snacks, they finished their glasses. When she bent forward to fill the glasses again her saree slipped from her shoulder revealing her cleavage.

When she wants to put her saree back; suddenly he caught her hand. She raised her eye brows as if asking 'What...?'

"Let it be Pinni they are so cute to look at..." don't know from where he got such courage.

"Youuuuuuuuu.. rascal.. you have grown up..." she said with a smile and pinched his cheek. He lowered his head in shy. She let her saree as it is... and poured beer in the bottles, one she handed over to him.

Taking the glass from her called "Pinnee..."

"Voon.. what...?" she looked at him. Vasu didn't say anything for a while.

"What is the matter Vasu.. ask; why are you hesitating..." she said and inhaled deeply; with which her boobs swelled further. He could hear a small click sound. He understood that one of her blouse hooks is broken.

"Pinni... Pinni...." he stopped with hesitation.

"What Vasoooooo... why are hesitating... want anything...?"

"Pinneee; when I was very young you used to take me in your lap & feed me..."

"So what....?" she asked.

"Like... like that...." he is afraid to complete the sentence.

"Vooon....like that....." she looked straight in his eyes... Vasu lowered his head in unknown fear and is repenting why he said that.....

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhh..." Sujata said a long oh and continued "oh like that you want me to take you in my lap and make you drink beer..."

Vasu further lowered his head. After a while when he raised his head he found his Pinni staring at him..

"Oooooommmm... come..." she said.

Though asked he didn't expect his Pinni will accept for it. When she said 'come' he couldn't dared to do so.

"Hey come; why are you waiting.. After asking; now you are feeling shy.. why..? Come" saying this she held his elbow and pulled him over her lap. With hesitation he placed his buttocks in her the lap. Sujata circled her left hand around his waist and adjusted him properly in her lap and placed the beer glass in front of his mouth.

Feeling the touch of Pinni's thighs he is floating in the clouds. Sipping the beer he said "Thanks Pinnee.." and leaned back to feel her fine globes on his back.

Sujata too pressing her milk jugs on his back enjoying his strong body. As if accidentally happened she touched his manhood over the pajama. 'Rascal is already hardened' she thought enjoying his hardness and warmth.

After finishing the glasses again she asked "..now what...?" he couldn't understand what she meant.... looked at her in dismay.

Seeing his confusion she hilariously laughed and said "I took you in my lap.. Won't you reciprocate...?" she winked at him.

"Oh... but you didn't ask Pinnee..."

"Silly fellow everything can't be asked; some things you have to do on your own..."

Thinking, if this chance is missed he may not get it again; he quickly sitting aside pulled her over him. The moment she put her butt on his lap she felt the stiffness of his LUND on her buttocks. She pressing her butt on his erection said "hey why are you in hurry... I am here only not running away"

"Sorry Pinnee..."

"ooooo...mmmmmm..."

He understood that his hardness is poking in her ass yet she didn't say anything to him, he is in paradise.

Sipping his beer now and then, as if happened casually touching her thighs and boobs, enjoying the aroma that is emanating from her body and also from the jasmine flowers she put in her hair, he is sipping and also making her sip.

She feeling his stiffness poking in her ASS she thought 'my god how hard it is; it is poking like an iron ROD' thinking like this she pressing her butt enjoying her nephew's actions on her body. She never expected that she'll get such a joy.

Like that; Pinnee and nephew touching, teasing each other, chit chatting, both finished drinking beer and also dinner.

In the bedroom Sujata and Vasu lying side by side on their backs staring at the roof.. They both knew that, what the other has in his/her mind; and also knew what they would do; but the moment they came into the room both felt a kind of uneasiness.

12