The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 09

Story Info
Uma telling her sister how she involved in sex.
7.2k words
3.93
2.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lucky Bastard - Vasu - 9

(Uma's Story)

Sweetsudha26

Uma telling her sister how she involved in sex

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Uma was very happy to receive her younger sister Rama. Uma is 20 years and married 6 months back. Rama her sister is 19 years and completed II year inter; during her summer holidays she came to Kakinada to her sister's house. Rama was also very happy to see her sister after six months. Uma's husband Kumar is 24 and helps his father to run a kirana shop.

Two days passed easily and both the sisters were roaming the city, beach and other places. On the third day after finishing their household work both the sisters sat in the hall and chit chatting. TV is on but none of them were interested in it and they were busy in their talk.

"Rama how is Vasu"? While chitchatting about many things suddenly Uma asked her sister. Vasu is her cousin who took her cherry.

By listening the question smile has vanished from Rama's face. With pouted face she said "Oh! Don't talk about that bastard"? She said angrily.

"Hey! What is the matter? Why are you getting angry?" Uma asked.

"Forget it... I don't want to talk anything about him"

"Rama, I am your sister. If you don't tell me how can I know what had happened, come on tell, be a good girl." Uma persuaded her younger sister.

"Do you know what that bastard has done?"

"If you don't tell me how can I know? Come on tell your Akka (Didi). If you tell, your burden will be lessened"

Rama started telling her akka.

"One night he was sleeping a foot away from me. You know that we all used to sleep in one room on the floor. And he used to sleep a foot away from our bed. That night I think it was about 11 in the night and suddenly I felt some crawling sensation on my stomach and I opened my eyes to find that Vasu's hand is creeping on my body. I was in a dilemma what is happening... and by that time his hand moved up and he slowly squeezed my Boob".

"Then what did you do?" enquired Uma.

"I woke him up and guided my hand to show him his place. Next morning I told him that if he has any shame; he leave the house at the earliest or I'll tell this matter to dad, mom and also to the police."

"Ummnn.. then.." asked Uma interestingly. "Then what after two days he left the house saying his work place and college are far from there and he don't want to waste his time in journey and staying nearer to his school where he works; on rent".

"Ppch...poor fellow..."

"What! Poor fellow... Akka are you showing sympathy on him?" Rama asked surprisingly.

"OK forget about that. You are a darling sister ... come" saying so Uma dragged Rama nearer to her hugged her and kissed her smooth cheeks. Then suddenly she took Rama's lips in her and gave French kiss.

Rama felt as if life sucked from her mouth to her sister. She felt tingles throughout her body. "nnggoo ... nggoo.." she moaned as she cannot open her mouth. Then she got released her lips and said... "Oh! Akka! What are you doing?"

"Trying to give you some fun... is it nice? Tell me sincerely..."

"O.K. ... but ...." By the time Rama could say something Uma kept her hand on her sister's firm boob and squeezed.

"Sssshhhhaaahhh.." Rama moaned with unknown joy. She never felt like this before as she never involved in sex or any such activities with anybody. .

"Rama you have lovely boobs smooth and firm.." Uma said and pressed Rama's choochi again.

Then she opening her own blouse and pulling her boob out took Rama's hand over it. Rama unknowingly pressed her Akka's boob and said "Akka it seems that your Boobs have grown big.."

"Yah... it is being pressed and sucked by your jiju regularly." Putting her own hand on the second she said. "Did you feel horny at any time?" she asked again.

"Now and then I feel very horny Akka..." She sincerely said.

"What happens at that time..."?

"Feel very horny...." Rama confessed.. "I feel my boobs turn robust... hard and a kind of uneasy feeling takes place... my nipples turn taut, and I feel my pussy is swollen and an itch is taking place deep inside".

"At that time did you wished to have a boy with you, so that he touches you, kisses you.... "

"Yes..." agreed Rama. Some of my friends say how they are enjoying with their BFs

"You are in Inter.. didn't you have a boy friend... now-a-days most girls at the age of 15 - 16 have boy friend from school life itself."

"No, I am afraid...."

"Why fear..?

"Now-a-days; days are not good Akka..." Rama started telling. Most of the boys are rogues... they think that girls must love them... they go to extremities... some suicide, some try to harm the girl... by throwing acid are attacking with knife or blade, or they may send the intimate talk and intimate snaps to YouTube or in face book that's why I am always away from boys." Rama said.

"Now you have come to the point" Uma said opening her sister's dress. Rama tried to protest.

"Don't worry... no one is here to look at your nakedness. I am your elder sister and I used bathe you even when you are in 8th and 9th class, not only that many times we both took bath together. I have seen all your body parts and I tell you that you have lovely, juicy, sweet pussy"

"What do you want to do?" Rama asked. Now she did not protest and kept quite. Uma removed the total dress of Rama and looked at her sister's naked beauty admiringly.

"What a lovely body you have dear, if I am a man I would have definitely fucked you'" saying so she took Rama to the bed room and both fell on the bed. Uma also pulled all her dress and became naked like her younger sister.

After that for 1/2 hour they both involved to attain carnal pleasures. Uma sucked Rama's boobs, pussy and even rubbed her swollen pooku (pussy) on her sisters virgin cunt and shown her the path to pleasures.

Rama, enjoying her sister's ministrations on her body.. Rama was following what Uma was doing on her. After they both enjoyed, and after they reached their orgasm they withdrew. For Rama reaching orgasm for the first time was a new, thrilling and pleasant sensation and a new experience.

After having their meals they were again on the bed naked and teasing each other and having fun. "Akka! Can I ask you a question" asked Rama.

"Yes, why not... now we are friends. What do you want to ask?"

Rama was still hesitating. "Don't hesitate; if you hesitate you will not get answers for anything... this advice is for the life; come on ask..." Uma encouraged her sister.

"Akka ... did you enjoyed before marriage also?" Rama asked her sister hesitatingly.

"Enjoyed what? Oh! You mean fucking? Yes; I got fucked for 1 1/2 year and enjoyed a lot. I am happy that I learnt some techniques how to satisfy the men. That is where your jiju is fidaa on me.

"Who is your lover Didi? Who took your cherry? That fellow must be lucky." Rama asked.

"Who else? Our cousin Vasu only" Uma revealed her secret with her younger sister Rama.

"What? Vasu..." Rama was in shock... "but...akka.. Vasu.. he is our brother... and you call him Annayyaa... (big Brother)" asked.

"Listen... listen... this is a horny story. I don't know how horny you are but I am very horny. It all started in when I was in 10th class. You know Roopa isn't it?"

Rama nodded her head in yes. "Roopa your classmate in college isn't it?"

"Yes. My best friend in the school" Uma said.

"She is also a horny girl like me and we both used to talk about boys, teachers and how their tools will be and we used to enjoy ourselves... as we are enjoying now." Rama listening her Akka's story interestingly.. "One day she came to our house and stayed for long... at that time, Vasu had come from his job. I introduced her to Vasu. After a while he has gone inside and Roopa said "what a nice cock. Having such a nice cock... I don't know why are you worried about a cock."

"Cock... where is the cock...?" I asked in surprise.

"She pointed her forefinger towards Vasu who is just going out....

"Who..? Vasu; He is my brother you know?"

"Not own, he is your cousin. Nowadays girls are enjoying their own brothers. Why up to that if I had a brother for me I would have trapped him to fuck my pussy" Roopa said.

"But...."

"He is your brother...so what? Definitely he is having a good fuck pole you need and you are having juicy fuck hole. Isn't it?"

"But...?"

"No but... you are lucky to have him in your house.. See there are only two groups. One is Male and the other is Female. Males have dicks and Females have holes to take the dicks.. All relationships are made by man. So enjoy, when there is an opportunity." Roopa said to me.

That night I could not sleep.. Roopa's words are ringing in my mind. Unknowingly I looked at Vasu.. he is sleeping a foot away from me. For two three days I was in dilemma what to do, whether to follow Roopa's advice or not.

After four days I have decided to follow Roopa's advice. Then onwards I was more inclined towards Vasu and always to be nearer to him and showing my charms to him, like showing my boobs or walking rhythmically or smiling at him and two three times I even winked at him. But he is not yielding. I don't know whether he understood my intension or not.

Another month passed. I was unable to control my passion for the sensuous game and I decided to act myself.

"What did you do?" Rama who is listening her sister's story asked eagerly.

It was the month of December, winter is already in peak. One night at about 11'O clock, I felt cold and stretched my hand to pull Vasu's blanket. By the time I was dragged by Vasu under his blanket. It was cozy under the blanket with the warmth of his blanket and his body.

I dozed off but within no time I had to open my eyes as I felt something is crawling on my stomach. I came to my senses and tried to find what it is? To my surprise it was Vasu's finger that is creeping on my flat stomach. He is very slowly rotating his forefinger in circles. Goose bumps formed on my whole body. I felt as if number of ants is crawling on my stomach. Though it was tickling it also gave me a thrilling sensation.

With thumping heart I was lying at his side. My back is facing him. I folded my legs in front; so, my fleshy butt touched his front. Making circles with his finger he moved to my navel and entered his finger in my belly button. "sss...aah" I controlled my moan by putting my palm over my mouth. At the back his warm breath was giving a tickling sensation my bare back above the blouse.

After fingering my navel for three four minutes; now he slowly like a snail's pace moving up towards my firm boobs. By the time I understood what his intension is; my whole body tingled with desire.

That is what I want after listening Roopa's words as I told you I have decided to enjoy with Vasu which is going to be fulfilled. With thumping heart I was waiting. After five minutes of crawling on my stomach his palm reached my twin hillocks.. His finger moved up from the base of my boob to my peak (Nipple). By this time my nipples were stiffened. When his forefinger touched the stiffened nipple my whole body shuddered.

He then put his palm over one of my boob and pressed it down. Like sponge the boob is pressed down and as he loosened his hand it swelled up again. Vasu started playing with my tits one after the other. At the back on my buttocks his manhood is poking between my bum cracks. Suddenly he stamped a wet kiss my bare back. Unknowingly I pushed my butt on his hardness.

He is also poking his dick forcefully on my ass. This continued for two three minutes or so then his body stiffened and I felt his discharge in torrents. I could feel the warmness of his release. As if tired, Vasu turned aside. Though not fucked I too felt satisfaction and dozed off.

-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

I opened my eyes again feeling something heavy on my breast. When I opened my eyes it was total dark. After few seconds I opened my eyes again it took 2 to 3 seconds to adjust the dim light in the room. I turned my eyes to the wall clock. The radium dial showed 2.30. AM (night)

I was on my back. I looked at my chest. There Vasu's hand rested on my right boob. He slowly started squeezing it. Again I felt a number of ants crawling on my body.

With in no time my nipples erected and turned stiff. Vasu felt this and now he started twisting one after the other with his thumb and fore finger. It felt so good that I wanted to open my eyes and hug him tightly. But I constrained myself. After 2 or 3 minutes of twisting and pinching them his palm started downward journey.. Slowly crawling on my body it came down between my thighs and grabbed my swollen mound over the lehanga.

Automatically I opened my thighs slightly. This gave him a better accession of my pussy. With his full palm he grabbed and pressed it. He started tickling the pussy lips over my clothing. I had lehanga, petticoat and panty. Over all these things his fingers ran along my pussy lips from top to bottom.

It is becoming unbearable for me to control my tickling sensation and also my moan. After a while his hand still coming down over my thighs.. It rested at my knee and slowly started pulling up my lehanga and petticoat together. Slowly centimeter by centimeter my garments are moving up. He was cautious that I must not wake up. He doesn't know that I am already awoke and enjoying his actions.

It might have taken 5 to 6 minutes or so; that my lehanga came up rested at my knees. Once he found the hem of my lehanga; he with his hand totally raised it up, up to my stomach. Now below my waist I am with panty only. Vasu put his hand on my panty covered pussy and ran fingers all along the lips of my choot as he did earlier.

After pressing my mound and playing there he tried to insert his fingers through the edges my panty. But, the panty being very tight at the thighs he could not do so. For a while he played with my pussy lips tickling them and then again came up to my boobs. While coming up he found that two of my blouse hooks were unhooked; which I myself opened.

He took one corner of the blouse with his fingers and started pulling it up slowly and steadily he pulled it up. My right boob was fully naked and the left boob is also half open. His palm and fingers are doing mesmerism on my body. Once my tits were naked his hand rested on one of the naked tit. His warm hand is giving me the soothing effect.

He became bold and started pressing the boobs a bit strongly. Then bending forward he kissed my breast and then took stiffened nipple in his lips and pressed it. Oh! My God what a sensation it was? He did this for a while. All this time I lay without movement of my body and enjoying his actions. I felt as if my whole body is in cramps. It is becoming difficult for me to control myself and my moans.

He started licking my naked boobs one by one causing tingling sensation in my body. The sensation was so sweet. I am turning hornier.

After a while he slipped his hand down and now he directly put his palm on my choot. He played with my pussy lips again over the panty. All of a sudden he lifted his right leg and crossing over me and kept his hardness on my thing. I could sense his bulbous dick head pressing exactly between my cunt lips.

Once he was sure that his dick is on my pussy he started moving his waist to and fro as if fucking. It was hardly four or five movements and then he erupted emptying his balls and wetting my panty with his sticky jism.

Next day morning I got up early and went to the bathroom had my bath and dampened my panty and lehanga which were sticky and wet still; so that, one must not find the semen marks on them. Particularly mom.

-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

"Annayya...coffee" I handed him the coffee glass as soon as he came out of the bathroom. Taking the glass from my hand he looked deep in my eyes. I smiled myself as I knew why he is looking like that? He wanted see any of my expressions either in my eyes or face. But I stood expressionless but gave a smile as it is a regular habit.

-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

For the next four days nothing happened. Our daily chores were normal. I know he might have waited for me to go to him; where as I was waiting that he will drag me again under his blanket. It is becoming unbearable for me also. I thought of going to him that night.

The next day after that night at about 10.30 when everyone had slept and snoring I quietly slipped under his blanket. He opened his eyes. "Annayya.. cold.." I said and cuddled to him. Vasu encircled his hand around my slim waist and dragged closer to him.

I snuggled closer to him pushing my buttocks back towards his crotch. My firm fleshy buttocks were touching his dick. I am sure He is enjoying the silky smoothness of my naked waist. His finger moved to my navel and tickling it.. Then raising the same hand up and squeezing one boob of mine slowly and kissed the naked portion my back.

Then Vasu pressed my tit hard. "iss...umm..mm.hhhamnnn..." I moaned slowly. "Uma.." he called. I didn't give any answer. He shifting his palm over the other tit and pressing it hardly again called "Umaaa..." while calling he kissed behind my ear from the back.

"uummmnnn..." said I slowly.

"Is it good? Can I continue..?" He asked.

I didn't reply rather I put my hand over Vasu's hand and pressed it to my boob. I was pressing his hand over my choochi. I think he got more courage and started playing with my breasts one after other squeezing, fondling and twisting the stiff nipples.

I folded my knees further front pushing my back to his hardened dick. Vasu was kissing me from back on my neck, naked portion of my back and even licking tasting the saltiness of my body.

"Uma..." he fondling my tits called.

"Voonn..." I said without turning back.

"Hooks.." he whispered in my ear breathing hot air on my neck.

My hands came over my boobs and slowly one after the other I unhooked my blouse hooks. Greedily Vasu pushed his hand on my nakedness and found that I didn't wear bra. In excitement he pressed my choochis very hard.

"isss... sss.. ha.. sl..o...w.." I whispered.

He stopped for a while and then he put his hand on my waist and turned me towards his side. I turned and I am facing him. I could see his eyes were gleaming even in dim light. He dragged me closer to him and I came forward his dick is touching my front over the lehanga.

Now Vasu slipped down and took my one bob in his mouth and started sucking it.

"Umm...ooh..."I moaned sweetly and pressed his head to my boob. Really I am enjoying what Roopa had told me.

Vasu put the other hand on the other tit and pinching my stiffened nipple and twisted.

"iss...uooo..iss..." I moaned again.

"Are you enjoying ..?" Vasu whispered in my ear.

"Vooon..." I said slowly and buried my face on his chest with shy.

"Can I continue it?" for his question I put my hand on his and pressed. He moved up and took my silky lips in his and kissing me.

It was so.... ssooooooo... gooood that I too responded and I thrust my tongue into his mouth. This continued for a while and then Vasu said.

"Uma; hold my thing...!"

I didn't respond for this. He understood that I am feeling shy. So he took my hand guided it to his hard dick and made me hold his Lund. I gripped my fist around Vasu's dick over the pajama and pressing it. Then I opened his pajama and nestled my hand in and took his naked, stout and tight dick.

By this time Vasu raised my lehanga up to my waist and palmed his hand over my smooth crotch. As I already decided to go to him today; I didn't wear panty. As Vasu touched my most sensuous part; my pussy I moaned sweetly. Now he slipped himself down and put his head between my soft thighs. I opened my thighs for him and Vasu first kissed my mound and then started licking my choot.

I am already oozing. "uooommmnmmm... aahh.. sssss.." I moaned slowly afraid as you and brothers may hear me and pressed Vasu's head to my cunt. Vasu madly kissed all over my thighs, crotch nibbling those parts with his teeth...

12