The Lucky Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you hard? I have just confessed to playing with another guys cock, to almost being fucked by another man without contraception, and to still wanting to be screwed by this man, and instead of being furious and ranting at me, your stood there with a hard-on."

"Well, I guess both of us have been surprised today about our reactions. Don't get me wrong, my emotions are all over the place. I am furious, jealous, confused, in utter turmoil and scared, but the more you told me about what had happened, the more you described it, the more you seemed to regret not going through with letting him fuck you, the harder my cock got. As you were talking I was imagining the scene in my head. His black skin, pressed against your white curves, his massive cock between your arse cheeks, so close to taking you. The taboo of it, the "posh white woman" being seduced by a "peasant black guy" and succumbing to his will, being used like a whore. But obviously, there is no way I would want you be seeded by this guy".

"Whoah...fucking hell. What happened to the guy of a few days ago. The guy who would not let me anywhere near "Mr Lucky Lucky" because you feared he and his friends might abuse, or even rape me, if we went with them on a trip. Now your stood there saying that the image of the proverbial black guy, fucking the white woman with his BBC is giving you the biggest hard on of your life. That's some hypocrisy right there a'int it?" I deflected the question with one of my own.

"Would you fuck him, and let me watch?"

"Sorry?"

"You heard, you want to fuck him still, you have admitted as such, so there's a real possibility that you will do so before we leave, whether I like it or not. So the way I see it, you either do it behind my back, or while I am there so I can make sure you do not do anything stupid, and obviously the thought of it is turning me on. So will you? Will you fuck him while I watch?"

There was a long pause. But then she said. "Yes."

"Ok. So here's the deal."

Her jaw dropped. And so did her clothing, as I tore it from her body and claimed her before she gave herself to Joshua.

We were lay in bed, late afternoon, after some furious, even savage fucking, my anger at her betrayal mixed with the unexpected desire to watch her fuck Joshua, fuelling a fierce sexual encounter.

"Of course you know you need protection right? He has to wear a condom, so you better get some, cos I doubt he'll have any. You can't risk doing him bareback."

"Yeah of course" she said. "They sell them in the ladies toilets. But how do we do this, you know, where does it happen, when, how do we get him to agree to let you watch?"

"It happens here. We will go to the beach as usual. See if he has the guts to show up and approach you after today. If he sees me he probably won't show up, so I will watch, but from a distance in the resort complex."

"I could go to the hut to get him, to save time". She offered.

"No chance. If you go there alone again there is every chance of you giving in and fucking him when I am not there, so no, sorry I don't trust you anymore."

"Oh...Ok, I guess I deserved that. So what do I say if he approaches me?"

"Well, if he's half the man he thinks he is he will try to get to see you again anyway, he will want to finish what was started. So you won't have to worry about that part. You just agree to see him on one condition, well two actually. Firstly you confess that you told your husband what happened at the hut, and the only way he gets to fuck you is if I am there to watch. Second you tell him he must wear a condom. If he agrees to both, then you simply lead him back to here and I will follow you."

And that is exactly what happened. He showed up around 11.30. She was alone on a lounger on the beach, while I looked on from the bar in the pool. I saw him sliding his hand up the inside of her thigh, then freeze and stare at her. I guessed she had just delivered the message. I could see him wrestle with the idea in his head. Trying to decide if it was safe, or a trap. If the wronged husband was going to hurt him. I saw her whisper something in his ear, and then she kissed him, her tongue probing his mouth. My cock stiffened. My heart ached.

He nodded, and she got up and led him by the hand towards the room, towards the patio doors off the beach in to the main room.

I followed, but went toward the front door.

As I entered the door, they were directly in front of me, the king sized bed to my right. They were locked in a heated embrace already, kissing, and fondling each other. His hands on her buttocks, pulling her in to him, her hands stroking up and down his back.

I moved past them and sat in a chair in the corner, facing the bed, before freeing my cock from my shorts and gently stroking it, as they continued to caress each others bodies, as if I wasn't there.

His left hand reached for the strings to her bikini top and pulled one of the them down, unravelling the knot, and causing the two triangular pieces of cloth covering her nipples to sag, and fall away in to her cleavage.

He lifted the skimpy item over her head and dropped it to the floor, then stooped and took her right breast in his mouth, nipping and teasing her nipple, until it stood to attention.

Her hand had now reached for his cock. She was rubbing her left hand up and down its length, through his shorts. Then she reciprocated by tugging at the draw string, to loosen his shorts, then slid her hand inside the waistband. She sighed when her fingers made contact with the smooth, silky skin of his manhood.

Her bikini bottoms joined their counterpart on the floor a few seconds later, with both bows having been deftly unfastened at her hips. His right hand was now stroking her shaven cunt, a finger trying to find the divide in her labia and then succeeding and becoming enveloped in her love juice.

She parted her legs a little more, to give his fingers access to her vagina walls, and he immediately understood and slipped two fingers in to her wetness, and began to slowly finger fuck her, while still paying her tits attention with his mouth, and teeth.

Her skin was flushed pink, her nipples fully erect, her body slightly perspiring in the heat of the room and of the moment. His blackness a stark but enthralling contrast, complimenting her slightly tanned, white curves so well.

He was finding it awkward to finger fuck her and suck her breasts while standing, he had to contort his large frame to manage it, so he disengaged from her, and pushed her slowly backward toward the edge of the bed. When the backs of her legs touched to bed covers, she sat down, then lay on her back, her legs still dangling over the edge.

He dropped to his knees and spread her legs. He kissed and tongued his way up her thighs, first one side then the other, before planting a delicate kiss on her pussy lips.

A delicate kiss which turned in to a probing of her cunt with his tongue, seeking out her clit, tempting it from it's hiding place so he could flick his tongue over it, making her squirm and writhe on the bed. The tongue was replaced by his lips, as he spread her labia wider, he ate her pussy, sucking her clit in to his mouth until she arched her back and screamed as she climaxed.

I had slowed my attentions on my cock. I didn't want to come yet. I wanted to come when he finally took her. When his cock slipped silently in to her and claimed her.

"Joshua, please fuck me now. I want your cock inside me, it's driving me fucking crazy waiting for the moment it enters me."

"Condom." I said as a reminder.

She reached to the night stand and took one out of its packet. He stood up between her legs at the foot of the bed, and dropped his shorts. He had his back to me so I couldn't see his cock fully, I kind of got a slightly side-on angled view, but I knew it was big, because of where Sally's head was positioned when she started to apply the condom with her mouth. It was some way in front of his abdomen. If she had been doing the same to my cock, I would only have only been able to see half her face from where I sat.

"Show me" I said. Partly curious to see his cock in full, but also to make sure there was a condom on it.

He turned. It was fucking amazing. I am not a small boy in that department, but I had a sense of being totally inadequate compared to his monster. This fucker would be great working at Subway, as he already had a "foot long".

The condom, though on the cock, just about covered half of his dick, and was stretched to almost breaking point. I guess machine bought condoms only cater for standard guys, not elephants.

He turned back to face Sally. He put his arms under her legs behind the knees, and rolled them back towards her head. Pinning her legs in place with his shoulders.

Her pussy was pink, and wet, and fully exposed to his twitching rod. I watched him slide the head of his cock up and down a few times between her lips, then gently push his way inside her.

"Oooh...god...oooh my fucking god." Her fingers were biting in to his arms, propping him up either side of her torso, as he descended down in to her welcoming, soft, warm, moist pussy - stretching her wide.

Once he had gone as far as he could, he held his position, and looked at her in the eye. "You ready?"

He raised his hips backwards, sliding his impressive length out of her, then plunged straight back in, a motion he began to repeat faster and faster, harder and harder, as deep as he could force it.

As he increased the pace, her vocals also increased both in octave and in volume. She used all the cliche phrases heard on multiple porn flicks, about his size, how good it was, how she did not want him to stop, and everything in between.

It was obvious just how much she was being taken to another level, my cock and stamina no match for his. The condom and his cock were soaped up with her "lather"; white excretions of pure arousal smothering the cause of the same.

I had already cum. But I was finding it difficult to watch now. My heart was heavy, I had this feeling of loss and inadequacy, rather than arousal. My ejaculation deflating my enthusiasm. To see the woman I loved giving herself to a bull like Joshua after only a few days of meeting him, threw so many things in to doubt about our future. I was finding it hard to cope. Then I heard her plead with him to cum while still inside her. I knew there was a condom, but the shock at her request hit me hard. I got up and left.

Sally, didn't come after me. She continued to devote herself to being taken hard by a more worthy cock. It was like I never existed.

Epilogue.

That night with Joshua made me realise I had no future with Kyle, even though I loved him. Before this holiday Kyle and I were happy, though there was one issue that clouded our future. Kids.

We had been trying for a couple of years. I wanted a child desperately. We discovered Kyle had a low sperm count a few months before our holiday, which explained why, after so long trying I had never conceived.

We came on this holiday for two reasons. Although a slim hope, we naively hoped that being in paradise, being relaxed and happy, and in a romantic mood, it may somehow increase our chances of conceiving. Secondly, if we did not succeed naturally, then we agreed that following the holiday we would seek alternatives like donors , etc. Obviously, this was a huge smack in the face for Kyle; being artificially inseminated by a donors sperm, but he had agreed to it, as he knew how much having a child meant to me.

It was never my intention to hurt Kyle. I never planned on the third possibility. But when I met Joshua, and had almost fucked him bareback at our meeting in his hut, the thought had obviously occurred to me about getting pregnant by him. It was one of the reasons I stopped him from entering me; at that stage more concerned about Kyle and the inevitable consequences.

It seemed logical really; why bother with a sterile clinic when I could just take a lover. When Kyle was as surprisingly turned on by the thought of Joshua fucking me (at least at first), but not impregnating me, the potential to change his mind if he enjoyed watching me screw Joshua gave me hope of ending our barren baby creating attempts.

That hope was shattered however, when he saw Joshua actually take me, and own my cunt. When he saw my pussy stretched wide, and be made to squirt by Joshua's fucking enormous member, when heard me beg Joshua to fuck me, and shamelessly to cum in me (I have to confess, I had completely forgotten about the condom in my heightened state of eroticism, and was willing him to impregnate me), it became too much for him to bear.

I had succeeded in emasculating him entirely via my actions and words. In any other world he had been cuckolded. I had no chance of him agreeing to my proposal now. I knew he would not allow it, the stigma of his wife carrying a black child. It was one thing to be inseminated in a clinic by a donors sperm of the same race, but another thing entirely to agree to being seeded by a black guy on holiday. It had been a foolish thing to wish for.

Although Kyle left the room that night, and did not see Joshua take me in a number of positions thereafter, the condom/s remained in place. Mainly because of Joshua I have to say. He had been told to wear one, and so he did in lieu of any prompt from myself to the contrary. I was tempted. It would have been so easy to remove it. But it was not the right time. I had decided on another plan after I saw Kyle walk out, one that would increase my chances of conceiving, without knowing who the actual father was.

In the days following my tryst with Joshua it had been very awkward with Kyle. It was unlikely I would father his child, and I knew now that I would not become pregnant by an anonymous donor in a clinic either.

I tried to rationalise my decision, with the belief that Kyle would never really cope with not being able to give me a child, or with me conceiving by a donor. He would always know he was not the biological father and it would come between us. I know it was twisted logic on my part, but I really thought at the time that my plan, although very cruel, would be kinder in the long run and spare him a life of anguish.

He had been struggling emotionally with my infidelity, and it was obvious the immediate rush of watching his wife taken by a BBC had quickly faded and he too was also contemplating our future, and whether he could still love me.

I suggested we take time out from each other a few days before we were due to leave for home. I said I would go on one of those official excursions for the day, while he did whatever he wanted to, to think about "us".

I paid for the excursion with the tour rep while Kyle was there, so he was comforted that I was going on the official tour. But on the morning of the trip, I never got on the coach. I guessed correctly, that as it was an early start, Kyle would be too lazy to get up and physically see me off.

Instead I made my way to Joshua's beach hut, where I met him and two of his friends who ran a boat trip.

I was fortunate enough to remember the business card Joshua gave me on our first meeting, and I had rung him to discuss my proposal and to make the necessary arrangements, while Kyle had gone to the resort shop.

The four of us clambered aboard the small vessel at the edge of the sea, bobbing up and down as the waves broke beneath it.

Life jackets were not distributed. They would only get in the way.

We headed out to sea, passing the coral reef and in to open water. Joshua was at the helm, while his two friends made no attempt to hide their lascivious ogling of my bikini clad snatch and tits. Neither made a move though, yet.

Once we had been "steaming" for about 40 minutes, and Joshua was satisfied there were no other vessels on the horizon, he killed the throttle to a slow pace and invited me to take the wheel, heading in a westerly direction.

I did as he asked, with him stood behind me, helping me steer and get a feel for the controls and where I should be heading, and also to indicate that this is the moment it would start. His rigid cock pushed in to my arse cheeks.

Friend 1 was called Jonah and he stood to my left side. Friend 2 was called Freddy and he stood on my right. Joshua remained behind me.

I had both hands on the wheel / controls of the vessel. Jonah, stepped in to me and put his left hand in to my warm crotch kneading my clit and pussy lips though the veil of cloth. Freddy, freed my right breast from my bikini and took it in his mouth. Joshua, removed his shorts, then unfastened my bikini briefs and nestled his swollen prick in the cleft of my butt. Joshua was impatient to enter me. He wanted to be first it was clear.

He pulled my hips back and bent me forward, my hands gripping the wheel still for balance, as the boat rocked and swayed, yawed and pitched, with the small ocean swell. There were no small swellings onboard though. Only three impressive, engorged cocks.

I felt the tip of Joshua's dick slip in to my wetness, and I groaned softly as it descended inside me.

Jonah and Freddy released my hands from the wheel, and made sure I took their respective cocks in to my mouth in turn.

After what seemed an eternity, Joshua came. I had already had two orgasms.

He pumped his thick, baby batter inside my pussy. Load after load, until my pussy seeped from the edges with his dick still buried in me. There was no condom. And there was no protection.

Having spent himself, Jonah took over, and claimed second shift. I was laid on some canvases on the deck of the boat, and Jonah took me missionary style, with Joshua's cum being expelled from my cunt every time he thrust in to me. Like he was pumping it out of a well.

He was not as big as Joshua, but he was big enough. I noticed Joshua had made himself hard again, and he knelt to the side of my head so I could take him in my mouth and clean the remaining seed from its tip.

I can't describe how I felt. I honestly cannot. I know that might be a disappointment to some of you so all I can say is this. Imagine yourself, as a woman, having been in a monogamous relationship until a few days previously, who was now totally naked, on a boat in the sun kissed ocean, being taken at will by three black cocks, without any contraception, in the hope of conceiving. Now how does that make you feel?

Hopefully you get where I was at. Because I was in fucking utopia. I had never, ever, experienced anything so base, so raw, so fucking animal in my life and it was like a drug. I would gladly have overdosed on that feeling.

I felt his strokes quicken, then his buttocks clench, and his legs stiffen, as he too filled me with thick, creamy sperm. Now in direct competition with Joshua's to fertilise me.

Freddy was not too pleased at "coming third" but nevertheless went at me with fierce determination. He bent me over the side of the boat, so I could see my own reflection in the water. I thought I looked oddly content, or satisfied. He entered me doggy style and pounded my poor cum soaked hole for all he was worth, determined to catch up, to give his seed a fighting chance. As a result he did not last as long as the others, but Jesus, did he make me orgasm hard on his cock. I was breathless when he emptied his deposit in my fully loaded snatch.

I knew I would have been impregnated. I knew beyond any doubt that even now I was going to conceive a child, but who the actual father was, I did not want to know. And that was the idea.

That is why I asked Joshua to arrange this trip with him and two of his friends. I was honest with them. I told them that I wanted to get pregnant, but that that I did not really want to know who the father was, or for the father to be involved other than the conception.