The Lucky Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's perfect, you can do this forever, why did we wait so long?"

Forever is a long time, I couldn't keep it up forever, but I lasted a long time as I looked down and observed my cock driving in and out of my daughter's soaking hole. The harder and faster I went, the harder and faster she begged me to go, our bodies were loudly slapping together and I could feel myself hitting the deepest part of that willing cave.

Finally I could go no longer and with only a moment's warning I burst into her, and at about the same time Lyn buried her face in the bedding and screamed her orgasm into the bed. I didn't pull out, instead I leaned forward, resting my head on her back as her whole body seemed to spasm and shake.

With her face buried in the bedding it was difficult to hear her words but she was definitely moaning to the effect that it was gorgeous and she wanted more and more. We both collapsed to the side and laid there with me behind her, my cock still in her. For the first time I took notice of her breasts, large and remarkably firm. I took hold of a breast and rubbed my thumb over the erect nipple, eliciting a contented moan from Lyn.

"Do you like my tits daddy?"

Again she had called me 'daddy', it had an immediate effect as my cock twitched; what was it about her calling me daddy that made me react that way?

"Suck my tits daddy, bite me, do anything to me!"

Pulling forwards and then rolling over Lyn slid off my still quite hard cock, she then straddled me. Laid on my back with my daughter sitting astride me I was getting a close up view of her gorgeous body, a body she had apparently decided to totally share with me. Half sitting up I grasped both her breasts and stroked her nipples an action that caused her to throw back her head and emit a very loud low moan. Sitting up higher, Lyn reached back and took hold of my cock, positioned it and then slid her pussy down onto it. I shuffled forwards and up and we were in the perfect position, Lyn was grinding down on my yet again stiffening penis while I had full and easy access to those beautiful breasts.

As my daughter rode me I fondled her breasts, taking her nipples in turn into my mouth. Lynsey, my eldest daughter, was moaning like I had never heard a woman moan before, her moans loud and aimed at the ceiling were interspersed with snippets of requests and demands and promises.

"Suck my tits, bite my nipples! I'll never say no to you, you can do anything you want to me..." I have no idea how long we kept that up, but having come twice already that afternoon when I did eventually come a third time it was a very much reduced reaction. Not so Lynsey, she seemed to have been orgasming all the time we were joined at the crotch and she held nothing back as she howled her pleasure.

I'm pretty sure that Lynsey would have liked to have gone on all evening but I was done, limp and sweaty, exhausted and sated. We showered together, soaping each other's bodies and our most intimate areas with no embarrassment or hesitation, for the first time, under that shower, we kissed, a real long lingering sexual kiss, I was in heaven.

We dried ourselves and laid on the bed, Lynsey laying her head against my shoulder. We didn't talk, we just drifted off to sleep.

I awoke two hours later according to the clock on the bedside table, I awoke to the very pleasant feeling of my cock being licked and sucked. I gazed down at my daughter as she meticulously licked every millimetre of my cock and balls. When she noticed me watching her she told me to turn over. I did so, I didn't even think about it, I suppose I was still half asleep as she then told me to get on my hands and knees with my knees wide apart. The heavenly feeling as her tongue found my most intimate opening was like nothing I had ever experienced and as she licked she reached underneath me and cupped my balls and cock, gently massaging me back to life. Surprisingly I did revive, my cock gaining size and stiffness very quickly under her ministrations. I had never engaged in this sort of sexual behaviour before and having anyone, let alone my own daughter licking my anus was completely new to me, new and very erotic. When I felt a finger intrude into me I thought at first that it would be unpleasant, but as the finger withdrew and then pushed in again I was forced to review my opinion, I liked it! It was difficult to tell how far I was being penetrated until I felt her knuckles touch me, it was so sexual, so erotic and ...dirty, if I was going to come an unbelievable fourth time then this was how it would happen.

When Lyn asked if I liked what she was doing I gave her a truthful answer and when she asked if I had ever had anal sex I admitted that her mother and I had only ever once tried that, and that had been less than successful, we'd never tried again.

"Well we're not going to do it now because I want to watch you fuck me daddy, I want to see your cock going in and out of my cunt!

So that is what we did, with Lyn laid on her back she drew her feet up to her buttocks and let her legs fall to the sides, opening herself fully to me. Kneeling on the bed between her legs I gave her a few licks around and in her vagina before sliding my cock into her. As I slowly penetrated her soaking pussy she hooked her hands behind my head and pulled herself up into a position that allowed her to see me sliding in and out.

I didn't really need the encouragement that she gave me but I have to admit that the extremely foul language that she was using had a positive effect on me, language that I'm sure neither she nor I would ever use elsewhere. As my daughter talked dirty, I kept up a steady rhythm, also bending my neck a little to observe myself as she was doing, watching enraptured as my hard cock slid in and out of my lovely daughter.

I don't really know how long we were in that position, but I couldn't manage a fourth orgasm, I just kept going until we both realised that it wasn't going to happen. If Lyn was disappointed she didn't show it and when we both collapsed in exhaustion we just laughed it off as being the result of her tiring me out. I went home that evening with the promise from Lyn that our afternoon was only the forerunner of even better afternoons to come.

***

There's more to write if there is enough interest! Thanks for reading.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Packaged Deal After a bad breakup, a guy's mom & sister decide to date him.in Incest/Taboo
The Dark Stone Pt. 01 A strange rock changes Sam and the women around him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories