The Lucky Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was probably the best sex I'd had with my wife for years.

Liz and I went down to that secluded little cove just about every night, we were usually the only ones there but on one occasion we got there to find another couple already in residence. It was the only other time that Lynsey was able to accompany us so at first we were a bit disappointed in not having the exclusive use of the bay; however, the couple already there soon showed that they were somewhat free spirits. It was dark, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky so we could all see fairly clearly as our neighbours got naked and went into the sea. Liz and I were a bit sheepish, but Lynsey wasted no time in joining in the splashing around and openly calling us mum and dad called for us to join them.

It was certainly a first for Liz and I, five of us naked and swimming and splashing around. The beach visit culminated in watching our neighbour lady giving her partner a blow job as he stood knee high in the sea. Lynsey suggested that Liz give me one but there was no way (she said) so with Liz and the other couple looking on Lynsey did me proud! Yes, they knew Lynsey was my daughter but if anything it seemed to make their own actions more enjoyable!

It was a good holiday, a great break, and one we will remember with fondness for a long time. It didn't however satisfy Liz's desire to watch Lynsey and I having sex. She explained that it had been too dark for her to see clearly, she really wanted to see every detail!

*************

We had been home for a week or two before Liz finally got her wish. Lynsey had come over for a couple of hours in the middle of the week, Liz was out at first but was due back in fairly early. I didn't realise how early she was going to be though. Lynsey and I were in the bedroom, I was laid on the bed and Lynsey was straddling me, riding my cock and fondling her breasts when I managed to see past her to the partly open door. Liz was just outside, a big grin on her face as she watched her daughter fuck her father.

I don't know why it affected me the way it did, but it was a huge turn on, and I got bigger and harder knowing we were being watched. We changed position, Lynsey lay on her back and lifted her legs up and wide open. "Fuck me dad, fuck me hard!"

She didn't have to ask twice and I ploughed into her. She was wetter than ever, and even more vocal than usual.

"Come on dad, hook my legs, get me open, get it in me deep!"

She likes me to get a bit rough now and again, but she was really into it that night. Hooking her legs with my arms I had her almost folded in half as I slammed down into her. She was so wet you could hear a splashing as I fully penetrated her sopping cunt.

"Cum on me, cover me in cum daddy, I want daddy's spunk all over me!"

When the inevitable explosion started I pulled out, grabbed my cock and sprayed hot sticky cum over her belly and tits. Not satisfied with that she screamed for me to give her some in her mouth, which by then I was barely able to manage; we both however scraped up my jizz from her body and fed it to her mouth as she observed how much she loved eating her daddy's cum.

I turned to look back at the door just in time to see Liz give a little wave and disappear from view.

"Has she gone?"

"Yes, how did you know she was there?"

"She almost followed us in here, she's been there ages, I heard her come in just as we came out of the living room, I hope she saw what she wanted, I found it quite a turn on actually."

We rested for a few minutes before donning a couple of bathrobes and going through to the living room. Liz came in from the kitchen at the same time carrying a tray of teacups. We sat, sipped at our drinks and said nothing until Lynsey blurted out "that was great! Did you enjoy it dad?". She didn't wait for an answer before continuing "what about you mum?"

With that ice breaker we were able to just have a (relatively) normal conversation. From that day onwards when Lynsey and I go to the bedroom together we don't bother much with the bedroom door, Liz is never obvious if she chooses to watch, and I have only known her to do so once; if she has done it more often I haven't noticed. Lynsey has never mentioned it.

*************

My birthday was approaching, what did I want for my birthday? A constant question from all my family members. When it comes to answering that sort of question I am apparently the world's most boring man, my normal reply of "socks" doesn't endear me to anyone! So this year Lynsey decided to take matters into her own hands. With the help of her husband she rented a huge house in the lake district, for the whole family. We were to have the house for a week, several excursions were booked and as my actual birthday was midweek she had also booked a large part of the smartest restaurant in the village.

The weekend before we were due to take up residence I was invited over to Lynsey's house, for 'a special afternoon'. I knew what that meant of course, Gerald was away for the day and my horny daughter wanted to play with her daddy!

I arrived just after lunch time, and was greeted by Lynsey as usual, in her dressing gown. What wasn't usual was the way she put her finger to her lips in order to indicate for me to be quiet. I whispered

"Is Gerald home?"

She answered in her normal voice. "No, but there is someone else here, someone who has been very naughty! My girlfriend is here, she had been very naughty and I would like you to take part in her punishment!"

What? I was finally going to meet the mysterious girlfriend, and take part in her punishment. I knew my daughter was into a bit of role play, and so I assumed was her girlfriend, but I wasn't really prepared for the sight that greeted me when we went into Lynsey's bedroom.

In the middle of the room was a wooden kitchen chair, stood behind the chair and bent over it was a naked girl. Her hands were tied to the front of the chair and she had a velvet type bag over her head. There were marks of a beating all over her buttocks and the tops of her legs, they were superficial, but nevertheless must have hurt her.

Lynsey leaned into my ear and spoke very quietly "please don't speak, I don't want her to hear your voice!" I nodded. Then speaking loudly she turned to the girl.

"Poppy, I've brought in a friend of mine, he's going to help with your punishment, nod if you agree!" The girl nodded vigorously.

"Poppy is my submissive, I am her dom. She always has a choice, but that choice has to be indicated at the beginning of a session. Today when she arrived she admitted that she had had sex with her husband last night, which is not permitted when she has agreed to be with me the next day. She has agreed that she needs to be punished, but I wanted you to see her agreement."

Leaning into me once again she whispered that 'poppy' quite often did this, she liked the punishments!

"Now, lover, why don't you take off your clothes and lay on the bed and have a slow wank while I teach poppy to be a good girl!"

I began to take off my clothes as Lynsey removed her dressing gown, beneath it she was wearing all black lingerie and a pegging harness.

I had seen my daughter in many outfits, including very sexy lingerie, I'd seen her naked very often, but never in this way. She was dressed as a dominatrix, black leatherette bra and pants, studded, and in high heel high thigh boots. She picked up a sort of riding crop from a chair, it was about two feet long with a leather flap attached to the end. Standing behind and to one side of 'Poppy' Lyn walloped her across her bared buttocks. I could clearly see the flinch as the blow landed but although there was a grunt, there was no cry or shout of pain. Lynsey must have seen my surprise, as she explained that Poppy had a ball gag in her mouth.

After six good whacks my Dom daughter put down the crop and knelt behind her sub, then, looking first over at me she began to kiss and lick that somewhat red and sore looking bottom. I looked on in excitement as she parted the girls ass cheeks and licked her most intimate parts.

Looking up from her activities she called to me.

"Come lover, come and taste Poppy, you'll love it, she's so wet!"

I got off the bed and went over, my hard cock leading the way. As I bent down and parted those lovely ass cheeks Poppy shuffled back just a little and widened her stance, giving me better access to her asshole and presenting her vagina for my pleasure. I took full advantage, and as I did so Lyn took hold of my penis and proceeded to deep throat me.

Poppy was exactly as Lynsey had described, very wet and exquisitely sweet tasting. Lyn stood up and back from me, "I think it's time for a little more punishment lover, she hasn't quite learned her lesson yet!"

Taking up a couple of what appeared to be clothes pegs from the dressing table she knelt by the side of Poppy and after pulling hard on each of the girls nipples attached them. The girl grunted louder this time, I shuddered at the thought of how much that must have hurt. She wasn't finished yet though. Taking up the crop she began to flick the pegs, eliciting a grunt every time the crop made contact.

"Help yourself lover, fuck her, use either hole, or better still, both! That's what you want isn't it Poppy?"

Poppy nodded vigorously again, I could just about make out the grunted word "Yes"

With one swift smack Lyn punished her lovely little bottom, "No talking!" A second smack followed the first, and she wasn't holding back!

I'm not really into this punishment thing so to ease the situation I did what any self-respecting man would have done; I got in the way and slid my hard manhood into that lovely wet tunnel. She was so wet, I slipped easily into her and then out, and in, starting the pumping motion that brought us both so much pleasure. And it was pleasurable, for both of us, as Poppy growled her pleasure in spite of the gag and the bag. So wet and so tight, I held on to her hips as I steadily fucked her, looking over at Lyn as she took up a huge black dildo and proceeded to lick and suck on it.

"Now don't you come in her yet lover, she needs some of this first!"

I pulled out and watched in amazement as Lynsey inserted the biggest dildo I had ever seen into the pegging harness and then thrust it into that tight little vagina, Poppy seemingly taking it not for the first time. Lyn had taken my place behind Poppy and was fucking her with gusto, giving herself a serious physical workout. It was obvious to me as I watched that these two had done this many times before, what I couldn't get over was the sheer size of the dildo my daughter was using on her girlfriend, if I hadn't seen it I would never have believed it.

Poppy shivered and very obviously had a huge orgasm, Lyn pulled out of her and gasped at me. "Do her ass daddy, I want to see you fuck her ass!"

She stopped, putting her hand over her mouth she looked at me in a sort of panic. She recovered quickly.

"You don't mind me calling you daddy do you? It's always been a fantasy of mine, to watch my daddy fuck!"

I went back to her friend, wiped my cock up and down her soaking hole a couple of times and positioned myself at her little star shaped puckered hole. I pushed, there was a little resistance, then her sphincter gave way and I slid in a couple of inches. There was a grunt as I pulled back just a bit and then pushed further in. I fucked that girls ass the way I had fucked her cunt, sliding easily in and out, much to both her and Lynsey's enjoyment. I say Lynsey's because as I fucked her friend she was laid on the bed giving herself a serious fucking with that same gigantic dildo, shouting at me to "Fuck that ass!"

Poppy, it has to be said, seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it as well. As I rammed into her she seemed to be pushing back towards me, driving my cock ever deeper into her boiling heat. She was far from silent, in spite of the gag she was grunting as loud as Lynsey was on the bed. I moved one of my hands from her hips and reached under her to flick the pegs attached to her nipples, the effect was remarkable as she squealed and vibrated her whole body. Whether it was pain or pleasure I wasn't sure, or maybe it was the pleasure of the pain, in either case I could feel her orgasm cascading down her body, eliciting from me an identical response as I burst into her, my body gasping as I pumped my cum deep into her bowels.

That was some birthday present! I would have liked to have stayed and watched the finale, Lynsey assured me that Poppy would be properly subservient as she took her turn to use the dildo on her, and would then lick her Dom clean. I still wasn't to be allowed to identify Poppy, but that was okay. I would know who she was eventually, but that knowledge would work both ways and Lyn needed to be sure about Poppy's feelings on incest before that could happen.

I left them still in the bedroom and made my way home.

We all travelled to the lake district separately, so when Liz and I arrived all the others were already there. Lynsey and Gerald, Marian (my middle daughter) and her husband Adrian, and their two children Robert and Mary Anne. Then my youngest daughter Lisa and her husband Bill. Finally my son and his wife, Robert and Ruth.

We had an enjoyable week, there was a fair bit of drinking, a few good excursions, and long lie-ins in the mornings. For my actual birthday we had day visitors, my wife's sisters and one of their husbands. Janet was unaccompanied by her husband, and we did get a chance for a brief chat. She made a point of telling me that she was still open to our former arrangement if I was so inclined.

My biggest surprise that week was Lisa, my youngest. One of our excursions was pony trekking, and I found myself in Lisa's company for the day, Bill didn't like riding. We rode side by side on the few occasions we were permitted to do so, and we were last in the line when in single file. We talked more than we ever had in the past.

I had always been of the opinion that Lisa's marriage was a really good one, and it seemed that I was right, but that day she let slip some things that I didn't know. Firstly, Bill was very mild, he never made demands of her and invariably deferred to her in any decision. Secondly, she often just wanted to be told what to do, to have decisions made for her. Thirdly, and to my utter amazement, it seemed that Bill was bisexual, and Lisa had known that even before they were married. I could hardly believe it, and said so. Lisa just laughed and called me 'old fashioned '. "Dad, half the world is probably gay or bisexual, most of the civilised world accepts that nowadays!"

I didn't mention that I knew Lynsey was bisexual, but to my surprise Lisa did!

"You do know that Lyn has a girlfriend don't you?"

"Being a girl herself I would expect she had a lot of girlfriends."

"No dad, I mean she has a 'girlfriend', as in most intimate and very personal friend!"

I indicated that I had grasped what she meant, and when she asked what my reaction to that was I admitted that I already knew about it. Our conversation moved on to other subjects, but over the course of that week I learned a lot about my family that I thought I had already known, but had it all wrong.

My liaisons with Lynsey carried on, sometimes at her home, and sometimes at mine. We got on well, everyone was happy.

************

It was the end of September and Lynsey had told me that Gerald was going to the US for a series of meetings, he would be away for two weeks. Then she announced that she was also going away, to Italy. She was taking Poppy with her. Lisa and Bill were going to be away and Liz had agreed to look after our two grandchildren so that Marian and Adrian could have a break without taking them out of school. So I was more of less dry, grandkids staying at my house meant no 'fun' for me there and Lynsey away.

The phone call from Lynsey took me by surprise. Could I come to Italy? Tell my employer that I had a family emergency. Well, I have a good employer, a good friend as it happens, so off I went.

On the way from the airport to the villa Lynsey looked a bit nervous, and continually asked for reassurance that our relationship was good and firm and that no matter what happened we would still be 'good'! I assured her that nothing would break our relationship, and she sighed in relief.

"You know that Poppy is here, well she is not allowed clothes in the villa, and she's not wearing a hood. So, you are going to recognise her, and she will recognise you, I haven't told her who you are yet, just that you are the same friend that came to my house that time."

I was okay with that, although it did worry me that Poppy would turn out to be someone close enough to the family to be a risk. Her being Lynsey's sub was one thing, but her knowing about me and Lynsey was entirely different.

The villa when we arrived turned out to be very private, it was a good one hundred yards from the nearest neighbour and was surrounded by a high wooden fence. Lynsey operated the electric gate and we drove in. With the gate closed behind us we were completely isolated.

As we entered the villa Lynsey shouted that we had arrived; We walked into the living area to find Poppy kneeling on the floor, staring straight down at her knees. I couldn't see her face, but I hardly needed to, I'd know that head of hair anywhere!

"Poppy, you may look up, and greet our guest."

Poppy looked up, and I stared into the eyes of my youngest daughter, Lisa. I have never witnessed anyone go so red so quickly!

I was probably as red as her, but my lower jaw certainly wasn't as disconnected as hers looked to be.

"Poppy, don't be rude, say hello to daddy!"

"H, h, hi dad!"

Lynsey wasn't pleased with the stuttered greeting.

"Poppy, go sit on that chair and take up the position!"

Lisa looked worried, scared even, she didn't move.

"Dad, tell her it's alright, I should have warned you both, I'm sorry!"

Lynsey didn't sound so sure of herself now, obviously thinking she had made a mistake in blowing both our covers.

I looked at Lyn, I decided that I should try and take charge of the situation.

"Lisa, I'm okay with this if you are, if you're not, then go and get dressed and Poppy will not reappear while I am here. If you are okay with it then you'd better do as your mistress says."

Lisa looked over at Lynsey, Lynsey nodded.

With just a moment or two's hesitation Lisa got up and crossed to an armchair. She sat in it and leaning back, threw her legs over the arms, presenting her vagina for Lynsey and I to clearly see. She placed her hands behind her head and closed her eyes.

"Come on dad, show her you mean it!"

I looked at my eldest daughter, she was smiling at me and nodding. "It's called keeping it in the family, remember?"

Lowering her voice she whispered. "It's what turns her on, she needs to be bossed around, she's the perfect submissive, she loves being used, even abused, when she rings me and asks if Poppy can come over I know she needs to unwind, and this is how she does it, no inhibitions and she never refuses anything."

looking over at Poppy/Lisa Lynsey asked "Poppy, would you like your daddy to lick your cunny, make you come?"

Lisa answered immediately. "Oh yes mistress!"

If anything, my little daughter Lisa tasted even better than her older sister, as I soon found out kneeling on the floor in front of the chair and eating my youngest daughter's vagina. It was pinker than Lynsey's, and seemed smaller, but I have to say that her clitoris was bigger, and much harder. Her reaction as I first ran my tongue up her soaking slit was nothing short of electric! First she squealed, then her voice dropped lower than I had ever heard it as she moaned "Oh daddy, do it, do it! Use me daddy, do anything to me!"