The Lure of Cock from the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his mouth lovingly sucked my cock my knees turned to rubber and I started falling into him. My cock slipped out of his mouth as I pushed him by the shoulders back onto the couch falling on top of him. Like rabid dogs we kissed as my lithe smooth body slithered on top of his hairy masculine frame. I was humping my hard cock onto his cock as the silky panties hugged my balls. Jim had my ass in both hands squeezing firmly as our kissing continued at a torrid pace. Like the horny little bitch I was I slid down his body to continue my quest and slipped his cock back into my mouth as I knelt on the floor before him. Jim did not seem to mind all the loving attention I was bestowing onto his rigid manhood. With deft tongue and deep thrusts onto his cock I sucked, licked, sniffed, nuzzled and jacked on his excited cock. It felt good to be gay, it felt good to be pleasuring Jim's cock. I felt so sexy being just in silky hot pink panties sucking cock.

"You suck good cock" Jim moaned. "Its been so long".

I went to town on his cock trying to get as much as I could in my mouth. Taking my mouth off a second Jim furiously jacked on his cock as I tongued his balls. When his breathing quickened and I could tell he was close I clamped my mouth back over his cock and went in and out as deep and fast as I could. In a huff Jim moaned and came in many thick warm spurts in my mouth. I love the taste of cum and was going crazy with cock lust finally sucking off another guy again. It was stunning , my own cock ached in my panties. Keeping him in my mouth as long as possible (cock tastes so good but it always tastes best right after it has cum in your mouth or on your face) I bathed his penis lovingly with my tongue as he lay back in ecstasy. Finally I stood up. My own cock was sticking out of the panties as I stood there for him trying to look sexy. Jim reached for my cock and I humped it into his hand. His other hand slipped into my panties and he slid his big middle finger between my soft cheeks and fingered my tight hole, I was getting close.

"I'd love to fuck that ass" Jim remarked.

"I'd love that too" I whispered in as feminine voice as I could muster. "This is so hot being your gay little bitch" I told him. "I love being gay with you".

"Me too, honey. Me too" Jim replied as I was nearly there from him jacking me off and fingering my ass pussy.

Almost as if in slow motion cum started spurting out of my cock all over his hand and onto his furry chest. Nothing felt sexier than being there in only panties as he played with my cock and my ass. It was intoxicating how gay I felt. This has always been my favorite type of homosexual encounter; me being feminine in panties or a dress for a masculine guy.

We got cleaned up and dressed. As I was leaving we stood by the door. We kissed passionately again.

"Can I see you again?" Jim asked as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

" Yes, of course!" I whispered back. "I'll wear a dress and heels and lipstick and a wig" I went on. We were both hard again and I was floating as we parted. Yes! I thought, I have a boyfriend!

Wife was not home when I got there so I stripped and lay on the bed in the pink panties and jacked off thinking about how hot the gay encounter I just had was. I was so hard it was silly. I could only think how hot it would be to be dressed 'en femme' while I got to be with such a hung naked man and suck his cock or get fucked by him, cum shot out of my cock as I fingered my ass pussy literally soaking me in cum as I furiously pounded my acing cock.

Got together with Jim the next week on the same day but his wife was hosting cards so we just went for a drive. Parking in a seclude spot in the woods we were just like two teenagers eager for each other. We kissed hungrily as we felt for each other's cock. Soon I had his cock in my mouth with my shirt off and pants down. Jim played with my nipples and fondled my cock in my panties as I sucked him off. Maybe not the best place to have sex but we didn't care, it was just so exciting being together again. I was so horny and worked up that I came all over his hand before he came in my mouth. It was very exciting, we kissed a long time again before we left.

The next week when his wife was gone we were both very much looking forward to it. Our email contact had been smoldering with us both telling the other how hot we were for each other, especially when I told him I was going to dress up and be his 'girl'. I had perfected dressing 'en femme' fairly well by this point in my life and decided to go all out classy and sexy for Jim. I brought my 'drag bag' over and went to the bath room to get dressed. I had painted my toes hot pink and showered and shaved everywhere before coming over and did a quick make up job before getting dressed. With my "Jayne Fonda" wig, simple but stunning make up and lipstick, shear tan stockings, white garter belt, silver strappy 5" high heel sandals, hot pink bikini panties (nothing makes me feel more gay than wearing hot pink panties) and a short off white silky spaghetti strap dress I looked hot! Even had a little clutch purse on a gold chain. Walking in heels make me feel oh so gay and I love how sexy and femme it makes me feel. To top it off I put on a pink leather dog collar, the perfect jewelry accessory to show how gay and submissive I am!

As I slithered out walking as sexy as I could Jim was floored:

"Wow!" he said. "Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow WOW!

"You must like it" I cooed.

"Like it! I Love it!" Jim gushed. He put his hand on my ass. I brushed it away.

"Jim!" I chided. "I'm not that kind of girl" I played, walking away. He chased after me.

"What kind of girl are you?" he asked as he caught me and pinned me against the wall, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"A girl who loves cock" I whispered back as I felt for his cock through his pants.

We looked in each other's eyes as he started feeling me up through my silky dress. Soon we were locked in a passionate embrace, kissing madly, kissing hungrily as we felt for each other's cocks. Sliding to the floor on my knees with both hands I played with his boner through his pants. Looking up with puppy dog eyes I undid his pants and pulled down the zipper. With his wonderfully hard penis in my hands Jim removed his shirt as I played with his manhood, OMG it felt so good. Not being able to resist, the thing was soon in my mouth as I hungrily sucked his cock. With his shirt off I pulled down his pants and he kicked them off along with his sandals. My lustful cock sucking resumed as Jim moaned, pleased with my attentive homosexual ministrations. Being the 3rd time with it I had grown fond of his cock, thinking about it a lot in between encounters, totally in love with it when I get to have it in my mouth again.

Surely I could have slobbered all over that fine cock till it gave me its cummy reward but Jim pulled me up to look at me and relish my hottie femininity. He rubbed his hands all over me, admiring my silky dress, my fine stocking-ed legs and lifting up to view my lovely pink panties and rigid penis. Dropping my purse to the floor Jim kissed me. Our kissing was as always a passionate hunger for the sexual intimacy missing in our lives. He kissed my shoulder and the strap to my dress slid down. Pulling the other strap down we let the dress slip off my shoulders and down my body into a soft pile around my high heels and pink toes. Stepping away I raised my arms over my head to let Jim admire his hottie little bitch; sexy "Jayne Fonda" wig, subtle perfect make up with super sexy long false eyelashes, pink leather dog collar with hearts on it, naked chest with hard nipples and smooth shaved underarms, tiny white garter belt holding up silky shear tan stockings in the nice embroidered Italian style, silky hot pink microfiber bikini panties with my uber hard cock sticking out, topped off ('bottomed off' actually) with my silver 5" strappy sandals and hot pink toes. I was any alpha male's dream femme boy!

I sure felt like a dreamy dish for an alpha male, to be nearly naked in sexy lingerie and being taken by a masculine man with a big hard cock, this is what every femme gay male longs for. Jim moved in for another kiss we pulled on each other's cocks. His hands were all over me as we broke the kiss and he turned me around to admire my hottie little pink pantie clad ass. Jim clutched it in both hands as he nuzzled my neck. We were both so hard it was crazy! Reaching around with one hand he stroked my cock while the other hand slipped inside the hot pink panties to finger my ass pussy. He pulled the panties down and pressed the whole length of his cock between my ass cheeks and started humping along the crack. I reached back and put the head against my tight hole. The pre-cum on the tip made it tingle against my ass pussy. I reached down for my purse on the floor and pulled out a small bottle of lube (a girl can never be too ready) and gave it to Jim.

Slathering it all over his massive cock and fingering my aching hole with it I heard the bottle drop to the floor as his cock pressed against my tight opening. He kept stabbing his penis at my hole to loosen it up and then I felt it! OMG it was working its way inside my gay ass pussy. It hurt a little at first be he was persistent and humped deeper and harder. I let out a low moan as his wonderful cock stabbed up into me. One last plunge and I could feel the front of his body against my sweet ass cheeks and I was filled with cock. There I was with my pink panties around one ankle (so I could spread my legs better for my lover) in my wig, high heels, garter belt and stockings, my masculine lover's big hard cock up my ass with his hand pulling on my cock as he kisses my neck from behind. Really could not be more gay than I was at the time, and I loved it! Of all my sexual longing and desires, this was the most fulfilling being the sexy femme bottom to a hung masculine top.

"You're so hot" Jim whispered in my ear as he humped his cock into me and I gasped with the pleasure of being so full of cock getting my ass pussy fucked.

"Talk dirty to me Jim" I managed to utter back. "I love your cock!"

"You horny little bitch!" Jim accommodated. "Never seen a girl like cock as much as you. Take...My...Cock...You...Filthy...Little...Whore" he swore in staccato thrusts of his cock deep up into me.

"Oh Jim! Don't stop! I'm such a horny little queer. I'm...So...Fucking...Gay...this feels so good" I gasped. My own hard cock danced in his warm rough hand as my ass rode his cock.

"Little sissy faggot loves cock? Doesn't she?" Jim chided me. "Take my cock you nasty cunt" as he repeatedly humped my hottie, horny ass.

Holding on to me he nuzzled into my neck and bit my ear from behind. His powerful manly grasp on me made me feel so feminine as his cock thrust up into me. His breathing quickened as did his humping my ass.

"Holy Fuck!" Jim pistoned up into me. "Ahhhhhhrrrrrrrrr" as he came.

He repeatedly stabbed his cock up into me in a series of even and slow but forceful thrusts. And then he stopped. With one last push that he held pushing into me as his body shuddered. Jim held me tight in a bear hug and whispered "You're so hot" followed by kissing and nuzzling my neck as we were still joined from him ass fucking me from behind. His hand was till stroking my cock, how I had not cum by this point is a mystery. Eventually (after quite a while) his cock slid from my ass. I turned around, put my arms around his neck and kissed my fantastic alpha male lover. Jim pulled on my cock as we kissed and rubbed his half hard cum coated cock on my very hard cock. As we broke our kiss I put my hands over my head and let him jack me off. His manly hand on my cock made me feel so gay especially with cum dripping from my ass and standing there in high heels and stockings exposed to him as he played with my cock.

Leaning down he took one then the other of my nipples in his mouth tonguing and sucking forcefully making me shudder as he played with my cock. My cock was so hard as he played with it in his hands and teased my little flat titties. Jim then knelt before me and took my cock in both hands.

"You have a beautiful cock for a girl" he grinned. "I like cock too" as he knelt down and sunk his mouth over my hardness.

My knees nearly buckled as he began to suck my cock. I know I'm a femme little bitch but feeling of when a guy sucks your cock is amazing, so determined and lusting for it, so erotic and taboo, unlike a female mouth. Guys sucking cock like the burly bear now sucking on mine is a delicious, decadent feeling, you know your cock is being adored by the cock hungry attentiveness like the head Jim was giving me. You could tell he relished the taste and feel of my cock by how eager he sucked on it, how he moaned in pleasure at its taste, how he pulled it out, licked at my shaved balls, tongued the shaft before hungrily sucking in and out. OMG my cock felt so good in his mouth it tingled and made me squirm a bit and made me feel gayer than ever getting my cock sucked so intently by such a masculine man. It was almost too much it felt so good. I fell forward and put my hands on his shoulders as our naughty little sex act played out. In a haze as Jim devoured my cock I came; my cum streamed into his mouth as I barely uttered a sound. As he could tell I was coming in his mouth that made him all the more cock hungry as he really went after my cock as I shuddered and nearly collapsed onto him. Jim sucked away at me bathing my cock, balls and shaft with his forceful tongue before finally coming off and pulling me up.

We were still so infatuated with our sexing that Jim ran his hands all over me and then kissed me every bit as passionately as before we orgasm-ed. I pulled my panties up and put my dress back on. Leading me over to the couch still naked Jim sat down as I fell onto his lap. He pawed at me through my dress as I ran my hands through his hairy chest. Can't tell you how sexy I felt all dressed and freshly fucked. With Jim it was so cool; unlike a quick anonymous romp with a stranger with him it was like I was his girlfriend and he was a very sweet boyfriend; sensuous and very appreciative that he just got laid (plus the other sweet benefits!). I felt that nice connection like a girl feels after sex with her boyfriend. We kissed and nuzzled some more, it was heaven!

We only had a half an hour so I knew I needed to get changed, freshened up an leave. That night rather late, Jim sent a message to see if I wanted to chat online:

Me: Hi Hon! Have fun today?

Jim: Did I ever! You are best piece of ass I've ever had.

Me: Really! You can't be serious.

Jim: No, serious.

Me: All the women you've had in your life and guy dressed up as a woman is the best?

Jim: You turn me on.

Me: I'm flattered.

Jim: A guy or not U R very sexy.

Me: Thank you. Doesn't bother you that I'm so gay? A guy in panties, high heels, a dress, wig and lipstick is pretty gay.

Jim: You drive me crazy.

Me: Our wives would freak out if they knew. Mine would.

Jim: Mine would too, though I think she knows I have bi leanings.

Me:????

Jim: She's seen some of the things I look at online.

Me: Only people that have seen me dressed know. I can't help it. I've been a closet homosexual since I was 18.

Jim: And your wife has no idea?

Me: She knows how much I love panties. On the rare occasions we have sex sometimes she'll rub me with her panties after I've taken them off and licked her. They are always sexy panties, I've bought her dozens. The best is when she is rubbing me with them and I lift my feet up off the bed and kinda of 'indicate' for her to put them on me.

Jim: And?

Me: She'll pull them up on me. It turns me on so much to be hard in panties and have her rub me. Really gets me excited, I'm so hard by the time we screw. Then right after I cum I take them off fast so she won't think I'm gay or that I like wearing them too much, which is true on both counts.

Jim: My wife has very little even close to sexy undergarments. You are way sexier than most women.

Me: But I'm not too gay for you?

Jim: You keep asking that. I don't worry about how "gay" it is, I just know it turns me on to be with you. Sex with you is as hot as I've ever had with anyone male or female.

Me: Just so you know I love sex with you too. Can't help it but I love feeling gay. It just turns me on so much to feel and dress feminine, intoxicating really. I love naked women, their bodies, hair, femininity, their clothing. It really turns me on to be with a man with me dressing up like that. Plus I love sucking cock, can't get more gay than that... oh wait it can get more gay, you can get fucked in the ass by a handsome guy with a big cock...wink, wink.

Jim: Best piece of ass ever.

Me: T Y

Jim: No I mean it.

Me: It was for me too, best ever getting fucked by you today. I love being gay for you. Getting to dress up and flit around for a man is so exciting. Can't help it really, guess its just who I am inside.

Jim: You want to be a woman?

Me: No, no gender issues, I don't view myself as trans, not at all. For me its purely homosexual. I just love being femme for a guy. I mean if I could be alone with you just in blue jeans and a white tee shirt, no make up or wig or anything I would still feel very gay and still feel very fem, knowing, hoping you would find me desirable in guy mode...

Jim: I would.

Me: I would too knowing that you could have me, take my shirt off and be topless for you, knowing you would want to touch me, want to kiss, want to open my pants and feel me.

Jim: Wow you are making me hard. Are you hard right now?

Me: Of course I'm hard, always hard around you, always hard just thinking about you.

Jim: Never been so hard in my life since I met you. Every time we hook up it keeps getting better and better. And for you?

Me: Yes, its very nice. So even if I wasn't all dressed up you'd still be turned on by me in guy mode?

Jim: Oh fuck yes!

Me: Like if we had a weekend together or went on a trip together and you were on the couch and I sat next to you and leaned my head on your shoulder and you put my arm around me as I gently started rubbing you? Would that still turn you on?

Jim: We'd be making out so hard. Of course it would not take long to get naked.

Me: The thought of being naked for you really turns me on.

Jim: Me too.

Me: Of course the thought of me flitting around for you in high heels, panties, lipstick and a wig really turns me on too.

Jim: Please stop...

Me: Sorry, cant help it.

Jim: Don't stop, I love it!

Me: You know you'll never find another person with a more erotic dirtier mind than me?

Jim: I hope not!

Me: I have such a voracious sexual appetite and so many things I'd love to do, sexually that is.

Jim: Such as?

Me: Sure you want to know?

Jim: Come on honey, I love playing around with you when you are dressed like a hooker, tell me more. If I don't like it, I'll tell you.

Me: OK, here goes.

Jim: Shoot.

Me: You know how much I love cock?

Jim: Its pretty obvious when you are with me.

Me: I'd love to play with more than one cock at the same time. Two, three, even more. Would love to be the slut at a party with a room full of horny men wanting me to pleasure their cocks. Having them cum all over me, being a bukakae bitch, so to speak.

Jim: I can see that.

Me: Of course everyone would know I'm your girlfriend, but to be dressed and have more than one cock at the same time, that's a noble fantasy, right?

Jim: As long as one of the cocks is mine.

Me: You'd make it better and safer for me, but to get fucked while sucking a cock, I really, really would love that.

Jim: Might have to see what we can do. Obviously there's more?

Me: Oh fuck yes. Let me just say this, I really love having you as a boyfriend, never thought it would happen, but with you it feels fantastic. I tingle thinking about getting together with you, its like being a teenager again.