The Luscious List Pt. 02

Story Info
The next part to the erotic business trip.
2k words
4
3.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the long overdue part-two of what still remains to be the most exquisitely erotic couple of days I have experienced. As I write this I reflect back on the things we shared and I want to do it all again. Take a few moments to refresh your memory of part-one and I hope you enjoy what I'm going to share in part two.

I had fallen asleep with the warmth of his hand between my legs and the sound of his gentle breathing in my ear. We had fallen asleep content. I was gently woken by the sunlight streaming through the window, and as I stir I feel the warmth of his naked body next to me. He's still sound asleep; it was still very early and he had an important meeting that day, so I quietly sneak to the bathroom hoping I wouldn't wake him.

I gently crawled back into bed beside him, still trying not to disturb his slumber. He looks so relaxed and peaceful as he dozes beside me. I so want to wake him. One of the things we talked about before our trip was how we'd love to be woken. He wished to come-to to the feeling of soft lips and a warm mouth kissing and sucking his sleepy cock until he and his cock were both fully awake.

I wanted to fulfil his wish, but I hesitated. I spent too long watching this incredibly sexy and perfect man as he slept, reliving our night. My mind was whirling and in disbelief. Was all this real? Did last night actually happen? What next? He stirs, wakens and gives me a sleepy smile. To this day I don't know why I hesitated, but I regret not fulfilling his wish and wakening him with kisses. But I like to think I have since made up for it.

After popping out to get us breakfast, he strips off and joins me back in bed. We enjoy our coffee and croissants, being careful not to get crumbs in the bed! I was still wearing my black satin slip he had requested I take. It feels cool and silky on my skin. As he sits next to me in bed, he checks emails and his attention is drawn into real life, so I try to distract him. I run my leg up the inside of his calf, my finger tips trace down his chest and I kiss his forearm, feeling the tendons pulling in his arm, under my lips as his fingers tap on the keyboard. He's focused on work and my distractions fail, much to my disappointment. He places his laptop to the side, leans in to kiss me and whispering, he asks me to join him in the shower.

I giggle at his invitation, as the shower in the apartment wasn't exactly spacious, so I knew our shower would be fun. Although the shower was on the small side and not exactly designed for two, it had a handy appliance that would certainly come in useful for us. The washing machine was in the shower area, and was at the perfect height for me to sit on, wrap my legs round his waist and pull him into me. I feel his hard cock slide into my already soaking wet pussy. We fuck hard and fast with the warm water cascading over our bodies. We finish our shower and he gets ready to leave for the day.

It was a cool and fresh day, and I enjoyed exploring the beautiful sights of the town. The day was perfect for meandering through the streets, wandering round the sights, reminiscing the past few hours and fantasising about when I would be reunited with this enigmatic man, in a few more hours. I find a cosy little cafe and make myself comfortable at a spot by the window, where I can watch the world go by. The warmth of the coffee was comforting and the caffeine was very much needed. I was starting to feel a little weary after a physically energetic and mentally stimulating night.

The caffeine takes effect and I start to feel re-energised. As I sip on my coffee I find a list on my phone I had written and had been adding to over the past few weeks. He and I spoke about so many things we wanted to share together and do to one another. I felt there was so much we wanted to do, we were bound to forget something. I mentally tick off the things we had already done and realised there were so many things left! How on earth were we going to fit it all in? I hear my phone beep. It's a message from him. 'That's me finished! Where are you?' He's finished early. My heart skips a beat in the realisation I'll have even more time with him. We might just get to do all the things we hoped after all.

We meet back at the apartment and it is warm from the sunshine of the day radiating through the bright windows. We chat about our days and what we will do for the rest of the day. There is still plenty of daylight left, so we go for a walk down to the seafront and merchant area of the town. As we walk and explore, the skies darken, and rain starts to fall. We take shelter in a little cafe. As we watch the rain fall and the crowds scatter our conversation turns to our list and I can feel the sexual tension rising and the look in his eyes change. I have an incredible urge to lean across the table to kiss him hard and show him just how much I want him. The intensity in the way he looks at me makes me feel like there is no-one else around us and my body reacts to him without him even touching me.

I fell the warmth and dampness building in my panties. Of course I tell him how I'm feeling and how my body is reacting to our conversation. At that moment it is like the fire in his eyes intensifies and I can feel the heat soaring through me from my loins to my stiffening nipples. He breaks the tension to excuse himself to go to the bathroom. In the moments he is away from me I manage to compose myself and adjust my damp underwear. He saunters back to the table with a mischievous look in his eyes. What has he been up to?

As he sits down he asks me to close my eyes and hold out my hand. I hesitate and he prompts me again, but this time it was more of a command. The assertiveness in his tone takes me by surprise but also arouses me. I do as instructed, closing my eyes and holding out my hands. Soft material is firmly placed in my hand and he curls my fingers round whatever it is he has just handed me.

As my mind tries to guess what it is I have just been given my brain realises that the material is warm. No. It can't be. He hasn't. He allows me to open my eyes. I look down at my hands and I was right. He has handed me his underwear. So, that's what he had been up to. I let out a giggle. I am so surprised by this act, but so turned on by the fact he has done it for me. Needless to say we are now, both extremely distracted and my mind is thinking of his naked skin and his inevitably hard cock.

Neither of us had noticed that the rain had dissipated. We were both focused on one another and how our bodies are responding. It was time to head back to the apartment and reacquaint our naked bodies. The walk back to the apartment is filled with mischievous giggles. I love knowing he has no underwear on whilst we walked in public. He isn't one for public displays of affection, but this may be because of our circumstances. We simply can't show any signs of what we mean to each other back home. Because of this I am taken by surprise when he suddenly stops beside an oversized plant-pot and pulls me into him. My heart is racing as he pulls me in firmly and guides my hand into his front jeans pocket. My fingertips brush the tip of his hard cock and I fell it pulse at my touch. All the time we are looking into each others eyes with so much lust and desire.

The lust and desire is unleashed once the door to the apartment closes softly behind us and I am his again. We kiss hard and can't get undressed quick enough. I guide him to the bed, where I lay back and spread my thighs for him. I know my pussy is glistening in anticipation of feeling his tongue circling my clit. He must have read my mind as he lowers his head between my thighs to taste my juices. The waves of ecstasy coarse through my body with the warmth and wetness of his tongue exploring my lips and swollen clit. I feel my orgasm building.

I'm reaching my tipping point and he reads my body. My back arches, my breathing quickens and I feel my juices trickle from my pussy between the cheeks of my ass. His fingers follow where my juices are flowing and I feel him pressing and slowly ease a finger into my ass. I can't help but whimper. The sensations of the wetness of his mouth and the pressure of his finger in my ass are exquisite. I slow my breathing. I don't want to cum yet. I want the feeling to last forever.

I'm losing myself in the moment, when he looks up at me and tells me to turn on to my stomach. I do as I am bid. He spreads the cheeks of my ass with his strong hands and I feel his tongue penetrate where his fingers were exploring. I relish the feeling of his tongue rimming my ass as my fingers curl round the bed sheets. This is something new and my mind whirls thinking about what he will do next. I don't have to wonder for long, he kneels between my spread thighs using his muscular legs to push my quivering legs apart. I feel the pressure of his hands, one hand placed on each of my ass cheeks, also spreading them.

He guides the tip of his rigid member to my ass and slowly eases himself inside me. The feeling is so intense I have to stifle my moans by biting into the sheets. I hear him say 'no' firmly and assertively, there is no misunderstanding: he wants to hear my cries of ecstasy as he gently fucks my ass.

His pace quickens, and he thrusts harder into me. It is as if he is responding to my groans and also losing himself in the moment with me. I push my hips back onto him, to meet his thrusts. The sweat is trickling down between my shoulder blades and I feel it pooling at the base of my spine. He fucks me with such an animalistic energy. The sex fells raw and primal. I ask him if I can play too. His response is almost inaudible, but I assume it is a "yes".

My fingers reach below me, between my things, and I gently pull on his balls as he thrusts into me. Harder. Harder. He is reaching that point of no return. My fingers circle my clit and it doesn't take me long to reach the same point. A point from where I can no longer hold my own orgasm back. I quickly ask permission for my release. There is no hesitation. 'Yes', he says! Just at that moment our bodies are synchronised and we share such powerful orgasms together. I ease my body to lie on the bed under him, and I can still feel his cock spasm and pulse inside my tight ass. We lay in a crumpled sweaty heap. No words need to be shared. We both fell it. We both lose ourselves in the euphoric and unforgettable orgasm.