The Lustful Libertine

Story Info
Nephinae realizes how easy it is to be a slut in Zandalar.
1k words
4.14
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nephinae wandered through the streets Dazar'alor in admiration of the rich culture of the Zandalari. She was initially reluctant to accompany her father to the island for his Reliquary assignment, but now she was convinced that an adventure like this was just what her young heart needed. Despite him urging her not to interact with the "savage" trolls, she was eager to explore this exotic city and the interesting people who inhabited it. It was not hard to understand why her father was wary of these people given the blood elves' contentious history with the Amani Tribe, but she was far more open-minded than him. Besides that, it was impossible for her to deny her infatuation with the tall, strapping men who called this place home. There was something about their primal masculinity that turned her on in a way no elf ever could.

It was not long after entering a local tavern that Nephinae was approached by her first seducer. A cute redhead like her certainly stood out in the crowd, so it came as no surprise that she caught someone's attention straight away. Her sultry top and teeny skirt didn't hurt her chances of being noticed, either. The stranger she had lured was a middle-aged troll with a warrior's physique and dark blue skin embellished with lustrous golden tattoos. She was transparently impressed by the towering stud, and the fact that he was older only appealed to her preference for men with more experience. After a few minutes of flirting over drinks, she agreed to let the handsome swain take her to a secluded beach where he could show her his "Zandalari heritage."

Within moments after arriving on the pristine strand, Nephinae found herself being undressed by the lusty troll. She offered no resistance as he removed her garments and exposed her cherry body to the fresh sea air. He was much more assertive than she was accustomed to, but she found it easy to surrender herself to a man with such intrepid charisma. After she was nude, he effortlessly plucked her from the ground and raised her until they were eye-to-eye. They began kissing each other fervently, her arms and legs wrapping him as they tasted each other's lips. In due time, she became desperately aroused.

When the time was right, he set her down to remove his loincloth. The impossibly large cock he brandished from underneath the scant fabric left her blushing violently. As tall as he was, his package hung about the same level as her head, measuring from base to tip about the length of her forearm. She stared at it in awe before feeling his dominant hand on the back of her scalp. Not against her will, her mouth was pulled closer to his manhood so that it could be put to work. Although it was anatomically impossible to take all of it from this entrance, it was her pleasure to try. Her doe-eyed gaze stayed glued on his face, reveling in his approving grin as she throttled his equipment to the best of her ability.

A few minutes later, once his cock was nice and slick with her saliva, the troll withdrew from the elf's maw and gestured for her to bend forward upon a nearby palm tree. She happily obeyed. It seemed incredulous that she was about to be bred by a random troll she just met in a tavern, and she might have even felt a tinge of embarrassment if she wasn't so intoxicated with his mojo. By this point, she was yearning for him to do whatever he pleased to her, even if it meant losing her dignity in the process.

The troll's monstrous cock could barely fit into Nephinae's petite elven frame, but he sheathed it into her all the same. She moaned emphatically as her tender organs strained to accommodate his obscene girth, finding it utterly stupefying to have the horny giant now inside her. Unexpectedly, his burly hand clasped around her jugular, causing her to experience the depraved thrill that comes from mild asphyxiation. Her swooning eyes rolled back into her head as he started fucking her this way, using her nubile body to quell his tenacious erection.

Tears of joy began to stream down her face as she became rapt with pleasure unlike anything she had felt before. The troll's hardy appendage was wrenching one orgasm from her after another, and the thought occurred that she would be content to become his concubine if only to be bred like this on a regular basis. As absurd as it was, she suspected any woman on the receiving end of a troll's passion would think the same way. When one's mind is flooded with endorphins, rational thoughts become scarce.

After nearly an hour of being plowed, Nephinae could sense by how hard the troll's cock was throbbing that he was going to ejaculate at any moment. Accordingly, she held the tree firmly and began to bounce back into him to encourage his climax. He squeezed her neck a little tighter, not willing to let a good deed go unpunished. At long last, the moment arrived. Teeming jets of Zandalari semen burst from his shaft and inundated her maidenish womb. His grapple on her tightened while he made his deposit, obliging her to receive every last drop. When the excess cum started trickling down her thighs, he relinquished his hold, allowing her to finally slacken up.

Now that her pussy had been thoroughly spoiled, Nephinae felt rather sheepish. The opportunistic troll had run her ragged, exposing her as an unadulterated slut in the process. She definitely didn't want her father to find out about this shameful affair, so she wasn't disappointed by the casual way in which the philanderer got dressed and left with a callous goodbye. It was hardly a romantic way to end the encounter, but at least it would remain discreet. If she was lucky, the next native she met would operate just as smoothly.