The Magazine Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
The Romancing of Gwendolyn.
3k words
4.73
9.5k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puppop
puppop
98 Followers

I heard the clumping of boots across the screen porch, then the outside fridge closing, tall neck being uncorked. Rusty, my title examiner came in with a beer and some reports.

He tipped his beer, "Want one? I get them for free around here."

I shook my head, pointing at my tumbler. "What've you got for me?"

"Well Mattie sent over some okra from the garden. She's working tonight but wanted you to have those and some maters fresh from the vine. Now, on these two you ordered last week. On Smythe's, I had to set up coupla small things. Other one we got the legal description at odds with the survey."

I sighed. I really wanted an easy skate on these but Rusty's good. He'll never be a risk to my E&O insurance. When I left the corporate world in Atlanta and hung my shingle out here in the wilds, I met Rusty. We've been good friends for a long time. He drove me to Karla's funeral and he's come and gotten me when I've been overserved. He's that kind of friend.

We dispensed with business and were talking flyfishing. He was tilted back in the client chair, me rocked back in mine about the time Gwendolyn went by in the hall, humming, with a broom and dustpan. She must have been sweeping upstairs. Her flaming red hair was tied back with a piece of fabric. Rusty's chair thudded back down.

"Who's the kid? You doing adoptions now?" Old boy was just totally transfixed.

"Nah, she pays me to let her come in and clean the house. She likes it here so much." I hid my grin behind my tumbler, acting serious. "You want to meet her?"

"Well, uh, YEAH, I mean this is news. I mean y'all aren't, um well, uh.." Frozen in his own question I got up and espied the nymphet in the kitchen with her earbuds screwed in. I touched her arm and she unplugged, a questioning smile dawning.

"Gwen, can you come in the office and meet one of my associates? He'll seem confused at first but he really is fairly nice."

She rinsed her hands at the sink and trailed in behind me. "Gwen, actually her name is Gwendolyn, please meet my old buddy Rusty. He works with me and has been my friend for a very long time." Gwen smiled, her green eyes appraising my friend as she offered her hand.

Softly, "Hi Rusty."

I nudged him, "Say something, I think she's talking to you."

"Um, Gwendolyn. A pleasure." Taking her hand gently. Poor Rusty. Utterly transfixed. I could have landed an airplane on his head. Beyond the momentary humor, I saw his reaction was little different from mine only weeks before upon meeting this lovely waif.

I asked her if she'd like to visit. Rusty looked very much like a puppy dog awaiting a treat.

Gwen pursed her lips. "I could, but I was going to get some steaks out for tonight. Will Rusty be staying?"

"Oh, rest assured, darling. I'm here!"

Gwen and I shared an amused look. Rusty's usually pretty self assured. His total social loss was going to haunt him, I'd make sure of it.

After she had withdrawn to the kitchen, I more fully explained the circumstances of the appearance of this lovely apparition in my home. He needed another beer pretty bad and went in search for a replacement. I finished the will I was working on, save for notary and witness, printed same and stood. It sounded like the two of them were getting acquainted, Rusty regaling her with tales of white water rafting and improbable stories of elusive fish. She would giggle, occasionally chiming in her laughter with his. I smiled, turning off the desk light, quitting the room.

I seem to remember getting Gwen some clothes after her rough landing in my domain recently. But she'd dug something out of the back of my closet, an old western shirt with the sleeves rolled up and knotted at the waist over some capris. That and her hair tied back, a little sweat on her brow as she hovered over the gas range proved irresistible. I gave her a one arm hug as she melted into me. I took the steaks out of the marinade. Rusty had gone to his truck for something.

"He seems like a nice man. Are all of your friends like him?" She pulled down a skillet.

"Nope. Most folks I know are a little smoother around the edges, but not half as fun." I set the steaks out on a platter. "Mattie's a card too. That's his wife. They grew up together, got married. She's an RN at the hospital two nights a week, does a lot of gardening and they both love to fish. Their cabin is right on the river. It's kind of a Jack Sprat thing about them."

Gwen nodded, "Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean?"

"That's the one. He has to stay inside on windy days. You can feed him, just doesn't do any good. Mattie makes up for it."

I left her chopping up tomatoes as Rusty and I met up at the grill. "Had to get my hat. Durn rabbits are backing up." He took a pull from his beer. "You know, I've got a receding hairline."

I tried not cracking a smile. He was white around the eyes, then sunburned in the face and forehead from hip wading the river.

As usual we sparred on the best grilling techniques and how you could push your thumb in the meat, then to your hand to know when it's done. We propped our legs on the wall and he got serious, I could tell it was coming.

"I know you miss her. Hell, we all do. But Ted, this one's even younger than Karla, and son, if your cock crows like mine, you're 'bout give out. Don't do yerself in. Think things through." He pointed at the grill. "Flip the one on the left. It's got my name on it."

I chuckled, thinking about my cock crowing. Gwendolyn would be completely amazed. "Naw, I hear you, thank you. This one's a little bird pushed out of the nest, literally. In time she'll fly. She'll need someone her own age. I just want her to have a level playing field when it happens. In the meantime," I shrugged,"That's up to her and her alone. But Rusty, I DO like having her around. It helps."

He nodded, "Flip the other two afore they catch fire please." Then poking me in the ribs, " Like I said, though, man, keep your mind."

We ate out at the picnic table. Gwen had broiled the okra and added the fresh tomatoes. We ate every bit of it with Rusty cracking jokes between bites. We learned that Gwen learned to cook because her mother worked second shift for years at the carpet mill.

The crickets were chirping as Rusty's tail lights faded down the drive past the cedars. Gwen took my hand as we watched the departure. "I can't remember the last time I've had fun like that. It's, I don't know, almost like a family get together."

I squeezed her hand. "We care for each other up here. Everyone is family."

"After dishes get done do you want to take a shower with me? I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine." Her eyes were beaming, a secret smile holding back her laughter.

"Lemme think about it... OK, yes, lets," I chuckled, " You get started while I wipe down the grill real quick."

The owl had just started hooting as I entered the house. The nightlight in the kitchen was on and as I came down the hall, I could hear the shower running. My clothes joined hers by the bed. Gwen had gotten some tapers from the dining room table and these now flickered on the sink, casting shadows on the walls and the back of Gwen's gown as she figured out how to make the front and rear shower heads work in tandem. Upon success, she turned, seeing me at the door admiring her.

"You sir, have on less than me." She stepped to the sink and tied her hair up in a bun.

"We could remedy the problem," I suggested.

She turned, and looking into my eyes shrugged the gown off. She giggled at my adoration, raising her hand and smiled her invitation. "No more problem."

Gwen had set the showers just right. We faced each other and let the water beat on our backs. She trailed her hands up my shoulders, tracing the sinew and the muscles still there from weight training and hurling baseballs in my youth. Eventually, she touched my chin, tugging it down so we could kiss. It was a 'hello' kiss, nothing urgent. I felt her smile in my mouth and wiggle in closer. I rested my hands on the small of her back, feeling those delightful dimples, just enjoying. We kind of swayed under the spray for a while enjoying our waterfall serenade. In time we did wash the other.

I set the shower to light rain to conserve water and got out the shampoo. "I think I'll wash your hair." I grinned at her confusion.

"It takes forever to dry."

"Not that hair."

Sudden awareness. She scrunched up her nose. "Are you going to be naughty and stuff?"

"No more than necessary."

"Oh. Well. In that case, as long as your motives are pure." Eyes dancing.

"I am innocence personified," I assured her.

A keen look from the emerald eyed fairy. "I'm trying very hard not to laugh."

"No, this must be done in complete seriousity," Goading her, watching her finally break up in peals of laughter, me joining in.

I started soaping her gently as our laughter faded. She spraddled her lags a little. I felt myself grow a little, maybe more. She laid her head against my chest, holding my sides as I lathered more between her thighs. Gwen's hold on me tightened as I washed her luxuriant fur ever so slowly. Thoroughly. Caringly.

I rinsed her off and got down the conditioner. No words were spoken. She resumed holding me as I conditioned her muff, then further down. Down to where I felt her own conditioners gathering. She bucked and exclaimed. My fingers spread her labia, caressing up, then back. Entering her heat just slightly, pulling back. Her small hand encircled my shaft, tugging, releasing, fingernails on my scrotum, winding through my hair. Stopping as I feathered her clit, as if a butterfly had landed.

"Oooh, it's cold." The water had been cooling. We shut down the shower and grabbed towels.

Gwen ran to the bed, a flash of alabaster in the gloom, towel still flapping on the back of the bathroom door. "I'm FREEZING, brrr!" She craned her head off the pillow. "Where ARE you?" A giggle. "Are you HIDING?"

"You're fast for a little mouse." I came in with the candles, trying not to let them drip on the rugs.

"I'm NOT a mouse. I HAVE a little mouse and it sure is clean." She felt around. "Fluffy too!"

I climbed in beside her wearing just a grin. Stretching out, loosening my shoulders.

"Bet you wash all the girls that way, don't you?" Smiling her preposterousness.

" Nope, it's slowed down considerably since I had to start charging. There used to be a line, you see."

"Well you did a VERY good job, but I can't pay you. I've still got a sticky spot down there."

Mock surprise. "Surely not!"

"It's true, kind sir." Mirth bubbling up. "See for yourself!" With a flourish the little redhead threw back the sheets.

"I'll have to examine this closely. I have doubts as to the veracity of plaintiff's claim."

"This is my Exhibit. I take it with me everywhere. I have NO doubts, sir!"

I probed her soft pudenda, pulling her fur to the sides, laying bare her engorged lips.

"Have you made any discoveries?" She breathed.

"I feel I'm on the verge of something," I ventured, lowering my head to exhale on her sex.

"Your not the only one. Please continue your, ah, investigations, no matter where they might lead." She giggled. "Don't be sparing in your quest." Her legs spread further and I saw the jeweling at her entrance.

I gathered the jewels, their slickness melding. Softly I returned the nectar, forcing her to twitch and arch her back.

"Have you found the source?" Gasping just a bit.

"I need to employ a tool to be sure." A tiny lick at the source of the discovered jewels.

"MMMMph! What an excellent tool you might have. I see another here as well." Fingernails languidly scratching my growing arousal.

Tongue in motion now. Greeting the folds of her intimacy, more jewels appearing, my licks go higher, higher, but not that high. Her rising hips disappointed, descending as I stir the fresh clean, conditioned puss, licking her errant pubes to the side, laying bare her pearl, now escaping its moistened hood.. A muffled exclamation from above.

"Go north. I think the source might be north. It's, Ooooh, I'm having trouble with my composure."

My finger entered her as I gave her jeweled pearl a butterfly lick, then another.

Gwen's lovely ass snapped off the bed, muff to mouth presented. "YES! There it is. I KNEW you'd find it!" She pulled on my other tool as I honed in. Gripping her shaking bottom, I flurried her with kisses. She sank down and I replaced my finger inside, rubbing the roughness as she contracted. Then back to her nubbin, sucking, other hand pulling her puss tight, the pearl proud, exposed. I heard little sounds, the pitch growing higher and higher. I could feel her transformation begin. Her thighs closed around my head, her hands in my hair pushing herself against my mouth, grabbing my finger buried within, coming, closing her thighs on my head...coming still, as I held her soft girlish ass, feeling her thighs relax and finally releasing her prisoner to draw a breath.

I laid back down beside the little firestorm. She stretched and yawned contentedly. Turning her head towards mine, she frowned. "I don't think the problem is solved. It's still sticky. But now it's everywhere."

It'll dry," I offered.

"Seems a shame to waste it." She reached down. "Want to take a ride, cowboy?"

Some questions have easy answers.

I was above her. She guided, then spread more. "Go ahead," She breathed. I entered some, then more. My balls contracted in my excitement and I felt goo spurt out of me. I went deeper, she wiggled around to accommodate.

I'm concerned. "You OK?"

"Yes. just go slow, kind sir. If I say stop..."

"Got it. No fun if it hurts."

"You're sweet, such the gentleman. OK, go in some more."

I did.

"Is there more?"

"Yeah, some I think."

"Come on..."

Now, I was in her. My pubes to her still wet fur. I let her relax, breath.

"What are we supposed to do next?" Smiling Irish eyes.

"Beats me. I've got some cards in the nightstand..."

"Silly. Move it a little. There. Like that. Oops. easy now."

I withdrew some, then returned.

"OK?"

"Yep. I might come again if we can do this right." She slow hunched me. "I liked the way you ate me. That was really nice. How'd you get so good?"

"Something I grew into. How'd you learn to be so cute?"

"Came by it naturally. That and drinking whole milk." A flex from below. "Move some more, yeah, like that. Nice and slow, nice and slow." We fell silent, our arousal on the increase.

"You know, we haven't worked out the protection thing, but I think I'm safe now if, you know, it kinda happens."

I looked down at her questioningly as she rose to meet my thrust. "I'll be good. Best to be safe."

"Ok, just wanted you to know."

Her tight sheath was irresistible. She felt my excitement and clamped on me, pulling down with her limber ass, teasing me, wordlessly taunting me with those gorgeous eyes. Challenging my steadfastness. Her breathing deepened. "I'm going to come. I'm close, keep going, keep going."

She arched, mouth wordlessly open, her wet pussy a vice demanding to be bred. Fingernails raking my chest and back, grabbing the sheets, silent still as the tides came for me.

She knew it. She knew my intention to withdraw. With almost supernatural power, she drew me to her, ramming me with her pubis, holding my hips as she came and forced my own emission deep within herself.

I felt my seed emptying without constraint into this tiny maiden, spurt after spurt. She voiced her victory, Irish seas slamming against the rugged coast. It was now. It could have been five hundred years ago. The passion of an urgent coupling, a passing meeting of souls, trust and sharing implicit in an impossible romance.

We lay now on our sides, still connected. I traced little patterns on her perky breasts, marveling at her skin against mine. "Don't take it out. Not yet." She hummed softly, something Gaelic. Her eyes were closed. Pushing me onto my back, she arose above, rejuvenating my spent phallus with little squeezes, punctuating her breathy hum. As I hardened, she rocked her hips to and fro, her hands holding mine.

She opened her eyes to mine, continuing to hum breathy segments, her hips churning faster. "Look at me," she implored. "Watch." Her gaze intensified. "Oh yes," she gasped, song forgotten, my eyes accompanying hers as release washed over her once again.

She laid on my chest. I made as if to exit. "Uh, uh, stay."

"You're going to hurt in the morning."

Her puss grabbed me. "You didn't come. I want you to."

"I can't. You got me the first go around."

"Fine. It stays in. You're not leaving." Muffled giggle in my chest hairs.

Dawn awoke long before us. We did part in the night somehow. Gwen's long red hair adorned her pillow, her breathing even and deep. I felt unbidden feelings stirring, the kind I daren't keep.

puppop
puppop
98 Followers