The Magic Auction

Story Info
Promising student learns what powerful magic can really do.
5.7k words
3.88
10.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Oliver blinked, as the large swirling gate appeared in his dorm room. His jaw dropping his homework all but forgotten, as the greenish purple light washed over him. He shouldn't have been too shocked though it wasn't like magic hadn't been established years before. He was at a school dedicated to the study of magic. He continued to listen to the dull hum of his mind racing; he wondered if this was his roommate's doing.

His roommate, a fourth-year senior, would have easily been able to conjure such a gateway. As he continued to listen to the hum and watch the hypnotic swirl he couldn't help but think about his roommate. It wasn't abnormal for his roommate to step out to drink with friends but when he left tonight, things felt different. Finally there was movement from the gate.

This would be just like his roommate, inconsiderate, the two hadn't gotten along since the start of the semester. The two are just wildly different in personality. Oliver wanted to stay home wrapped up in a cozy blanket and study. His roommate wanted to go hang out, get drunk and have fun. The two seemed to be at odds on most days and nights.

He watched as a heel appeared, then another, his roommate didn't cross dress as far as he knew. This was someone else entirely. Next their legs appeared dressed in stockings. It did not take long before standing in front of him was one of the hottest girls he had ever seen, and she was wearing the biggest smirk.

Squee "you're so perfect, I hit the jackpot on you. Your roommate was totally right. I am so totally glad he came to me. I can't wait."

Oliver blinked as she stepped forward confused and a little overwhelmed, as he tried to process what exactly was going on. His brain was working through why she was talking about his roommate as he finally found his voice eyeing her up and down.

"Did my roommate send you? Who are you?"

he asked quickly and excitedly as she smiled, still gushing excitedly. She didn't answer but instead grabbed his hand as though it was the most natural thing on the planet to do. Oliver blushed, feeling the heat in his cheeks rise, as he went to open his mouth. He wasn't sure what he was going to say though. He was tugged away from his homework laying on the table. Thankfully the words just seemed to tumble out in an incoherent mess as though his brain was malfunctioning from all the stimuli.

"Homework but need. Trouble I get into. To finish."

The lovely woman giggled and smiled looking Oliver in the eye for a moment before turning around and tugging him towards the portal.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry about that I am sure it will be fine."

She said this in the sweetest voice Oliver had ever heard as he was once more tugged towards the direction of the portal. He wondered where they were heading. His feet seemed to have a mind of their own, as he shuffled behind. The girl had mentioned his roommate so perhaps this was some sort of plan orchestrated by him to get Oliver out for a bit.

Stepping through the swirling vortex of the portal thought did nothing to help. His orientation felt just like the books said it would, like he was being tugged in a million directions all at once. That he was falling through time and space without falling through time and space. It was an odd sensation, one he hoped he would get used to in time.

He knew portals were a way of life for those of age who could legally practice magic. He stepped through. He found him just off-stage. Bright lights marring his view. A loud voice boomed to the audience. He couldn't make out what the voice was saying; it was muffed. Perhaps by magic?

His eyes slowly adjusted, when they did, he could see someone off to the side. The man was dressed in what looked like a nicely tailored suit, and he was smiling and yelling something out at what looked like an audience. The thing that caught Oliver's eye though, was the boy who was standing beside him. He was completely naked and had a blush to his cheeks. His hands covering his sex. Oliver couldn't make out what was being said, thought he was curious and even more confused at what was going on.

Where had this mysterious girl his roommate had sent for him brought him. When her eyes turned to him, drinking him in. This caused him to fidget under her intense glaze. She giggled and looked down at him leaving him curious and a little confused. Until he felt the nip of the cool air on the stage.

His eyes went as wide as dinner plates as he realized he was completely naked. His clothing vanished during the teleport. He shivered at her smirk as he looked down watching his ding doing swing back and forth slightly. His girthy size was on display for her to enjoy. He freaked out internally over his missing PJ's stunned and unable to even muster the thought to cover himself.

"Damn you freaking cute and look at that thing."

She poked his cock with her finger causing him to blush even deeper as he looked at her. His mouth was hanging agape as he covered himself with his hands. His mouth sputtered like a fish. His brain was trying to catch up with what was happening once more.

"Shy and adorable! Wow just wows you too much, ok sweetie it's your turn."

She giggled before stepping behind him and giving his butt a not so playful smack that set him off balance as he found himself stumbling out from the curtains onto the stage. He had no idea who the mysterious women were; only she was sent by his roommate, he thought. Then he was out on stage in front of an audience of people as the color drained from his face. The other boy that had been standing in his spots moments earlier was being led away.

Then as if by magic the voice next to him suddenly became crystal clear. Startling Oliver and causing him to jump in front of the audience. Oliver wondered if this was all just a dream, a strange dream. That he would wake up his nose in his book, it wouldn't have been the first time he fallen asleep while studying.

"Now up is Oliver, a very promising eighteen-year-old student at MagiTech University. Seems Oliver is a freshman having just graduated from high school. He got top marks in magic theory and math. Wonder if his future will continue to be so bright."

The man paused for a moment, as Oliver continued to fidget up on the stage. He could feel the tingles of magic as it wrapped around him. His arms suddenly being pulled from covering himself as his cheeks turned a new level of bright red. He was more than aware there were people out there looking at him and all his naked glory.

Worse thought was the fact that he could feel his cock throb to life becoming semi hard at all the embarrassing attention. He would have never admitted it to anyone. He was turned on by forced exhibitions and being shown off naked in public. The fact he had no choice just added to his thrill as he squirmed unable to move as the magic bound him in place.

"Oh my looks like someone is getting excited, I am sure that will just add to your value." The announcer snickered "Alright let's start the bidding at hmm thirty-five thousand credits. Do I hear forty thousand credits?"

Whimpering Oliver knew exactly where he was and while it wasn't exactly illegal, it wasn't completely legal either. He was at a magic auction, a place where the hyper wealthy could buy others for magical servitude. The places were supposed to only deal with those that volunteered or those that had been sentenced to such roles in society through the judicial system.

Oliver was obviously neither, as he continued to fidget trying to raise his voice above the auctioneer to tell everyone there was some sort of mistake but finding it only coming out as a small squeak. The magic suppressing it.

"Do I hear One-Fifty Thousand Credits? Look at how cute he is and he's already making a mess, his dick is leaking on stage."

Oliver was only half paying attention but the word cute and mess caused his attention to snap back, as he listened about leaking on stage a fresh squirm and blush over taking him. He noticed for the first time how excited he had become, his cock oozing precum onto the stage in large thick rivets.

His embarrassment felt, completely what more could happen he wondered. This was a crowded room of some of the wealthiest people in the area. He didn't need worry he wouldn't have long to dwell on such thoughts as soon the auctioneer's voice yanked him from his musings.

"Sold, for two hundred thousand credits."

Soon as it was said, he felt the magic bindings around his arms loosen and he was pushed forward. Guided by an invisible hand, he couldn't cover himself he tried but he could feel the sticky gooey cream that shook free from his weeping cock. His thighs were getting a generous coating with every step adding to his embarrassment.

Soon he found himself, once more hidden behind the curtains a sigh escaping his lips as he continued to move forward. He thought if this was a dream he wished it would end. Perhaps his roommate would even show up and wake him. That would be nice, he didn't even mind his roommate bothering him.

Didn't take long for him to start hearing voices as he went. Hard to make out at first every step brought them into clarity until he was standing with a mage and older women. The older women glanced over and smiled. She didn't say a word instead focusing on what they were doing as Oliver came up.

"Don't worry we will be right with you, we are finishing up the changes to the auctionee that came before you."

Oliver was a little taken back as he scanned over the boy from before. He had completely changed, and a shiver went down Oliver's spine as he continued to listen to the long list of changes that the older women seemed to insist on. Oliver deep down wondered if this was his fate also. To be turned into some sort of overly sexualized woman he couldn't even see the boy who used to be.

"Hmm could you make her waist a little smaller, her hips a bit bigger, and her breast I like them to be a size bigger also. I want her to fill out her new uniform and look the part of a proper slut. I might not be using her, but I am sure my guest will enjoy the attention to detail."

The women smirked at the mage and glanced at Oliver enjoying the discomfort on his face. The mage simply nodded to her and washed the girl once more in magic, wasting little time as the adjustments were made. The woman wasted little time though her attention had already turned to Oliver. She walked up her hips swaying with a bit of swag. She licked her lips. Her gaze was that of a predator she drank him in.

"My other requisition, you're so lovely I do think you will do a lovely job in your new role."

She smiled walking over and inspecting him. Her hands were soft and smooth roaming over his body. She tisk at him. Her fingers came up with some of his salty warm goo as he shivered from the intimate touch.

"Such a naughty slut getting excited on stage like that, but it is something we can use."

Teasing him as her fingers plunged between his lips, he was forced to lap his cum from between her soft dights.

"Finished Madam everything is as you asked."

The mage said in a firm masculine voice, with just a quiver of fear. The woman turned as her fingers dropped from Oliver's mouth. The girl was already present in her French maid's outfit, as the madam looked her over. Her hand feeling up the girl's soft full breast and squeezing her ass.

"She is perfect you outdid yourself; mage consider me pleased and if you do half as good a job on this one." She pointed to Oliver "Then I will consider dropping your name to some of my colleagues."

The mage quickly nodded excited at the prospect and what it would mean for his career. The Madam lifted the girl's skirt continuing her inspection. Oliver gasped as the girl squirmed, between her thighs was a little cock. As Oliver looked at it dawned on him what had happened.

The boy had indeed been bought by this older woman, and had been turned into a fetish maid. His little cock or her little cock he thought. He looked at the large oversized breasts. Had been turned into a decoration. He had heard of such servants being used in larger manor homes. He never thought to witness one for himself. He wondered if his fate would be as grim.

"Hmm, perfect and cute, I am sure you will get used to it Juliette. I know you had a nice big cock before and were known as a womanizer. Those days are gone, instead you will be cleaning and servicing my guest. Perhaps if you're a good little slut. I even let you service a few of my studs on their down days."

Juliette blushed, nodding her head before speaking.

"Oui Madame, I look forward to iet." Juliette said in a very thick French accent. That seemed to even surprise her.

"Far too cute, you did outdo yourself, now for this one the French touches are appropriate and lend an air to her. I think it's time we move on to my other needs though"

She looked at Oliver and smiled, making him wish he could shrink back and vanish. He didn't like the way she looked at him. What was worse was that it was time to find out his own fate. Would he be made into just another maid. A cute little piece of cock candy who cleaned. He hoped not he had inhibitions and desires.

"I am very much in need of a proper cook. That means I want her to be a little chubbier, as you know from Juliette, my house only employee's females. Though instead of making her dick smaller I wish for it to be bigger. She will be cooking for the girls and staff. I expect her to produce her own special ingredients, and I want her to be able to supply the entire house with milk."

The mage simply nodded, taking in the request, as Oliver looked on dumbfounded. He had just been studying moments ago. How could this have been happening to him? His roommate sprang to mind once more. Had this been some sort of hazing ritual gone wrong? He knew him and his roommate didn't get along. This was too much even for him. He wondered if his roommate was ok, perhaps something had happened to him. He wondered if he would ever find out doubting it.

"Hmm I am thinking, no accent, with this one but I do want her to be more maternal. I have always thought of my cook as the motherly type. I expect her to not only run the kitchen but look after the girls. She will have full access to the studs obviously. I am thinking other than just making her plump perhaps red hair, fair skin, and freckles? O with green eyes I always love green eyes. I want her to aesthetically be pleasing since she will be on occasion serving food to guests."

The mage humbly nodded waiting to see if there were any more instructions, as Oliver just looked on confused blinking. Wondering what this woman was going on about.

"Oh yes, I do want her to have a new name, as a cook I want it to be something cute. I was thinking hmm. Perhaps Doughnut. I don't want to go with something too cliche like Cookie. I don't think their old name would have worked. What was their old name? Nevermind it doesn't matter really."

Oliver was aghast at how quickly the women threw his identity away. His name was everything, it was what linked him to everything. The grounding stone of his universe. This woman just threw it to the waste side without a second thought, to make things worse. She seemed to have big plans, plans he wanted nothing to do with.

He finally got up the muster to open his mouth, to say he hadn't consented to anything. He wanted to demand that he be let go, allowed to return to his dorm. He had been studying, he needed to prepare for tomorrow's test, it was important. He planned to ace that test.

Instead, his words caught in his throat as he felt the mage turn his attention directly towards him. The mage's voice filled his head and the room amplified thought magic.

"The changes can be very enjoyable; I suggest riding that wave of euphoria, it will help with the mental augmentations." Snickering "Don't worry about making a mess, I am sure our new maid would be more than happy to clean up any sticky spills that happen."

The mage winked, and then the magic washed over Oliver, who had now become Doughnut let out a gasp. He had used magic his entire life and he had even mended some cuts and bruises using magic. Which had always tingled and felt sort of funny. This was so much more than that. His entire body was tingling and crawling. The air around him crackled with power, as he whimpered to himself.

He wanted to run and as he commanded his legs to move, nothing happened. He was stuck. The magic made sure he wouldn't get away from the process as the mage's eyes started to glow and he started to chant.

The tingling became more intense for Doughnut as he felt his scalp start to itch his hair feeling like it was being tugged on and started to lengthen growing longer and longer. While also changing his once natural dark black hue started to shimmer taking on a red tint before, long he was graced with vibrant red natural hair.

Doughnut was stunned, as he watched his natural red locks fill his vision. His eyes crossed as he looked on. Then as suddenly as they appeared he felt a tugging then a new weight on top of his head, as the magic placed his hair into a messy bun on top of his head.

The magic had just started though, as Doughnut let out a cry feeling a sharp stinging pain in both eyes as they suddenly changed. His muddy brown eyes quickly and swiftly became pale green that would aesthetically match his hair perfectly, and he noticed his vision seemed to become even better. His once questionable eyesight was no longer in question.

"She is looking fantastic, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you do with her face. I am sure it will be splendid."

The Madam complimented as the mage nodded, shifting the magic as he did. He wanted to please one of the most powerful women in the region. Doughnut didn't want his face changed but could do little to stop it as the magic washed over his face. His sharp features tingled as they slowly started to soften. His thin lips filing out into a pout. His brows become softer, and his brows become narrower and sculpted.

His cheeks filled out becoming rounder and puffier, giving him a pleasant plumpness. His nose seemed to flatten and widen slightly. He could feel the tingles as his eyes became wider and larger. The final change to his face was the addition of freckles. Which seemed to appear as swatch over the bridge of his nose and cheeks.

"Hmm yes, that is it, but perhaps you could make her paler? I don't think she will have to worry about sports or the sun anymore. That is if she was even into that sort of thing. I know my patrons will enjoy the variety."

The mage didn't say a word he knew he wasn't expected to answer only offer results. He altered the flow of magic. Doughnut whimpered, feeling the tingling sensation becoming even more intense. Suddenly he felt like his entire body was crawling. The magic penetrating and following thought him. He looked down at his body, suddenly losing its coloring, he quickly went from a healthy tanned glow to a much paler shimmer that would match his hair perfectly, he thought. Too bad the curtains didn't match the drapes.

He wanted to laugh at the odd thought, wondering if the magic was already affecting his mind. He had little time to focus, he let out a gasp feeling a tingle of pleasure shoot through his body. He felt himself start to shift and change. His shoulders are becoming much narrower. The broadness vanished quickly. His waist shrank in, and his hips seemed to balloon out along with his backside. He could feel the pudge of his new tummy also starting to fill in.

Whimpering as he felt his orbs caught between his new thick thighs before they seemed to part slightly, giving him some relief from the crushing pressure that had just been there. His feet narrowed along with his hands and arms. He could still feel he had some muscle, but it had been greatly diminished. He shuddered thinking of what his new body must have looked like.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers
12