The Magic Bodysuit

Story Info
A crossdresser can never again wear boy clothes.
1.1k words
4.01
11.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke at 7 a.m. that Friday in the last week of July, the last full day of an uneventful vacation. That day turned out to be very different, not to mention peculiar.

Several days ago I had placed an order with Amazon for a male to female trans silicone body suit. Anyway, I was sitting in my underwear at 7 20 enjoying my breakfast. I had just poured my second coffee when Alexa chimed and the red ring appeared on its' rim.

"Alexa read my notification."

"From Amazon shopping, a package will arrive today."

I can't wait. I'm aching to put on the Wine sheath dress that has been hanging in my closet.

Though small in stature, I keep fit. By 7 45 I am out for my daily 4 mile run, this time along a route not taken. Nike running shoes smack the concrete sidewalk. My arms are swinging.

The imaginary pony tail is bouncing and the imaginary boobs jiggling.

I ran for just under a half hour then returned to my apartment.

A long lukewarm shower washes away the sweat and BO. I donned cutoffs and red tank top and went out to my deck on the third floor.

I bet I would look cute in a dress and it would feel good. I can't wait for my package to arrive. The seconds ticked away. Meanwhile a novel by Daniel Silva played through noise canceling head phones paired with my i-pad.

By mid afternoon I began to seriously wonder about the whereabouts of my package. A look at Amazons' package tracker reveals it to be 5 stops away.

Cool. That means it will be here soon.

I've been seeing my girlfriend Lisa since our blind date back in February. A Saturday just 5 weeks after our first date saw us strolling through the park photographing the sculptures. Out of nowhere I had quipped, "imagine me as a girl."

She gave me a look. "That would be a something to see."

I resumed the novel, this time within sight of Alexa.

The red ring again appeared. I heard the chime.

"Alexa read my notification."

"From Amazon shopping a package has arrived."

Excited, I dashed to the building door to find a long slender brown box leaning against the wall.

This is it. I can't wait.

Without hesitation, I grabbed a utility knife to cut the box open. Within seconds I held up a costume made for cross dressing. I was excited.

Still in the livingroom I stripped naked and donned the bodysuit. I'm in a girly body at last. I like this.

After allowing myself a few seconds to admire my new body, I donned bikini panties and a Bali Hush Pink wirefree bra.

I donned the Wine sheath dress, put my feet into wedge sandals, applied some makeup and put the expensive blond wig on my head.

The wig was chosen for its' likeness to real hair.

I like this. I'm more than ready to go out. RuPaul here I come.

Lisa works at the nearby hospital as an RN and is usually home by 3 o'clock. Sometimes she likes to come here instead of going home.

A text message came telling me that she is outside so I went to greet her.

"Stevie you look very nice. I like you this way."

Flattered, I kissed her cheek.

"I'm glad you like it."

"We should go out some place."

I agreed with a nod and we got into her Honda Civic.

After a short ride we left the car in the mall south lot. We soon found ourselves strolling past several mannequins inside Forever 21, her favorite store for clothing.

I eyeballed the fashions they were wearing: jeans, capris jeans, skirts, minidresses, sweaters, jackets.

These look nice.

"Do you see anything you like?"

"A few things."

A few hours had passed quickly. We were soon back at my apartment complex after having dinner at a Mexican restaurant.

"I really have to get going. I'm having company tonight."

I asked, "what company."

"Just old friends from college," she replied.

Having heard that, I went into my apartment by myself.

I guess I'm not going to get laid tonight. Does she think I won't hit it off with her friends?

HOLY CRAP! This body suit is not coming off! What's going on here? How does one take this dam thing off?

Not only does it not come off but it has turned into real flesh!

I returned to the livingroom where the open box is still on the floor. Inside I saw a sheet which I read.

Caution. Bodysuit must be taken off within four hours.

SHit. I put it on before 3 o'clock.

I looked at my watch.

It's 7 35. shit. That's longer than 4 hours by at least 40 minutes.

"What the fuck just happened?"

The pitch of my voice was a bit too high for my liking. I hated that I could no longer talk in a low pitch like a man.

One escapade did this!

Now that I have this new girly figure I'll just have to learn to live with it.

I ran back to my bedroom and lay face down sobbing into my pillow. The bodysuit had worked its' magic. Now I'm trapped in a body that was not intended to be permanent.

Saturday morning at 5 saw me functioning on very little sleep. I wandered into the living room and plopped my ass into the sofa. I would spend almost 3 hours in a light sleep.

After almost 30 years as a guy with a dick I suddenly have lady parts down there. How would sex feel to a woman?

Still naked I began giving my clit a slow hard rub. As the organ became engorged local muscles went into spasms creating tension.

Suddenly the relief of tension sent cum streaming toward the area rug.

On a subconscious level I recalled Lisa saying that she has multiple orgasms. Armed with that memory, I kept my fingers active, this time sliding them to the G-spot as the vagina ballooned.

Within minutes I had another orgasm.

OH WOW this does feel good, SO GOOD.

At 1 p.m. after eating a light lunch I called Lisa and we chatted one girl to another for nearly an hour.

I've always felt as though I could tell her anything, although going DRAG was a tough act to follow.

I finally fessed up. "I like girls."

Why hadn't my sexual orientation adjusted to my new body?

"I Know. That's why I went home early yesterday."

"I guess I'll start frequenting the lesbian bars."

"I hope you meet a girl you like."

"Thanks."