The Magic Doll - Bobby & Sam

Story Info
Bobby & Sam are each magically changed.
10k words
4.6
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,546 Followers

WARNING - This story includes two people being shot, though none killed.

This is another variation of my Magic Doll story. You don't need to read the others to enjoy this. Under this premise, the doll swaps genders with the person who kisses it. If the doll is female and the person is male, then the doll becomes male and the person female, and vice versa. If the doll and person are both the same gender, nothing happens. The doll will only work its magic one time a week.

****************************************************

I'd heard about the doll, but always assumed it was some sort of urban myth. Seriously, a doll which could magically change a female to a male or vice versa? Even if such a doll existed, what were the odds I'd ever get my hands on it? Sure the person traded genders with the doll, so it had to be the opposite gender from the person kissing it to work.

At any rate, I was Bobby, named Roberta and assigned female at birth. I grew up knowing I was really male, not that it made a difference to anyone around me. My family was homophobic and transphobic, so I had to keep my mouth shut and could never get any treatment as long as I was dependent on them. By the time I got on my own, state legislators made it impossible even for adults to get trans care.

Sure, I could try to move to another state that wasn't as hostile to trans, but moving cost money I didn't have as did the treatments I'd need. So I figured I was doomed to spend my life as something I knew I wasn't. Then a friend of mine told me that the doll was real and that they could get a hold of it for me. I told them I'd love them forever if they did.

I said that somewhat facetiously, since Lloyd was quite male, and I had no desire to have a male lover. It was about a week later that Lloyd showed up carrying a female doll dressed in gypsy clothes. He gave it to me and I was frankly dubious about it.

"This doll can really change a person's gender?"

"I swear it can, Bobby."

"But I heard the doll has to be the opposite of the person using it, and the doll is female."

"So find a guy who wants to be female. Then a week later you can use it. I'll need it back when you're done."

Assuming Lloyd was not feeding me a line, I needed a guy to kiss it first. I thought about it and began asking some of my LGBTQ friends about a trans female. They steered me to Sam, who was assigned male at birth, but knew he was female, much as I knew I was male. Some friends told me how I could get in touch with Sam, so I reached out.

Sam was as doubtful about the doll as I was. "So you're telling me this doll can actually make me a real female?"

"That's what I was told."

"And you've seen it happen?"

"No, but the doll is currently female, and I want to use it to become male."

"So I become your guinea pig."

"Sam, if you don't want to do it, I'll find someone else."

"Of course I want to do it if it really works."

"If it doesn't, you're no worse off than you currently are."

"I guess I don't have much to lose besides hope."

"Come over."

"And you'll let me have the doll?"

"I'll let you use it, but I need to keep it to use it myself, and then return it after."

"Fine, I'll be there in an hour."

An hour later, a petite young man showed up at my door. Apparently he had started getting treatments before the legislators decided to be assholes. Now, he'd been without treatment for a few months and some of it was starting to reverse. He hadn't been very far along, so he was still largely male, even if he had begun presenting as female.

Sam was in women's jeans and a tee, and wore a sports bra under his shirt. He had little or nothing in the way of breasts, but he preferred it like that. He also wore panties instead of jockey shorts. I could hardly criticize since I wore boxer briefs and men's jeans. Sam came in and we spent a little time getting to know each other.

Given my general orientation, I was attracted to women, though I seldom wanted to indulge in sex as a woman, even with another woman. Sam was attracted to men and had indulged in sex a few times, though carefully and not often. I was 21, and found out Sam was 19 and going to college. Sam was careful about his few partners since he didn't want any STIs.

Sam was antsy, and after some small talk, pointedly inquired about the doll. I'd stashed it in a hiding place in my bedroom. I did not want to lose that doll under any circumstances. I brought out the doll and Sam looked at it a bit suspiciously. Though I was hesitant, I handed it to him. I knew I was about four inches taller and twenty pounds heavier, so if he tried anything, I could overpower him.

Sam just sat, looking at the doll for the longest time. Then he laughed, though it was closer to a girlish giggle, then smiled.

"Well, here goes nothing."

With that, Sam kissed the doll, and immediately had a shocked look. There was almost a haze around both Sam and the doll, as it cleared, Sam had dropped the doll, which now looked to be a boy doll. I picked it up and looked at Sam, who still appeared to be dazed. Sam had long hair when she came in, but now very clearly also had breasts -- more than the pathetic trace before.

Sam began to return to this world, and reached down to touch her chest. She felt real boobs and after an initial look of amazement, smiled very broadly. Quite oblivious to me, as Sam sat there, she unzipped her jeans then opened them and pulled her panties out. She looked and had the most radiant smile I could imagine.

Sam looked at me and pulled down her clothes so I could clearly see her vagina. "Look, I really am a woman."

She then pulled up her tee and sports bra to see and show me her b-cup titties. I had picked up the doll from the floor where she dropped it and was standing in front of Sam. She stood up and began hopping up and down in glee, which caused her jeans and panties to pool around her ankles. She then grabbed me and hugged me tight.

Odd as it felt, I liked having her hold me. She just hugged me tight for a few minutes, then without letting go, pulled back slightly, then looked at me. I wondered what that was all about, when she smiled, then leaned forward and kissed me. I could not help but kiss her back, and we stood kissing for a while before she spoke.

"Thank you so much for calling me and giving me this chance. I wish there was some way to repay you."

"I wish I was truly male, because you're pretty and I'd love to make love to you."

"I wish you were fully male too. Besides being grateful to you, I think you're handsome."

"The doll only works once a week. I have to wait till then."

"You want female lovers and I want male lovers, but we could cuddle tonight."

"I'd love that, and maybe in a week we could do more?"

I know I looked somewhat apprehensive, but Sam looked at me and kissed me again. As we stood kissing, I began to stroke her ass with one had as I brought up the other hand to caress one of her love mounds. She moaned and pulled me closer, kissing me even more intently. At that moment, I wished the doll had changed me to a man, because I wanted her terribly.

I stopped, pulled back, while still holding her, and spoke. "Should we be doing this?"

"Don't you want to?"

"I do, but as a man, and I think you really want a man to do this with."

"Bobby, I don't want to mess with a pussy or boobs."

"And I don't want anyone touching mine. I want to make love to you when I have a penis instead of a pussy."

"And tonight?"

"Like you said earlier, we can cuddle and kiss, but let's save the rest till I kiss that doll."

"You're right. It just felt so good to be a woman and have someone touching me as a woman."

"Once I change, I'll touch you as a woman all you want."

Sam bit her lip and seemed to have a small tear in her eye as she pulled up her panties and jeans and pulled down her sports bra and top. I took her hand and we walked over to the sofa where I sat down. Sam actually sat on my lap and gave me another kiss. I loved kissing Sam but really wanted to be a guy when I got intimate with her.

Okay, I'd had a few female lovers, though I was known as a stone butch -- someone who enjoys touching, but doesn't want to be touched. There was something about Sam that made me feel funny -- like there could be more there than just another hookup. I could only hope she felt the same way. The problem being, I had to wait a week to kiss the doll and really be a man.

Sam is now Samantha, I suppose, though some Samanthas like to be called Sam. She kissed me and stroked my head as she sat on my lap. I kissed her back and caressed her back and my other hand rubbed her leg. I could feel her scoot forward, as though trying to get my hand closer to her nether regions. I certainly wanted to touch that, just not until I could do more.

"Well, Bobby, I could spend the night, if that's okay with you."

"That's great, but no sex until I can really make love to you as a man."

"If that's the way it has to be."

"Once I kiss the doll, I'd like nothing more than to make love to you."

Sam giggled, then kissed me, which was the start of a long spell of kissing. While not breaking the kiss, Sam managed to get up and straddle me as I sat on the sofa. Her knees were on either side of my hips, while her legs rested on the couch and her body was plastered to mine. I so wished I was already male so I could give Sam what she and I both wanted me to.

I stroked her back, but stayed away from breasts or ass. The sexual would come in a week, unless her ardor faded by then. Eventually, we went to bed. I loaned her a long tee that she could use as a nightshirt. She doffed both her sports bra and her panties. I dressed in sports bra, boxer briefs and nothing else.

When I laid down, she rested her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. I'd had a few other female lovers, though most opted for minimal physical contact after sex, and often they left altogether after. It was a delicious feeling holding Sam like that. Since she had little interest in female parts, she didn't really try to touch me sexually.

I had to wonder, how much of this was gratitude for giving her access to the magic doll, and how much was affection for me as a person. I suppose I had little objection either way, though I'd hope for something more personal. I was the first person to see her as a woman, and treat her wholly as one. I suppose it made sense for two changelings to be drawn together.

At any rate, we drifted off together into a blissful sleep. I know I dreamed of Sam and dreamed of making love to her. I wanted that and wanted to be what she wanted and needed. I guess it also helped that it wouldn't bother me that she had been assigned male at birth. Some men and women would have trouble with that, but since I planned to do the same, I could hardly object.

........................................................................................

We spent all day Sunday together, though perhaps not quite as intimately as our Saturday night had been. No, we had not made love then, but had gotten plenty close physically. We mostly hung out, watched the tube, ate, and talked. Of course we did some cuddling and kissing as well, but tried to keep a lid on that until my change.

She got some clothes, and spent Sunday night with me as well. On Monday morning, we each had to go to work. Sam was quite nervous, because her gender change was quite obvious. Some of her coworkers knew she was trans, but she mostly dressed in slacks and shirts, so it wasn't so blatant. Now, even in the same clothes her femininity would be more than apparent.

Even in a sports bra, it would be obvious that she now had breasts. Beyond that, there were other changes to her face and her body. She went from looking like an effeminate male to looking quite like a woman. She called me at break time and told me that a few people had been really hostile about her change. The managers tried to keep it within limits and others had no problems.

Some were shocked that she changed so completely in so short a time. She shucked and jived about how it happened, but to a few friendly folks implied that there was something which had transformed her. The first time she went in the women's restroom, one woman was quite upset. She told her boss that there was a man pretending to be a woman and using the women's room.

Since they had known her and worked with her as a male, a few people had trouble accepting that she was really female now. It also seems that after I had contacted her, Sam had told a co-worker about the doll and what it was supposed to do, along with being somewhat dubious that it would actually do that. After she returned to work, transformed, that person asked her if the doll had done it.

Sam reluctantly confirmed that what had happened to her was as a result of the doll. That woman spread the word that Sam actually was now female which reassured some of the people though there were others who still seemed to be unhappy over it. Sam got through her day and returned to my place that evening.

My day was much better, but then I had not been changed. Beyond that, they largely accepted me as one of the guys, and we have unisex restrooms so I knew it should not be the sort of problem for me that Sam had been having. I now knew for sure that the doll worked, even if I had to wait to use it. It really was a pain having it only work one time a week.

Sam could cook some, certainly more than me, since I was limited to mostly nuking prepared things. At her direction, I picked up a few groceries, not that I was much of a grocery shopper. Was I too stereotypically male? Perhaps, but then again, I hoped to actually be male in a few days. Once at my place, Sam began to make dinner for us.

Sam said she wasn't much of a cook, but compared to me, she was another Julia Child. We had a nice dinner and cuddled on the sofa for a while before going to bed. Sam wanted me to spoon her that night, which I'd never really done with any of my other lovers. It felt a little strange, since my boobs pressed into her back, even if they were still in my sports bra.

Sam scooted back, until she was firmly against me. It was full body contact, albeit my front and her back. I did enjoy the feel, and she went to sleep quickly, though it took me longer. As I drifted off, it occurred to me that this was a really nice feeling. I could get used to doing this with a woman, and the more time we spent together, the more I hoped Sam would be that woman.

.........................................................................

The next couple of days went pretty similarly. I had no problems at my job, and many of the people at Sam's seemed to get used to it. She said there were a couple who were still pretty hostile to her, though some others rose to her defense and that helped minimize the problems. We spent our evenings cuddling, kissing, and sleeping beside each other.

Wednesday evening, not long after we'd gotten home, there was a knock at the door. I went to the door and opened it and a man pushed his way into the apartment, slamming the door behind him. He was a few inches taller than me, and easily forty pounds heavier. He had a grim expression and was carrying a gun. That was scary, but I wasn't going to be intimidated.

"I don't know who the hell you are, but you need to get out of my apartment -- now."

"Shut up, bitch."

Sam recognized him and spoke. "Howie, get out of here."

"You disgust me. You've gone against God's plan and mutilated yourself."

"I didn't have any surgery, not that it's any of your business."

"No, you aligned yourself with Satan, and used Satan's evil power to corrupt God's plan."

Sam was shaking as she spoke, while the guy angrily waved his gun around. "And what makes you think you know God's will?"

"I read His words -- 'Man and woman, He created them.' God created you as a man, Samuel, and you used Satan's evil power to subvert God's will."

"It doesn't matter what you think, I'm a woman now."

"You used a Satanic talisman. I want that, so I can destroy it."

There was no way I was letting this idiot have the doll. I needed it and what it could do. I faced him, angry. "You can't have it, so go away."

He turned toward me in his self righteous fury. "Either you'll give it to me or I'll kill you."

"Then you'll have to kill me, and go to jail for it."

He began waving the gun frantically. "I'm on a mission from God, and God will protect me and see me through."

"Get out of here now."

He pointed the gun in my direction, though his hand was shaking. "Don't make me hurt you."

"If you hurt me, it will be your doing and yours alone."

I could see Sam texting on her phone. There was no way I was giving up the doll, I just had to hope help could arrive before someone got hurt.

"I want that thing now."

"That will never happen."

His hand shook as he fired the gun, hitting me in my left shoulder. After the initial shock, it hurt worse than anything I'd ever felt. I fell down on the floor and he stood over me to my left. He pointed the gun shakily at me again, and his voice trembled as he spoke.

"Don't make me kill you."

"I'd rather die than lose the chance to be who I truly am."

He stood looking at me and could see I had no intention of giving in. Then he looked at Sam, and saw her using her phone.

"Give that to me or I'll hurt your friend."

I was lying on the floor, bleeding, but swung my legs, knocking him off his feet. As he fell, the gun went off, but mercifully didn't hit Sam. As he fell though, he lost control of the gun and dropped it, and it skittered over close to Sam. Sam looked horrified, but kicked the gun over to me. I grabbed it with my good hand and struggled to get to my feet.

I had the gun, but certainly didn't want to kill anyone, even the man who had threatened both me and Sam just a minute before. He got unsteadily to his feet, as I backed away from him. He was clearly still quite angry, even though I now had his gun. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes and pointed a finger at me before speaking.

"You may have the power of the demon in you, but I have the strength of God."

"It sounds to me like your God is a God of hate."

"You will pay and I'll destroy that tool of Satan that you're trying to hide."

I snarled at him. "I'll see you in hell first."

"You're going to hell for all your perversions."

"I'll look you up when I get there."

"I'm going to heaven."

I shook my head. "If heaven is for people who think and act like you, then I don't want to go there."

He held out his hands as though he was going to strangle me and took a step forward. I could not bring myself to kill him, even in self defense, and didn't even want to hurt him. I could not let him harm either me or Sam. As he stepped forward, I fired one shot at his upper leg. He gasped, looked shocked and fell to the floor, holding his leg, which was quickly bleeding even worse than my shoulder.

I was very shaky, both from my injury with blood loss and from just having shot the idiot. I sat down on the edge of a chair, not wanting to lean back, because if I did, I'd get blood all over it. Sam rushed over with a towel and had me sit back against the towel so I could rest without ruining the chair. I know I must have looked like a fright.

"I contacted the police, they'll be here any minute."

She walked over to open the door, as Howie writhed on the floor in pain. She no more than opened it before several police officers came in guns drawn. I'd been holding the gun loosely, but dropped it to the floor. I had both hands spread open and raised my good arm. One officer quickly took Sam into the bedroom, while another bagged the gun as evidence.

The police were almost immediately followed by EMTs who tried to stanch the bleeding of Howie's leg. They loaded him on a gurney, but handcuffed him to it and he was taken out by EMTs and police officers. He was screaming as they took him away.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,546 Followers