The Magic Remote Ch. 05

Story Info
Megan comes by for a visit.
9.1k words
4.56
29.4k
80

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June woke up before I did. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up in bed and looked around her. This was her room, she knew that, but it didn't feel familiar to her. She brushed away that feeling as soon as it came. The first couple weeks after moving were always a strange time. Yet, she couldn't stop thinking about how weird she felt.

It wasn't just the room. Her eyes glanced down at my sleeping figure. June smiled and brushed some stray hairs away from my face. I was her brother. The only brother she had ever had. So why did she feel like I was a stranger?

Her head ached as she tried to think harder about it. Each time she felt like she was closer to the truth, the same answer kept popping into her head: I was her brother. It felt wrong and right at the same time. Looking at me made her happy, but as soon as she looked away she felt nervous. As if something was wrong in her life and she could do nothing to fix it.

But there was another feeling there as well. Each time June looked at me or thought about me, she became horny. Not by a lot, but enough that she couldn't find another reason for it. June's hand drifted down her stomach until it found its way under her panties. As she looked at me, she began rubbing her lower lips.

June knew it was wrong to feel this way about her brother, but she couldn't help it. Warmth spread through her body as she slipped a finger inside. Her breathing quickened. Rubbing her clit, she leaned down to inhale my scent. I stirred in my sleep, but that didn't stop her. She continued to pleasure herself next to me. There was no need for any kind of porn, thinking about me was enough.

Biting her lip, she came right next to me. The bed shook as she shuddered from the force of her orgasm. Waves of pleasure hit her one after the other until they faded away into a comfortable warmth. Snuggling next to me, June closed her eyes and sighed.

I was her brother. That was the only truth that she needed to know.

-x-

I woke up to the sound of water splashing from outside. The light beaming in from behind my curtains blinded me briefly. My vision was almost as foggy as my brain as I tried to adjust to waking up. In the back of my head, I vaguely remembered that today was moving day. A quick glance at the clock told me it was 11 am.

June wasn't in bed. I rolled over and checked my phone. There was a message from Dr. Carter, a message from Aaron, and a message from Mom. Opening the message from Mom, I sat up in bed and yawned.

The moving guys will be here at noon. Don't sleep in all day :D

For now, I ignored the other two messages and sat back in bed. While I was glad I didn't have to go to class, I wasn't excited about having to deal with the moving company all day. Sure, I could leave the house until they were gone, but what if Mom needed me? Annoyed, I laid back in bed.

In the middle of the night, I had opened the window to let some cold air into the room. Because of this, I could almost hear Mom and Piper talking by the pool. I threw a pillow over my head and tried to go back to sleep. I almost succeeded before I heard Piper say, "Well, why not wear a sports bra?"

That got my attention. I hid out of sight by the window and listened. All the morning fatigue I had experienced before was gone. Deciding it might be safe, I quickly peeked outside before going out of view. Piper was sitting on the edge of the pool wearing a yellow polka-dot bikini. Mom was sitting back on the lounge chair with a book. Seeing that neither of them were looking my way, I continued to watch from the window.

"Are you sure that would be alright? I mean, doesn't that seem kinda revealing?" asked Mom.

"Revealing? It's made for exercise. People wear them in public all the time. Besides, it's going to be a few weeks until I can fix the AC. You're going to have to think of something."

"I don't know," replied Mom, nervously. "What would Henry think if he saw me wearing that?"

"Uh, I'm sure he'd think, 'Wow look at my super hot mom wearing normal exercise clothes.' Relax, Candace, you're the only one making it weird."

Mom nodded to herself. "Yeah, I guess it wouldn't be weird. But compression shorts? Why would I need to wear them?"

Piper shook her head. "The more skin you show, the more your body can cool you off by sweating. Regular yoga pants might be fine, but if you really want to keep cool you'll need to wear compression shorts."

"I don't even think I own compression shorts."

"I'll lend you some. Worst case scenario: you can forgo the pants altogether," joked Piper. The two of them laughed. Sensing that their conversation was mostly finished, I began to move away from the window. My movement seemed to have caught the attention of Piper, as she was now smirking in my direction.

I dodged out of view, my heart racing with adrenaline. I hoped that Piper wouldn't tell Mom what I was doing, but I didn't know for sure. My only option was to wait and suffer the consequences once they arrived. Or use the remote to solve all my problems. That would always work.

While I was busy worrying about Mom and Piper, June entered the room. Her hair was wet and she had a towel wrapped around her waist. As she glanced at me, she smiled. "Good morning, Henry."

"Morning, June. Just got out of the shower?"

"Yeah," replied June as she went through our closet. Her towel dipped a bit as she held it with one hand, but it didn't reveal anything more interesting. "Are you going to take one?"

I shrugged. "Probably. If the moving guys are coming soon I don't want to be in the shower when they get here."

June grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "You could always take one after they leave."

"That's true. So, what are you planning on doing today? Besides staying out of the mover's way, of course."

Placing her pile of clothes on my computer desk, June went back to the closet and pulled out a black pair of panties. "I was thinking of catching up on the new season of Spy x Family, you down?"

I grinned. Usually, the only person I could discuss anime with was my friend Aaron. Now, I had a super hot sister I could not only discuss anime with but watch anime with. What kind of nerd would I be if I threw away that chance? "Sure," I replied, trying to seem nonchalant.

"Awesome," said June as she dropped her towel to the floor.

My eyes bulged out of my chest. Yeah, I thought to myself, the Larsons are exhibitionists. June's body was very similar to her mother's except she had larger breasts. They were topped with perfect pink nipples that grew harder as I stared at them. Looking lower, I noticed dark pubic hair covering June's vagina. Unlike her mother, she made no effort to shave there.

Seeing June's naked body only confirmed that she was fit. The perfect kind of fit where it's not overbearing to look at, but still noticeable. Tanlines crossed over her body in the shape of the school swimsuit. June bent down to grab her towel, showing off more than I would have hoped for in a normal life, and folded it carefully.

"Which character do you like the most?" asked June, as if she wasn't standing nude right in front of me. "I like Yor."

"She's pretty great," I managed to say with some difficulty.

June looked at me and nodded enthusiastically. "I know right? What I wouldn't give for a woman like that."

"You like women?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

Her face turned red as she quickly turned away from me. I didn't mind, it gave me a perfect view of her ass. "I- I- Everybody likes women."

I moved next to her, pretending to grab something from my computer desk. "In a way, yes. But that wasn't what I was asking."

"I just like Yor is all. I think she's cute.:

"Cute?" I asked, moving closer.

"Funny! I think she's funny."

Gently, I grabbed her hands and pulled her around until she was looking at me. She averted her eyes, but that was fine with me. "It's okay if you like women. I saw how you reacted when I showed you that video of Dr. Carter."

"Anybody would react that way to seeing porn. I'm not gay. I like men."

"Why limit yourself? You can like both."

June frowned, her eyes glancing at the floor. "I know that!"

"June, do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course."

I grabbed her chin and moved it slightly upwards. Her eyes met mine. Her beautiful green eyes. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Henry," she replied, her eyes glazing over for half a second before returning to normal.

"It's okay to like women and men. I would be happy if you were true to yourself."

June moved closer to me. "I want you to be happy." Her smell was overpowering, it took everything I had not to fuck her right then and there. Then a thought came to me, why not? Using the remote, I could enjoy June whenever I wanted. Wrapping my arm around her, I pulled June toward me, causing her to gasp. Her breasts pushed against my chest. Her breathing quickened as I leaned toward her lips.

My phone rang. Angrily, I picked it up and checked who it was. The name, Aaron, accompanied by an unflattering picture lit up my screen. June glanced down at my phone, her breathing ragged as she tried to compose herself.

"Are you going to answer that?" she asked, taking a step back.

Inwardly fuming, I tried to act calm as I answered. "What's up?"

I guess I wasn't calm enough though, as Aaron sounded surprised. "Sorry, am I interrupting something?"

With the moment for action now passed, I watched sadly as June pulled on her panties. "Yeah, but it's fine."

"Sorry," replied Aaron. "I wanted to see if you were up for playing some games."

I wanted to throw my phone against the wall. "Not today, man. I've got some people coming over to help-" I stopped myself before I said too much. Aaron didn't know about the Larsons, and I wanted to keep it that way. Part of me wasn't sure why I was keeping it from my best friend. Was it jealousy? Maybe fear? Either way, I didn't think telling him when I was already on edge was a good idea.

"Coming over to help Mom paint the living room." June shot me a confused look as she pulled on her pants.

"Damn, that sucks. Well, tell your mom I said hi," replied Aaron.

"For sure, bye." Without waiting, I hung up the phone and tossed it onto my bed. How annoying. I knew my anger would pass, after all, I could have fun with June at any time thanks to the remote, but I was still annoyed.

"Why'd you lie to him?" asked June, her head covered by her t-shirt as she pulled it on.

I was saved from answering by a knock on the door. "Henry?" asked Mom through the door. Now fully clothed, June opened the door. "Oh, is Henry in here?" asked Mom.

June stepped to the side. "Yeah, we were going to watch some anime."

Mom peeked her head inside and smiled at me. "Okay, well, I just wanted to let you guys know the movers are here. You'll have to leave the door open so they can get inside."

"Okay, Mom," June and I said in unison.

"Mama and I will be busy leading the guys around, so just shout if you need something."

"How long are they going to be here for?" I asked, taking a seat on my bed.

Mom shrugged. "As long as they need to be. I'll let you know when they're done."

With that Mom left the door wide open and went to help the movers. While I could have used the remote to have whatever fun I wanted to have, even with the movers here, I decided against it. I was still too angry, and I was worried that anger would cloud my judgment. What if I pushed June or someone else beyond the limits I had set for myself? No, I had to have some set of morals, as loose as they were. All decisions with the remote needed to be made calmly.

June grabbed her laptop and cuddled next to me on the bed. For the next few hours, we watched Spy x Family and a couple of other shows June had downloaded to her computer. I was surprised to find out that she hadn't acquired the shows legally. She tried to explain torrenting and seeding to me, but it went over my head.

Besides the obvious joke that I wanted to torrent my seed inside her, but I didn't say that out loud.

The movers did have to come into my room and bring in a few pieces of furniture that June owned, but I ignored them. They seemed nice enough to ignore us, besides a quick nod of acknowledgment, so I didn't mind. Though I did hide the remote when they entered the room. If one of them recognized it... I was sure they wouldn't, but I didn't want to take a chance.

As I slipped it under the blankets, I felt the remote grow warm. It was a comfortable warmth, not hot enough to burn. Still, I didn't like it. June's breathing quickened as I brought the remote closer to her. Her eyes seemed to stare blankly at the computer screen. Once the movers left, I moved the remote away and she returned to normal.

I should have worried about that, but I didn't.

Halfway through watching the newest Transformer movie, Piper poked her head through the doorway. "Look at you two, how cute!"

"Are the movers gone?" asked June, ignoring Piper calling us 'cute.'

"Yeah, they left. Megan is coming over in a bit to swim, you two want to join us?"

June nodded. "Sure." She carefully moved out of the bed and stretched her muscles.

I waved my hand dismissively. "I'll finish the movie."

"Suit yourself," said Piper, disappearing down the hall.

Forgive me for looking ahead, but this was the moment I fucked up. When you have a magic remote that can control anybody, you think of yourself as a god. How could you not? The power of the human mind was mine. What I didn't realize at the time, was that my power was limited by my own mind and my own forgetfulness.

I knew that Megan wasn't fully under my control. She didn't know about the Larsons or their arrangements with Mom. If I wasn't distracted by watching June change, I would have remembered this fact. But I didn't. From the moment the movers came to the moment of disaster, I never even thought about Megan. Had I, I would have saved myself a lot of hassle.

Another thing I never considered, was that Megan was very smart. She wasn't just book smart, she was clever. Megan could read you like a book before you had committed her name to memory. Again, I knew this, but at that moment I forget.

To make matters worse, my anger from being interrupted had not yet subsided. It boiled below the surface. I don't blame Megan or even myself for forgetting to 'fix' her. No, I blame myself for the decisions I made after everything came to light. Right or wrong, it happened, and this is how it happened.

As the credits rolled, I closed my eyes to try and get some sleep. Outside, I could hear the sounds of the girls in the pool. Nothing seemed off. I had heard the doorbell ring while I was watching my movie, but I didn't know who answered it. Placing the laptop on my computer desk, I snuggled into my sheets and relaxed. Hopefully, I would get to see June change again. Or even join her in the shower after she got out of the pool.

My mind was starting to calm down.

Until I heard a knock on the door. Glaring at the door, I sighed. "Who is it?"

"Megan. Can I come in?"

Wondering if this had anything to do with our previous encounter in the pool, I happily told her to enter. Unlike the last time I had seen Megan, she was fully clothed. She wore a pair of booty shorts and a tight-fitting camisole. The straps of her white bra were visible, as well as the edges of her white panties. I tried not to stare at them, but I did look more than once.

If I had been looking at her face, I would have seen her worried expression.

Megan closed the door behind her and sat down on the edge of my bed. While my mind was still clouded by arousal, I did find that strange. She had only entered my room once before, and that was to yell at me for stealing her panties.

She glared at the silver remote sitting on my computer desk. "Is that how you do it?"

"Do what?" I asked, still sneaking glances at her fantastic body.

"Make them do what you say?"

Raising an eyebrow, I followed her eyes to my remote. "What are you talking about?"

A loud smack rang through the room as she slapped my face. Concern flashed across her face before her anger returned. "Don't play dumb with me! I know what you did!"

My body froze. At that moment, I realized my mistake. Megan's mind had never been changed. She didn't know about the Larsons or any of the other changes I had made to the family. Rather than panicking, I felt weirdly calm. Grabbing the remote from my desk, I smiled at her. "I don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps you're mistaken."

Now it was her turn to look scared. "I don't know how you did it, but you changed Candace," said Megan. "She doesn't remember Abraham, she thinks she's married to that older woman, and she thinks she had another kid. Those women out there think they know me, but I've never met them. I would know if my best friend was married to a woman."

My hand hovered over the power button on the remote. "Think carefully about what you are saying."

"I know it's you. I don't know how, but I know it's you. Somehow, you've changed them, and you've changed me. I want to call you every manner of scum I can think of, but when I try, I can't. Even now, I find it hard to yell at you. It's like all my anger toward you is being replaced with happy thoughts."

That was true. Thanks to the remote, she was supposed to be nicer to me. I guess it was limited by how angry she had become. "So, what do you want? Did you come in here to yell at me?"

Megan took a deep breath. "I want you to change them back."

"What makes you think I can do that?"

"Please, Henry, you know this isn't right."

That anger that had been simmering below the surface now exploded out. "Freeze!" I yelled pointing the remote at her. Instantly, her body froze. Her eyes widened as she tried to move away, but all she could move was her head. I threw off my sheets and grabbed Megan's shirt, pulling her closer. "What do you know about right or wrong?"

Megan struggled to get out of my grip, but thanks to the remote, she couldn't move. "Henry, stop, let go of me!"

Loosening my grip, I felt my anger wane, but only for a moment. "Go stand over there." I gestured to the center of the room. Her body obeyed, but that didn't stop her from resisting.

"Please, Henry," begged Megan. "Change them back! Don't hurt me. This isn't you." She stood still, her body facing toward me. I sat up and glared at her, trying to figure out how to proceed.

Thanks to the remote, I could wipe her memory and try the day over again. That was what I should have done, but I was angry. Angrier than I had ever been in my life. Anger guided me, and led me down a dark path.

As I watched Megan beg, I felt calm. She could do nothing but beg due to the remote. Before gaining the remote, I would have apologized and turned everyone back to normal. But I wasn't the same as I was before. Megan didn't understand that Mom and the Larsons were happier now. They had told me as much. I was happier now.

"Please, Henry! You can't do this," said Megan, still standing motionless in the center of my room.

I pointed the remote at her. "Sit on the chair."

Tears streamed down her face as she sat on my computer chair. Unlike the others, she was fully conscious that she was being controlled. Were the others as scared and I didn't know it? No, they were happy, I had made sure of that.

"I was going to leave you as Mom's friend," I said, sitting across from Megan. "But I'm not sure I can do that now. You're being very naughty right now. Naughty girls need to be punished."

Megan's eyes widened. "I'll be good. I promise. Please, Henry, let me go."

I shook my head. "I can't do that, Megan. You've already caused me such a hassle."

"She's your mother, Henry. You can't treat her like this. That poor mother and daughter had a life."

"A life worse than what I've given them."